Putting Myself Through College Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobXXX
RobXXX
99 Followers

That day we drove a good distance, it was a perfect day in a convertible. Jim and Lonnie switched off several times, and we did not stop until that evening. We ate at a pub, which was actually a gay bar. I was not old enough to get it, but Jim & Lonnie got us a seat in the back, the owner came over and basically told us that we could stay as long as I was kept out of site. Needless to say, we did not stay too long, as it was not really our scene. What I did not know was that we were not staying at a hotel or motel that night.

After dinner, we drove for a while, and then turned down a dirt road. To my surprise it led to a camp ground, a gay campground. There were small cabins for rent, for those that did not have tents. Our cabin was barely big enough for the cots and the three of us. When we parked, Jim and Lonnie introduced themselves to the neighboring campers, as I went to use the facilities. The cabins did not have bathrooms, there was one large centrally located one, with a number of shower stalls and one very large open space with many shower heads, for all campers to use. Jim joined me in the men's room, soon followed by Lonnie. We all removed the butt plugs, god I felt empty after about eight hours, and we discarded them in the trash before we exited.

Lonnie informed me that we had happened to arrive during "Bear Week". All around I saw big burly men, very hairy, most without shirts. Jim told me not to let on about our arrangement, I told him not to worry, I had experience in following along before. I was introduced to about 20 people, all in the blink of an eye. I could not remember everyone's name, but they sure remembered mine. Jim and Lonnie were quite popular as many of the older men were asking how they picked me up.

We enjoyed the company of our neighboring campers that evening, sitting around a fire, eating and drinking. Things started to heat up after the sun went down, someone put on some music, and before long many were dancing. Things progressed until some excused themselves with old or new partners and retired to their cabins or tents. Sex could be heard all around, the Lonnie suggested we all shower. We walked into our cabin and took off our clothes, then the three of us walked naked across the campgrounds to the bathroom. When we got into the shower room, my jaw dropped. It was like an orgy scene from a porno movie, there must have been a dozen or so men, all engaged in some sort of sexual act with one another.

Lonnie grabbed me and we joined in. Jim was down on his knees, taking me into his mouth, as Lonnie had me pushed over ever so slightly to gain access to my asshole. We were soon joined by two other men, who were standing next to us, stroking their cocks. They watched for a while, until Lonnie had Jim get down on the floor. I was quickly rearranged, so that I was lying face down, with my cock in Jim's mouth, Lonnie back in my ass, and one of the gentlemen lying down on his side to feed me his cock. It was not the most comfortable position, but it did the job. This continued until Lonnie had cum, then the other new guest took his place in my ass. Once he had finished, I got up off of Jim and he entered me for a good fucking. I was now on my hands and knees with Jim inside of me and another stranger fucking my face, both finished with in seconds of each other.

I was given time to rest, as I had just finished off four men. Lonnie and Jim were kissing one another, and the two visitors had disappeared back into the shower scene. A few minutes later, I was under the shower trying to wash up, when I felt a set of lips around my cock. I looked down and saw a man who looked the size of an NFL lineman giving me oral. He worked on me for a while, and then in a very high voice, he asked me to fuck him. A man who looked like he could take anyone in the place, turned out to be a total submissive bottom. I started to fuck him and he kept on asking me to do it harder, before I knew it I was pounding him with all of my strength. I could tell that he had an experienced ass, but still the feeling was pleasurable. I grunted very loudly as I shot into him, I am usually not the loudest partner in the world.

Wow that was great! I took my cock out of him, and before I could say a word, he thanked me! Jim and Lonnie collected me at that point and we went back to the cabin. Jim was tired, but Lonnie wanted to go again. He had me get on top of him and ride his cock until he had cum one last time that night. Here I was playing the stud one minute, and being the whore the next. One problem at this point, I was erect and very horny once again. I excused myself with Lonnie's permission, he just asked that I did not wear myself out that night, as I was still theirs.

I went outside and ran into a man who was in a tent right next to our cabin. This man must have been four hundred pounds, he was very fat, and very hairy. For some reason, this really turned my skinny ass on. He asked if I was into a few things that I did not quite understand. Soon I found myself in his tent, with his cock in my mouth. He fucked my face furiously, then came into my mouth. This man then grabbed a hold of my cock and gave me a few hard strokes. Once he deemed I was properly hard, he led me by my cock out of his tent over to another. Inside were two men, one hog tied with his ass exposed, the other with a huge cock. I was told to fuck the bitch, so I stuck my cock into the tied up man. He loved it, as I fucked him, he blew his partner.

The sex seemed endless. I finally came and was about to leave when the very large man asked me for one last favor. He had me get on the floor of the tent and he mounted me missionary style. He was so heavy that I could hardly breathe. He would shift his weight as he fucked me, almost smothering me from time to time, before pulling back. This actually turned out to be quite exciting. He came, and then I had to jack off one last time before I stood up and went back to Jim & Lonnie's cabin. I could not believe it, I was on a paid assignment, yet had time for experiencing my own pleasure as well.

What a wonderful day, I never knew places like this existed, I would have to make it a point of going camping more often. The next morning we awoke early, I was still tired, but we all got into the car and headed out. We traveled a good distance that day, we never stopped for sex, just food and gas. That evening we checked into a regular hotel, and we had sex of course, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Day five was supposed to be our last day, and in fact it was. I had never paid too close attention to where we were traveling, but we did go in sort of a circle. I had sometime to think in the car that day, I was becoming such a slut, no more was it purely for the money in fact that was now very secondary. I loved having more than one partner, especially when they were of different body types and sizes.

That day was to be our last, so we stopped at a hotel only about 30 miles from Kevin's Office. That night, Lonnie asked me if we could try some things that he and Jim had always dreamed of. What now I thought? I had taken them both at the same time, had group sex with them and others, what could they want? I just said yes, why not, these two really made me horny.

Lonnie then made a phone call, and within an hour, five other men arrived. I was introduced to them all, they were friends of Lonnie and Jim. Lonnie stood up and removed my clothes, he then told everyone to line up for blow jobs. I then spent the next 45 minutes taking care of all seven men. They all pulled out at the last minute and came into a glass. When I had finished them all, Lonnie took out a camera and took many pictures of me drinking the entire contents of the glass. Being the "professional model" that I was, I did my best to make a production out of it.

Their friends soon left, what no orgy I thought. That night, Jim fucked me once more, then Lonnie had his turn. I asked Lonnie if Jim ever fucked him and he said not usually. Jim told me that he was very oral with Lonnie, but that Lonnie really did not like to be penetrated anally. Well I begged and soon enough, Lonnie was bent over with Jim inside of him. I enjoyed the show, and had a ranging hard on as a result. My mouth had been given time to recoup at this point, and I just walked up behind Jim and started to lick at his cock as it was going in and out of Lonnie. We finished up that night, with my cock in Jim and Lonnie inside of me for one last time. Unfortunately my vacation had cum to an end.

The next morning I was dropped off at Kevin's Office and then waited outside while they took care of business. We then all said our goodbyes and Kevin and I retired to his office. I was given my $ 15,000 and told that once again I had really impressed the clients. I was tired, so I left the office and went home. Nina and Greg were both home when I arrived, and I then spent the next few hours telling them about my entire vacation. Greg had me over the kitchen table at that point and Nina even sat down on the table, and pulled my face into her pussy. I prefer cock in my mouth, I can do more with it, plus it just tastes better to me. Still I did not want to disappoint Nina, so I licked away, until Greg had cum in my ass. She had not finished, but then went off and came back with her strap-on on, she plowed me good, sending the other head into her until she had an orgasm.

I rested the rest of the day, then joined them in the basement later that night to watch Greg fuck Nina and another female friend of theirs. I was asked to join in the action and their friend sucked me off. Then did some other S&M and bondage stuff, but I left at that point, I needed to good nights sleep. My ass was used, abused, tired and worn out.

*

This is the end of Part 13. Please e-mail me with your thoughts, and if you want to see more. Thanks RobXXX

RobXXX
RobXXX
99 Followers
12