Pussy, Peckers, and Pizza Ch. 18

Story Info
Live for Today. Tomorrow may be Too Late.
804 words
4.2
5.4k
1
0

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life is Short, Then Perverts Die

---2001 or 2002------

I'm thinking it was Daytona Bike Week of the next year, or a little later in the spring. We stopped at the pizza place and were told by the owners that old Ben, the 80 year old, had died. They told us how old Ben came in several times a week for most of the year, sometimes with a few other old men, talking about the blonde with rings in her nipples and a wet pussy with something shiny hanging down.

Over time Ben's story changed. Old Ben would tell the story in his filthy way, how he'd licked that pussy and fingered it for hours, right there in the pizza place. He'd tell his friends how he fucked the blonde several times every week when he took her back to his house. Old men lie and old men believe their dreams.

The pizza guys said at first they'd tell Ben's buddies the real story. But when they all saw how excited old Ben was and how he believed his own version, they are sure he died dreaming about what happened with the blonde, his way. Dollie cried.

We'd been in the pizza parlor for quite some time when two old men hobbled in. Pizza guy number 'One' told those old men that this was old Ben's blonde lover. As we sat there eating our pizza we talked. We lied and agreed with the questions we were asked about old Ben eating Dollie's pussy, as we ate pizza with him, more than a year before. Dollie was smiling and adding to the lies. After all, Ben was gone and no one else would know except us and the pizza shop owners.

Dollie was wearing another mini skirt. Her top was so low her nipples occasionally peeked out. After the two old geezers stared awhile, they said if you really did let old Ben eat your pussy and fuck you, show us your pussy ring. Dollie spread her legs.

One of the old men said "we can't see no ring or no pink pussy".

Dollie used both hands to spread her cunt wide, as she sat next to the little table. "Here it is boys, enjoy the view like old Ben did."

Both old men stared and said that it looks just like what old Ben said it looked like. "There's the hanging jewelry and the pink pussy right out in the open. Old Ben was sure a lucky old fucker."

I really expected at least one of those eighty plus year olds to grab a feel. Neither did but they thanked Dollie over and over. We sat there, again eating pizza and talking about Dollie's pussy, as two very old men and two middle aged pizza shop owners stared at it. Okay five old guys! I stared too.

We had visited one or both of old Ben's friends a few more times over the next couple of years. Each time we ate pizza and talked about old Ben. Dollie was usually asked to show them her spread pussy for a few minutes. If there weren't any other customers she'd spread her legs and her lips, giving the old guys a quick look. Just harmless fun that made old men smile and made memories.

There were other times when there were too many customers or kids there. Times when it just didn't feel quite the same or the owners weren't there. Also times when Dollie only gave the two pizza guys a nice spread pussy shot and hung her titties on the wrought iron table.

For years, we stayed over the Christmas and New Years holidays at a small hotel nearby, within walking distance to the pizza parlor. We returned to the pizza place then and a few times a year through at least 2010.

The other two old men who stopped at the pizza parlor had died several years before. Like old Ben, they used to stop in and talk about the blonde with the pink pussy and the ring sticking in it. Was it wrong to make a few old men happy?

Oh yea, the owners still teased and talked dirty about what they'd love to do with Dollie's pussy. But neither of those pizza shop owners ever touched or asked to touch.

We stopped going to Daytona because of my hip problems and other things keeping us busy. What happened to the two pizza guys and the pizza place, we don't know. Maybe they're still waiting for that old blonde to come back and show them her pussy ring ------- as we eat pizza.

A happy and sad ending to the dreams of a few old men and one old woman. Remember what I often write................... Life is short, do it now!