Put in Bay Honeymoon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertpenn
robertpenn
1,147 Followers

I'd never felt so fulfilled and satisfied.

Suddenly my blindfold was lifted and I realized what had really happened to me. My nipples were being sucked by one of the girls from the hot tub! As Brad lay there smiling, I felt like I had been shot. She continued to nurse on my nipples and play with my pussy as I looked at Brad.

"Like it baby?" He asked.

I didn't know what to say. I was shocked at what had just transpired. I felt sick to my stomach.

"Please stop her. Untie me please." I asked.

"Sure baby." He said as he pushed the girl away from me and began to untie my arms.

I looked around for my suit and that's when I saw the video camera sitting on the tripod, pointing right at the bed. He had recorded the whole thing! I felt suddenly so sick! I got up and tried to get the camera. Brad grabbed me and pushed me away.

"Don't even try it baby. I want to remember this." He said with an evil smile.

I grabbed my suit and ran to the bathroom. I threw up and then began to cry. I didn't know what to do. I had been raped and he taped the whole thing! Then I began to recall how I had orgasmed again and again and I threw up some more. I didn't know what to do.

I put on my suit and came out of the room. Brad was sitting on the bed watching the TV getting his cock sucked by that slut. My stomach turned into knots when I saw what he was watching. He was fucking me while that girl was licking my pussy. And me? I was squealing and moaning in pleasure and talking like a total whore.

I ran to the door and left. I went to my room and found my husband passed out in bed. I went into the bathroom and took a bath and cried.

What had I done? What can I do to get myself out of this mess?

robertpenn
robertpenn
1,147 Followers
12