Pussynapped!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pull hard," said his mom, her voice raspy and breathless.

He tugged at it. Nothing. So he yanked and all of a sudden it came out. A plastic butt plug. After it, out came a fragrant liquid, personal lubricant his mom had hidden up there to ease the passage of her kidnappers cock into her rectum. The fluid flowed out and much of it fell on Jeff's dick. It was warm from the bowels of his mother. His mom quickly clenched her asshole to keep the rest in.

"Go on then you beast," said his mother in a hoarse shout, quivering and anxious for the first ever feel of a man's cock in her ass.

Jeff needed no further urging. In a frenzy he aimed his cock at his mom's butt-hole, difficult to see though it was in the darkness, and pushed. It was not easy, even with all the lube. His mom had clenched up with nerves and her hole was small and tight. But the raging of his sexual appetite knew no limits and with one powerful thrust he tore through his moms asshole and his cock entered the warm lubricated paradise of her rectum.

"Ooof!" said his mom, for the second time that night. A hint of pain as her son battered his way in, and then a feeling of pleasure and fullness heightened by the abandoned nature of the forbidden act. At least forbidden in her eyes, according to her upbringing.

Jeff felt it. Different, good. Tight but very slippery. He started to thrust, but instinctively knew that he had to be more careful than in his mom's pussy. But thrust he did, instinctively leaning over his moms back and reaching around for her breasts. She was only too glad, that was the final thing she needed, the link to bring her to orgasm.

Within thirty seconds she arched her back and groaned long and loud as she came. Unintentionally she also clenched her butt, bearing down on her son's dick inside her, squeezing it along its length. Jeff felt his dick in a vice and cum rose up his shaft and spurted a load which traveled inches up into his mom's bowels. His semen would be dripping out of her for days.

Jeff collapsed over his mom's back, his dick as far up her as it would go while he emptied himself into her. He felt so tightly squeezed that for a moment he worried they might be stuck together like dogs. But as his dick softened and his mom relaxed, he had no difficulty withdrawing. They both lay there, one on top of the other, catching their breaths in the darkness.

Jeff felt his right arm being grasped and pulled up behind his back. He gasped in pain, and a male voice whispered in his ear.

"Welcome to your local dogging chapter. Time to pay the entry dues."

The man pulled Jeff upright, his cock still pressed against his mom's ass. They were surrounded by shadowy figures, perhaps five or six that he could see. They all had their dicks out masturbating except one, a woman in a short skirt. Jeff's mental state went from ecstasy to anger and fear in a heartbeat.

The figures gathered closer around them. Two climbed right up on the table and looked down at his mother as they jerked their dicks. The others stood on the wooden benches attached to the table. This was all in total silence.

Jeff's mom who was returning to earth from a transport of delight was aware that other people had arrived. They were quiet and did not talk. She was too far gone to worry. She knew she was in her captor's power, his sex slave, really. She had lost any fear of her kidnapper and lay there half-drowsy with sexual fatigue.

Jeff watched as the figures leaned over towards his mother, pumping their cocks frantically. The man behind him held his arm tightly up between his shoulder blades, he could not move. The sight of these men in the dim light masturbating shocked but also aroused him. The woman had hitched up her mini and was rubbing herself. To his dismay he felt a tweak of life in his cock which had emptied itself only moments ago. It was rising as the shameful sight unfolded before him.

"Here. Let me help, sonny," whispered a raspy voice in his ear.

The man's other hand moved around to Jeff's front and gripped his flaccid cock, fondling it and then starting to pump it. Despite Jeff's distaste, he could not stop his cock from growing hard at the strangers touch. When it was hard, the hand guided his cock to the entrance of his mom's pussy once again. Instinctively he pushed it inside her.

"You're welcome," whispered the man.

Then he felt the man's own oily dick appear between his ass cheeks, already slick with sweat. It started to move up and down in his ass crack, but made no attempt to penetrate him.

His mom moaned again. She was in a state of heat and welcomed a cock inside her once more. She was beginning to think this erotic drama would never end. She smiled as she felt her kidnapper's cock travel up her and start to thrust. At that moment she thought she heard a faint grunt or two and she suddenly felt warm drops spattering down on her naked back. She wondered what they were.

Jeff could see what they were alright. He saw thin streams of sperm fly out of the gathered watchers and land all over his mother, on her back, her ass, everywhere. The sight of it was too much for him and his cock, hard and ready once more, let go a trembling spurt of cum inside his mother. He groaned and behind him heard another groan as he felt the man's cock between his buttocks spray a load up onto the small of his back.

Jeff's knees trembled and he almost fainted but he kept upright. The strange woman standing on the table moaned last of all and in her orgasm squirted down on his mom's back, and some hit Jeff, too, in the chest and belly. Then the woman let her skirt down and hopped off the table. She was the last, the men had already gone.

"Consider yourself and your good lady friend members. See ya, sonny," said the man in his ear.

Suddenly his arm was free and figures darted off in all directions into the blackness of the woods. Jeff's mom lay there, warm and wet. She heard the group leave. She did not know what had gone on but she knew she was wetter than before. She had felt her captor come in her pussy and enjoyed an orgasm while the fluids were raining down on her. But now it was time go. After all, she had come here for the cat.

Jeff remained silent. He realized his mother had not really understood what had just happened. He felt the man's sperm trickling down his legs onto his pants round his ankles. He felt a need to clean up. But it could have been worse. A lot worse. He gently helped his mom up, pulling down her dress. He pulled up his own pants, wincing as the strangers cum squished around his balls. Slowly he led his mom back to her car.

He unlocked the car, heard a meow from Mr. Cuddles in the back seat, and gave her back the keys. He removed the burlap bag. She saw a figure in a ski mask standing in front of her.

Both realized this would be the last time they met. He so wanted to say something. So did she. But instead, he turned and walked off without a word into the woods. She sighed and got into the car. She was exhausted and a wet mess. But it had been the most exciting night of her life. Now she had to go home and pretend nothing had happened when Jeff returned from the YMCA. With a half sob she started up the car and headed home.

As Jeff headed back to the YMCA for a shower he realized that he never did manage to kiss his mother.

A week later Jeff and his mom were watching TV in the early evening. A deep cloud of depression had settled on their small household. Only the cat was happy, although he was treating Jeff with suspicion nowadays. Jeff's mom realized her son was terribly depressed, but did not know why. She was depressed too, but she knew exactly why.

Jeff sighed and came to a decision.

They watched TV in silence and went to bed early. In the middle of the night he arose and sneaked downstairs.

When his mom got up at six to go to work she noticed a note shoved under the door.

MEET ME IN THE RIVER PARK TOMORROW NIGHT. I DON'T HAVE A CAT.