Putting On A Show

Story Info
I'm flying to meet my soon to be lover.
2.2k words
4.13
14.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
b826ecky
b826ecky
15 Followers

I'm flying to meet my soon to be lover. We met, of all places, craigslist. Two lonely hearts looking for someone to play with. We have chatted, texted and emailed for weeks. We have shared experiences, we have shared things that turn each other on. We are both so horny it is crazy. I'm ready to explode. And to top it off, I feel like everyone is looking at me, with knowing eyes. It doesn't help – its one of his fantasies and I agreed to play it out.

I am wearing a sweater, a nice conservative peach button down. It fits along my body. It is a sweater I could (and have) worn to church. Except....I don't have a bra on. And the wool is rubbing my nipples constantly and they are hard and aching. I have large breasts, its apparent I don't have a bra on....the sweater fits to tight not to know, or not to see my hard, aching nipples.

And my skirt. It's a nice long skirt, very conservative. Except, I have no panties on. My freshly shaven pussy is tense, with anticipation, with terror. Do they know I don't have panties on? I'm on a plane for goodness sake....almost naked, but covered. Oh God!

I am still burning with shame from going through security. My carryon bag is full of toys I have purchased for him to pleasure me with this weekend. The guys saw them, in fact, they actually searched my luggage after the scan. It was awful, and so powerful.

When the plane lands I reach into the overhead bin and pull down my bag. I feel a hand clamp on my ass and jump. A man laughs deliciously, and says, Oh – that's what I thought. I blush and hurry off the plane.

I do have thigh high stockings and heels on, and I know my makeup is perfect. I feel powerful, but oh so slutty. I find the exit I am meeting him at and walk out into the cold afternoon. The wind whips under my skirt, freezing my pussy and ass. Wow, I can't believe how hard my nipples are right now!

I spy his truck and walk towards it with a sinking heart. How the hell am I going to climb up in their dressed the way I am. My skirt is just past my knees, but with heels, I am going to have to swing my legs and .....

He smiles knowingly. He pulls me forward and kisses my cheeks – so European! Then he slides his hand to my waist and offers to help me into the truck. His eyes gleam and I nod and blush. He opens the door and his left hand remains at my waist, but his right hand slides under my skirt, past my stocking and reaches and spreads my pussy lips. The cold shoots inside me, while the heat floods my pussy. He flicks his finger between my folds and I am seated.

He looks into my eyes and reaches between my legs, under the seat where he pulls a large dildo out. "Suck it" he says. I gasp, but obligingly open my lips.

His hand slides under my ass and he has me stretch up from the seat, spreading my legs. The ice cold phallus, slightly warmed from my saliva is pushed deeply into my frozen pussy. It is so cold, it is shocking. My nipples are so tight and hard they hurt! The dildo is lodged deep into me and I am sitting on the seat. I know that each and every bump will drive it deeper and deeper into me.

He pulls the seatbelt around me, then reaches to my top button on my sweater and unbuttons it, then the next, then the next. It's a conservative sweater, but with these three buttons undone, the sides of large, bare breasts can be seen.

He nods and closes the door. I glance out the window and see the stares of four college aged boys. I blush to the roots of my hair. You climb in your side and look over and wink at them. I want to fade, but you reach over and pull my sweater back, my nipple pops out and you give it a pinch, watching their faces. It is almost comical how big their eyes bulge. You chuckle and we pull away.

I knew it, the dildo fucks me hard and well every time we hit a bump. About twenty minutes into this torment, you unzip your fly and pull out your handsome cock. You instruct me to blow you. I eagerly pull my seat belt off and lay across the seat, taking your pulsing dick into my hot mouth. God, you taste good. Musky, a manly man's smell.

I roll your hard cock in my mouth, sucking you deep and stroking your cock with my tongue. I lick, lave, nibble, suck and suction your dick. I don't even know when you pull up my skirt, but your hand is on the dildo and you pump in in and out of my now drenched pussy. I suck more and more of you into my mouth. God this is good. I know your driving by the semi trucks, I can hear the horns....and I know you want them to see me, sucking your cock while you play with my pussy. We are giving them a hell of a 10 second show.

I feel a change of speed, and hear your laughter. I can't see whats happening, so you tell me. "we are right next to a truck. I thought we would give him a longer show. He is loving your pussy." So said, he slipped the dildo out farther and then rammed it back in. I almost came, but I knew the rule. Not until he said so. Oh my God! My pussy flooded – I could feel the truck drivers eyes on my pumped pussy.

Oh – we are changing lanes. Thank goodness.....if I felt his hungry eyes another minutes I was going to cum. And I am not allowed to, not yet.

All of a sudden I feel you tense, and then gobs of cum flood my mouth. Your hand is tangled in my hair and you hold my head in place. I gasp and swallow, I don't know what else to do. I have never swallowed cum before, something you knew. You release me and tell me to sit up. I slide back to my spot and put the seat belt back on.

My pussy is soaked.

I am in shock – I liked the taste of your cum. This is new – I have to think about it, but I can't think. You had inserted the dildo so deep, and each bump is driving it in and out of me and I want to cum, but I am not allowed. I am a mess. We pull into the hotel parking lot. A rather nice hotel. You shake a finger at me and come to my side of the truck and help me out, leaving the dildo impaled inside of me. You whisper that if it falls out, there will be hell to pay.

I clamp my legs together, trying to keep the dildo deep inside of me as we walk into the hotel. You fiend, you know my dilemma and are making me take too long of strides. The dildo is slipping and I am locking all of my muscles around it to keep it buried inside. I didn't know, but you checked us in earlier, so no need to stop at the front desk. We get on the elevator and you slide your hand under my skirt and grab the end of the dildo, pumping it in and out of me while we gain our floor. You release the dildo and we step out.

The door opens and we walk out – going to our room. The door opens and you push me in. I stumble and the dildo slips out of my soaking pussy. You laugh and tell me what a bad girl I am. Coming behind me your hands roam over my body, pinching my nipples through the sweater, touching my throbbing, hungry pussy. Stroking my clit. I want more, I need more and you just tease. You unzip my skirt and it billows to the floor.

Your roaming fingers unbutton the rest of my sweater and you playfully pinch my nipples. You drop to your knees and suck my clit into your mouth. My legs grow weak and I want to fall back on the bed, but your hands wrap around my ass and your talented tongue and mouth attacks my clit. It is full on assault and I am weak with desire. I'm going to cum, and I reach down to pull your head away. You grab me harder and probe and flick faster. I can't help it, I cum. It is electrifying. I shudder and gasp as you lick and suck all my juices from my hot pussy.

Smiling, you rise. "You know, you weren't supposed to cum. You will be punished." I want to protest, but know this is part of our game. I drop my head in despair and watch in horrid fascination as you remove a paddle from a bag. You lay it on the bed and stroke it almost lovingly.

Turning you smile and tell me to put on my swimsuit. I look up in shock and surprise. You laugh, "oh no, little one, this is for later. Let's go play in the pool for a while first." We both put on swimsuits and head down to the very nice pool. A steaming hot tub is in one corner and a very clean, sparkling pool awaits us. The glass walls are frosted over from the exotic heat of the pool, while the bitter cold wants to take over.

We are in luck, nobody's at the pool. It is our own private playland. We dive into the pool, laughing and touching, and playing in the cool water. Your hands constantly slid into my suit and play with my pussy. I am hot, wanting you again. I know I can and will be punished, but I don't care. This feels too good to care. Your hand becomes more and more insistent and I weaken. I know if I am not careful, I will cum again. I stroke your throbbing cock and you pull me out of the pool, to the hot tub.

We sink in the blissfully hot water and the jets take off. You pull me to your lap and I am surprised to find your cock free of your swim trunks. You pull the crotch of my swimsuit to the side and slide your hard cock into my grasping pussy. While you fuck me under the swirling water, your hand rubs and pulls on my clit. We are alone, but anyone can come in, at any minute. I am terrified of discovery, but can't or won't stop you. It feels to good and I am so turned on by the chance of discovery. Your dick pounds into my pussy, faster and faster and I feel your ejaculation deep in my cunt. Your final pinch of my clit pushes me over the edge and I cum, violently.

I glance to the left and gasp. A man has been watching us the whole time, his knowing and laughing eyes burn into my very soul. I want to cower in shame, but you smile happily and reach up and pull my top down, exposing my breasts. You then tell him you understand his need to look at such a s sight. My blush is all encompassing and you relent and let me cover back up. We step out of the now quiet hot tub and the man tells you that he will forget what he saw, for a price.

"And your price is...?" you ask.

"Send her over here, I want to see and touch her pussy." I glance at you in fear and terror. Surely you won't....

"See and touch – no intercourse" you state firmly. You grab my shoulders and walk me to him. I'm confused, but so turned on too. He grabs my leg and puts it on the arm of his chair. You hold my shoulders and he moves the crotch to the side, exposing my sex to his dark, penetrating eyes. He is about 60, and he begins to flick my clit and then inserts a finger deep into my vagina.

You squeeze my shoulders, comforting me with your presence, but I am scared, turned on, confused. He pumps his finger in and out a few time, and then pulls him finger to his mouth and tastes my juices.

"God – she's a hot one boy. Good luck." You laugh and agree and we head back to the room.

Your arms are around me, and you whisper how proud you are of me. When we enter the room, you tell me to go ahead and take the first shower....you need to set up our next game. I laugh and head in.

I should have watched you......when I exited the shower I freeze.....oh my - - - but that's another story!

b826ecky
b826ecky
15 Followers