Put It In Writing!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I may not have spent much time with you over the last several years, but I know you. What are you not telling me? What fantasies are you planning."

"Well technically your fantasy wouldn't be cuckolding, because there is no way I would stay home waiting and wondering about You. I'll be out filling my dance card and notching my bedpost too. so fantasies of mine? We'll there is the one while skydiving, the one with your college roommate, Jeannette, and your other college roommate Suzy and the one with both of them together, and the one with your cousin Donna, then the one where we go do the dishes after thanksgiving dinner at your parents house and we fuck on the kitchen table while everyone else is in the next room, then the one...."

"You know, let's keep fantasy just as pillow talk...."

I just laughed. "No sorry, Donna and Jeannette are too hot to give up. I've always had the hots for them, well Suzy too. And for that matter, your mom has always been a walking wet dream to me so..."

Yeah. She slugged me. Then she fucked me. Then she fucked me again. Then she called her cousin, the lawyer, and told him to file to divorce me. That took some serious explanation, since he heard me harassing her in the background. Then she fucked me again.

I wonder when she'll realize I was serious about the fantasies. I know i was laughing, but really, I do want to fuck while skydiving. And playing with some new pussy while having Old Reliable at home sounds pretty sweet, especially a threesome with Donna AND Old Reliable. After all, Nina said anything, right? Why give up on that!? Yes sir, she said anything. But honey, trust me. It's going to be so fun, so sexy, I know you're going to love it. And I'll put it in writing. But, seriously, don't look for me cross dressing, or serving drinks naked. Ain't happening. I'll put that in writing too.