Pussy, Peckers, and Pizza Ch. 11

Story Info
Another attempt to have a group pizza tit game.
1.9k words
4.36
6.3k
3

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This game began mid August 1981. We kept in touch with Dave and Sandy, the young couple in their thirties, by phone and by mail. I'd written them telling about how much fun the two older couples had been at the pizza bar. Dave was disappointed that he and Sandy missed that pizza party.

We'd try a group pizza tit flash again. We decided it would be fun to have Dave, Sandy, and the two older couples join us camping in southern Illinois, Missouri, or even southern Iowa sometime during the next summer. We all lived roughly an afternoon's drive from any of those locations.

I called Frank. He told me since he and Burt were retired they could be back in Missouri almost anytime to camp. Since August was a good time for Dave and I to get off work for a few weeks we could all get together then. Everyone knows that hot sunny summer days are those times when less clothing is worn. When possible our vacations involved water where swimwear was normal. We all made plans for next August to meet Frank and Flossie, Burt and Bertha, along with Sandy and Dave at the nudist RV park in the middle of August of 1982.

I got the phone number for the nudist RV campground. Reservations for four RV sites was made. Everyone was excited. I was able to get off work for my second two weeks vacation during the two middle weeks of the next August. Same with Dave. Burt and Frank loved the idea and agreed with those dates.

We often talked about the age and titties differences. Sandy was tiny, in her early thirties, with perfect pointy titties. Dollie in her early forties, medium build with large rounded boobs. The other two ladies beyond their mid fifties and pleasingly plump with pendulous monster sized titties. Three different ages, three different sizes and shapes of breasts. Something to excite everyone.

We all discussed finding a tiny tittied twenty year old to add to the assortment. Dollie and I found a willing young couple. Actually Dollie did. The young lady was nursing her baby in the middle of the mall courtyard, both titties in full view.

Kathy was a baby faced chubby twenty two year old with sort of between A and B cupped titties, still filled with milk from having a baby less than a year ago. Her skin was like a Chinese statue, porcelain white and smooth. What a contrast with all the others with those Coppertone tans. This was the variety we needed. Kathy nursed in front of anyone anytime so flashing for a couple of pizza guys wasn't gonna be a problem.

They had a baby sitter and were anxious to stay with Dollie and I in our motor home for two full weeks. Later something happened. Her husband took Kathy and the baby to southern Illinois and dumped them with her parents. In a sad way it was comical. Her husband went to the local grocery store down there. The next thing Kathy knew he was back up here working, asking for a divorce.

So another failed attempt to have titties from around age twenty to mid fifties. At that time we never considered anyone any older joining us. Those fifty something couples were way older than we normally play around with. We'd eventually learn older women do make better lovers.

Still, it looked as though we had a group of fun loving exhibitionists ready and willing to show their boobies to most anyone during our next summer vacation. But plans don't always go as planned. Dave had to cancel. Wherever he worked things got behind and he couldn't get any time off for the rest of the summer of 1982. The rest of us agreed to skip a year and try again August 1983.

Again Dave and I put in for our vacations early for August 1983. We all exchanged phone calls and letters telling about other adventures throughout the 81 - 82 camping season. We also discussed our next meeting and exhibitionism for August 1983. We could feel everyone's excitement in letters and in our phone conversations. But plans still don't always go according to plan!

Sometime in the spring of 1983 Dave called with sad news. Again he had to work right through his planned vacation. The second part of the plan went belly up. I got a call that between the city, county, and state the nudist park was permanently closed!

Still the rest of us didn't give up. I called and reserved three sites at the RV park where we'd stayed previously along the river. With the two older couples we could still have fun at the pizza bar, sun bath naked on the small nearly private islands along the river, and canoe on the river topless.

That plan also fizzled out! Somehow I found out that the pizza bar was fined several times and eventually closed because of public indecency. Even the topless canoe trips suffered when the county performed random raids for indecent exposure in public. The fun and games of years past came to a halt.

Still the two older couples, Dollie, and I stuck to our plans to camp along the river and enjoy nature anyway we could. There were still lots of smaller fast moving streams to canoe, large parks to hike at least topless, and scenic places to drive around to enjoy. Besides, we figured we could still let the ladies run around our campsites topless.

That too changed after we arrived. The park manager told us that state and county laws about public indecency prevented him from allowing campers to even go topless or ride in his canoes topless anymore. He did tell us we could camp further back in the wooded sites and dress any way we liked as long as we didn't let others see us.

So like many times at many other campgrounds we ran around seminude while buried in the boonies near our RV's. We took day trips, canoe trips, and hiked, sometimes topless, deep in the woods and around secluded lakes. But a pizza dare booby story can't end without a pizza booby game!

At the far east end of town we often fueled up the Malibu over the years. We even ordered a small freshly made pizza from there to take back to the RV now and then. We couldn't help but notice the two mid twenties guys who worked there staring at Dollie as she wore her tit showing outfits over the years. It was normal. Lots of females wore reveling clothing around scenic water vacation spots, sometimes accidentally exposing more than they expected to show.

This time we rode with Frank, or Burt, in their quad cab trucks. They would also fuel up at the small combination filling station, convenient store, and pizza place. Just for orneriness all three ladies would go inside to pee, buy some snacks, and make sure they displayed their titties to those same two employees.

I noticed the sign FREE LOCAL PIZZA DELIVERY. I asked one of the guys behind the counter if the RV park across the bridge was a free local delivery.

He said "yes, but it's not free."

I told him "I don't expect it to be free. We always tip our pizza guys."

One of the two young men laughed and said "We'd expect a big tit, er tip!"

I countered with "maybe if we order a pizza you'll get both."

"What da ya'al mean?," one replied.

I realized up until then our camp out hadn't included any pizza exhibition so I casually said "what about a dollar under a tit? In fact how about a dollar under each tit of all three ladies?"

Both gas station attendants giggled and told us "that sounds like what the old pizza bar down by the bridge used to do."

Sort of all together we admitted "we miss that pizza bar and the tittie dares they had. Maybe you can be the new pizza tittie dare waiters when you deliver our pizzas to the RV park."

They smiled and muttered something like "cool, that would be a great tit. Sorry, I meant tip!"

Those young guys never took their eyes off the six nearly bare boobies of our wives.

A few days later, while sitting around the campground picnic table, one of the brothers suggested we order a couple of pizzas and let the wives share their tits for tips. It was unanimous. One of the women called in our pizza order. Since the site we were on was fairly secluded, all three wives sat topless with their backs toward the driveway leading to Frank's RV.

Each of us guys tucked one dollar bill under each of our wife's tits and waited. About thirty minutes later the youngest guy, maybe twenty five, from the fuel stop, pulled into the end of the drive, got out, and carried two large pizzas up to the table. I have no idea whether he knew at first that the women were topless. But he soon saw six big bare boobies hanging on the picnic table, as he sat the two pizzas in front of us.

I'm guessing some of this. I know what he asked involved "are the tips under the tits like ya'al talked about the other day and what do I have to do to get it out?"

Someone told him "ya'al have to figure that out for yo'self."

He did. The pizza guy walked up behind the women. With both hands he reached around and lifted each tit, one at a time, until the dollar bills fell out onto the table. He smiled and continued down behind the other two gals, repeating the tittie tip retrieval.

After the first pair of tits, he seemed to spend more time squeezing and lifting each new pair of boobs. Dollie was sitting in the center so wife number three got the longest booby manipulation of all. Our pizza delivery man wasn't done yet! As he reached out to pick up each dollar bill, he rubbed and squeezed a boob or two on each lady, causing them to scream, moan, and giggle.

We thanked the pizza guy and invited him to stay for pizza and beer. He graciously turned down the offer, saying he had to get back to the store. As he left he told us to call anytime and order more pizzas.

"Just be sure the tits are still hiding my tip."

We stopped back at the fuel stop once more after that pizza tit game. The other employee begged us to call and order a pizza so he could deliver it to us. He even said the pizzas would be free if he got a tip!

All three wives smiled, exposed their boobs briefly, and said "we will look forward to your special pizza delivery and handling."

Obviously the first delivery guy had gone into detail about how he received his tip. Both thanked us for making their jobs more fun and this would be their little secret. I don't remember why, but we never did order another pizza while camped there.

This story was meant to show that you better enjoy those special kinky times while you can. Don't pass up an opportunity. Sometimes you're lucky to get even one chance. Life is not always filled with fun and living fantasies.