Pussy to the Highest Bidder

Story Info
I spread my ass and pussy to an audience of horny fuck pigs.
1.9k words
3.81
61k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Item #25

Sex: female

Age: 18

Hair: red

Eyes: green

Details: Chasity is a first year computer engineering student. She loves giving/receiving oral and men with lots of money. She is slutting her way through college, and ready to take on the biggest cock in the room. She is an obedient little girl and guaranteed to be a hot fuck.

***************************************************

"We're starting the bidding at twenty dollars. Do I hear twenty dollars?" The auctioneer's voice raises over the crowd.

"Twenty," yells a small Asian man in a tacky yellow suit.

You have got to be kidding me. My wax cost more than twenty-fucking-dollars. I'm no cheap whore, these boys better up their game or I'm walking!

I look out and scan the crowd, I swear I can smell money on a man. I survey every haircut, suit, and watch. Maybe I'm a bit picky, or a lot picky. There is no way I'm going to let just any John dump his load inside me.

"Twenty-five dollars," pipes up a sweaty obese slob with a poor excuse for a comb over.

Fuck fuck fuck. What did I get myself into? Why would I show my ass on cheap night?

"Forty-five dollars."

"Sixty dollars."

"We have sixty, do I hear seventy? Come on guys, this hot little slut is basically a virgin- well anally anyways."

I walk back and forth on the stage, corner to corner; stopping in the middle I turn around to bend over, and show my sweet bare cunt. My manicured fingers spread my ass and slit to an audience of horny fuck-pigs; most of whom are here on business. They are traveling on the time and money of their high class IT companies. Yeah, real classy alright.

"Seventy dollars, and she better be worth it," yells the douche bag in the second row with the knock off Armani suit.

The room is hazy with the smoke of cheap cigars and Eau De Toilette; which translates directly into "smells like fucking shit." All I can think is, how am I ever going to get the stench of these cheap bastards off my clothes? I shudder at the thought of actually letting one of these pencil dicks penetrate me while sweating some back door cologne special.

"Ninety dollars and I'm looking at those beautiful cock sucking lips- Big Daddy needs his cock sucked."

I smile at him, licking my lips and blow him a kiss. Well "Big Daddy" better have more than ninety dollars in his wallet. I stand on the X in the middle of the stage and do a slow spin, then curtsying I let my breasts fall from my top.

"Ooooops." I put one finger on my lips, making a pouty face, and then pinch both my nipples teasingly.

My classic tease drives the men wild. Bid paddles start flying up, left, right, and center. One hundred from a larger African American man and then One-fifty from the back corner of the room. I'm feeling the excitement as the bids get larger and larger. I need this money for school, my tuition is due next week. I twirl my fingers through my long pigtails and stick out my tongue.

The auctioneer takes a handkerchief from his pocket and dabs his forehead. His other hand reaches down his slacks and he rubs his cock behind the stand. I swear he gets off more than any man in here, he should be paying for this shit too! Watching him stand there profusely sweating and jacking off starts to make me feel nauseas.

I look back out to survey the crowd one more time and I see him stand up. The only man still at the bar. I can't make out his features, but he is tall and slender. He raises his paddle and his deep voice echoes through the room.

"Two thousand."

The room goes quiet and every Tom, Dick, and Harry turn in their seat. They laugh amongst themselves. Snickering away at the idiot at the back of the room that would spend two thousand dollars on an hour of fucking. Mr. Tall Dark, and horny walks up to the front of the stage, raises his paddle again.

"I said two thousand!" He stares the auctioneer in the eyes.

"I have two thousand, do I hear Twenty-one hundred?"

The room stays absolutely silent.

"SOLD!"

Smiling from ear to ear, I pull off my number twenty-five badge and toss it on the floor of the stage. I walk down the stairs and take the hand of Mr. Moneybags. He doesn't hold back, instead he pulls away and grabs me by the back of my neck, and pushes me in front of him. He leads me to the champagne room.

I've always wondered why it's called the champagne room, it should be called for what it is. The room where lonely men fuck young hot pussy that they could never get without their checkbooks out.

"Take your fucking clothes off," he says as he sits in a leather armchair.

"You don't want to talk first?"

"Money talks, bullshit walks! Now take your clothes off and show me what I paid for."

My heart starts to race at the firmness of his voice. It's rare that the men that come here have any balls at all. Let alone enough to take control. Just because you can buy a fuck, doesn't mean you know how to give one. I'm going to be working hard for my money tonight, he isn't going to be a one minute man.

Wasting no time I take off my shirt, lifting it over my head and tossing it on a chair behind me. Then I slip my skirt down over my hips and it drops to the floor. He motions with one finger to spin around and I do. Slowly turning, showing him his bounty. Facing him again I take my tits in my hands and press them together. I massage my 34 DD breasts, squeezing, and bouncing them to appease.

"Come over here and get on your knees. Show me how much you love giving oral."

On my knees I open his belt, the button on his dress pants, then his zipper. Reaching inside I feel the massiveness of his tool. His boxers are soaked with precum and sticking to the tip of his engorged meat. Pulling his boxers down I release him to see the most amazing cock my eyes have ever laid sight on. The head is swollen and the tip oozing, his veins are popping out and pulsing. I am no virgin, I have seen enough porn to put most men to shame. But WOW, he takes the cake.

"Take out my balls and wash them with your nasty little tongue," he demanded.

I lift his heavy balls and bring them to my mouth. My tongue is watering as I get to work. I lick the right, then the left. Flicking my tongue and working it in circles, covering him in my saliva. I take one in my mouth, pulling away slightly, chewing, and trying to get a reaction from him- any reaction at all. I push the second one in, filling my cheeks like a starving little chipmunk, and I suck hard. I'm swallowing again and again, trying to deep throat his full sack.

His cock in his hand, he starts to rub it on my face. He pushes my head back and his balls pop out of my mouth, he replaces it with his cock. Pushing deep, one thrust past my tongue, and filling my throat. He grabs onto my ponytails and starts pumping his manhood harder, faster, and deeper. Pulling me down and lifting his hips. Finally a sign of life as he grunts so hard I can feel him vibrating on my vocal cords.

I'm squatted on the floor and trying to keep my balance, holding onto his knees. There is a puddle starting to form on the filthy red carpet under me. My pussy is leaking, I feel my juices dripping from my bulging labia. Fuck I need this cock inside me, right NOW! I keep pumping my head up and down, my eyes watering, making my makeup run down my face.

"That's enough. Stand up and show me that tight little asshole."

I release him with a gasp. I inhale hard, filling my lung with saliva and cigar smoke. I cough to clear my throat, sounding like a sixty year old smoker. I turn around and wiggle my ass trying to be cute. He isn't impressed and his hand lands hard on rear. He slaps me with force.

"What the fuck!" I yell.

"I'm not paying for you to talk, shut your cocksucker," he growls back me.

"You fucking prick," I mutter under my breath.

"I'll show you prick. Back your ass up, I'm going to destroy it."

I place my hands on the arms of the chair and lower myself. His gigantic cock taking aim directly at my "virgin" asshole. I feel the tip pressing. I move lower and lower- easing myself. Mr. Prick chuckles and grabs my waist with both hands, pulling me down in one fast motion. I scream out as I feel my ass ripping open. His hands reach under my knees and he pulls me up, so I'm laying with my back against his chest. He starts to ravage my last virgin hole. Pulling my knees up to my ears, he pumps in and out, balls deep.

Fuck it hurts so much. I rub my clit furiously in circle, trying to dull the pain. His mouth finds my neck and his teeth sink in, marking me, and nearly drawing blood. I listen to his panting getting heavier, his grunts becoming closer together and louder. I need this to be over, I'm not going to walk for a week. I leverage my feet on his knees and start to bounce. Tears are spilling from my eyes, burning my cheeks. Up. Down. Up. Down. I take him with every ounce of strength left in my body.

"Get back on your fucking knees, whore."

He pushes me off of him and I fall to the floor; scurrying to regain composure and get on my knees. He grabs me by my throat and starts to rub his cock all over my face. My face is covered in saliva and ass juices, the wetness dripping from my chin.

"Open your mouth and you better swallow every drop."

Hands behind my back, mouth open- in the classic facial pose. He strokes his cock once, twice, three times. Hot ropes of cum shoot through the air, landing in my mouth, and all over my face. God his cum taste as horrible as his shitty attitude. I gag trying to swallow his rotten seed and vomit in my mouth. His hand covers my mouth and he smiles.

"Swallow, NOW."

I swallow his disgusting cream mixed with a mouthful of vomit and wipe my face on my forearm. Scooping up my clothes off the floor, I stand ready to walk away; A job well done. He grabs me and forces his tongue into my mouth, licking every inch, and sucking my tongue into his. How fucking repulsing!

"Mmmmm tastes great, don't you agree?"

"Yeah, fucking wonderful. Now pay your money to the front, and get the hell out of here."

"I love you too sweetie," he cackles like the evil asshole he is.

I limp my way out of the champagne room towards the bathroom to clean up, when it hear over the loud speaker.

"Up next is item number twenty-five, you're going to love her. This hot little slut is basically a virgin- well anally anyways."