Put to the Test Ch. 02

Story Info
Brazilian woman finds love in a strange place.
5k words
4.47
35.4k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chagrined
Chagrined
348 Followers

Chapter 2: Maria Story

Again thanks to my editor and the voice of my conscience, LadyCibelle. This is best read if you read Put to the Test Peters Story Part 1 first.

Enjoy and any votes and comments are appreciated even the negative ones.

* * * * *

Hello. I have decided to write to you about my side of how I met my Peter and why he needed to pass the test if we were to be happy. Please forgive my English. I am considered fluent in it but I still make mistakes, mostly in the area of slang and colloquialisms. It is not my native language you see. So, please bear with me.

My husband is my life. I know that for you it may seem strange to say but I have waited for him all of my life. Now I have him and I will never let him go nor will I allow another woman to have him. It is as simple as that. There is no room for discussion in this. This is strange for many of you here. Many women I have met here in the US have taken the strange attitude that men are easy obtained. This may be true for you here but not for me.

I come from a Latin American country. In my homeland the men do not treat their women as the men here treat theirs. Brazil is a land of machismo. Which means, in part, that a woman is a man's property, as is his car, his house, his dog. I am quick to say that not all Brazilian men are like this, many are not but a great many are. I know this because I almost married one. His name is not important but what he was and the way he treated me for the brief time we were together is. I do not hate him; I do not even think of him. But I am thankful for him. Because of him, I found meu homem velho, my old man.

My man's name is Peter, like the saint in the Vatican. But he is no saint; he is just a man, my man.

I remember the night we met. As I have said, I had been going out for sometime with a man from Chile who had taken a job in Brazil. He did not treat me as I wanted to be treated. He cheated on me, took my money, and expected me to be there whenever he wanted me. I thought I loved him at the time so I put up with his foolishness for almost six months. Then one night I came home to find him in my bed with another woman. I was heartbroken that he would do this to me. I knew he cheated but never in my own bed. He tried to reason with me as he called it, telling me it was just a fun on the side. I had been busy at work and it wasn't like he couldn't satisfy us both so where is the harm? When he finished, I slapped him hard across the face. His eyes went cold and he slapped be back and called me a vile name and hit me again. Then he threw me on the bed and took me. Later, when he was done he said that we were through and that the sex would have to hold me for a long while. I cried the rest of the night. At that moment I swore I would wait until I had found a man worthy of me.

For months I did not go out with any men. I was like the Madonna or a nun at a convent. It was hard for me as I like sex. Most Brazilian women do. Maybe it is the tropical climate but we are a hot, passionate people. Our women are sweet and devoted and make good wives and lovers. But that was not for me until I met Peter.

On the night we met my friend Lourdes had asked me to go to a tropicali club in our city in Sao Paulo, my home.

"Maria Marlene, it is time for you to go out. How do expect to find the right man sitting in here?"

"Do you have an idea?" I asked.

"You know Ramón, the man I have been seeing?"

I thought for a moment. Lourdes sees so many men. They are like grapes to her, to be picked, eaten and then discarded if they are not to her liking. Lourdes and Ramón were good for each other. They are just alike. "Yes, the one from the telephone company?"

"Sim. Well he has been working with two Anglos from the Estados Unidos. They are very lonely he says and he wants to bring them to the club. He thinks it will be funny to watch them. Why don't you come and meet them"

"Lourdes, I am not interested in meeting a Norte-Americano. We would have little in common." I protested.

Lourdes sighed. "I am not saying to marry the man, just, you know, meet one, do a little Samba, and have some fun." She grinned and moved her hips.

"Two Americans and Ramón? If Ramón is yours am I to take care of the two gringos myself?" I asked with a small smile.

"No, Aline says she will go if you will."

"Aline! She has had her eye on Ramón. You be careful of that one," I warned.

Lourdes shrugged her shoulders. "So, if she wants she can have him. He was becoming a bore anyway. There are plenty of others." As I said, Lourdes and Ramón are made for one another.

We made plans to meet later that night at the club. I spent the rest of the day looking for something to wear. Perhaps Lourdes was right and it was my time to come back to the world. There was little available. We in Brazil have little time or money available for shopping. So as a result what we have must be good. I took down a short, black dress that I had bought during my time with the pig. I knew that it fit me right. I bathed, waxed my legs, and made myself as desirable as I could. As I dressed, I looked at myself in the mirror. I knew my breast were good. Men enjoyed touching them enough. I turned in the mirror. My friends all told me that my best feature was my bom-bom. What you would call my butt. It was round and firm. Not at all like so many women we have seen from the north. Theirs was almost gone. We often wondered what they sat on! My legs were full as well. Round and made to hold a man prisoner.

That night at the club I began dancing. I admit I was anxious to see what these men Ramón had talked about looked like. Of course I had seen Norte-Americano's before. I had worked as a translator in English for the Brazilian Embassy mission for three years in the United States and was well acquainted with the people there.

I remember well the first time I saw Peter. Ramón had walked in and sat down with two men and had just ordered some drinks when I noticed them. One man was looking around the room while Ramón and the other were talking. He was not a handsome man the way people sometimes define it. But he had strength to him which I could feel from across the room. This may have been because he was older than me. I was 32 years old and he had to be at least 40 years old. (I was to find out later he was much older, nearly fifty. But, I did not care. We are not as concerned with such things here.) For a moment, he saw me and the strangest look came over him. His mouth fell open and he just sat there staring at me. His eyes bored into me; they seemed to devour me and reach right into my soul. At that moment I knew this man was going to be unlike any other.

The other man had taken to talking with Ramón, who got up and walked over our way. I motioned to Lourdes who had been in conversation with two young men at the bar. She retrieved Aline. Ramón walked up to me just as Lourdes and Aline arrived.

"It is all set, he said. "Come on over and we will talk. Get to know the guys." He winked at me. "One is especially interested in you, caro."

"The older one?" I asked hopefully.

"No, the younger one. If he isn't careful he will drink so much he will be useless to you tonight, caro!"

I was a bit disappointed but I followed as Ramón set off back to the table. Aline slipped her arm in his and for a moment I thought Lourdes had seen. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. She had seen but didn't care, I suppose.

We sat down and Ramón made the introductions. The younger one was named Miguel, or rather Mike. The other, the one who had stood as we approached, was named Peter. I sat down between them and shook hands with both. I think when I took Peter's hand there was spark of electricity and I shuddered. He would never know but I got very wet at that moment.

The night progressed with much talk and laughter. I told Peter about myself and he seemed really interested. The other one was only interested in my body and his drink. Sometime shortly after we began speaking, Lourdes went back to the bar leaving me and Ramón and Aline.

It wasn't long before the younger one; Mike began to rub my thigh under the table. He grinned and moved his hand up to my panties. I took his hand and moved it away as quietly as I could. It was important for me for some reason for his friend, Peter not to think I was an easy woman who could be had by anyone. It was important the impression I left Peter with. It wasn't long before Mikes hand was again rubbing my thigh. Oddly, I was more angry that it wasn't Peters fingers seeking my body. I admit, for him I would have opened them as wide as he wanted. But instead he was a perfect gentleman. He talked to me and asked my opinion of many issues. Mike just pawed at me like a bull. I thought for a moment that all men everywhere were alike. Cocks just seeking female warmth. Ramón was a prime example of the type. But this Mike, lacked Ramón's charm and I admit good looks.

I had just pushed his hand away again when Mike said "I have a question for you, baby."

I was offended by the term but I wanted to be done with this quickly. I told him I would be pleased to if I could.

"Could you help me with something I have heard about Brazilian women?"

"If I can." I replied. The question seemed innocent enough.

Mike moved closer. Now the same hand which he had been stroking my thigh with was firmly on my arm. I glanced down at it and then to Ramón. Ramón was watching with interest but I could see he would be no help.

"I've heard you Brazilian chicks all like it in the ass? Is that true."

I fell back in shock. What a question! I tried to pull away hoping Ramón would come to my aid.

Peter said something to his friend. I couldn't tell exactly what but I could sense the tension in his voice. Mike replied something about diamonds and a bom-bom but I was still in too much shock to hear exactly what it was. Mike laughed and then looked at me and said, "What do you say, my Maria. Want to see if we can get a diamond out of Pete's ass?"

I tried jerking my arm free and looked at Ramón for help. By this time others were in the area and aware of what was going on. But it was plain that they were more interested in watching two gringos fight and land in jail than in interfering.

Mike stood and tried to pull me to my feet. I struggled and Peter came to his feet and hissed something to his friend. I did not see everything but in a moment Mike was lying unconscious on the floor! I knew that the police would arrive soon and they would like nothing more than to throw two Norte-Americano's into jail.

I stood quickly and told Peter we had to leave and that the police would soon be there. I did not care about what happened to his friend, but I did not want Peter to suffer.

Peter hesitated looked down at Mike. "Leave him," I said. He is a pig anyway."

Peter hesitated for a second before tossing his unconscious friend over his should and muttered something about a countryman. We left and grabbed a táxi sitting outside. Peter dropped his friend inside and we sped off.

In the táxi, Peter looked at me and asked where I lived. I told the driver and we headed for my apartment. I looked at Peter and said"Why did you endanger yourself by grabbing this one?" I motioned toward the unconscious man with disgust.

Peter looked at him. "I couldn't leave him to the mercies of the Sao Paulo cops."

"He is your friend?"

Peter looked at me. I could see his eyes clearly. There was a warmth and tenderness to them that I had rarely seen in many men. There was kindness there and pain as well.

"Nope, not my friend. Just an asshole I had to work with. But that is gonna change, I can tell you." Peter told me.

I looked at this strange man before me. At that moment I knew what the strange feeling I had experienced in the club was. I had heard about it, it was a legend in many places. It was love, love at first sight. I knew at that moment I would have this man. I would give him children and I would complete him and he would fill my life. This was to be.

"The police will know who you are. Ramón will tell them." I warned.

Peter, my man, shrugged. "Let them. I will stop at the consulate first before going to the hotel and let them know what went on. I won't go down alone." He looked at me. "Let the State department earn its pay". He grinned.

I knew from my time with the Brazilian Embassy that Peter was right. Everywhere money talks and many listen. Amends would be made, but the pig, Mike would no doubt be asked, no required, to leave the country.

Peter turned to me and took my hand. I held it hard. I would not let go. "Thanks for helping me out back there." He smiled.

"I did nothing. Peter, what was that you hit him with?"

Peter's smile widened. "It is called a short straight right in boxing circles. I studied boxing and ju-jitsu for years." He laughed. It had a musical quality to it. This was the first he had laughed and I loved hearing it. "But this is the first fight I have been in since Lincoln Scott kicked my ass in tenth grade!"

I smiled and settled back in the seat. Mike was beginning to come to as I could hear him moan on the floorboard. "I understand. We study ju-jitsu here in Brazil as well," I said matter-of-factly.

"I know, Maria. You folks are famous for it." He smiled again and I smiled back.

Mike groaned as we pulled up to my apartment. I stepped out and Peter leaned over. "Maria, can I see you again? I mean without asshole here."

I looked up at my building. "Of course. I am on the third floor. You know the building. Ramón knows my number but do not call before six in the night." I said and moved off making sure that he could see my hips move and my bom-bom sway. I wanted him to want me as I wanted him. Is there to be shame in this?

Peter waved as the taxi moved off.

I did not hear from Peter again for the next two days. I do not have to tell a woman who loves a man what this is like. I was worried that the authorities were not sympathetic and that they had sent both Peter and Mike away. For two days I prayed to our lady to bring him back to me. On the third day, she answered me. Peter wanted to take me to a movie. I said yes immediately.

For the next few weeks we were inseparable. I was his and he was mine. I knew this and I did everything to let him know. But no matter what I did he never placed his hands on me. He never kissed me. I was burning for him. But he seemed to have no interest in me. For a brief time I was afraid he was a homosexual but his couldn't be true! I could see the desire in his eyes. A woman can tell when a man wants her and I knew that his body wanted mine. But still, he was ever a gentleman. It was as if he was afraid to love me but the love was there.

He was preparing to leave in two days. I knew if I were to have him I would have to do something now or lose him forever. He took me to dinner. Peter had to be cautious of Brazilian cooking as he was allergic to seafood and heavy spices. I watched him pick through his food with amusement. At times like this he was like a child, but at other times his eyes were the eyes of an old, sad man, much worn by life.

After dinner we went for a walk. We held hands but again he made no move to kiss me. I could allow this no longer. With my head on his shoulder I said, "Peter, may I ask you a question?"

He said I could as long as it was not the same one that the pig, Mike had asked. I knew he was trying to keep things light but my heart was heavy and it was not the time for humor. I was afraid of the answer but I had to know! I turned to him and searched his face for a reason for his tenderness and lack of passion. "Please "Excuse me for asking but I have to know. Why have you never taken me into your bed?"

He tried to step back and for a brief moment I thought I had gone too far, I had maybe pushed this man too far. But as I looked at him, I saw the desire, the want return. I am a woman and I know how to deal with this. I would have my answers. I pressed into him. "Are you, how do you say, estranho, queer?"

I moved even closer to him. My lips moved over his drawing my answers. "Do you not find me pleasing, Peter? Am I not woman enough for you? Or is it you do not like dark women?"

He muttered something but I was not interested in words at this time. I tried to push my tongue into my loves mouth, to taste him before he was gone. Then, he pulled me to him and his arms were around me. His mouth molded to mine and I knew we were to be as one. I pressed my body to his so he could feel my body and my desire. I reached down and felt his cock push against my hand. This was what I wanted and needed!

"Yes, this tells me I am enough woman for you." I told him.

I took his hand and moved away drawing him with me. "Shall we go back to your hotel?" I knew his answer. He had no choice.

We reached his hotel. I was on fire. I was wet and ready for him. Peter shut the door and I would no longer be his friend. My mother told me that a man wants his woman to be a whore in the bedroom and my Madonna was gone. I kissed him deeply. I wanted his naked body next to me, possessing me.

"Peter, I have wanted you for so long", I told him.

In a wave my passion came. I tore off his shirt and pushed him onto his bed. Again I kissed him; my tongue sought and found his. My lips moved away and traced along his jaw line. I found his neck and the gentle pulse there and kissed it. Peter moaned and pushed himself against me. My body answered his, I took my dress off and my breasts spilled into his hands. My nipples were deep brown and swollen from need for his touch. His mouth moved over one and took possession of it.

"AHHHHH, sim, simmm kiss it! It is yours, caro." His hands began to move over me and I welcomed the touch, his touch. I quickly removed his pants and took his cock in my hand. It wasn't large but I knew it was mine and no others.

Slowly I began to work my hand moving from the base to the top. For a brief moment I wondered if he was Hebrew until I remembered that many men had been circumcised in his country. Then I took him in my mouth. I moaned at the taste. Peter was in another land and I knew I was the reason for him to be there. With an abandon I had not felt in a very long time I moved my tongue licking him from the base to tip.

Peters hand found my hair and his hands knotted themselves in it as his hips rose up and pushed him deeper into my wet mouth. His hands pulled gently, urgently at my hair as his hips set a rhythm moving into my mouth. Yes, I wanted his seed, but not here, not yet.

I pulled away and kissed him again. With new strength I pushed him on his back and further into the bed. By this time we were both naked. I startled my love and slowly pressed his cock into me. I was in charge, my need as great as his.

"Gaaaaa, shit!", Peter moaned as I enveloped him. "Maria, oh god, I have wanted that so long!" he gasped.

I leaned forward so my breasts were pushed against his chest. Slowly I began rocking back and forth in a steady rhythm again. "Then take it, caro. It is yours tonight. It is yours as long as you want it." I sighed. Then I quickened my pace.

Peter's hands moved against my flanks. "Maria, your skin is so smooth...so strong" he said his eyes burning into mine.

I kissed him again. If I had to lose this man, I would be sure he would always remember me and this night. His movements matched mine and his pelvis pressed against my clitoris . One hand which had been cupping my bom-bom moved down and slowly began moving against my clitoris.

My breathing came in gasps now. Simmmmm, simmmm.....do it meu caro, "a wave began to build inside me. "ahi popi, ahi, popi" I screamed. A flood came as I came over his cock deep inside me.

Chagrined
Chagrined
348 Followers
12