Put on a Short Skirt and Flirt

Story Info
Alissa dances for a guy at a club and gets a special reward
3.1k words
4.04
178.7k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xR
xR
5 Followers

Alissa sighed in relief as she got home from work. It's not that she minded her job as a maid. In fact she enjoyed most of the aspects of her job. Being able to see how the other side lives, what kind of things the people with money and power decided to display around their homes. She especially liked visiting the homes where explicit art and literature were on prominent display. It always made her interested in meeting whoever lived at those homes.

What really got her about her job was the so-called uniform she had to wear. A formless grey shift that came down past her knees. It was intended to hide up to a year's worth of dust, but it also hid the fact that there was a woman underneath it. And after a week of wearing that uniform, then coming home exhausted, she needed to remind herself, and the world, that she was a woman.

The uniform was off almost before the door to her apartment was closed, Alissa having decided she'd rather walk around her apartment naked than in that thing. The first thing she did was hop in the shower. She needed to get all the dirt and grime from work off of her, and more importantly, she needed to awaken her skin and get it ready for some fun. The hot pulsing spray of the shower seemed like the perfect way to do both.

By the time she got out of the shower, she'd already made up her mind for what she was going to wear. It took her almost no time to get into her bedroom and get dressed. The shirt was a simple one. Just a clingy white baby-T. The only really special about it at all was how thin and transparent it was. Most girls would consider the shirt too thin to wear without a bra. Alissa considered it too thin to ruin with a bra. Besides, her B-cup breasts were small enough that the shirt gave them all the support she needed. And she especially liked how you could see indentations in the shirt from the two small rings that went through her nipples. The skirt she wore with it was designed to flirt. A friend of hers had made it to her specifications. The skirt was made of a very light material and was cut so that it would flounce around as she moved. And the material itself was thin enough that it was slightly transparent, but all you could see were the vague shapes of her legs, and only that under good lighting. The front of the skirt was just long enough that it covered everything when she walked. But that was only if she wasn't moving around much. All she had to do was start shaking her hips in a dance and the skirt went flying every which way, which she liked. But the really interesting part was the back. She'd had her friend cut it so that as the skirt went over her sides, it gradually got shorter, so that it was several inches shorter across the back than across the front. She had a nicely shaped rump, and this showed it off quite well. The back bottom of the skirt ended up just resting on her rear, not hanging off at all, and leaving the bottom half completely visible. And as a special treat, she pulled on a pair of panties she personalized herself. They were plain white cotton panties, but on the lower half of the ass, she's written in a red pen the word 'Hi', completely with a smiley face dotting the 'i'. It was positioned so that if she walked by someone sitting down they might catch a glance of it, but if she bended over, the fabric stretched causing the letters to grow huge over her ass.

The outfit was topped off with some basic make-up and a pair of black pumps, just in case she didn't look slutty enough. As she headed out the door, she grabbed coat, more to keep the cops from complaining about her skirt than anything else. The club she was going to wouldn't care about the skirt, she'd actually walked around the re topless a couple of times.

--

Once she got to the club, she decided to leave her purse and coat in the car, then she walked towards the door. She hung out in the parking lot just long enough to let the cool air perk her nipples up a little, then she headed through the door, ready to turn some heads.

The club was crowded, so not as many people noticed her as she would've liked, but she was still pleased with the amount of attention she got. After spending a few minutes sliding through the crowds in search of anyone she knew, she got up and started dancing. Mostly she danced alone, moving all over the dance floor, but occasionally a guy or girl would come and slide their body up behind or in front of hers. She didn't mind, actually she kind of enjoyed it, but she kept moving on because that wasn't what she came here for. Her eyes kept scanning the club, searching. She wanted to find some guy she could have her own brand of fun with.

As her eyes continued to search, she found someone she thought looked promising. He was dressed up a little, wearing slacks and a polo shirt. He stood out in a place like this, although he didn't seem to mind. He went straight to the bar and got a drink. Probably just the closest place to his office to get a drink, she figured. She wasn't sure he was the type, but if nothing else it might be interesting to talk to a business man who comes to a dance club just for a drink.

The man had a beer in one hand and was scanning the crowd when she slipped onto the stool next to him. "Just a beer? You could have gotten that anywhere, surely there's some other reason a guy like you is here."

The man jumped, not having realized there was someone sitting next to him. "Um.. well.." he said as he turned to face her, trying to regain his cool.

She reached out a hand, "I'm Alissa." She hoped that a more normal greeting would help his confusion out a little.

"Dan... I'm Dan" he said, shaking her hand. He shook his head a little to clear it, then smiled at her, "Long day at work."

She nodded knowingly, then smiled back. "You still haven't answered my question. What brings a guy like you here? You're not dressed for the club, so it leaves a girl wondering."

The confused look came over his face again, but quickly cleared away this time. "Just looking." He realized from the look on her face that that probably wasn't a good answer. "Um.. I just find after a hard day at work that its nice to sit back with a beer and relax. And I happen to find watching a group of people to be more entertaining than just sitting at home watching TV."

"Hmm.." Alissa looked him over, trying to find the best way to get what she wanted and start showing off for him without freaking him out. "You just like to watch the girls dance around in skimpy outfits," she teased.

"What?!?" he exclaimed, spitting out the beer he'd just put into his mouth.

Alissa laughed, obviously pleased with the response she got. "It's alright. Some of the girls come here just to show off what they've got," she giggled and wriggled her chest a little, trying to get another reaction out of the poor guy.

"Um.. well, it's definitely a perk," he smiled at her, having started to get his cool back. "How can you tell which ones are here to show off? Are they the ones who get up on the dance floor with hardly a thing on? Or is there an easier way to spot them?"

"We're all here to show off, its just a matter of what we're trying to show off," she winked at him.

Dan took a sip of his beer, trying to determine what to say next when the bartender dropped a beer mug behind Alissa. She turned and smiled at the bartender, "I'll get that." In an instant she was off her barstool and turning around to get the mug. Dan looked startled when he realized how high the back of her skirt rose up. But that was nothing compared to how big his eyes went when she bent over and he saw the word 'Hi' written in a very feminine script. "Um, hi," he murmured.

Alissa handed the mug back to the bartender, then giggled at Dan, "You like?"

He grinned, "They're adorable." Now that she was obviously showing off for him, he could relax a little and just see how far she'd go, "Now, what would it take to get you to dance for me in that?"

Might as well get something extra out of this, she thought. "How about a drink?"

"Easy enough. Barkeep, a drink for the lady." Alissa smiled at the bartender. He knew her well enough that she didn't have to specify what type. Much to Dan's surprise, an instant later a double-shot of Jack Daniels appeared before Alissa. She downed it in an instant and grinned at him.

"It helps loosen a girl up for dancing." She winked then hopped off her barstool.

She moved away from the bar, next to Dan where there was more room for her to move. The dancing she did was rather basic and only had one purpose. She spread her legs a little and started shaking her hips, causing her skirt to raise up and flare at the sides. Her hands slid up and down her bare legs, accentuating them and making it almost natural to lean forward and shake her chest at Dan. After a moment or two, she twirled around, letting her skirt ride up, then stopped with her back to Dan. She instantly realized that her little show was creating quite an audience. Well, the more the merrier. She bent down low, placing her hands on her knees and started making her butt dance for Dan. She'd wiggle it back and forth, cause the skirt to flip up a little, then slide down. While teasing Dan, she looked at the crowd and slowly ran the tip of her tongue along the edge of her teeth, wanting to make her audience pay even more attention to her.

"Is this going to turn into a strip show?" he called teasingly at her.

She quickly turned back around and grinned at him. "I don't do strip shows, but I may be persuaded to lose the top," she winked at him and stepped a little closer. A quick glance at the bulge now forming in Dan's pants told Alissa that her dance was doing the trick. She continued swinging her hips back and forth a little and ran her tongue along her teeth for Dan as well. She kept moving, getting right up on him without touching him.

"And what would it take for you to do that?" Dan glanced at the refill of beer he'd just gotten. If nothing else he could always throw it on her shirt.

"I want to see some of you as well." Her eyes followed Dan's down to his drink and she grinned.

"Well, I supposed I could lose my shirt as well."

She shook her head, "Nope, not good enough. I want to see that," her eyes went down to the bulge in his pants and locked on it. "And I want to see you stroking it." Afraid she might lose him, she moved a tad closer and raised the stakes, "I'll even let you throw that beer on my chest if you want." she thrust her chest forward, bumping it into his mug and causing a few drops to splash out onto her chest, "But you can't touch me."

Dan's eyes lit up at her suggestion. He barely had time to toss his beer onto her chest before his hand dropped the mug and went down to join his other hand that was already working on undoing his fly. Apparently he hadn't noticed the crowd, all the better for her.

She waited for Dan's eyes to look up at her before she started rubbing the beer into the white shirt. Her shirt was already clinging and completely transparent, but she was hoping Dan would appreciate the show. A seconds hesitation while she licked her lips, then she lifted up her shirt in one movement and tossed it behind her. Good thing she still had that coat in the car.

The beer left her chest soaked and slightly glistening in the light of the club. Her hands slowly trailed up her stomach, then wrapped around her breasts. Gentle squeezes and caresses as she showed off for the man in front of her. She enjoyed showing off almost more than she enjoyed a good show, but showing off while watching a show was by far the best.

During all of this, Alissa's eyes had never left Dan's crotch. She almost sank to her knees when she realized the bulge has been lying. Over six inches of cock were standing up straight up out of Dan's pants. Over an inch had been added to that by his stroking, and it looked like it was still growing. His hand slid back and forth over his cock, bringing slight groans from Dan as it did so. This was a man who obviously knew how to bring himself pleasure and wasn't ashamed to do so.

Alissa's hands slid forward. Her fingers pinched her nipples and briefly tweaked them before reaching for their real goal. She grabbed the rings in her nipples and pulled them forward, stretching her nipples out. Then very slowly she started to twist them back and forth, causing slight moans from her. Her hands knew how to please her without her thinking about it. Where her attention really lied was in the hand of this man sitting in front of her. She heard herself give an involuntary gasp as Dan's cock reached its full size, just under eight inches. She found herself lowering down to get a closer look as her lust started to take control over her body without asking her first.

Alissa's tongue slipped out an ran over her lips as if she were preparing to eat a delicious treat. Suddenly she was snapped out of her reverie by a sharp laugh from Dan, "Remember, no touching," he teasingly reminded her. The comment snapped her back to reality and she realized what she was just about to do. Not that she didn't want to do it, but she had other plans.

She grinned sheepishly up at Dan and slowly rose, still shaking her body a little. The height of the barstool Dan was sitting on combined with the fact that she wasn't standing up all the way brought Alissa's breasts to the same level as Dan's engorged cock. She licked her lips again and just watched Dan's cock, enjoying the way his stroking would bring some of his skin up around the head of his cock, then pull it away again. Knowing their place in the world, her hands mindlessly busied themselves with caressing and squeezing her breasts while she watched the show.

She was startled by a sudden loud groan from Dan. "You may want to move, or you chest is going to be quite messy."

"It already is," she giggled, never letting her eyes leave Dan's cock, which she could now see it slightly throbbing. She teasingly jiggled her breasts in order push Dan over the edge. After a few jiggles, she moved her hands out of the way, and just in time. Dan's cock started really throbbing. Each throb was accompanied by a string of milky white cum, most of which hit her upper chest and neck. He continued stroking in slow tightly squeezed strokes, milking the last of his cum out. The last bit of cum didn't shoot out as far, but Alissa spread Dan's legs apart and moved forward, letting it land right on her breasts.

Once he was done, and before he could react, Alissa stood up and took a step back. She slowly trailed a finger along her breast, covering it in some of Dan's cum. She brought the finger to her lips and slid it into her open mouth. Her lips closed around her finger and sucked on it as she slowly twirled her finger around, then pulled it out, "Mmm... beer soaked cum. It's an interesting flavor."

Without wiping any more off, Alissa turned and looked at the crowd. Almost everyone in the club had been watching the show. She took a second to ready herself, then purposefully strode straight through the crowd, doing her best to pretend no one was standing in her way. She wouldn't have minded taking her time, but if she did, she would have never gotten through, so she had to keep pushing her way through.

Just about every person she walked past reached out to her. Most reached out for her chest. Some trying to squeeze them, some just caress, and yet others going for her nipples. A few people actually managed to get a hold of a nipple ring, resulting in a pleasantly painful tug on her nipple as she walked, until whoever it was let go. All of the other hands reached down for her skirt. It probably only stayed on due to the miracle of the crowd not being able to decide if they wanted to pull it up or down. But that didn't stop several hands from getting around her skirt one way or another and grabbing her crotch or her ass. By the time she got through the crowd, almost all the cum had been wiped off her chest, and her panties were down around her knees, just barely staying on. By this point countless hands and slide along her crack of her butt, over her mound, along her slit, and even a few fingers found their way inside her, if only for an instant.

She paused for the briefest second and debated what would happen if she just went back into the crowd. Then common sense kicked in. She reached down and hiked up her panties as she started running for her car. She quickly keyed the combination into the keypad, then slammed the door behind her and locked the door. She pulled her coat on so she wouldn't get pulled over, then headed home for a nice relaxing bubble bath, during which she'd replay the night's events over and over in her head.

xR
xR
5 Followers