Put In Her Place Ch. 2

Story Info
The transformation of chief to slut continues.
1.8k words
4.43
118.5k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning she woke up first. He was asleep in her bed and she smiled as she watched him sleep. Delicious thoughts, of him fucking her mouth in her office the evening before, wafted through her mind. The deep sense of humiliation and loss of control returned. She hadn't imagined the total feeling of liberation she had after giving control to him. His strength made her feel safe and secure, even as he used her as a receptacle for his seed. My God, what had she become?

How will I ever be able to face him at work again? she wondered. I'll have to find a way to deal with it. We'll see each other on the job frequently even when he transfers to a different assignment. I'd never be able to control myself with him in my office all the time. Not after having been so easily dominated already. I was like putty in his hands. God, how I loved it. How I needed it. I'm scared. Can I still be what I need to be to do my job? I have to find a way to reconcile these two sides of myself.

Rolling over onto his left side facing away from her, he snored lightly. She found even this to be endearing. Molding herself to his back, she fitted herself against him spoon fashion. With her arm draped over his torso her fingertips idly touched his nipple. It hardened almost instantly. His body stiffened.

He was suddenly awake and unsure where he was. Someone was touching him. It startled him and he jumped. He had been dreaming of something frightening although he couldn't remember what it was. Now, being touched by someone unknown, he found himself in an unfamiliar place.

"It's OK, I'm here. You're just dreaming," she told him.

"Oh, uhhh. I forgot where I was."

"You're home now," she said.

Smiling to himself, he remembered the events of last evening. Somehow, he had ended up fucking the Deputy Chief of Police in the mouth and she'd loved it. Oh yeah, he'd also spanked her ass. What an unbelievable experience that had been. "Would you like some breakfast, Dan?"

"Sure."

Leaning over his shoulder she kissed his mouth on her way out of bed.

"Don't," he said sharply when she reached for her bathrobe.

She stopped in her tracks.

"Fix my breakfast, but don't put any clothes on. I want to see you nude while I eat."

Shocked, she didn't know how to respond.

"Yes, Sir" she said flippantly, with the accent on the Sir.

"I like that. You can call me that all the time when we aren't at work."

She shuddered. Her first instinct was to respond with some feminist mantra about how that was so sexist. She thought better of it when she realized that she was immediately wet between her legs. This was what had made her feel so womanly the night before. He hadn't even fucked her, but she felt so wanted and wanton.

She dropped the robe where she stood and went to the kitchen.

He lay in bed for a while after she left the room. This room was not at all what he, or any of the other men on the Department, would have suspected. It was ultra-feminine, to say the least. Lots of lace and softness. The light gold painted walls were done in some sort of treatment that made them look like old masonry. Curtains of white lace effectively blocked the view, but not the light. The carpet was white and, so plush, his feet seemed to sink in to the ankle. This did not fit with all the rumors that she must be a dyke or that she was a cold, ruthless bitch. He'd known her a long time, but not socially. Now, he was getting a feel for the real June Harrison. He liked what he was feeling.

After a leisurely shower, he went downstairs. He found her in the kitchen standing at the stove with a spatula in her hand. Eggs were sizzling in a skillet. It was very erotic to see her standing there with no clothing on performing such a domestic chore. She had to be careful to stand away from the skillet to avoid any grease splattering on her breasts and belly. It must have been a delicate maneuver. She took the eggs from the skillet and put them on a plate.

"Would you like bacon with your eggs?" she asked.

"That would be good," he said.

She put the bacon in the pan and started some toast. He just sat and watched her as she worked. As she reached across the counter for the bread, her breasts hung down and swung away from her body. They were magnificent. He liked the way her ass cheeks moved when she shifted her weight from one foot to the other. It was nice and firm, but soft and yielding too. Smiling to himself, he recalled how he had gained that little tidbit of information.

Approaching her from behind, he grasped her hips, turned her toward the dining room table and bent her over it. Her ass looked delectable. He couldn't resist the temptation and planted a kiss on each cheek. She giggled like a teenager.

He hadn't put on any clothing either and she could see that he was aroused. His cock was standing at full alert. She licked her lips expectantly.

He rubbed his erection against her ass cheeks and left slippery trails of lubrication on her derriere. He placed his hands on her hips and gently pulled her hips into him. He expertly guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy.

"Yes, please fuck me," she begged.

Moving his hips in a circular motion he teased the lips of her cunt with his cock. Her ass moved in similar circles trying to ensnare his cock in her dripping slit. He only let the smallest part of the head penetrate her. She whimpered as he pulled her to him in short little strokes. Never actually entering her, he merely teased her with what might be.

"Please….." she whined.

He rammed it in to the hilt.

She screamed.

He withdrew slowly…tantalizingly. Holding the head just inside her lips, he maintained his position as she tried to impale herself on his cock again. When she moved back, he did also. He knew it was driving her insane.

She was lying with her breasts flattened on the table. Raising her to her elbows, he reached under her torso to grasp her breasts. He rolled a nipple between his thumb and index finger until it had hardened into a stone like cylinder. Then he pinched it, hard.

"Oh, yes. Yes. That's so good," she moaned.

"You like a little pain with your pleasure don't you?"

"Whatever you say, Sir," she said, remembering to address him as he had told her. It sent a delicious shiver over her from head to toe.

"Very good, June."

"Thank you, Sir."

He played with her breasts as if they were toys, alternating between squeezing and pinching them, to rubbing them with the palm of his hands. All the while, he lightly teased her pussy lips with the tip of his cock. She wanted it in her again…no…had to have it in her.

"Please don't tease me like this," she implored.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to shove your cock into me and fuck me hard."

"Like this?" he said as he drove into her with all his strength.

Her knees buckled, but she regained her balance. He slammed into her with a rapid, forceful rhythm that raised her feet off the floor with each stroke. The strokes were so hard that she grunted like a rutting animal. He took a handful of her long black hair, yanked it back, and rode her like a beautiful mare. Looking down, he saw his hand prints on her ass from the night before. It was still slightly reddened.

He slapped her ass with one hand and pulled her hair with the other.

"You're my slut now, aren't you?" he said, knowing the answer already.

"Yes, Sir. I am yours. Use me as you wish, but please don't stop fucking me."

"That's my little slut," he said, smiling.

He continued pounding his cock into her with a fury he had never known. The tightness was building in his belly and he knew it wouldn't be long now. Each impact of his belly on her ass brought him closer to release.

"Oh, I'm going to come. I can't hold out any longer. Please come with me, Sir," she begged.

That did it. He was there. He buried his cock in her cunt and kept it there. It swelled up and her cunt gripped it like a fist. His cock jerked in spasms and shot a huge load of come into her cunt. It came in wave after wave and seemed unending.

Spasms rocked her body also. A heat spread from her cunt, which was now the center of her being, to her entire body. Her body shook uncontrollably as her orgasm sent shock like pulses of pleasure bouncing around her insides. She tried to speak, to tell him what she felt. It was important for him to know what he did for her. She couldn't form words. Giving up, she just gloried in the feel of being thoroughly fucked.

Eventually, they returned from the heights to which they had been transported. Her breathing was rapid and labored. He was breathing hard and sweating from the effort he had just expended. They stopped moving and just waited. Slowly, his cock softened and finally fell from her cunt with a wet, sucking sound. Releasing her hair, he backed away from her. He could see their mingled juices running down the insides of her thighs. Her head was lying on her crossed arms as she cried softly.

Worriedly, he raised her from the table and turned her to him. She looked up at him with tears running down her face and love in her eyes.

"What's wrong? Are you hurt? Tell me what it is," he said.

"Nothing's wrong. Everything is right. It's finally right. I am the happiest I've ever been."

"Me too," he said, sitting down in a chair and pulling her with him.

As she settled safely on his lap, he cradled her in his arms. Warm tears fell on his shoulder as he held her and stroked her face. Cupping her chin with his hand, he turned her face up so he could look into her eyes. He gazed deeply into them, trying to see into her soul.

"I love you," she said.

"Yes, I know," he answered, smiling gently.

Then he noticed the smell of burning bacon. They got up and started the breakfast over again.

* * * * *

Dear readers,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback on part one of this story. As you requested, here is part two. Please vote and let me know how you like it and whether you think the series is worth continuing.

talewriterok