Pussy, Peckers, and Pizza Ch. 20

Story Info
Pussy in the Park.
2.1k words
4
9.5k
1

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PUSSY IN THE PARK

Prelude or foreplay for trail fucking. Or "how'd you do that?"

Many of you have never and will never walk a nature trail, especially nude or wearing very little. So you and the other city folks may not believe what you are about to read is even possible. Florida is a magical state in more ways than it's amusement parks and adventure lands. It was called La Florida, land of flowers. Up the road a piece is what some say is The Fountain of Youth in America's oldest city. If ya'al believe either of those you should believe my stories.

Once you get away from the touristy things and big cities, Florida is more like a natural zoo. Everything from Black Bears to pink Flamingos, and of course Alligators, roam much of the wilderness among man. We've always loved being one with nature and enjoy walks in parks, mountains, and along bodies of water. These are the places mature adults, especially exhibitionists, love to wander. The odds are if you dress for it you'll come across other nudists and exhibitionists. And if you really are mature, some of these things might happen.

This walking path we are about to visit again is one such place that attracts small amounts of nature lovers and those into public sex acts. I'm only guessing the length because the trail twists and turns like a snake on hot pavement. There are some small hills and lots of swamp land. Each end of the nice wide path begins on flat soil. As it continues from each direction wood sides hold mulch in place. Farther in where the swamps begin the trail turns into a boardwalk. This boardwalk slowly rises just above the water, allowing critters to pass under from side to side. Small fences begin to form as the wood boardwalk remains around two to three feet above the muck, the mud, and the water.

It's been years so I'm guessing that in the two miles or so there are two decks on each side of the boardwalk spread out for viewing the swamp and giving hikers a place to relax and watch nature. It's these decks I want to tell more about. Each is around 10' X 12' and a short board walk separates the viewing decks from the main hiking trail.

These wooden observation decks have wooden fences around them much like your average pool deck. But there is also heavy mesh screening to keep wild life out. On the trail side there is a lattice panel with vines growing on it. This gives a bit of privacy from hikers just walking by.

So hopefully this will explain the possibility to get naked and even fool around in public without the public seeing unless they walk out on the decks. We've walked many trails like this all over the Midwest and south. Some even have observation decks mounted high like fire lookout towers for bird watching which make nice semiprivate places for sex and showing off.

Now we can have some PUSSY IN THE PARK.

Around the same time period as PIZZA IN THE PARK we played many other games along the roughly two mile walking path that follows a wide canal or creek through the marshlands and underbrush of NE Florida. Gators, long legged birds of several types and colors, snakes, and even wild semi clad humans were seen along the board walk, the various decks overlooking the swamps, and the nice bordered mulch covered areas of the trail.

Our first several times there we only stopped in the paved parking lot of the small marina at the north end to watch boats coming and going. It's not far from the ocean so fairly large cabin cruisers mixed with canoes and kayaks were seen. The smaller vessels were headed south down the small creek or canal. We'd sit in the van and eat pizza or a deli lunch we'd picked up nearby as we dreamed of owning our own large yacht. Then we'd walk up and down the parking lot as I ogled the pretty young girls and men ogled Dollie. Women don't have to be pretty to be ogled. All they need are exposed portions of tits.

It was several years before we discovered the hiking trail which began right there in that parking lot and went to a small park some two miles away. There were never many people walking the trail through the week and most seemed to be seniors out for exercise and couples in their forties making out on the decks over looking the swamp areas.

It was always my guess that if they were married, it wasn't to each other by the way they pawed each other. We often saw bare titties being fondled and female hands up men's shorts. Although Dollie and I did some hands on playing too, so anything is possible. Yet when you see them leave rest areas and parks in separate cars it makes you wonder. As a trucker I noticed these things.

It was another hot summer day and couples wore very little. Many of the younger ladies wore skimpy bikinis and even a few young guys wore the Speedo type. The few we saw at each of several decks off to the sides of the main trail were having lunch or sunbathing. Some gals were topless until an old guy walked by. They didn't seem to mind me looking at their tits. Dollie being nearly topless caused that a lot.

The older guys passing back and forth wore what I called golfer shorts and tank tops or T-shirts. Dollie and I were the odd ducks wherever we went. She was wearing a tiny bikini top and very short shorts with a loose narrow crotch. A crotch much like those on a thong or extra small bikini. Me, another short pair of thin shorts and a tank top.

We continued walking to the very end where the little park and picnic tables were. Our first impulse was to sit up on the same table where she was fingered awhile back. But I was curious what might happen if we stood on one of those small decks where a few young couples were all but fucking. Would they leave, stop playing, or continue?

I'd get Dollie to remove her top. I'd feel her up and maybe finger fuck her right in front of one of the couples doing the same. Dollie liked the idea so we headed back. Several old guys, one at a time, stopped to chat and stare as we passed. When a few mentioned her tits Dollie pulled them out to give the old guy a good look. Each would thank us and go on. Nothing more.

But Dollie was getting turned on and I wanted to watch an old man play with her tits. After showing a few more old guys her titties she just left her bikini top pulled apart and both titties hanging out.

We were soon at one of the overlook decks with a mid forties couple actually fucking right there in plain sight beside a garbage can. Her bikini top was pulled aside like Dollies. Her tiny bikini bottom was pulled up and to the side so her pussy was completely exposed after the man stopped fucking and moved away. His still erect cock was no more than four or five inches long. He didn't bother to hide it. Definitely exhibitionists!

Joking I said "don't stop because of us."

We both were surprised. They both began complimenting Dollie about her tits and how hot she looked in a bikini top and hot pants for her age. One of them, the man I believe, came right out and asked.

"Would you two like to swap for a quickie?"

Of course I said "yes."

But back then Dollie still wouldn't let another man have intercourse with her. The young woman began fondling Dollie's tits while her partner began rubbing Dollie's ass and slowly worked his hand around and under her very narrow crotch. I thought this was amazing. Soon I really found what amazing was.

The young woman, Missie, reached into the top of my shorts and pulled my now hard cock completely out and began stroking it. She was fascinated by the two inch barbell in my foreskin and my hairless playground. Missie was skinning my cock back and forth, watching the heavy barbell jiggle as my foreskin stretched back out. They both said they'd never seen anything like it, wondering how I could fuck with such a large piece of metal in the end of my penis.

Not satisfied, Missie reached in and worked my small tight balls out too, gently squeezing and rubbing them, again commenting on my lack of hair anywhere down there. Missie said she loved the feel of hairless balls. My cock seemed to grow another inch but that wasn't possible.

Missie begged "fuck me. I need that big cock now! I want to feel that massive barbell deep in my hot pussy."

I repeated "my wife will not fuck another man or I would fuck you right here in front of anyone passing."

Her partner said "go ahead and fuck her. Your prick is twice as big as mine and Missie loves big cocks. I'll just finger your wife if you don't mind."

He was already doing it so I didn't bother to answer. The petite young thing had cute upward pointed firm little titties and the golden brown body of a teen. It was while talking we found they were in their early forties.

Little Missie leaned back against the deck railing, put both arms out to her side and up on the upper rail in an inviting way that I couldn't resist. Her spread legs exposed her already used wet pussy. Standing there spread eagle and mostly naked Missie begged me to fuck her.

I looked at her partner and I looked at Dollie asking something stupid like "should I?"

My cock was out the top of my shorts. My ass was still covered so maybe a passerby wouldn't notice what we were doing. I mashed my body against Missie who was mashed against the deck rail. I aimed my hard cock up and slowly into her very wet pussy as I was about to get seconds.

Missie had already masturbated me a little and I had precum dripping out. The circumstances, that sexy little body, and knowing we could be caught was more than my old body could take. I was fucking a forty something year old sexy looking woman while her lover was finger fucking my wife! Missie squealed like a pig with every hard deep thrust. She couldn't move. Missie was trapped between me and the wood fence around the deck as I held the top rail, forcing my prick as hard and deep into that bottomless cunt as I could.

I'd stop, doing my best to hold back. Me being over six feet and Missie barely five feet tall, each jab lifted her up on her toes where she remained until I pulled back out. An older man passed, walked down the short board walk to the deck, stopped and stared, shook his head, and walked on by. That was more than I could handle. My knees got wobbly and I filled her deep wet cunt with what felt like a gallon of hot semen. Still Missie wanted more!

I have no idea how long I fucked that gal but no one else walked down the trail until after we were finished. Because we were seen by an old man we all decided we'd better leave. On the way back to the marina parking lot we saw another couple fucking on a deck. All four of us cheered them on and kept walking.

At Missies car we shared their cold pizza and some sodas as we made plans to meet again. We said our goodbyes in the parking lot and left. Of course, in all the years we returned, we never saw that couple again.

Dollie and I had fucked on many trails and I'd fucked many other women. But it was a very long time ago. I was worn out and a nervous wreck. I swore I'd never do it in public again. It's not like these chances come up every day or even every year. Still I got more chances and I took advantage of most of them. You can't make up for fucks you didn't do!

I'd love to go back to that park and watch a stranger fuck Dollie on the wooden deck. For awhile we were in contact with a member of Lit or another adult site I was on who lived near the park and knew it well. We lost touch and we moved away. We could have shared a pizza.