Pussyboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roy pushed harder against me. I could feel myself being stretched and the pain increasing. "Noooo" I cried as his cockhead forced its was into my ass. The pain filled me. I was nothing but a sea of pain as Roy pushed his black monster deeper into me. He continued with that relentless pressure until his full length was inside me.

I felt totally humiliated. I had a black cock in my ass, I had sucked his cock and I was turned on by it all.

Catherine came over and knelt on the bed. She pushed her fingers into my mouth. I could taste her sex. Her pungent aroma filled my nostils. She began pushing her fingers in and out of my mouth as Roy pushed his cock in and out of my stretched asshole. She pushed deeper into me. Her fingers hitting the back of my throat as Roy's balls slapped against my white ass in a slow rhythm. Struggling for air Catherine slowly removed her fingers from my mouth and rubbed my saliva into my lips and face.

While staring at me her hand descended towards my ready penis. Her hand passed my waiting cock but then she ran her nails up and down along my pulsing white cock. "Are you having fun pussyboy? Looks like you are from this." Her ministrations helped me to relax and the pain of Roy's cock in my ass subsided a little. She scratched my cock and cockhead with her nails and then wrapped her hand around Roy's cock as it pumped into me, holding his skin back.

Roy was now covered in sweat as he worked over my ass. He began pumping harder and harder. I could feel his cock twitching. No, he was going to cum in my ass I thought, but he suddenly pulled out. Roy got up and straddled my face as Catherine's hand rubbed frantically up and down his shaft. "Open up bitch, you gonna eat my black love juice and you are gonna love it" he commanded. I opened my mouth just as cum splatted across my face, Catherine then aimed the second shot which squirted his cum deep into my throat. A few seconds later I was completely covered in spunk. There was so much of it, in my eyes, my hair and my mouth. I felt like their bitch. I had been used.

Used and abused but I still wanted more. "Please make me cum" I begged. Catherine began stroking my little white cock saying over and over "Why should you come bitch?"

Roy said that he wanted to see my little cock fuck Catherine's wanton pussy. They untied me and as Catherine laid on the bed they told me that I was not allowed to cum. I slid easily into her pussy. It was warm and inviting. Her muscles clenched what I now understood was a small white pussyboy cock. I began pushing in and out of her. My head swam as I could still feel where Roy had enjoyed me as his little boy slut. As I pumped into her Roy began slapping my ass telling me to push in harder and harder. Catherine writhed underneath me, clearly turned on by the night's events she grabbed and pinched her nipples. Soon she was pushing back against me really hard. Her urgent thrusts increasing the rhythm. She would soon cum and I would then be able to come too. Pushing as hard and deep as I could grinding my pubis against hers she eventually came. As she did so she bit my bottom lip, her eyes tightly shut, her face contorted as she was wracked by a huge orgasm.

I was allowed to remove the cock ring and ball ring and reentered Catherine's hot wet pussy. I new I would cum almost immediately. As I pushed in Roy grabbed my balls and the base of my cock pulling the skin back. As I pushed deeper into Catherine he pushed a thumb into my ass. Growling into my ear he said "You are mine now pussyboy. I want you to think of me when you cum in your wife's tight pussy. Think of me holding your tiny sack and cock. It is I who let you cum. You may cum now!" As he said this my cock virtually burst squirting my semen into Catherine's pussy. As I came Roy pulled on my balls and cockbase pulling them back and causing my cock to twitch all the more violently.

Exhausted, I collapsed on Catherine but was suddenly dragged down between her legs and ordered to eat up my white pussyboy cum. I lapped enthusiastically eating my own cum mingled with her juices.

I was then told to get dressed. Later in the kitchen we had a cup of tea and there they explained my future as a pussyboy. They had taken some photos while I was sucking and getting fucked by Roy's monster cock. They were going to send them to my office and my wife unless I played ball.

Roy had some weird ideas. He wanted me to think of him and Catherine each time I fucked my wife. To imagine it was his cock in my wife or his thumb up my ass and his hand cupping my balls as I made love.

Catherine insisted that I keep a sex diary of all my activities and that I had to eat out my wife before cumming myself. She also insisted that I wear my wife's panties at work. They also wanted to meet my wife. I think they eventually aimed to involve her in my debasement.

I have to say that my home sex life changed considerably. I could not cum unless I thought of Roy and Catherine. I also got my wife to tie me up and she started being more forceful with me. Eventually, she seemed to start getting off on making me eat my own cum.

I have since had more encounters and I hope to recount these too. You will just have to wait and see.

12