Pussy TRICK for Anal TREAT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SueDanym
SueDanym
832 Followers

"I'm so close, Little One," Nick whispered, his voice edged with lust.

Nick grabbed the loop attached to the egg and pulled until it rested at the opening of her pussy, where it produced the most bang for the buck. The buzzing was transmitted down to her ass, which was enjoyable for them both. Anne arched her back again, and the pressure on Nick's cock doubled.

Once again, an orgasm was triggered by the relentless pounding and pressure inside Anne's ass. Spasms began deep in her rectum and travelled in all directions.

While Nick had successfully navigated her first anal orgasm, he succumbed to her second. The pulsing convulsions of her ass on his dick finally drew him into his own orgasmic vortex.

Anne now had the pleasure of watching her husband's face as he slowed to enjoy his own orgasm, inside her ass. His face reflected a feeling of complete euphoria. Knowing she was responsible, gave her a sense of exhilaration, as she felt his cock unload inside her.

"Fuck, babe you are so sexy," said Nick, when he was spent.

Anne smiled in contentment, "And, I really DO have a very sensitive pussy..."

"There's no denying it. I'm in awe of your amazing pussy," he laughed.

Ever the quick one, Anne said, "Hey Babe, did I ever tell you that my anus is incredibly sensitive? It might just be the most discriminating ass in the entire world."

"Ah, Little One, that test will have to wait for another night," he replied jovially.

Nick knew he'd have to come up with something special for his crazy, sexed up, kinky wife. That was just fine with him.

______________________________________________

Thanks to my husband "Nick" who truly is my best friend, lover and husband. He's a kinky bastard and indulges my every desire. The pussy test was a classic, and I really did win an anal prize.

To Yarhoo, I think your email account is out of order...

SueDanym
SueDanym
832 Followers