Put the Horns on Me

Story Info
A sexy woman makes her cuckold’s fantasy come true.
2.1k words
49k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bob has a kinky little fantasy I think you'd love to hear...," Julie said to David.

She gave Bob a sly grin.

"Um...yeah I do actually," Bob replied slowly.

The three of them were sitting in the salon, David and Julie on the sofa, Bob on the ottoman. The terrace doors were open and a cool breeze ruffled the curtains. They had had a few glasses of wine and the atmosphere was relaxed and sensual.

The conversation had turned to sex; experiences, turn-ons and of course....fantasies.

"Wait....give me just one minute darling, I'll be right back," Julie interrupted, giving him a suggestive smile. She got up and left the salon.

There was silence; then the soft rustle of fabric falling to the floor as if she had taken something off and the clack of heels. A minute later she walked casually back into the salon.

Bob stared in disbelief and felt his cock start to throb in anticipation.

Julie was wearing just a provocative black lace bra, tiny black panties with a string of pearls running down the crack of her pussy and a pair of sexy high heels. She had applied a luscious deep red gloss to her lips. She smiled at them both, sat down again next to David and slid her hand into his crotch, lightly stroking the considerable bulge that had arisen there. He smiled back at her knowingly as if he sensed what was coming.

"You were saying?" Julie purred, looking Bob straight in the eyes with an expression of amusement.

"Well....I would love to watch how another man undresses you, kisses you, gets you wet, and then fucks you all night long....I want you to make me watch you...," he said softly.

"Mmmm, I like that idea," she grinned back at him. "What do think, would you like to fuck me while Bob watches us.....now?" she whispered into David's ear as she stroked his growing erection.

"I'd love to," he replied thickly, stroking her thigh in return, "but you can only watch, ok?" to Bob. Bob nodded, staring at Julie's hand on David's crotch.

"First, I think you should strip for us darling....then I'd like you to sit over there," Julie indicated to Bob, pointing to one of the chairs placed across from the sofa.

Bob stood up and did as she asked, peeling off his clothes till he stood completely naked before them. His cock was rock hard, betraying his arousal in anticipation of Julie cuckolding him before his very eyes. She smiled at him teasingly as she continued to stroke David's erection.

"Hmm, you are excited aren't you? Sit down over there darling, I'm going to tie you up, just to make sure you don't interrupt us while we're busy fucking hmmm?"

He sat down on the chair. Julie walked over and with a pair of silk tassels proceeded to tie his ankles to the chairlegs, nice and tight. She moved behind him, brought his wrists together and tied them too. She breathed into his ear, licked it slowly and whispered "Ready to enjoy our sex show pet? I want you to watch me as I kiss him, fondle his balls and suck his cock. You know how I love to suck a nice, hard, thick cock, don't you? I want you to watch as he eats my pussy and then fucks me.... hard and deep while I look you in the eyes...I've been told David is a fucking machine...I'm going to ride his thick cock all night long...mmm and I'm going to make you watch and hear everything. I'm going to put the horns on you darling......does that excite you?"

"Yes, cuckold me please," Bob whispered, his cock throbbing eagerly in response to her words.

She sauntered to the centre of the salon and turned on the little wireless speaker that stood on the coffeetable. A slow, raunchy jazz tune filled the room with music.

Turning to face him, she started a sensual dance, her hands gliding over her smooth body, reaching up into her thick black hair, gathering it up over her head.

She flashed him a devilishly sexy smile and licked her lips.

David moved up behind her and placed his hands around her waist.

He was naked now too except for a white pair of boxers. Bob hadn't even noticed him undressing, he was so fixated on Julie's provocations.

David's hands were all over her body, sliding over her buttocks, between her thighs and up, where they squeezed her tits lightly. He undid her bra and let it fall to the floor.

Bob looked hungrily at her exposed tits, the nipples hard and erect in arousal. Slowly David peeled down her panties and she stepped out of them carefully.

Her pussy glistened in the soft light; David massaged her wet pussylips and clit with his index finger and began to rub it lightly. Julie moaned appreciatively and turned around, her red lips searching his. She thrust her tongue into his mouth and he kissed her back hungrily.

Julie began licking and kissing her way down his chest, past his navel, towards his crotch. In one swift movement she pulled off his boxers exposing his long thick cock. She gave Bob a sly sexy wink and murmered "mmm, want to see me suck his cock darling?" before taking the head in her mouth and swirling her tongue around it lazily.

Julie absolutely loved sucking cock. Her pussy tingled as she sucked him off expertly, all the while her hooded eyes never leaving Bob's, teasing him with a sultry smile, making sure he had a perfect view of her red lips sliding up and down David's thick erection.

Bob watched as she planted wet kisses all along David's twitching cock and heavy balls, leaving tell tale smears of her fuck-me red lipstick everywhere.

How he longed to stroke his cock....but she had ensured that he could only watch. He writhed in his chair; the titillation of their foreplay was excruciating.

As if reading his mind, Julie slowly stroked David's cock and gave Bob a teasing look. "Mmmm, you'd love to wank, wouldn't you darling, while I make love to his cock, like this?" Bob's cock bobbed up and down helplessly. Julie smiled and licked the length of David's cock, from his heavy balls to the head. "Mmmm, you know how much I love sucking cock. Just imagine what it will look like fucking my tight hot pussy, sliding in and out....making me moan, making me cum..."

David lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him as he carried her to the sofa.

He lay her down on her back and slowly spread her legs. Bob thought she had never looked sexier as she lay there, completely naked except for her stiletto heels, her shapely legs spread wide open, her pussy moist and inviting, waiting for David's tongue to pleasure her.

Kneeling between her legs he began to lick and suck her hungry pussy voraciously, alternating up and down strokes with light circling motions around her engorged clit. Occasionally he would dip his tongue deep into her warm cunt, tasting her sex, her pussy juices, her desire. "Mmmmmm yes," she panted with pleasure, "make me nice and wet for that fat cock of yours".

As if on cue, David climbed on the sofa and slid under her, his erection protruding between her thighs. Julie leaned back against him as he started to knead her tits from behind. She caressed his cock, pressing it against her swollen pussylips. Then, looking Bob in the eye with a wicked little smile she said "ready to see him fuck me properly, darling?" and pushed the head of David' cock into her slippery pussy.

With his hands on her waist David started to pump her hot cunt rhythmically, lifting her up, pulling her down, impaling her deliciously on his thick shaft. The smell of sex mixed with her perfume filled the room, heavy and intoxicating.

David fucked her masterfully, plunging his cock deep into her pussy with long smooth strokes, both of them gasping and moaning in ecstasy; when he sensed she was on the verge of coming he would tease her and slow down and then speed up his fucking rhythm again.

Smiling at Bob as she rode lustfully on David's hard cock she moaned, "You like watching me get properly fucked like this, don't you darling mmmm?"

"I love it," he nodded, fixated by the sight of David's hands on Julie's tits while his dick pumped rythmically in and out of her wet pussy.

"Just like that yes, fuck me, fuck me hard...show him how you fuck me," she purred in ecstasy.

Finally she could take it no more and began to climax, moaning loudly, her pleasure emanating from her pussy throughout her whole body, her cunt juices visibly dripping down David ́s cock and balls as she came.

As her orgasm slowly receded, she felt David was about to come too. She let his cock plop out of her red and swollen pussy and started to jack him off. Leaning her head back, she gave him a long wet kiss and whispered "I want you to come all over me mmmm". David's body convulsed and he shot thick spurts of hot, creamy white cum all over her belly and tits. She massaged his cum into her tits and looking Bob in the eyes with a teasing smile, licked her fingers, relishing the taste.

"I want more, I want you to fuck me all night darling," she murmered to David.

He whispered something in response and Julie's eyes opened wide in surprise and then she smiled, looking over at Bob. "Really? Mmm that sounds kinky...." She got up and walked over to Bob. She undid his restraints and brought her mouth to his ear. "David told me he'd like you to lick me clean and........he'd like you to get him hard so that he can fuck me again....I know you want to see him fucking me again....so would you do that for me darling hmm?

The thought of you fluffing him for me makes me wet. And this time you can stroke your cock while you watch us fuck. Would you like that?"

He did want to watch them fuck again, more than anything. He looked her in the eyes and nodded slowly. "Mmm good, this is going to be interesting," she smiled and led him back to the sofa.

She lay down next to David and spread her legs. Bob knelt before her and started to tenderly kiss and lick her well- fucked pussy. "Gently darling, that big cock has left me a little sore," Julie said. She kissed David and took hold of his semi-erect cock. "Sore or not, I want you to fuck my pussy raw tonight," she whispered to him.

Bob licked her gently, completely aroused by the smell and taste of their recent fuck-session. Her pussy lips were red and swollen and sticky after the intense fucking David had pleasured her with.

Julie moaned softly; Bob's tongue soothed and excited her tender pussy at the same time.

"That's lovely....now let's see if you can get David hard again for round two hmm?"

She climbed on top of David, straddling his waist and with one hand on his cock, held it in front of Bob's mouth. "Darling, I want to see you suck his cock for me."

Hesitantly he took him into his mouth. It felt strange and unfamiliar. He raised his eyes and saw Julie looking down at him, an expression of fascination and arousal on her face. "Ummm, this is so deliciously kinky," she smiled at him, "fluff him for me darling." Her pussy tingled with excitement. She fingered her clit as she watched Bob slowly suck the cock that would soon be buried deep inside her eager cunt again.

Bob felt David's cock begin to swell and stiffen and soon it was as rock hard as it had been only five minutes earlier. "Umm well done pet," Julie moaned, seeing that David was nice and hard again, "now put him in me please..." Bob took David's erection and held it steady under her pussy. He nudged the tip in and she slid down easily on to him, her cunt making a wet sucking sound as she gripped his cock tightly. David licked and sucked hungrily on her tits as they started round two of their fuck show.

Bob looked on closely as David's balls slapped against her ass and stroked his cock in delight.

"Ooooh he fucks me so well darling, his cock feels so good," Julie moaned. She gathered her hair over her head as she ground her hungry pussy onto David's cock and looking down at Bob she gave him another sexy grin. "Like the view pet? I think you'll be wearing those horns all night long."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
23 Comments
IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
JUST WHAT I WANT

Yes Yes Yes...this is JUST WHAT I WANT...to watch my lovely wife getting shared..satisfied.. pleasured...then enjoy her cream pie.. and really enjoy both their juices from his cock..... but the wife says absolutely NOT...so my fantasies live on..

i122i122over 4 years ago
Sharing is caring

I can understand how this fantasy could become someone’s anyone’s reality. Once you strip away all the social expectations and jealousy from a relationship and just concentrate on having sexual fun it’s a whole other world. There are fewer things in life more gratifying than seeing your loved one totally enjoying themselves. Also there is nothing sexier than a freshly fucked pussy and they taste delicious too.

lovetowatch68lovetowatch68over 4 years agoAuthor
WOW yes

When it comes to fantasies like these, I do

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HOT

My favourite fantasy too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW

I like authors with beta personality. Makes their stories believable.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Hotwife and Cuckold Ch. 01 A wife experiences another man, and changes the relationship.in Loving Wives
Your Inevitable Cuckolding You and your wife relent to a taboo fantasy, and love it.in Loving Wives
More Stories