Pussy Torture: The Conclusion.

Story Info
Reclaimed slaved is humiliated & punished.
1.7k words
3.34
279.7k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get in the car, slut!"

"Please, I'm scared. Thomas please don't. Don't make me go. I'm so sore."

*SMACK*

He hit me right across the face and hard. I stepped into the car and watched as he closed the door and walked over to the driver's side. I looked at his face then. His green eyes were like marbles. His face red. He was more than a bit angry. I sat in the passenger hurt. He had taken me through so much tonight. I seriously didn't know how much of this I could take. Thomas didn't realize that this was what ultimately led me to want to be released in the first place. He controlled everything I did and he pushed my limits. The pain he inflicted on me was unbearable. He started the car and pulled out into the street.

"Pull up your dress and play with that cunt."

I did as he said. Lifting my dress revealing my pussy. I spread my legs apart and touched my sore clit. I slid my hands lower and entered myself with a finger. I rested my head against the seat and closed my eyes letting a moan escape my lips. I slipped in another finger and was in heaven. I was using both hands now. My left fingering myself and my right playing with my clit. Thomas grabbed my hand and tasted my two fingers.

"Delicious."

"Oh yes, Mmmmmm." I could feel myself rising.

"That's enough you nasty slut."

"No! I'm so close, Thomas. Just let me..... "

He smacked my hands until I let them rest at my side. I crossed my legs trying to relief some built pressure.

"Leave them open. You smell terrific."

My brown face turned a deep burgundy. We rode the rest of the way in silence. I was aroused and my scent was filling the car. Thomas turned on the radio and out came blasting hard metal music. He wouldn't look at me but I could see through his slacks that he had a massive hard on. I hated silence from him and he knew it. I had a feeling that a lot of things that I disliked were going to happen tonight. Master slowed down as we came up to this expensive looking French Restaurant. He stopped just short of the valet.

"Fix yourself. You look like a slut."

I reached into my bag and fixed my face. I was born with a tan and make up would only make me look over done. So I applied some gloss and made sure my halter was tied tight around my neck. Thomas shut the music off and pulled up to valet. One of the young boys took the keys as Master tipped him and he drove off in the little sports car.

Grabbing my hand Thomas slipped a hand around my waist as we entered the restaurant. Instantly I felt like a whore. My eyes quickly scanned the big room. All the other women there wore evening dresses and looked dressed as if a play was about to take place any minute. I looked down at my short green dress and yanked at the hem. I tried to turn around and leave but Master Thomas held me firm. Leaning over he whispered into my ears.

"Don't try to be a lady now."

Not wanting to give Thomas the pleasure of seeing me be reduced into a small child. I lifted my chin and walked past all the tables as the waiter showed us to our seats. I was beautiful. As I walked by I noticed how all the men were admiring my body. As Master pulled my chair out I saw the look on his face. Pure lust. We were seated in a dim lit corner.

"You are so hot. All these men admiring you makes me want to fuck you right now. I bet they wonder what it would be like to be with an African Princess. Just to taste that bit of chocolate. You are a princess. I treasure you. Crystal. A fitting name." I smiled at the compliments and looked around hoping that no one would hear us. "What's wrong? You look so uncomfortable. Don't tell me you're scared someone will over hear us? You used to love the attention I brought to you." He grabbed my hand and looked me in the eyes. I felt his control taking over me. He must have sensed what I was thinking because the next thing I knew he was touching my knee making little balls of fire around it. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

"Keep your eyes on me." I snapped my eyes opened and placed them on that familiar green. "I would never hurt you, pet."

"That is a lie!" I quickly lowered my voice. " This whole night as been nothing but pain. I don't know if I can do it again. You don't let me do anything. I barely ever get to see my family. You treat me like I'm a...."

"Slave?" He pitched my thigh. "That's what you are. I keep you safe. I pay for you. I love you. Most of all I own you." People were starting to pay attention to us. I looked down again and he grabbed my face. " I let you leave and you knew you'd have to pay for that discretion. I was thinking tonight that I would make you mine, but I can see that you are not deserving yet." He held back tears. He wanted me to be his wife. "If you would have just stayed a little longer." This scared me. Master had never cried in front of me before. I wanted to get out. He took his hands away from me and I feared that he might leave me.

"Were going."

"But we just got here."

"Don't question me again. Just get up."

We left the restaurant and drove in silence. I just thought about what he said and how I had reacted to everything "Thomas, I'm sorry. I have been so selfish. I love you and I want to be with you. Like we were before. I want to be yours. I want you to love me." I burst out in tears before I could even finish. Thomas didn't say anything. We approached his house and I started to feel a little better. At least he wasn't taking me home.

He stopped the car and turned off the engine. He just sat there and I waited. Finally, after what seemed like an hour. "Crystal." He faced me and I looked him in his eyes. "Tonight you will submit to me. Totally. You will not question my punishment. You will not defy me." He caressed my cheek and ran it through my hair with his hand and let it rest at the back of my neck. "I will not deal with the disobedience you have given tonight. I will not allow you to fuck other men!" He screamed the last part making me jump. "If you meant what you said about wanting to be mine come with me."

Master got out of the car and started to walk towards the house. He stopped and turned to look at me. I got out of the car and walked up to him. Placing my hand around his waist. We walked across the large lawn and into his place.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I was cold and hungry. My body ached from the torture I had received. I touched my breast and felt the bite mark. I had been teased and tormented. My mouth ached. I don't know how long I had been locked in the basement. I wasn't sure, but I thought it had to be three days. I had lost all sense of time after a couple of hours. I knew better than to scream for help. Where was Master? How long would he leave me here? Would he ever let me out? I had to go to the bathroom. I would rather die than go on the floor. I pressed myself into one of the four cold corners and gathered my knees to my chest and bowed my head. Next time I would plan better. A sob escaped my throat. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I missed my friends and family.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*Master's Epiloque*

"Wake up, Sweet." I called through the bar window before I unlocked the door. She was scrunched up in a corner rocking herself. She looked up. Her hair which was usually shiny and straight was disheveled and all around her face. Her face was stained with tears. Her usually glowing brown skin was dull and her bruises were very visible. She looked terrified and I loved it. Knowing that she feared me and I owned her again. It was all I could do not to fuck her right then and there. I walked over and patted her head.

"I'm so proud of you, pet. You took your punishment so well."

"I have to go to the bathroom." Laughing I picked her up and carried her out of the dungeon. Leading her upstairs and into the bathroom. I had prepared a bath for her. I put her down and she stood in the middle of the room waiting for my word.

"You may use the bathroom. I'll be back in 2 minutes to wash you. I expect you to be done in this time." I left the bathroom and returned exactly two minutes later. Leading her into the giant tub, she stepped in. I watched the water turn pink and started to wash and soothe her tortured body. As I washed her thighs I ran my hand to her pussy lips and dapped my finger in. A moan escaped my sweet pet lips. I wanted to touch her breasts too, but feared I would cause her pain. I could feel my cock growing and hurriedly finished washing her. I wouldn't be able to play with her tonight.

"Step out." I toweled her dry and carried her into my bedroom, resting her on my bed.

"Master?"

"Yes,"

"Thank you for my punishment." I leaned over and pressed my lips against hers. "Did you like it much?" Hey eyes were red and watery. I touched her face. "I fear I might have gotten at bit carried away and will have to take you to Emergency. You are bleeding quite a bit." She looked down at her breast and started to cry.

"You look so Beautiful." I started to lower myself to her chest. She looked so innocent and scared. The hospital could definitely wait.