Putting Her to Sleep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The spasms running through your body are becoming more powerful and frequent now. I'm not going to be able to hold you back much longer without flat out denying you of this orgasm. Under other circumstances I might do just that, but I feel like you've earned this one. We've played nice together and you could use some release after a night like this one.

Your body arches forward again as you prop yourself up on your elbows. The sight is an amazing one to see. Your body fully exposed to me - all for me my taking. The way your breasts perk out from your chest is enough to almost send me over the edge by themselves.

I pull my finger out of you and am greeted by a steady gush of fluid from within you. All the dripping from you, held back by my finger is free to flow now. I move my head down in an attempt to lap it all up, but with so much of it flowing out there's no chance I'll get it all. I pull my head back at watch a stream of it slowly running out of you and down through your ass. The thickness of it, it's slightly whitish color and most of all its taste just keep turning me on more than I would have thought possible. And to think, my manhood hasn't even been brought out yet!

My hand is soaked and I want you to taste just how sweet you really are. Burying my face back inside of you again I reach my hand up towards your lips. Gently running them across your lips before you spread them open and begin to suck your juices right off of me. Your moans tell me you are surely enjoying your own taste - I wonder how many times you've tasted yourself before when I'm not around. When you're missing my touch and try to imagine me there with you - fingering and rubbing yourself into a hot, wet frenzy just to keep your mind straight when I'm not around.

My tongue continuing to explore your folds of velvety soft lips as I feel your body slowly tensing up again. You've fallen into an almost constant moan with my fingers still in your mouth. Feeling what you can do to my fingers is leaving am almost un-ignorable heat in between my legs. I can feel the precum leaking out of me and down my rock hard member. I can feel my ball tightening up in my boxers, pulling themselves tight against my shift. Bringing you this far is one of my biggest turn ons, I seem to get off more on bringing someone I care for pleasure than receiving it.

As your legs wrap themselves around my neck - I feel trapped in the best possible way. I could stay here the rest of my life and never have another care in the world if I had my way. I bring my hands down and wrap them around your back. Pulling you in closer. Pulling your rocking hips closer. The two of us stuck together in the hot, sexy embrace that only true lovers will know.

A sharp yelp bursts out from you and I know your time is near. I run my hands across your back, holding you as close as I can for this moment of true release for you. Your hands are running through my hair, tugging and pulling on it. Needing something, anything to grab on to. I can feel the muscles all through your body slowly growing more and more tense.

"I'm going to come, don't stop! I need this almost as much as I need you!" you roll off your lips with a whimper as you tighten up hard and seem to freeze up.

I can feel it through me. Through my arms holding you close, through your legs pulling me in, through my tongue driven deep in between your folds of love and sensuality. Every muscle in your body begins a deep rhythmic spasm as the tension gushes out of your body with a slow deep and most of all, loud moan. It's that perfect kind of orgasm - just slowly and intensely coming forward. You know its coming but it still always takes you by surprise, always takes your breath away and always leaves you satisfied in the most complete way.

I can feel your hot nectar from deep within you gushing out, draining into my mouth, across my cheeks, down your legs and into the already growing wet spot beneath you. My tongue can feel your beautiful cave spasming around it. Your muscles are incredibly strong and grabbed my tongue so hard I thought I might never get it back! Each spasm pushing more of your juices into my mouth from deep within you - everything I've worked up in you is all coming out for me now and I'm mesmerized by the taste, look and most of all the smell of it. That deep primal urge coming out in us - pouring out into my mouth from deep within you. I can never get enough of it.

For a while, it seemed like each spasm and contraction just grew stronger and longer - building upon themselves like a temple to their God. If I had tried to count them I surely would have lost my count - it was way too beautiful of a moment of a moment to even consider the thought. The only thing left to do was to ride out your wave of an orgasm and help you down from it as you come back to reality.

The pulsations continued for a while. Slowly making their way down in intensity - the first ones were hard, fast and tight. Gradually loosening up until it was almost a steady stream of pulsations coming from inside of your hot, wet folds and travelling to the furthest reaches of your body.

Every touch I made sent more of them shooting through you, the look on your face was one of pure pleasure and sensory overload. I could make you come again and again - but I feel you might need a breather first.

Still gently lapping up all of your sweet nectar into my mouth I followed the suit of your spasms - gradually lessening to match the rhythm of your body. For the first time in I'm not sure how long your grip began to loosen and your body began to feel like it had gone limp. My arms around your back seemed like all that was holding you up anymore.

As looked up from my perch within your legs I noticed the fine bead of sweat covering your entire body, goosebumps across every inch of your skin and the most satisfied look I've ever seen on your face. Barely able to open your eyes, you opened your mouth but no words could come out. With one arm firmly holding you up I reached up with the other hand and placed a finger over your lips letting you know I understand everything you feel right now.

Helping you lay back down and standing up to admire my beautiful woman and what I've done to her one last time I felt an immense sense of accomplishment and pride rush through me.

"We'll have to continue this tomorrow, you're all tired out for now," I whisper into your ear as I watch the most beautiful smile I've seen in a long time grace your face and you simply nod in agreement.

I take my place in bed and lay down next to you, scooting up close next to you and wrapping my arms back around you. I can still feel a slight shiver run through your body as I brush your hair back and give you a kiss on the cheek followed by another several more across the back of your neck. Settled back in together we feel more together than ever, connected on much more than a physical level. Nothing could compare to this moment. We'll both be getting a wonderful night of sleep. Thoughts of what tomorrow may bring run through my mind - and as if you could read my thoughts a slight giggle escapes you as I watch a little smirk appear on your lips.

One last kiss goodnight as I whisper softly in your ear, "Sleep tight and have nothing but the sweetest dreams - Goodnight beautiful."

12