Putting A Bitch In Her Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine." Evan said rashly as he tried to cover his pain.

"You don't sound fine. You've looked horrible lately, the three of us are concerned. Please Evan, come to my place so we can talk."

"I'm fine." This time, his tone was even more obvious that he was in pain.

"Evan, please, please come to my place. It hurts me to know that you're hurting."

'Fuck it, I'm gonna fucking drink my ass off. Fuck all this, fuck Leila and her birthday! She can take that piano I bought her and shove it!' Evan thought bitterly.

"Okay, I'm coming over."

"See you here."

Chapter 2

Evan drove to Mia's place. He knocked and she quickly opened the door. He could already see the worry on her face. She could see that he had just finished crying in his car.

"Oh Evan! What happened?!"

"Can I please drink?"

If Mia was unsure of whether Evan just finished shedding tears, the tone of his voice confirmed it.

"Sure, come in."

Mia brought out two shot glasses and started pouring Green Apple Smirnoff for her and Evan. He quickly gulped it down and slammed his hand with the glass on the table.

"Another!" he demanded.

Mia was unsure of what to make of his behavior. She had never seen him in this bad of an emotional state. She poured him another shot.

"Coming right up."

After a while, Evan was feeling good by the time he finished his 14th shot. He lost count after that. Mia had just as much. They kept drinking shots without thought, without care. After they had finished their last shots, they were quiet. After a few minutes had passed, he said happily,

"I feel good Mia."

"Me too Evan...we are soooooo fucked up right now!"

"...."

"Evan?"

"...."

"Evan what's wrong?!" Mia was worried.

"Leila cheated on me!"

"Oh my God Evan! I'm so sorry!"

Mia got up to hug her friend. Evan broke out in tears and hugged her back.

"I buy that bitch a fucking grand piano that's fucking like twenty thousand dollars or some shit!" Evan yelled in a slurred voice.

"That fucking bitch! She doesn't deserve you!" Mia said with a slurred voice as well. She continued, "Evan, I'm sorry but, once a cheater, always a cheater."

"Actually..."

Evan explained what happened and told Mia all the details, including that it happened before. He cried and Mia gave him an empathetic look. She hugged him and repeatedly kept responding that she was so sorry.

"Why didn't you tell us?!"

"I was afraid you were gonna kill her." Evan said jokingly.

Mia took him seriously. "What?! We're not gonna kill her! We'll fucking hate her more, but not kill her!"

Evan wanted to tell her he was joking, but he was too drunk to care. Before he knew it, after a lot of crying and name calling, they somehow both ended up on Mia's couch. He was sitting down, looking forward, staring into nothing. All Evan could think about was how much Leila had hurt him. Mia had her arms around his left arm and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"That fucking bitch! Evan, if I was your wife, I'd please you every day and consider no other man but you!" Mia said with an even more slurred voice.

"Aww, thanks Mia, you're so sweet. You know, she's never even done pussy to mouth. She doesn't like the taste of herself. Yet, she made me eat her out after I came inside her. I was never interested in that. I fucking hate that. I fucking hate the taste of my cum! And she has the nerve to ask me to swallow it. Also, she doesn't even let me fuck her doggy style!"

Evan's words were just as horribly slurred as well.

"What a fucked up bitch! I'm sorry Evan...I would totally swallow your cum all day, every single time we had sex. I'd let you put it in my mouth after you just freshly fucked me."

Evan was too drunk to be in shock by Mia's words. Instead, he got aroused from the idea. Perhaps not necessarily from Mia, she was his good friend after all. She could not be anything more...could she? Just the thought of a beautiful woman giving him head after he had fuck her made him aroused. He then noticed that his good friend had given him an erection. Mia's hand accidentally brushed against his crouch. She felt his hardness.

"Oh...Evan...uh...."

Evan looked down to see why she said that and quickly tried to hide his erection.

"Oh my God, Mia, I'm so sorry, I...."

He looked at Mia. She was not angry or disgusted, she just looked into his eyes. Her expression was hard to decipher.

'Her eyes are so beautiful...hazel eyes...wait, come to think of it, Mia's just beautiful all around...her red hair really goes well with her eyes...I've never truly noticed how attractive she was....'

"Evan...."

Mia closed her eyes and pressed her lips against Evan's. They both kissed passionately. She pushed her tongue into his mouth. He snaked his tongue into hers. She lifted off her T-shirt and then she removed her skirt. She saw Evan taking his shirt off, so she helped him. She kissed his muscular chest as he took off his shirt. Once Mia got a full view of Evan's torso, she thought to herself,

'Wow! He still kept himself in shape!'

Right when his shirt came off, she assaulted his lips again.

"Oh Evan, please make love to me!"

'Make love? Never in my marriage with Leila, did she ever say something so tender and romantic when it came to sex...fuck it, I'm so fucking wasted, I don't care. All I know is that I want Mia, now!'

Evan kissed Mia again and reached around behind her to start unhooking her bra. She quickly removed it, revealing her beautiful C cups. Evan could not help but stare in admiration. They were just so magnificent and...big! He was too used to Leila's smaller size.

"Do you like them?" Mia asked timidly.

Evan found her shyness to be quite cute. He responded by grabbing them and kissing her again. He broke their kiss to start sucking on the nipple of her left breast. Mia grabbed Evan's other hand and stuck the pointer in her mouth. She sucked on it and massaged it with her tongue as if it was his cock.

Evan's sexual beast came out. Something that he held back for so long because of Leila. He wanted to command Mia and dominate her. Show her he was in control.

"Take off your underwear!" Evan commanded, raising his voice.

Mia flinched from his suddenly raised volume. She found it to be quite intimidating, but sexy at the same time. He was making her his bitch, his submissive, his inferior...and she liked it. She quickly took off the last of her clothes and knelt in front of him. She unzipped his zipper and his cock sprung out. She could not believe it! It was super thick and 8½ inches.

"Oh my God! I never knew you were so hung! I don't know if I can take all of this!"

"You're gonna take it all and then it's gonna go in your sweet little pussy!"

That made Mia super wet. She wanted to suck him and then have him fuck her. However, she was serious when she said she did not know if she could take all of him in her mouth.

There was only one way to find out....

Mia took the head in her mouth. Immediately, Evan felt and enjoyed the warmth of her mouth. The wetness from her saliva. The softness of her velvet tongue on his tender glans. It felt so good to get a blowjob. He had not gotten one form Leila in so long.

Mia continued down his shaft. She had gotten five inches in her mouth, but now was where it started to get difficult. She tried to force another inch in, but then she gagged and pulled out. She drooled all over the couch and floor and started coughing violently.

"Your mouth feels wonderful Mia, keep sucking it." Evan moaned.

Those words motivated her to keep sucking. She continued in hopes that he would compliment her again. Also, she just wanted him to feel good. He had been through a lot with that bitch of a wife of his. She tried again. She got the five inches in and slowly went down. She got another inch in and then decided to go some more. She was getting it. She was at seven inches, but then she gagged and pulled out again. She drooled even more this time. There was saliva leaking onto the couch and floor again. Mia was coughing more violently this time from pushing herself. Her saliva was starting to drop to her breasts.

"Oh Mia! Fuck! I haven't had my cock sucked in so long, please keep sucking!"

Mia went back to sucking Evan's cock. She got back to the seven inches...then eight...and finally all 8½ inches. Mia was so proud of herself for achieving this and for the fact that it meant she was pleasuring Evan better. He moaned to her,

"Oh fuck! Mia, it feels so good! You're better than Leila!"

Mia stopped sucking and looked at Evan, surprised.

"Am I really better than her?" She asked curiously, looking very cute.

Evan honestly did not know, he was so drunk, he really could not say for sure but just decided to tell her what he thought at that moment,

"Yes! Leila's a fucking bitch!"

He finally called her that in front of Mia. She was overjoyed by what he admitted to her and what he called Leila. She went back to sucking his cock and started to pick up the pace. Evan was just enjoying himself, watching his beautiful friend give him a blowjob. Mia looked into his eyes as she worked his cock in and out of her mouth. Evan enjoyed watching Mia's beautiful hazel eyes while her mouth was around his shaft. Her lovely, fiery hair bounced as she bobbed her head. Her breasts added to his excitement by pressing against his thighs.

"Fuck! Mia! Mia!"

If she kept going at this rate, he would cum soon. To prevent that, Evan stopped Mia and she pulled out. She seemed a bit perplexed by his action. However, before she could say anything, he grabbed her and lifted her up.

"Ah!" Mia screamed in surprise.

"Where's your bed?!" Evan demanded in an extremely slurred voice.

"That door over there." Mia pointed.

Evan was so drunk, he could not remember where Mia's bedroom was. He carried her to her bedroom and opened the door. He threw her on top of her bed. She bounced once from the drop and before she could respond, Evan got his face between her legs. Mia's pussy was swollen and wet from arousal. She had a small patch of pubic hair, which was a brown color with a hint of red. He went straight for her vulva. He licked away, not caring where he started. Mia did not mind in the slightest.

"Oh Evan! Evan!"

Evan licked at the opening of her pussy. He used his fingers to spread her lips and forced his tongue in. Mia screamed in pleasure once she felt his tongue enter her. Once his tongue was deep inside, Evan wiggled it around her inner walls. He licked up whatever vaginal secretions he came across and swallowed it. Mia massaged her left breast with her left hand. She used her right hand to caress Evan's head.

"Oh Evan, you're incredible! It feels so good!"

That boosted his ego, which allowed him to try harder. Evan continued to fervently massage her inner walls with his tongue as if he had never eaten a woman's pussy in his whole life. He pulled his tongue out and stuck his pointer and middle finger in her pussy while licking at her clitoris.

"Oh fuck! Evan! Evan!!!"

Mia came on Evan's fingers. She pulled his head into her pussy, forcing him to lick at her clitoris without being able to dismiss himself. Evan had no complaints; he just kept fingering and licking her until she let his head go. Mia climaxed so hard that her pussy leaked cum onto the bed and left a wet spot. Evan pulled out his fingers to put them in his mouth. Mia saw what he was about to do and said,

"Here, allow me."

She put his fingers in her mouth, cleaning them, tasting herself. She made sure to lick off every inch of his fingers. Mia remembered Evan mentioning Leila not wanting to taste herself. She figured that this would really turn him on. It did. Evan was completely aroused from her action. He put his face closer to hers and replaced his fingers with his tongue. The two kissed for a couple of minutes, then Mia broke their kiss.

"Evan, I want you! Please! Please make love to me!"

He did not need to be told again. Evan climbed on top of Mia and aimed his cock at her entrance. He was ready to make love to her as she put it. Mia looked into his eyes as if she was his girlfriend or wife that he was about to fuck for the very first time.

"Evan...please take me! Make me yours!"

With that, Evan plunged his cock into Mia's depths. Mia cried out and put her arms around his neck as he slowly slide in and out of her. The sensation was incredible for her. She had never had 8½ inches inside her. Mia was happy; she knew that it was not just the alcohol. There was a secret she kept from Evan.

Evan slid in and out of Mia's pussy. It was warm and comfortable. It also spasmed a lot, which just added to the pleasure. Evan eventually increased his rhythm, moving faster. The only sounds he could hear were the bed moving and Mia moaning. It made his animalistic sexual nature within him take over more so than it already had. He pumped away inside Mia with all that he had. Mia could not hold it in anymore, she had to tell Evan her secret.

"Evan! I love you!"

Evan slowed down his pace to a stop. He looked at her. She looked at him desperately, unsure if she should have said that. Evan then brought his face to hers and kissed her. As they kissed, he started fucking her again.

"Oh Evan, I've loved you for so long!"

Evan continued his fast, hard bestial pace. Mia kept moaning load. She was very close to orgasm. She clung to Evan even tighter and screamed,

"Evan! Evan! Fuck me harder! I'm gonna cum! Oh Evan! Evan!"

Evan picked up his pace again. Within seconds, Mia was cumming. She did nothing but moan his name as he fucked her to orgasm. She kissed his neck and climaxed, moaning in his ear while she did so. The heat from her exhalation and moaning made him want to cum. Once he felt that Mia was finished, he slowed down, but did not stop.

Mia, remembering what Evan said earlier, asked,

"Do you wanna do me doggy style?"

"Hell yeah!"

Mia got up and turned around on her hands and knees. She exposed herself to him. Showing him her pink slit and tight pink pucker. Mia would have been self-conscious about what she was showing him, but she did not mind such an embarrassing, exposed position since she was too drunk to care. She reached around and pulled her left butt cheek to the left, spreading her pussy and exposing more of her asshole.

"Put it in me Evan! I want you to cum inside me too!"

Evan quickly got positioned and reinserted his cock into Mia's pussy. He was fucking her doggy style, something Leila never did for him, no matter how much he begged and pleaded. Mia was pushing back into him. He greatly appreciated her enthusiasm. It made him enjoy the sex more. Mia curved her back so it would go deeper inside of her. It made the pleasure all the better. His long, thick cock felt wonderful inside her. His testicles slapped against her clitoris, adding to her pleasure as well.

"Oh Evan! I'd let you do this to me every day if you wanted. I'd be a good wife to you and let you have me any way you wanted!"

Evan went faster.

"Because you're so good at making my pussy feel good and because I love you. I'd do anything to make you happy Evan."

Evan just went even faster in response. It was Mia's turn to cry. She started pouring out her heart, her true feelings. She confessed to Evan,

"I never wanted you to marry her! I wanted to be your bride! Please Evan! Leave her and marry me!"

Evan pumped her pussy at his maximum possible speed saying,

"If this is our sex life, then I will!"

"Oh yes! I promise to give you whatever you want! I promise to never lie to you; I'll always love you and appreciate everything you do!"

As Evan was fucking Mia, he could not help but find her asshole to be very enticing. He decided to put his thumb on his tongue to wet it. He then pressed it against Mia's asshole. She again was too drunk to care.

"Oh Evan! I'll give up my ass to you whenever you desire! You can take my anal virginity!"

Evan started to rub at Mia's asshole. She moaned loudly and let him do with her as he pleased. He pressed his thumb into Mia's asshole. It swallowed his thumb and did not want to give it back.

"Ah! Oh Evan, I'm gonna cum again!"

"I'm gonna cum too Mia!"

"Let's cum together!"

Evan kept pumping until he started shooting his load inside Mia's pussy. As she felt him release inside her, she told him again that she loved him. He released his last wad of cum and started to pull out of her.

"Wait! Please Evan! I want you to stay inside me, please don't pull out."

Evan did as she asked. They both collapsed on the bed and ended up in a spooning position as they drifted off to sleep with his cock still inside her cum filled pussy.

Chapter 3

The next morning, Evan woke up with a bad hangover. He sat up with his eyes still kept shut.

'Aww, my head...I'll just stay in bed for a bit more.'

He lied back down to sleep next to Leila. He wrapped his arms around her, but something felt different.

'Did Leila's boobs get bigger?!"

He opened his eyes and saw red hair. It was Mia.

'Wait a minute...Mia?! What the hell happened?! How did I....'

'I bought Leila the piano, I came home....'

'That bitch! That cheating bitch! I remember now! Mia wanted to share some Smirnoff with me and...'

Evan looked to Mia, seeing her face express happiness.

'I guess it ended up like this....'

Evan felt Mia turn over and put her arm around his chest. She put her head on his shoulder. She was sleeping peacefully.

'Oh my God! What am I gonna tell Leila?! Fuck! Holy fuck! Fuck me! Fuck this fucking fuck of fuckin'—'

"Evan? What the?! How did we—aw, my head."

Evan looked to his shoulder to see that Mia was awake and just as surprised as him. Her breasts were exposed and she quickly hid away under the blanket to hide her shameful exposure. Evan got up and got dressed quickly. He had to call Leila and say he was sorry for ditching her on her birthday. He checked his phone and saw that she did not call him at all, not even once. His worry then turned to resentment.

'I had good reason to ditch her. Besides, I'm pretty fucking sure she didn't spend it alone.'

Either way, whatever the case may be, he had to return home. Evan got all of his clothes back on and was hastily heading out the door.

"Evan, wait!"

He turned to Mia who had nothing but the blanket on.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry that I wrecked your marriage!"

"You weren't the one who wrecked it...."

Mia looked worried by that response. She knew Evan was always blaming himself for things. She knew he would never blame her. What she did not know, however, was that it was not himself he was blaming. He smiled at her to reassure her that she was not the one at fault. He headed out, got in his car and drove home.

As Evan was heading home, he had a thousand thoughts going through his head.

'I cheated on Leila.'

'Did I really have sex with Mia?'

'Will our friendship ever be the same?'

'What would Leila say?'

'I hope Mia doesn't feel guilty.'

'I told her she didn't wreck my marriage...wait! Did I tell her that Leila cheated on me?!

'If I did, does she remember?'

Meanwhile, Mia was on her bed, hung over with several emotions going through her head as well.

'Oh my God! We had sex...we had sex! I messed up his marriage and now that bitch will hurt him because I got him drunk and had sex with him....'

Mia put both her palms on her face in dismay.

'Wait...if everything was fine and dandy, then why did he want to get that drunk with me?'

'Was it work?...No, he was always one to keep his cool and handle those stressful situations.'

'The only thing I can think of is....'

'That bitch cheated! That fucking bitch! So he was depressed, came here and we drank together and whoops!'

123456...8