Pussy Whipped!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill opened his lunch pail and got out his Hoagie roll, his fresh roast beef, the crispy lettuce and fresh tomato, and mayonnaise she'd put in a small Tupperware container. All of it had been wrapped in an ice pack to keep everything cool. Annie said she liked to keep things separate like that so his sandwich wouldn't get all soggy before he ate it. Bill started to make his sandwich.

Fred looked over and grinned, "Still the wimp I see."

Bill smiled, "Yep."

Buck smirked, "Old pussy whip's got his homemade cake I see."

Bill nodded, "Sure do."

The Barry yipped, "Still drinking momma's homemade lemon tea?"

Bill grinned back, "You got it."

Fred opined, "Some guys never know or understand what it means to be a real man."

Bill laughed at that, "See here Fred. You couldn't hold on to your high school sweetheart. I mean are you stupid or what? Maybe if you learned how spell your last name you dumb shit some girl might hang around a while. Face it Fred you're a fuck up. What girl wants to hang around a guy who only knows how to change tires?"

He smiled at Barry, "What you work two jobs. Your wife work?"

Barry answered, "Well no I..."

Bill chuckled at that, "Talk about pussy whipped. You got a wife who sits around on her ass all day while all you do is bust yours, and you don't even know how many guys have been stuffing her with their spew while you're out killing yourself. Yes sir, you're a real pussy whipped cuckold. I can read the epitaph on your tombstone now; here lies old Barry, worked two jobs so his wife could stay home and fuck the all neighbors."

Then he turned his attention to Buck, "And about you old buddy? You're wife had an affair and left. Maybe if you'd have spent a little more time at home and less time at the bar at night you'd be getting a decent lunch instead of that shit food all you guys eat every day."

All three of them looked like they wanted to punch him in the nose, but Bill still wasn't finished, "A fine woman is like a fine automobile. She'll give you good performance as long as you take good care of her. Remember a good woman is like a snazzy little car. You take good care of her, and she'll take good care of you. And that's no shit! Then again I'll admit not every car's like my Camaro. You could get stuck with a lemon if you're not careful. Remember it's not about the flashy chrome or the speaker system. You have to shop before you plunk your hard earned money down, and if you think you're being had don't throw your good money after bad. Look at my Annie. She doesn't have the biggest tits. She's not some hot blond, and she might be a little on the thin side. But you know what? Like my Camaro she runs real good, and I just love the living shit right out of her."

Just then the floor supervisor stepped out, "You guys gonna get back to work or what?"

Bill flipped him the bird, "Fuck off asshole. Don't you have some tangled paper clips to unravel? Maybe you could unclog the office printer you fucked up this morning? Just get your fat ugly ass back inside. We're paid by the job not by the hour like dumb shits like you. We'll be there when we're done, and we'll be done when we're through."

The asshole supervisor started to say something when Mary stepped outside. She pointed to the asshole, "The big boss, Mack, wants you. Seems you've been sitting on that lard ass of yours too much. You might be looking for work in a day or two." She smiled over at Bill, "Take your time."

Bill launched back into his three friends, "You guys are all a bunch of fuck ups. "I happen to like the crusts cut off my sandwich bread. I like fresh cut strawberries for lunch. I like it when I get notes from my wife telling me she loves me, and I can't wait till I get home so I can turn on her hot little motor. I enjoy a good piece of homemade cake or a slice of freshly made cherry pie. Talk about cherry. I've got an old Camaro, but it's really cherry, and when I get back home tonight I'll be greeted by a pretty cherry little babe."

He looked at the guys, "Fred I want you to think about me tonight while you're home alone jerking off to some porn video. And Buck while you're dead on your ass wondering who might be fucking your wife I want you to think about the homemade fried chicken I'll be eating. And as for you Barry old buddy, while your watery eyed ass is staring at the picture of the woman you lost you can think about how I'll be brushing and fluffing my wife's beautiful hair, kissing and sucking her luscious little tits, and licking her soft puffy little Suzie."

Hey you stupid assholes. Am I a wimp, fucking A right I'm a wimp, and I tell you this wimp can't wait till he can get home tonight and snuggle up and smell that sweet little pussy he's so crazy about."

++++++++++++++++++++

And that was that. Bill went home and he and Annie kissed and hugged and smooched, and made love and made kids and just lived happily ever after. And as for all you Burn the Bitch shit heads. Well you can just kiss Bill's ass!

A note or two from the author:

First thanks for reading this. I hope you enjoyed it, and leave a comment. I do read them, and I try to incorporate what I think are the good ones if I can. I have some more LW ideas, and I want to share them.

Second, I know there are a lot of men who've been really burned by bad women. I have a brother-in-law who thought he did all the right things, but still got royally fucked by a cheating wife. He's remarried, but there's still, even after twelve years, this open wound. His second wife turned out to be a saint. His first wife lives alone. She has 'a man friend' but she lost the love and respect of her kids and all her family except her father and mother. I pity her.

Me, I just feel blessed. I had an untrustworthy girlfriend in high school, and you know what, I still remember the sense of betrayal. Too bad Literotica won't let us write about anything if the people are under eighteen, maybe I could incorporate my very trite, adolescent, betrayal in some way in another story. I guess what I mean is for the men who've been betrayed I sort of kind of know how hard it must be, maybe just a little bit. So don't feel like I was dumping on anyone when I brought Fred, Buck, and Barry in the story above.

Third and last, though I have my fetishes, I really like romance stories the best. When I read some of the other LW tales I wished sometimes the authors would put a little more emphasis on the second woman the betrayed man finds.

I've done some nonfiction reading too about how occasionally the jilted husband is able to overcome the horrors he goes through and is able to take back the adulterous woman. This seems to happen however only when there's significant time after the betrayal or if something profoundly important happens that brings them back together. I'll admit these renewals seem pretty rare.

Well I hope you enjoyed Bill and Annie.