Putting It Behind Her

Story Info
A frightened virgin makes an unusual request.
2.7k words
4.12
78.1k
24
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shroud21
Shroud21
189 Followers

Part 1

I sat outside the coffee shop in the warm breeze, slowly spinning the paper cup in front of me. I chuckled at myself for still feeling butterflies... I'd met many women to role-play fantasies with this way, but still. You just never know who's really going to show up.

"Are you Eric?"

I practically jumped out of my seat as I heard her voice behind me, but I slowly turned and could hardly believe my eyes. This girl was very young... barely college age, and stunning. She was very petite, a little over 5 feet tall, thin and slender with perky breasts that I could barely keep my eyes away from. Her legs were nearly bare as just a short jean skirt covered her bottom half, with a tight tank top that barely revealed a flat, toned stomach. "Ashley." I smile. "Have a seat."

She smiled and seemed to sigh in relief. I wondered to myself how many times she had tried to meet men this way and ended up not getting what she bargained for. She sat at the table and started gently stroking her hair, and gorgeous green eyes making fleeting contact with mine. "Sorry, I'm just a little nervous."

"No problem." I gazed deeply into her. "So tell me what's on your mind."

She pushed her hair behind her ear, took a deep breath, and sighed slowly. Her eyes met mine and held them. She began trembling visibly, her petite hands shaking and gripping each other to try to mask it. I leaned forward and took both of her small hands in one of mine and squeezed them softly. "It's okay. You don't have to be scared."

"I'm still a virgin", she blurted out suddenly. I did my best to mask any surprise, and remained silent. A sexy girl like this? A virgin? You've got to be kidding me.

"I mean, I don't want to be. I'm nineteen! And I've had boyfriends. Lots... of boyfriends. And I WANT... to... you know. And I've tried to, a bunch of times." I watched her carefully and let her continue. "But... every time, right when we get to the point when... you know... well, I get really..." Her voice barely cracked and her lip quivered almost imperceptibly, "scared. And I start to, maybe, freak out a little bit. Every guy that I've been with, when we get to that point, and I start... you know, freaking out, he gets scared of pushing further and stops. My last boyfriend...." Her voice trailed off and a tear formed at one eye, but she quickly swept it away. "He tried really hard, and I really wanted him to do it. I begged him to just do it, no matter what I said, I begged him to not stop and just... take it from me. And he said he would, but, when he was about to do it, I really freaked out. I think I might have hit him or... scratched him maybe. He got up and left. He... he broke up with me the next day... with a... text..." Her voice trailed off and her lip quivered, her eyes welling up. She wiped the tears away angrily and shook her head. "Sorry."

"It's okay, you don't have to say sorry." I studied her for a moment. "So, if I'm understanding you correctly, you'd like my help getting past this."

"Yes, exactly. I need a strong, confident guy... like you... to just... you know." She sighed, and her eyes flashed with anger... maybe even hatred. Hatred at the weak men who had dated her, who didn't have it in them to give her what she needed. Her eyes bored into mine, "Just take me. Take me and, no matter what I say or do, don't stop. Just... take it from me. I want to put this behind me. I want to... be able to have a normal relationship with a guy."

I nodded slowly as I carefully studied her. I almost sounded too good to be true, but I could tell she was sincere. Her eyes practically begged me. "When would you like to do this?"

She stroked her hair again and breathed deeply, visibly calmer now. "Are you doing anything right now?"

Part 2

The drive to my house was made mostly in silence, other than a little small talk. She was surprisingly calm... hopeful, even. From time to time I would turn my head and gaze at her body, letting my eyes wander down her soft, delicate neck, undressing her with my eyes, my cock bulging in anticipation as my glance fell to her slender legs, that short skirt that barely covered her tight virgin pussy. I took a deep breath, taking in her soft scent, as I pulled into my driveway.

"Wow. Nice place..."

I smiled, then looked at her intently. "I know what I want, and I'm not afraid to do whatever it takes to get it." She held my eye contact, knowing full well the meaning behind what I said. I stepped out of the car and walked to the door without looking back, I could hear her quiet footsteps behind me. I stepped inside, leaving the door open and letting her close it behind her, and without a word walked into my bedroom, sat down and removed my boots.

I felt the large, white down blanket behind me being disturbed as she climbed onto the king sized bed and sat back against the leather headboard, her breathing growing loud and labored. I got up and closed the door, musing to myself that there would be no need to gag her. My house is isolated, there would be no one to hear her screams. I turned around and began undressing slowly, watching her tremble and seeing the fear grow in her eyes as she watched each item of clothing dropping to the floor, revealing a body hardened from years of training. Finally came the last piece, my thick, hard cock throbbing away, ready to take away her innocence. She squeezed the blanket under her with each hand and swallowed hard.

I approached the bed, grasping her by the ankles and pulling her closer to me, displacing her tiny skirt and revealing the sight of a tiny red lace thong. I slid my thigh between her legs and brought my body over her, bringing my face into contact with hers. She squeezed her eyes shut and pushed her hands against my thick shoulders. I watched her face intently for a moment, taking in her incredible scent, sharing her breath. "Open your eyes."

Her body trembled and shook. "OPEN... your eyes." She obeyed me, looking back into mine, and I then kissed her, deep and soft at first, then as a soft moan escaped her body and her back arched, more intensely. She returned my kisses, wrapping her hands around the back of my head and neck, her breathing becoming calmer. I knew to keep her calm for now, it would be hard enough for her once the rape started.

I reached down and grasped the shirt, pulling it up to expose her naked breasts, and she lifted her arms above her head and allowed me to take it off. Then I unbuttoned her skirt and slid it down, tossing it aside. I took a moment to take in the sight before me, such an gorgeous young body, trembling in anticipation, the only thing between me and her sweet cherry being that tiny piece of lace that barely covered her pussy. I slid my hands up her legs, separating her thighs and spreading her apart, and then rubbed my lips and face against her pussy. I could feel her getting wet, her pure scent filled my nostrils, I breathed deeply and took it all in before slipping my fingertips under the band and started pulling them down.

"Wait." She placed her tiny hands over mine and swallowed. "Can you do something for me? I want this to be special... it's... it's kind of a... strange thing to ask, and I know it's not true or anything, but I just... want you to say it."

I could tell this wasn't easy for her to tell me. "Say what?"

"Could you just say... uhm.... could you just tell me that you love me?"

I smiled and chuckled, then pulled her panties down, tearing my hands out from under hers, all the way down her legs and tossed them aside. I grabbed her above her calves, and a sharp yelp escaped her lips as I yanked her towards me. I grabbed her head with both hands and pulled her lips onto mine, kissing her firmly, staring into her eyes. I whispered it, slowly and softly. "I love you."

Her eyes closed and her shoulders slumped, a long breath coming out of her nose as if a weight had been lifted. My lips began to travel down her body, taking their time, mapping out and memorizing every inch of her perfect skin, taking her young, pink nipples into my mouth, feeling her chest rise as my every touch made her gasp in pleasure, making my way down between her legs. I bent her knees and spread her wide apart, she was very flexible and gave me no resistance as I inspected my prize. Being a virgin aside, her pussy was incredibly small and obviously very tight. I spread her slit apart and licked it from top to bottom, circling her clit with my tongue, feeling her hand reach down and grab the back of my head as she gasps loudly and her back arches off of the bed. I spent a few moments lubricating her opening with my mouth before traveling back up her body and letting her taste herself on my lips.

I looked into her eyes and she knew it was time. Her eyes squeezed shut and her breathing quickened again, faster as she felt me reaching down and positioning my bare cock right at her tiny, wet opening. Her eyes snapped open as she felt my cock touching her and her hands went to my chest. "Wait. Stop."

"You're going to be okay."

Part 3

Her mouth started moving a mile a minute. "No, I want to stop. This was a bad idea, I'm really sorry. I changed my mind, it don't want to go through with this anymore. I'm serious. I want to go now. I want to go."

I paused for a moment, and then made my decision. My hands wrapped quickly around her wrists and and pinned them easily to the bed above her head. She completely snapped, with hardly an ounce of warning, as if she'd suddenly become a different person, as if possessed.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" My ear popped with the volume of the unearthly scream coming from her petite body, her pitch hoarse and panicked.

"GET OFF OF ME! GET OFF OF ME! GET OFF OF ME! GET OFF OF ME! GET OFF OF ME!"

Although I easily had her arms pinned to the bed, her legs were surprisingly strong, and she managed to get her feet under my hips and started kicking and fighting me viciously, like a caged animal gone mad. I leaned forward, exerting my crushing weight onto her, making it difficult for her to breath, spreading her legs out wider, and then finally, I reach down and place my throbbing cock back at her wet slit, pressing the head in slightly. She knew, and could feel, that she was about to be violated and this sent her into even more of a frenzy, screaming for help and demanding that I stop.

And then, in one long, slow movement I forced my cock deep up inside her, tearing her hymen open, forcing her fresh vagina to stretch and sliding my cock all the way to the hilt, raping her with the entire length of my cock. The scream that came out of her mouth was like nothing I've ever heard, long and deep as if her soul was being torn out of her body. I pulled my hard dick most of the way out and then slide it forcefully back in all the way, and then repeated that, again and again and again, slowly but forcefully raping her. Then I pulled myself out and enjoyed the sight.

Her screaming had turned to crying, a loud wailing that came from deep inside her. I looked down between her legs and could see the thin trickle of blood coming from her violated pussy, my cock glistening with her fluids. I savored the moment and then slid my cock hard up inside her again. I then began fucking her pussy hard and fast, with deep, rhythmic thrusts, pushing myself as deep inside her as I could reach. She didn't bother fighting me now, but I kept her arms pinned above her head and supported my weight so I could enjoy watching her body as I raped it over and over again. Her eyes were slammed shut tight, and tears streamed down her face, her lower lip pulled back as she sobbed loudly. I held both her wrists with one hand and with the other I wiped the tears from her face.

"It's done now. You've got nothing to be afraid of anymore." She continued sobbing, but more quietly now, her breasts heaving up and down with each deep breath. "You're a real woman now. That's what you wanted, wasn't it?" I continued thrusting deep and steady in and out of her, massaging her g-spot with the ridges on the head of my cock each time. She said nothing, but her eyes opened and she blinked, trying to clear the tears. The crying had stopped now, and she tilted her head forward and looked down between her legs, watching that thick cock rape her hard and deep. She stared at it, sliding in and out, fascinated, as if mesmerized by the rhythm, accepting her helplessnes.

Her breaths grew calmer, and deeper, more and more as the moments passed. Suddenly her eyes lifted from watching me fuck her and they met mine, all of the muscles in her midsection tensed and flexed, she took a long, deep breath and held it, and with nothing more than a tiny whimper, her insides pulsed and contracted violently, once, twice, a third time, a fourth time, her eyes rolling back into her head as if being injected by a drug, a fifth time, her body shook, and one final time, before every muscle in her body completely relaxed and she collapsed, her eyes staring off into space as her brain was flooded with endorphins. Her body felt weightless, like her spirit had left her and was experiencing heaven for a few moments.

I slipped my tongue out from between my teeth, the pain of biting it being the only thing stopping me coming, and let myself go. I thrusted faster, deeper, feeling that incredibly tight pussy wrapped around my cock, until I started ejaculating my cum all over the inside of her, mixing that hot white cum with her virgin blood and the wetness from her pussy. Her eyes flickered as if her spirit was pulled back into her body and her awareness returned, he looked at my face and watched me as I came inside her, and then as I collapsed onto her, exhausted, she placed her hands my sides, holding me close and feeling my heavy breaths.


Part 4

I slid my cock out of her, pulled back and observed the messy mixture of blood and cum leaking from her pussy. She looked down between her legs, and her hand quickly went to her mouth to stifle a whimper. She puts her thighs together to try to stop it from spilling all over the white down blanket, but it isn't much use. "Um... can I... Can I use your shower?"

"Of course." I gesture towards the master bath. She slides of the edge of the bed, leaving a messy trail behind her, and tries to stand. Her legs, shaking and exhausted, won't support her and she collapses into a heap, crying out softly. I wait for a moment and then help her to her feet and into the bath, leaving her be. "Take as long as you need."

"Wait." I turn back towards her, looking into her beautiful, searching green eyes. She extends her arms toward me, asking for an embrace. I kneel down and hug her softly, feeling her lips nuzzle against my cheek and ear.

"Thank you."

THE END

Shroud21
Shroud21
189 Followers