Pussynapped!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to freshen up," said his mom.

His mom turned and walked up the stairs, he watched as her legs disappeared sashaying ever so slightly as her recent sexual experience still flowed around her body. She enjoyed her shower very much, only the thought of her missing cat spoiled it as another orgasm shook her body while she played the blast of water on her pussy.

The next morning brought a new note.

I STILL HAVE YOUR CAT. MEET ME AT THE RIVER PARK. DO AS I SAY AND YOUR CAT WILL BE RETURNED SAFELY.

Jeff made sure he was out. He would have enjoyed watching his moms reaction but he did not trust his abilities as an actor. Jeff prepared for the meeting with great care. He bought clothes at the second hand shop specially. He put pebbles in his shoes to disguise his walk and stuffed cushions down his shirt and socks in his pants to create a misshapen appearance. He had a crash helmet over a ski mask to cover his face. He used a different deodorant.

Mr. Cuddles, who was getting a bit pissed off with the whole thing, was back in his carry cage.

The park and trail along the Susquehanna River ran right into the town. There were many access points, handy for casual encounters and invisible comings and goings. The sun was dropping below the horizon and the scrubby back areas around the more remote parts of the river trail attracted those looking for casual sex with strangers.

Jeff had given his mother specific instructions. Jeff's mom wanted her cat back and she wanted him back now, at this meeting. Whatever she had to do. She watched as a lumpy man in a crash helmet limped out of the woods carrying a cardboard cat carrier. She wasn't sure but she suspected he was young. He saw her and turned towards her. She sat in the drivers seat of her Civic as he approached.

After her previous experience, Jeff's mom decided that she would be safer if she was unidentifiable. She wore a headscarf and dark glasses, even though it was sunset. She had a sundress on and a cardigan.

Jeff himself was shaking and sweating with nerves, not helped by the hot summer evening and his bulky garments. He knew how much he had to lose. This was far more dangerous than a gloryhole encounter. Get this wrong and his mother might never speak to him again, cast him out, disown him. As long as she did not know who he was he would be OK. Jeff limped forward over the parking area to his mother's car holding Mr. Cuddles in the cage.

He put the cat carrier on the hood and moved to the car window. His mom watched him, wondering what motivated this stranger who had taken her cat, and also framing her own fantasy in preparation for what she felt sure she was going to endure.

"How do I know it's my cat, you pervert?"

He opened the car door, leaned forward and took the car keys before she could stop him. Then he handed her the cat carrier. She opened it three inches and peered in. Mr. Cuddles looked up at her balefully. Jeff signaled her to put the cat on the passenger seat. She did so. He took her hand and hauled her out of the car, holding her with one hand while he locked it up and left an inch of window down for the cat. Then he walked off, dragging her by the wrist. This manhandling of his mom was extremely exciting for Jeff.

Near the parking lot was a fenced-off area where building work was underway. Jeff had discovered a way through the chain link fence to a private area, screened from the lot and the park in general. He led his mother through a gap in the fence.

Jeff led his mom to a ten foot high mound of earth, covered in grass and weeds. It towered over them and without warning he pushed her onto it. On a forty-five degree slope she lay on her back wondering what would happen next. She looked up at him. Jeff pulled out a burlap sack and motioned his mom to put it over her head.

"Sex under duress is rape. I'm not putting that on."

Jeff shrugged, jangled the car keys and turned to leave, as if to retrieve the cat.

"Very well, how about this instead..." she said in resignation.

She leaned over forwards and took hold of the hem of her dress, a long sundress that went down almost to her ankles. She slowly pulled it up and Jeff watched its progress up her calves, thighs, then exposing her exquisite hips, and her pussy tucked up and hidden in a pair of pink cotton panties. Then on up, exposing her tummy and her bra. Jeff reflected that this was above and beyond what he had requested, but he wasn't complaining. Her hands stopped just above her eyes, still clasping her dress over her face. She could see nothing of her antagonist.

Her body was now displayed before him, her face and neck covered by her ruffed-up dress. To Jeff it looked like a pose of utter submission. Much better than the burlap bag. He took off his helmet. Underneath for concealment he had on the polyester ski mask. He leaned forward and touched his mother's knee. She shivered in anticipation. He had to see her pussy. His middle finger hooked the waistband of her panties and pulled the left side down ever so slowly. A little tug further and she was exposed.

His nerves had inhibited him so far, but now his mom was exposed his cock started to rise and he was becoming rock hard. She could not see him, so he had no inhibitions about freeing it, and his cock sprang from his pants like a cobra ready to strike. He pulled her panties down further until they were around her knees.

He let his own pants drop to his ankles and undid his shirt. He was mostly naked at the front now. He leaned forward, steadying himself above her with both hands either side of her on the grassy slope. Her panties fell the rest of the way down of their own accord and she unconsciously let her knees move apart, ever so little.

Seeing this, excited to the point of madness, he dipped his pelvis down and pushed the tip of his cock against his mothers labia, grinding it in a half circle around the oily wetness. She gasped at the soft velvet touch of him. She knew what it was. He moved it and lowered it slightly. Almost of its own accord, without a guiding hand, its tip started to find the way, slipping gently in half an inch.

"You beast. Get it out of me. My son is just out of prison. When he finds out who you are you'll regret this."

This was the last straw for Jeff. He felt it coming but he couldn't stop it. In an ecstasy of lust he came, withdrawing slightly and gushing out gobs of semen all over his mom's pussy as his cock wobbled about, its tip touching her. Leaning his head down, he could see his cum decorating his mom's pussy like cream on a cake. He managed to remain silent but it was the most erotic moment of his life. His mom's pussy was snow white with his cum and it was a beautiful sight.

Jeff's mom herself was having a pivotal moment. She was aroused by this anonymous encounter. In all this mental tumult she could feel his cock barely entering her, then withdrawing as the hot drops of this man's sperm landed on her pussy and crotch. She shivered with desire, and waited for the next thing to happen.

Jeff had shot his bolt far too soon, but he was only eighteen. He knew he just needed a short time to recover. What could he do to keep the momentum going? His mother's breasts were staring at him. He lowered himself down on top of her, and their damp flesh met and sealed them together.

His cock pressed against her crotch and they could both feel the slippery wetness of his cum engulfing them as they squished around against one another. Then he softly kissed her right breast. It took her by surprise. She had been enjoying the imprint of his soft but still half-engorged cock as it rolled against her pussy.

She moaned, although she did not mean to, and she instantly regretted it. He sucked in the nipple so that it grew a little within his mouth. Jeff did not know it, but his mom needed stimulation of her nipples to reach her sexual peak.

His mouth around her nipple told Jeff's mom that this was no ordinary kidnapper-rapist. In her pleasure she noted that fact, and relaxed a little more which heightened her sexual enjoyment which she was starting to acknowledge even to herself.

Jeff switched to the other nipple. He could tell his mom was enjoying it. She was trying to project the shame and humiliation she knew she was supposed to be feeling. But it didn't wash. Just a hint of a twist in her spine, a knee flexing outwards, and her fingers that gripped her dress were flexing back and forth.

Jeff's dick was recovering. Sucking his mom's nipples had reinvigorated him quickly and he sensed that he had to seize the moment. He lifted himself up on his knees above his mom, his legs either side of her, balancing himself on the slope, reveling in her beauty. Her pussy was covered in cum but as yet un-assaulted, her nipples still swollen and reddish, best of all her whole body straining and flexing.

Spreading her legs, he knelt in between them, and aimed his cock at the entrance of his mom's pussy. He slid it in an inch. It felt like heaven, but more exciting. Unable to help himself he fell gently forward on top of her, hands on the grassy slope, thrusting inside her. As he fell he felt the delicious feeling of his cock slide up inside his mother, and the double satisfaction of her involuntary cry of pleasure as it did so. The remains of his cum on his mother's pussy oozed up between them, oiling their bellies and thighs as they touched.

"You bastard," whispered his mom.

Jeff held himself still inside his mom for a precious moment, savoring his victory. Then he started to thrust inside her. He knew they could not stay there long. Jeff started to thrust hard and fast while his mom reached the limit of her self control trying to remain silent and play the outraged victim. It was possibly the greatest screw she had ever had and soon she knew she was going to come. She did not know how she was going to disguise that. She did not have to.

Only three minutes after entering his mother Jeff arched his back, digging his toes into soft earth for leverage and rammed his cock as far inside his mother as he could, shoving her further up the slope a couple of inches. As he did so he felt his cum rise again and flood into her pussy, this time deep inside her. She felt it within her and could tell in any case that he was coming from his violent ramming as he drove her upwards moaning with pleasure. She thought she had heard that voice before but was so drowning in her own orgasm that she did not give it a moment's thought.

Jeff only permitted himself a minute of post-cum pleasure inside his mom as he felt his semen start to escape from her pussy and slide down their thighs. He eased himself out and his mom instinctively closed her thighs, pressing them together as she wrung the last drops of pleasure out of her son's fuck.

"You can put your dress back down."

Jeff's mom, still pressing her dress to her face with both hands in her heat, pulled it back down and let it fall, with a little help, to her ankles. The kidnapper had put his crash helmet back on. She knew he had not been wearing it when he was on top of her. Kissing her nipples. Fucking her.

The whole episode had taken perhaps ten minutes, but it had grown darker in the warm summer's evening. Jeff silently pulled his mom up from the slope and led her back through the hole in the fence to the parking lot. Neither of them noticed the dark silent figures who had been watching them from the woods. Several had their cocks out and were jerking off as they watched Jeff and his mom walk away.

They returned to the car without incident. Mr. Cuddles was on the seat looking at them through the air holes. He was pissed.

"I get to take him home. That was the deal," she said.

The kidnapper nodded and gestured her into the drivers seat. She sat down on it, facing him with her feet on the ground. Jeff had intended to give her the cat back in the carrier but realized he had not checked it for incriminating evidence. He hadn't taken the price tag off or anything. She would have to take him home without it. He gestured to her that she could take the cat but he would keep the carrier.

"OK," she said. "Help me with him."

He put the door end of the carrier on her knee and undid the latches. She slowly opened the door and reached in for Mr. Cuddles. She gripped him and lifted him gently out onto her lap. Mr. Cuddles felt a familiar grip and was content to be lifted out. When he landed on her lap he looked around him and saw not a familiar face but a figure in a headscarf and large dark glasses. Looking further around he saw a figure with a big black blob instead of a head. Mr. Cuddles didn't know these people.

He sat quietly until the carrier was clear, then suddenly hissed, scratched, and leapt off her lap. Jeff and his mom watched him race across the lot and disappear into the shrubs on the other side.

"Shit!" said Jeff's mom.

Jeff dropped the car keys on her lap, turned on his heel, and hobbled off towards his bike hidden in the woods. After taking five minutes to compose herself, Jeff's mom started up the car and headed home. Jeff had a YMCA fitness club alibi, so had to wait a while before he could go back. The cat escaping was no big deal. Mr. Cuddles knew his way home.

But the incident got Jeff thinking. After the unbelievable heaven of fucking his mom, he wanted already to repeat it. It had seemed impossible. But now, with Mr. Cuddles escape, perhaps there was a way. It was in the hands of fate. And his mom.

The following morning Jeff was in the kitchen making coffee. He heard a noise at the back door. It was Mr. Cuddles. Uttering a prayer of thanks, Jeff quickly checked on his mom. She was in the shower. Perfect. He slipped out the back door, scooped up Mr. Cuddles, vaulted over the picket fence to the other property and let himself in. He was back in their kitchen within two minutes, Mr. Cuddles safely secured next door. He trembled with excitement.

The next morning brought a new note under the door for Jeff's mom.

YOUR CAT HAS RETURNED TO MY PLACE OF HIS OWN ACCORD. I DON'T WANT HIM. MEET ME AT THE RIVER TRAIL. SAME ARRANGEMENT AS BEFORE. FINDERS FEE.

Jeff's mom screeched in annoyance when she read the note. Stupid cat! So now she would have to prostitute herself again for the mangy ungrateful fleabag. Jeff sat silently at the other end of the room, his eyes closed in anticipation.

His mom scrumpled up the note and threw it on the floor, then lay back on the sofa wondering what would happen at the rendezvous. She retreated upstairs to be alone. Once in her bedroom she opened a package that had arrived from Amazon which she had hidden in her bedside drawer.

This time she was instructed to park in a different lot, further along the river out of town. The night was hot, and it was dark. She felt a little weak because she had not eaten for 24 hours. Her son had attributed that to nerves, but it was something else entirely.

This night the kidnapper emerged from bushes down near the river. He put the meowing carry-case in the back seat of her car and took her car keys. She didn't bother to check the cat. He led her away to another sheltered location under the trees with wooden picnic tables. It was so hard to see in the dark, and they both kept stumbling. She followed along behind him as he held her by the wrist.

He pushed her upper body gently down on one of the rough wooden table tops, leaning her face forward, feet still on the ground. He put a burlap bag on her head, pulling it down to her shoulders. This time she did not protest. She instinctively splayed her arms out along the table, and laid her head down with her cheek against the tabletop. She could feel the rough burlap against her face. She could see nothing.

He removed his crash helmet. He wore the thinnest ski mask he could find. It also had a large hole for his mouth. He wanted to kiss his mother. Rapists don't kiss, he realized, but he still wanted so much to kiss her on the lips.

Jeff had planned so hard to get his mom there he had forgotten to plan the most important thing. What was he going to do with her when he got her there? Yeah he'd had ideas, fantasies. But nothing specific other than fucking her again. He knew he had to act quickly, without hesitation. He knew it was imperative to keep up the pretense that he was a man who would not hesitate to hurt her.

In the dim light from the stars he looked down at her stretched out before him, legs together but arms spread-eagled across the table, her head an indistinct shadow of burlap. He leaned down and picked up the hem of her dress, pulling it up all the way, past her waist and stuffing it up near her chest. She wriggled a little as he did this to assist him. The dress, now under her upper chest, was a lot more comfortable than the wooden table. She lay there with all her weight on the table, her toes cleaving furrows on the grass

Jeff's eyes were now getting used to the dark. He was amazed at what he could see after ten minutes when before it was just blackness. He looked down at his moms panties. He could not tell what color they were in the dark but they were light, high cut, and sexy.

"Hurry up. My son comes home in an hour. Get on with it and be on your way."

She had intended to insult him more directly, but could not bring herself to. In any case she had a surprise for him if he was up for it. The mention of 'my son' snapped Jeff out of any hesitation and also gave his dick a boost. He could feel it growing. He undid his belt and his pants dropped to his ankles. He unbuttoned his shirt and opened it. He placed his hands on his mother's ass and ran them around over her ass cheeks, at the same time stepping forward so that his erect dick was brushing against her.

In an unconscious movement she was now standing with her legs apart. He felt around the front of her crotch and tucked his fingers up into her pussy cleft, outside the panties. The panties were sheer nylon and he could feel every bump of her pussy opening as he roved around. He realized his mom had shaved herself since their previous encounter. No pussy hair anywhere. She seemed oily, inviting. He had to go in.

Just as he pulled her panties to one side he noticed it. A thin white string coming from her asshole. He wondered what it was, but not to be distracted he ignored it. Positioning his dick at his moms pussy hole, pulling the gusset aside with his other hand, he rammed it up inside her, leaning into her against the table to get the maximum penetration.

"Ooof!" she said in reaction as she felt her son's dick travel as far up inside her as any man's ever had. He started to pump into her, she was wet and ready. She felt marvelous.

But it was time for his mom to make her play. She wanted to try something she had never tried before, something she had dreamed about but never had the courage to do even though she'd had offers. In her erotic fantasies she had always wanted to try anal. Who better to do it with than a cat-kidnapper whom she would never see again?

"Stop!" said his mom.

Jeff stopped thrusting, wondering what was going on. But he did not withdraw, pushing hard into her, making sure she knew what he wanted. She swallowed and gasped, loving the feel of him inside her.

"The little white string. Can you see it?" she said.

He slapped her ass gently for yes.

"If you want you can pull it out and come in me that way. I expect it's more to your taste. No doubt you've been in prison."

Jeff was breathing heavily. His mom wasn't the only one who wanted to try this. He'd refused plenty of offers in the slammer. But now, with a woman, well. As the penetrator. That was entirely different.

He backed up and watched as his fat cock slid out of his mother. It sprang up and wobbled about just under her asshole. Fascinated he took a hold of the white string which turned out to be a strong plastic thread.