Pussy, Peckers, and Pizza Ch. 14

Story Info
Surprises at the Pizzeria.
1k words
4.3
5.9k
2

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ROSA'S PIZZA HOUSE.

Same time period as above, beginning fall of 1994. Rosa's is a rectangular shaped building with the entrance toward the right end. It is divided into three sections with low walls. As business picked up the middle and left sections would be opened.

It was simple to know how busy Rosa's was by looking at the parking lot. Our first time there it was packed. Must have been seating for 100 and we were diners 99 and 100. Ended up sitting way against the left rear corner.

Personally I don't like being stuck in the middle of a dining room anyway. After the first time, we only stopped when there were just a few customers in the right side section. Proved better for our games and more relaxing.

Never found out just why, but that first time there were many young pretty gals in short skirts, short shorts, and revealing blouses. For years the waitresses wore short skirts and ruffled low cut off shoulder blouses, looking like French servants. They must have worn shelf or push-up bras because they all looked like French Hooters gals. Nice eye candy as we waited what seemed 30 minutes just to be served.

Remember back in the good ole days when waitresses wore real mini skirts and low tops ........... looked and acted like women?

Finally our waitress walked over. Pretty face like a 15 year old. Petite body like a 20 year old and voluptuous boobs like a 40 year old. Picture this as you picture that. Dollie and I both wore short shorts. We were new to Florida and wanted to fit in getting Florida tans.

By this time I had my tiny foreskin barbell piercing, my retirement gift to myself. I had to be careful because the barbell often dangled free below my shorts leg. With a little mental stimulation things sometimes happened causing that foreskin and barbell to creep out.

The waitresses would sit next to customers to take their orders if there was an empty chair. Each small table had four chairs and table cloths which hung over the sides. When the girls sat, their little skirts rose exposing pretty young legs, those uplifted breasts seemed to ooze out even more. I'd been sitting noticing this on other waitresses as we killed time waiting.

Dollie noticed what I was looking at. She was rubbing my bare leg which added to my mental and physical condition, neither very stable. Our little waitress noticed me glancing down her blouse. She giggled and said my wife would be jealous. I just told her my wife has boobs of her own and we don't get jealous.

The waitress saw Dollie's hand under the table rubbing my leg and placed her hand along side Dollie's, only higher. As Dollie rubbed my leg her hand bumped the waitress' hand so the girl moved hers farther up.

At this time we gave our pizza order. I was slowly getting an erection as we were discussing boobs, life, and being new to the area. Don't quote me here, really not sure what happened next.

Our waitress either saw or felt the barbell and maybe some exposed penis. The table cloth covered everything from my waist down so she must have felt, then lifted the table cloth to look. Both I and our waitress must have been visibly embarrassed, but she kept her hand on my leg, gently rubbing it in short movements.

She finished taking our order and left, saying she'd be back soon. Dollie took advantage of my erection and began stroking my cock. Dollie was just going good when the waitress brought our drinks. Why oh why she did it we don't know. She lifted the table cloth and took a peek.

Luckily we were at the rear of our table, in a corner with two walls hiding us, and Dollie blocking any other view from those 98 diners. But from where the waitress sat in the corner with the table cloth lifted she saw a full erection and Dollie holding it tight!

I'll swear that ornery little waitress said something like "You've got 30 minutes to wait for your pizza so have fun."

We didn't have 30 minutes. Even though our beer glasses were over half full the waitress came back early asking if everything was okay. Dollie stopped pumping as the gal got closer. Our waitress told Dollie not to stop. She knew! She then lifted the table cloth, watching Dollie masturbate me.

I lost it! I shot a stream under the table probably to the chair on the other side. Both Dollie and the little waitress giggled. Again she left. When the gal brought our pizza she also brought a bunch of large napkins, again giggling. Together Dollie and I cleaned up most of the mess .

I left the waitress a nice tip and we asked her not to tell. We returned a few times a year for years, but only when the parking lot was nearly empty. The same cute little blonde almost always waited on us, rubbing my leg and occasionally touching my penis. She'd sometimes look under the table after bringing our drinks. Dollie would be pumping my rod and grinning.

Maybe after five or six years, little Blondie introduced another young gal, as they brought our drinks. A new gal, probably as young as Blondie was when these games started, in her early twenties.

Now Blondie knew Dollie was probably playing. Blondie said she was moving soon and we needed a new personal waitress to take over. Blondie asked if she could show the new gal what was going on under our table.

Of course, this girl already knew! Dollie agreed and another new masturbation friend was born! Blondie grabbed my cock and stroked it a few times saying she's gonna miss it.

Blondie number two was even more fun. From the first time as our waitress until she eventually quit, she would get in a few minutes stroking my cock as Dollie watched.

Pizza and Penis , makes me wonder why I didn't beg to go back more often because you all know how I love pizza!

As we've looked back on this and other similar events, we repeat "if it weren't for our special angel or karma, we'd been in deep trouble most of our lives together."