Pussy TRICK for Anal TREAT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueDanym
SueDanym
828 Followers

A competitive glint shone in her eye. It was just as Nick expected. He knew his wife better than anyone, and used it to his advantage at times like this. He paused for effect before continuing.

"Recently, you've made some pretty outrageous claims about the sensitivity of your pussy, Little One. Let's just say, we're going to see if your pussy lives up to the hype."

Anne threw back her head and laughed, heartily. It was true! She was so busted.

Nick had taken her to a sex shop a few weeks back. While she surveyed the dildos, Anne giggled at the number of boxes claiming to be the "most realistic." At the time, she scoffed and said none of them felt as good as the real thing.

This quickly led to a discussion of dildos they kept in their personal collection. There were glass, rubber and silicone dildos. Anne said they all took second seat to Nick's cock. But then, as usual, she kicked it up a notch.

For the last two weeks, Anne had been talking about her "super pussy." Her pussy, she maintained, was exquisitely sensitive, and could easily tell the difference between the different dildos. There had never been a pussy as sensitive as hers, according to Anne. Nick, being a good husband, outwardly agreed with his beloved wife. But, secretly he had doubts.

Anne continued to laugh as she recalled her ridiculous claims, but finally was able to compose herself. Nick had maintained a more serious demeanor and narrowed his eyes.

"Yes, Babe. My pussy has amazing skills. You'd have to get up pretty early in the morning to fool my pussy. It's like the LeBron James of pussies," she could barely get the words out, before she again erupted in a fit of giggles.

At that point, Nick chuckled as well. He walked over to Anne, kissed her forehead and said, "Give me five minutes and we'll see about that."

Nick disappeared into the kitchen, leaving Anne alone in the dining room. Since no fuck session would be complete without music, she dashed off to the sound system in the family room and chose Guns & Roses, in honor of her husband, who was still dressed as Slash.

She danced around by herself for several minutes, until Nick reappeared. By that time, she had composed herself and was ready for action. In one hand, Nick held a bucket that he placed on the floor, by the dining room table. He had taken off the hat, glasses and wig, much to Anne's chagrin.

"Little One, remove your clothing. You may leave on the wig and the choker," instructed Nick.

Anne complied as quickly as she could. The high top converse shoes took a bit of effort to remove, especially since she tried to get them off without sitting. Graceful was not a word that came to Nick's mind as she hopped on one foot, while trying to maintain her balance.

Off came the leggings, studded belt and t-shirt. With an innocent smile on her face, she paused in her underwear to provoke Nick. She wore a wicked grin as she silently challenged her husband.

Nick didn't say a word, but rather cocked his head to the side and met her act of defiance with a diabolical smirk of his own. After almost thirty years, he could read his wife like a book. He raised an eyebrow at her until she smiled sweetly and removed her bra and panties.

"Little One, lay across the table, in the middle. I want your ass and heels on the edge."

Anne practically skipped to the middle of the long side of the table. After lying back somewhat provocatively on the orange tablecloth, she scooted her ass to the very edge. Placing her feet far apart, she let her knees splay to the side.

Nick grabbed the orange bag from under the table and removed two black Velcro cuffs. He then proceeded to bind each of Anne's ankles to her thighs on the same side. As a result, her feet and ankles were slightly elevated off the table, but her pussy and ass were on full display. Handcuffs were also produced from the bag and Anne's wrists were bound to her ankles.

Stepping back, Nick examined his wife in her exposed position. She was quite an evocative sight, while restrained using the classic combination of metal and black Velcro. Completely open and vulnerable, she had him completely at her mercy, despite their relative positions.

Anne raised her head off the table and saw her husband's rigid cock clearly defined in his tight rock star pants.

"Uh Babe, good luck getting those pants off! It looks like you have a gourd stuffed in there." said Anne, merrily.

Nick looked down at his own crotch and joined in her mirth. He unbuttoned the pants and worked them over his erect cock and hips, with great effort.

"It's possible that I made an error in my timing," he said, ruefully.

When Nick had finally removed his pants, he flashed a triumphant smile and broke out in laughter again. Anne's mood had radically shifted from festivity to lust as she studied Nick's dick. Her loving husband's erection had mesmerized her, as usual. It sent her into a near hypnotic state that could only be broken by a pounding in one of her three holes.

"Ok Little One, time to put your money where your pussy is. If you really have THE most sensitive pussy in the universe, you are free to continue with your boasting. And, you'll earn your anal treat. Now is the moment of truth." Nick's serious tone broke Anne's sexual spell and she cracked up, again.

"Bring it on Babe, my pussy will prevail. It's very precise... you know," Anne found the whole situation so hilarious that she could barely speak.

Nick was outwardly undeterred, but inwardly entertained. "In the bucket are three dildos, which have been submerged in warm water. They're all exactly the same size, and about as big as my dick."

Nick placed the bucket on the table as he spoke and pulled out a glass, rubber and silicone dildo for Anne to inspect.

"Each will be inserted into your pussy for a period of not more than 20 seconds. Then, you will be required to correctly identify the material. If you succeed and identify all three, you can claim bragging rights."

Anne was a keen competitor and quickly tried to come up with a strategy in case her pussy wasn't quite as sensitive as she thought. She wasn't concerned about the glass dildo. Rather, the rubber versus silicone seemed tricky.

Nick spoke, interrupting her train of thought, "No lube will be used. From the looks of things, you don't need it, but I'll help you along a bit."

Nick pulled up a chair and sat down in front of her freshly waxed pussy. With care, he began to lick, suck and nibble on her clit. The sight of her husband's head, firmly planted between her legs, never ceased to bring about something akin to a visual orgasm.

His face was tilted just enough to allow her a view of his intense brown eyes and angular face. He never rushed her pleasure as he lovingly attended to her needs. After several minutes of watching Anne squirm as her pressure built, he grabbed her clit in his lips and slowly shook his head from side to side, while humming. As expected, she blew like a volcano.

Anne preferred orgasms that came from vaginal or anal penetration. But, climaxes from oral stimulation brought about seismic explosions, as well.

She was fairly restrained; her only physical relief from the intense pressure of her pussy contractions was to throw back her head and shriek like a banshee. Her feet had no purchase since they were elevated off the table. When her arms involuntarily shook along with the rest of her body, the handcuffs bit into her wrists. She was sure there would be bruises in the morning, and that made her smile.

Nick sat upright and looked at Anne as she relaxed. He knew what was coming next.

"Babe, I'm soooo horny. Um, could you please just fuck me?" asked Anne, politely.

Nick was determined to see his plan through to the end, no matter how much her dripping wet pussy called to his throbbing hard dick. The burning question of Anne's pussy superiority would, in fact, be settled tonight.

He replied nonchalantly, "I can fuck you now, if you concede that you may not have the premier pussy that you have claimed. In which case, no anal for you tonight..."

Anne's eyes bugged out of her head. She had been thinking about anal sex all evening. Her decision was made quickly; she would rather go down fighting than give up. Even though she craved a good hard fucking, she would carry through and prove her pussy was the queen of all pussies.

"Well then, bring it on, Babe. My pussy is ready to dazzle you."

Nick stood and towered over his wife. He leaned over and grabbed a black towel from the orange bag which he draped over Anne's knees. She was digging the kinky vibe of being restrained, while the lower half of her body was concealed from view. It pleasantly reminded her of being at the gynecologist's office.

Nick smiled as he picked a dildo from the bucket. Anne heard water dripping as he shook it and then dried it off with the bottom of the towel. She didn't even try to peak at the mystery dildo. Winning fair and square was important to her.

"Are you ready for "bachelor #1...?" he asked.

Anne took a deep breath to center her focus on her pussy. In an attempt to increase blood flow to her sensitive center, she clenched her pelvic floor muscles several times.

Squinting her eyes, she nodded and said, "Oh yeah, Babe, give it to me."

She soon felt a warm object at the opening of her pussy. It penetrated her entrance and she gasped in need, briefly distracted from her task. After collecting herself, she concentrated on strategy. The dildo was pushed in quite deeply, as Nick stepped forward until he was flush with her body. He pushed and pulled a few times to simulate intercourse.

Anne waited for information to flow from her pussy to her brain. The message she received was that it was warm and about the size of Nick. Then, she did the only thing she could; she arched her back slightly to see if the dildo would bend with her. It did not.

Feeling triumphant, she yelled out, "It's the glass dildo!" The victorious smile on Anne's face was a mile wide.

Nick was not overly impressed as he pulled the dildo from her body and held it up to confirm her supposition. He'd started with the glass dildo on purpose, knowing she would have the easiest time with it. Now, he planned to throw her a curve ball.

"Wow, Little One! Great Job! You're right!" he said. "Maybe this is just too easy for your 'super pussy.' I'm going to add a little distraction to make it a bit more interesting, just so your pussy doesn't get bored."

From his bag of tricks, Nick pulled a set of clover clamps. The smile on Anne's face dimmed slightly as she saw the fiendish pair. Clearly, Nick meant business tonight. She looked up at him silently while he leaned over and roughly pinched both of her nipples. Involuntarily, her body bowed as she moaned loudly. The stimulus pushed her already raging libido into full on "bitch in heat" mode.

Nick wore a dispassionate look as he applied the first clover clamp. Anne hissed and grimaced, while looking down at her sensitive bud which throbbed from the unholy pressure. The second clamp was applied and she squirmed like an eel. Yes, this would certainly muddle her concentration.

Nick bent forward and snagged the chain that hung from the chandelier. He pulled a pad lock from the orange bag and used it to attach the o-ring that connected the nipple clamps to the chain. No wiggle room was given. Her nipples were now attached to the light fixture, and standing at full attention from the force.

"Are you ready for bachelor #2?" Nick asked.

Anne gulped. The sweet pain of her nipples along with the kinky position had her primed and ready to combust.

"Babe! Don't lollygag. I really need to be fucked, soon." She pleaded.

Again, Nick reached into the bucket and pulled another dildo, while keeping it hidden. He stepped forward and Anne felt the familiar prodding of a warm dildo against her needy hole. As it invaded her, she moaned in partial relief. After a moment, the time limit weighed on her mind. Nick moved the dildo in and out of her cunt with a slow rhythm.

Anne squeezed her pussy to try and get a sense of how stiff the dildo was, since the rubber dildo would have more flexibility. It had some give, but she was still uncertain as to the material. "Shit!" she thought.

Wriggling her ass seemed like the best option. The dildo moved easily with her pussy as it wagged from side to side. Unfortunately, it put pressure on her nipple clamps, which had Anne writhing in near ecstasy.

"Tick Tock, Little One, ten seconds left," Nick commented.

Taking a deep breath, Anne steeled herself and yelled out "Rubber!!!"

Nick slowly pulled the dildo out and held it up for her to see. When the pink rubber dildo came in to view, Anne whooped out loud.

"YES!!! Score two for me, Babe! My pussy's on a roll!" she yelled.

Nick wagged his eyebrows ominously, which caused Anne some consternation.

"Ah, maybe I'll add another diversion for bachelor #3," he replied.

Anne wasn't sure how much more she could take. She was panting as her legs quivered in need. Her tits ached and her pussy was wet, empty and unhappy. Even though there was only one more test, it seemed to be taking forever.

"Babe, I'll go ahead and guess the next one is the silicone dildo..." she sputtered.

Nick shook his head while grinning. "I'm not sure you really want to go that route, Little One. I might re- use one of the other dildos."

Anne grimaced while considering his next play. Invariably, she kicked his ass at rock, paper, scissor. She just needed to get in his mind and anticipate his next move.

One last time, he pulled an object from the bucket and wiped it down. This time, when he stepped forward, he put the thumb of his left hand on her clit and began to rub.

"Aaahhh, ooohhh, um, ugh," was all she could manage.

Nick looked confused, "Sorry, what did you just say?"

Anne shook her head from side to side with her eyes closed as she fought off an orgasm. If she could just hold out and guess the material of the last dildo, she would emerge, triumphant. Then she would have bragging rights AND anal sex.

Nick was definitely not playing fair, but Anne was determined to finish the quest. Her pussy soon felt a warm foreign body penetrate her slit.

Try as she might, between the nipple clamps and the clit massage, it was nearly impossible for her poor pussy to cope. All it wanted was another orgasm. However, like a true champion, Anne's pussy dug deep and found the inner strength to persevere.

She lay perfectly still and held her breath. With Zen like focus, her pussy came through in the clutch. Anne smiled to herself, and resumed enjoying her husband's mischievous game.

"Time's up, what does your pussy have to say for itself?" Nick asked.

Anne locked eyes with her husband.

"'Super Pussy' has informed me that it's actually your dick," she said in a semi professional manner.

Finally, Nick was truly impressed with the remarkable accomplishment of her vagina. He knew he'd be listening to her go on and on about her sensitive pussy for years, but this was a pretty impressive feat.

"How did you know?" he asked, while finally laughing out loud.

Anne feigned a British accent, "It's elementary, my dear Slash. Your dick is pulsating."

Nick nodded in appreciation and pulled out. Anne was left moaning from her sudden emptiness. The black towel was dropped to the floor and Nick reached forward to her face and caressed her cheek.

It looked like the time for fun and games had ended. This was the moment Anne had waited for all night, somewhat patiently. She had earned a good anal fucking and intended to collect. Of course, being bound on the table put her in no position to take control of the situation.

"I promised you an anal reward if you could accurately identify the dildos. You really do have the most amazingly sensitive pussy in the world, Little One. I concede. And, so here's your prize," he said, while stroking his cock.

"Not only am I going to pound your ass hard, I'm going to do it while you have a vibrating egg in your pussy."

Anne's eyes fluttered as he spoke. She loved anal sex, and had certainly earned this prize. From the orange bag, which now lay on the table, he took a large purple vibrating egg, along with its controller. The egg was turned on and pushed into her pussy. She could only whimper in happiness.

She watched as Nick moved forward. He took a bottle of lube from the bag and put a very small amount on his cock. Anne preferred it when her own pussy juice was used as lube, but at the moment, her pussy was occupied.

He returned her loving gaze as he lined up the head of his cock against her anus. Since it had been more than a week since he had sodomized her, she was prepared for a brutal entrance.

Several months ago, she had decided that anal insertion was best if done without any warm up. The sensation of her husband ravaging her external and internal sphincters was highly arousing to her. He was always very measured in his approach. Her body was well known to him and as she tensed from pain, he would typically halt his assault until she could acclimate.

The complete trust she had in him made her anxious to begin. She wanted him to lay claim to her ass, not only because she loved it, but because she knew he did too.

Nick moved his cock forward and the tip popped right past her sensitive rim. Unable to control her physical and emotional frenzy, Anne clenched her hands and screamed out in joy. She had been waiting for this moment all night.

As he moved his cock forward, Nick came up to her internal sphincter and paused. Anne felt the familiar pressure that was somewhat painful and held her breath. Nick watched her face closely as her eyebrows knit together. When her face and body relaxed, he drove in, balls deep.

Anne savored the full feeling that came from the vibrating egg in her pussy, combined with her husband's large cock nestled in her rear passage. After pausing to enjoy the warmth of her ass, Nick pulled back and began to rock back and forth, in earnest.

More than having her ass full, Anne loved the friction produced on her rim as Nick pushed and pulled his cock out of her receptive recess.

Nick's movements soon drove her higher, towards the peak of sexual excitement. He moved his right hand to her clit and massaged the responsive bud. A spark was generated, which led to a chain reaction.

As fast as lightening, Anne's body convulsed from the massive triple threat orgasm. Her clit, pussy and ass all spiraled, individually. The separate seizures in her pussy and ass soon synchronized to produce massive waves of energy that spread out from the center of her body.

Nick stared directly into her eyes as her face shifted. What started as a look of need, progressed to one of sexual fervor. Her eyebrows rose and wrinkled as the force overtook her entire body.

"Please don't stop! Aaahhhhh!" Even Anne's voice shook from the orgasmic blast.

Nick continued riding Anne's ass through her massive climax. He successfully repressed his own orgasm, even though she was quite a sight to behold as her body writhed in pleasure. Because she was bound, her body seemed to undulate in response to her ultimate sensual release. The feel on his cock was heavenly.

When Anne's went limp, Nick slowed his pace, looked at her and said, "I do love you so, Little One."

"Babe, I love you too."

Nick wrapped his hands around Anne's tiny ankles, and said, "Right now, I'm going to fuck your ass till you can't see straight."

Anne crossed her eyes, while giggling. She stopped when Nick made good on his promise. Her body went from completely limp to sexually primed, in a matter of moments.

Nick plowed her ass, while holding her legs for leverage. Anne's body jerked forward and back in reaction to each of his thrusts. The impact of his body slamming into hers caused the clamps on her tits to pull forcefully with each jolt. Her nipples screamed in pain and in pleasure. She felt like his fuck toy and loved every second.

SueDanym
SueDanym
828 Followers