Pussy Whipped!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,571 Followers

He didn't even look back, "Yeah, you vacuumed."

She had vacuumed; she wanted everything to be perfect, "Did you notice anything else?"

Bill smelled the ribs. Damn they smelled good too. Shit, if he stayed home tonight he'd be ruined tomorrow. The guys would ride him all day. He went to the bathroom and stripped down. He took a quick shower, then he slipped into their bedroom and pulled out a fresh pair of jeans and a clean Tee-shirt. He stalked back into the kitchen.

Annie was standing there. Her were big eyes and looked all juicy. She had her pretty little white apron on. Christ she looked beautiful. Why the hell did she do this tonight? Crap, he'd give anything to stay home. He saw the table, the ribs, the sweets, the beans. He saw the pie on the kitchen counter. She'd even put candles on the table. Damn it! He needed this! His wife! Her good home cooking! This was perfect. Why'd did she have to do this tonight?

He tried to smile, "Annie I have to go; the guys are expecting me." He literally flew out the door. Was he ever a crazy asshole.

Annie followed Bill to the door. She called out, "Bill I made you a special dinner! Bill!"

He was gone.

Annie was in tears. Here was this great big meal; all his favorite foods. She'd even bought parsley. She was all dressed up, and Bill didn't even care. He hadn't even looked. She grabbed the phone and called her sister, "Bev get over here right now! I need you!"

Beverly was there a few minutes later. She climbed out of her car and walked into Anne's kitchen. She saw Annie. She saw the elaborate spread, "Oh Annie."

"Bev he didn't even look. He didn't even take a taste. Look at me; am I that ugly?"

Beverly pulled her sister into a chair and sat down beside her, "Sweetie I've some more to tell you."

Annie whimpered, "Oh no, it's that Laurie isn't it?"

Beverly pulled her sister into her arms, "No, not at all. I had a long talk with Mary, the secretary at Bill's garage."

Frightened, Annie looked up, scared, the older woman, "Oh no! Not..."

Beverly laughed reassuringly, "No, nothing like that. Mary filled me in on what's been going on. Let me tell you. Some of the men where Bill works are real losers; they're a bunch of cuckolds, divorcees, and overworked older men, and they've been riding our Bill."

"Riding?"

"Yes, they've been teasing him mercilessly. Mary said one day they even locked a dog collar on him."

"A dog collar? Why that?"

Beverly explained, "They wanted him to think you had him on a leash, like you were his master and he was your bitch."

"That's terrible," Annie exclaimed, "we've got to do something. I'm going up to that garage tomorrow and tell them off!"

Beverly hugged her sister, "No sugar, that's the last thing you need to do. I've got this figured out, but first let's slip up to the Sunset and see just what's really up."

Annie sniffed, "OK, but first let me put some of this food away."

Together Beverly and Annie got everything in the frig.

Beverly looked her sister over and decided she shouldn't try to change. It was already nearly 8:00 p.m., and this evening was more a scope out than anything.

Thursday, November 9th; 8:15 p.m.

Annie, Beverly, and four of their friends slipped in the rear door of the Sunset Lounge. The jukebox was blaring out an old George Strait song. Hanging along the bar were perhaps fifteen guys all wearing one or another type of dirty baseball cap. Some had on a John Deere, and another a Caterpillar, there were a few tool caps, a Husqvarna, a Stihl, and even an old Orioles cap. Yeah, like most of the time, it was Redneck night at the old Sunset.

The first thing Annie noticed was her Bill at the bar. He looked like he was nursing a cold Coors Lite; that was his style, something cold and tasty but low in alcohol content. He wasn't wearing a cap. He never wore one of those ratty things. He had a good head of long brown hair. It wasn't all shaggy or anything, just a little long; it pooped down just a tad over his ears, and when he wore a button up shirt it just encroached on the collar a teensy bit. His hair went nicely with his big brown bedroom eyes. For sure, one thing Bill wasn't, he was no stupid redneck. Another for sure; he was easily the best looking man in the tavern, a real catch, her catch.

If a stranger were to walk in and look around they'd know right away Bill didn't fit in there. Her Bill; well he was just a cut above all the others, and she wasn't being prejudiced, it was just true.

There were four girls all around him; one was Laurie. They all looked like skanky cheap little piranhas ready to swim in and take a bite out of her man. They were all dressed like whores; too much makeup, ass high mini-skirts, low cut blouses, not a bra in the pack. Annie looked down; she wasn't wearing a bra either. Yeah, but her boobs were perky and firm; those girls' were all overweight and hanging down.

Laurie's hands were all over Bill. Bridget's hands, another one of Bills old girlfriends, looked like she about to grab his crotch. Bill seemed to be fending her off with his eyes. In fact Annie didn't think Bill looked all that comfortable. Annie knew he knew he didn't belong there.

Annie and Beverly discreetly watched as Laurie pulled Bill out on the dance floor. It was a slow dance, and the floor was small and crowded. They watched as Laurie tried to put the moves on Annie's husband. It was obvious Bill wasn't comfortable. Laurie, with her big floppy tits, frizzy bleached hair and bulged out, beer belly stomach was pressed up against him as close as she could get; her puffed out crotch in her too tight mini was nearly inside his zipper. Bill seemed to be backing away as they danced.

Annie whispered over to her sister, "I've seen enough."

Bev looked down, "You sure?"

"Yeah, I've got the picture. You can take me home now."

++++++++++++++++++++

About an hour and a half later Bill almost insolently strolled in the front door of their home. He expected Annie to be up and waiting for him. He was a little surprised to find she'd already gone to bed. She was quietly asleep, well almost quietly, Annie snored, but her snoring always had a delicate soft murmuring quality. It was just another one of the many really nice things he liked about her. Even when she snored she sounded soft and feminine. He got out of his jeans and slipped into bed.

Bill lay there awhile, and wondered if he knew what he was doing. Hell he thought; if I wanted to be honest, I was being a real jerk. Annie is a good girl, and I love her like crazy. Why have I let those assholes at work twist me around like they do? OK, one more night. Tomorrow was Friday. I'll go out, have one beer, and leave early, then I'll come back to my adorable little woman. I'll start to make things up to her when I get back tomorrow night.

Friday, November 10th, 3:00 p.m.

Beverly and Annie were sitting in Annie's kitchen. Beverly looked at her sister, "Ok, we've got it figured out, right?"

Annie replied, "Yes, Bill is too sure of me. He thinks I'm some kind of floor mat so he's letting the assholes he works with run his life and ruin mine."

"So," Beverly added. "If we make it look like he's starting to lose you, what happens?"

"We make it look like I'm not so easy anymore. Like I'm not available."

"Yes," chirped Beverly, "No one is more desirable then when it seems like you can't have them,"

Annie smiled and stretched, "It's like when you hear about a party, and you tell everyone you didn't want to go, but then someone says you weren't invited anyway, and you get pissed off, put out, you get that oh shit well the hell with you feeling."

Beverly grinned evilly at Annie, "This is war girl."

Annie smiled back, "I've played this game before. That's how I got him the first time. I played hard to get, and then I reeled him in like he was a just another large mouthed bass. I did it once. I can do it again."

"Yes," intoned Beverly, "phase one starts tonight."

++++++++++++++++++++

Bill pulled up in front of their rental, got out, and started up the lawn. He went in the house. He looked around, but Annie wasn't there. On the table was a sandwich wrapped in cellophane and a note. He checked the sandwich. Bologna, Yuk. He opened the note and read it.

"Bill I'm out with the girls for the evening. Be back later. Left a sandwich. See you tonight." Love, Annie

"Damn," thought Bill, "What kind of shit is this? She went out without telling me? Where'd she go? With who? Girls? Which girls?" He picked up the phone and called Annie's sister on her cell, "Hello Beverly?"

Beverly replied, "Bill? Is that you?"

"Yeah, Annie's not home. Do you know where she is?"

Beverly was driving toward the Sunset Lounge. Annie was right beside her, "Annie? No. You say she's not home?"

"No, she left a note saying she was going out with some girlfriends. Who do you suppose she's with?"

Now there were girlfriends, and there were girlfriends; some were nice, some not so nice. Beverly answered, "Oh I don't know for sure. Annie's been on the phone a lot with Alice Carmel and Dorothy Landis. They wanted her to go out with them."

Bill answered, "OK, thanks," He hung up the phone. Damn Alice and Dorothy were both divorced women, both had been caught having affairs. This wasn't funny. He dashed down the hall to get a change of clothes. He'd go to the Sunset first, then the Stables, and last, Heaven forbid, the Stockade.

Beverly and Annie had it all planned; first they'd go to the Stables, Beverly would hide but they'd make sure everyone saw Annie, then they'd go to the Sunset, after that the Wagon Wheel, and last the Stockade. If Beverly and Annie had Bill figured correctly; he'd be right behind them hunting the same places. All they needed to do was be out, make sure Annie was seen, and stay one step ahead of Bill. Best of all Beverly had called one of her men friends from work to meet them at the Stockade. He would pick Annie up and take her straight home. All Bill would know was that his wife had left the Stockade with some man.

Bill pulled into the Sunset. It was a little after 7:00 p.m.; the girls had been out for over an hour already. He walked up to the bartender, "Hey Ben, You haven't seen Annie have you?"

Ben replied, "Oh yeah, she just left with the Landis woman. They said they'd already been to the Stable to check out the guys. I think they said something about the Wagon Wheel."

Bill grimaced, "You said check out the guys?"

The bartender grinned, "Yeah, you know, scope out the talent." He poured it on a little, "Boy Bill, Annie looked really hot. You should have seen the guys looking her over."

Bill fled the Sunset, got in his car and sped off for the Wagon Wheel. When he got there he asked if anyone had seen his wife. One guy said he'd seen Annie at the Stables; she'd been here but had left just a few minutes ago.

Another guy came up and asked, "Hey Bill; you two still together?"

Bill ignored the question and asked one of his own, "Did they say where they were going?"

The guy answered, "They said they were on their way to the Stockade."

Shit thought Bill; the Stockade. There were drug dealers at the Stockade; there were guys there who liked to use Roofies and Ecstasy. He sure didn't want Annie hooked up with any of that. He got in his car and sped off again.

Bill got to the Stockade just in time to see his wife go inside. Christ she was wearing her midnight blue cocktail dress and matching dark blue hose and shoes. He'd forbidden her to wear that dress unless he was with her. Whenever she wore it she attracted too much attention. Didn't she know how hot she was? Gosh was he glad he got there in time.

Parking was terrible, the lot was nearly full. He had to drive around to find a spot Finally he found one.

He walked in the Stockade. What could be worse the local band they'd hired was playing an old John Anderson song. The lyrics made him cringe. It was just the thing he didn't want his beautiful wife to hear. He listened to the chorus, 'she just started likin cheatin songs...he didn't know if it was the cheatin she liked or just the melody...'

God he looked around. Where was she? He'd just seen her come in. Just as he spotted her three girls he used to know spotted him. They all gathered around him. He was trying to get to his wife, and now he was corralled by a bunch of girls he used to know but had blown off.

He saw Annie. She was with some big guy at the far end of the bar. The guy had on one of those shiny suits. He looked like a real sleaze; not Annie's type at all. He called out, "Annie! Annie!"

She must not have heard him. He watched as she walked out the side door with the big guy. Who the hell was he, and why was she leaving with him? He fought his way to the end of the bar and to the side door just in time to see his wife climb in a big black Mercedes. He yelled again, "Annie!"

Annie got in the Mercedes, and looked over at the man, "You know what to do."

The guy smiled, "I'm supposed to take you straight home."

Annie sat back, "Did he see us?"

He answered, "He sure did."

She let her head rock back on the leather upholstered seat, "Good."

Bill jumped in his Camaro and took off, but where? He'd lost sight of the Mercedes. He knew he was fucked. He checked the clock. It was half past eleven. He might as well just go home and wait. He'd give her the benefit of the doubt, but if she were out too late, then...well...oh shit.

The guy driving Annie home looked over, "You don't suppose?"

Annie looked back, "Not a chance."

The guy took her home like Beverly said.

It took Bill just over thirty minutes to go straight from the Stockade to their house. When he got home he saw the kitchen and the living-room lights were on. They'd been off when he left. He parked his car and ran to the front door. It was unlocked. He ran inside. There was Annie stretched out on their sofa.

"Annie, where have you been?"

She looked up, stretched, and smiled warmly, "Oh hi Bill. Did you go out too?"

"You know I did. Where were you? Why didn't you tell me you were going out to tonight? Why didn't you tell me where you were going? I've been worried sick. And who was that guy who brought you home?"

Annie sat up and yawned, "Oh him, that was Owen Womack." Then she told a fib, "He's one of the science teachers at the school where I work. He was telling me how he and his wife had just split. I really felt sorry for him. He's such a nice guy."

Bill was apoplectic, "You were out with a divorced man?"

"Oh no," answered Annie, "he's only separated. It's his fault too. He admitted it. His wife caught him with another woman."

Bill felt like he was going to piss his pants. His wife had been with a philanderer, but then he thought; hey wait a minute, he'd come straight home from the Stockade and Annie was already here. They must have come straight home too.

He sat down on the couch beside his wife. He discreetly checked her for semen stains but saw she was clean as a whistle. He told her, "I don't like you going out like this, and I certainly don't like you out with some guy who has been cheating on his wife, and I already forbade you from wearing that dress out without me. It, it, makes you look like, like..."

"Like what Bill? You bought it for me. Don't you want me to look pretty when I go out?"

He was furious, "No I don't want you to look pretty. No, I didn't mean that. What I mean is I don't want you to look all sexy when you're out without me."

Annie smiled to herself; she could play him like a fiddle, "Oh come on Bill."

"Come on nothing. You're my wife. A woman's place is in the home."

She laughed, "Brother are you ever trapped in the Nineteenth Century. Look I'm a liberated woman Bill."

Bill's face flushed; he felt like his stomach was tied up in a million knots, "No you're not. You're my wife."

She really had him back on his heels. Now was the time to finish him off, at least for tonight, "Look Bill I'm kind of tired. I'm going to slip into my flannel nightie and go to sleep," she got up and started for the bedroom, but then she turned around, "Oh, are you going out tomorrow night?"

He looked up. He'd already decided to stay close to home from now on, "No why?"

Annie smiled, "Well, I have plans."

"You what?"

She kept walking, "Goodnight Bill. See you in the morning," Annie sauntered off to their bedroom.

Bill sat there on their old used sofa dumbfounded. What had happened? The other day she was cooking him ribs. Now she was becoming a woman of the town. He had to do something, think of something. He slowly got up and drifted off to their bedroom. When he got there he could tell she was pretending to be asleep. He hadn't been this scared in years. He looked at her as she lay there in bed; he felt all nervous. God she was so beautiful! At the moment he decided; better to leave a sleeping dog lie. He'd figure something out in the morning.

Saturday November 10th:

When Bill awakened the next morning Annie was already gone. He went into the kitchen. It was 10:00 a.m. and she'd left a note on the table:

"Bill, I'm off to see dad and mom. Dad wants to talk to me about something that has to do with us. Then I'm going shopping; we need food and I need some clothes. See you later. Love Annie."

Bill read the note; at least she was still signing off with love. Crap what did her father want to talk about that involved him and her, and why wouldn't he include me? He knew the old man didn't like him. What was he up to? He grabbed his keys and went for his car. He thought he'd hit the garage. Normally he worked every other Saturday morning but today was his Saturday off so he thought he'd fiddle with the engine a little. He also wanted to bone up on some of the new technical stuff out about some of the foreign cars. Damn; he didn't feel good about any of this.

Annie went to see her mom and dad about some things she wanted from them, and her dad said he and mom wanted to talk to her about something. Then she slipped over to the mall and bought some lingerie at Victoria's Secret, and a new blouse and a skirt outfit at a clothing store for something she had planned. After that she went to do the grocery store to do some food shopping.

Bill got back around 3:00, but there was no sign of Annie so he thought he'd slip down to the Sunset. He decided today he'd start to lay down the law to some of his work buddies, but when he got there the place was deserted. He ordered a Coors Lite and sat at the bar for an hour so. He lost track of time, and realized it was almost 5:00 p.m. He better get home. He needed to have a serious talk with his wife.

When Bill got home he found another note on the table. It was kind of a hodge-podge of disaggregated material. There was a message to him saying she would be out with the girls till around 9:00. She noted there were some lunchmeats in the frig if he wanted to make a sandwich. He read that, but saw some other stuff. First he noticed the receipts she'd left on the table. She'd used their credit card to buy some clothes. There was a receipt on the counter from Belk that itemized some kind of blouse, another skirt, some shoes, nylons, and a new pair of shoes. Next was the receipt for the food, but last there was receipt from Victoria's Secret. Damn, she'd bought a new wardrobe and some kind of sexy lingerie. Worse, there was some note he could barely read; it wasn't in her handwriting so he had to squint to read it, the scribbled note said something about parking across the street from the Motel Six so they could get out of the traffic more easily when they were done.

Oh Jesus! Annie was going to be out with some guy. She'd bought a bunch of new clothes! She'd bought sexy lingerie! His Annie! His baby. His girl. The most important person in his life was on her way to a big sex thing at the Motel Six! He felt like his whole life was coming to an end! Who was the son-of-a-bitch? He'd kill him and her too! He ran to the bathroom and threw up.

carvohi
carvohi
2,571 Followers