Putting out the Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers

The good-natured ribbing between the police offers continued for a bit. Everyone Jen spoke to told her that no one else could have done what she had just accomplished and they were proud to have her on their side. A couple of the SWAT men even told her how they'd fought the decision to reject her and wanted her on their team.

Jen was still flying high and feeling good when she left work. It was nearly dawn and she was exhausted. She'd gotten the word that her shot really had been as perfect as could be and Davis would have a nasty bruise, but no internal injuries which was always the worry with the bean bag. With a happy sigh, she headed home and to bed.

Four short hours later, a rude pounding on her door woke her from a pleasant sleep. Snarling, she drug herself from her warm bed and stumbled through the house. Flinging open her front door she prepared to annihilate whoever stood before her.

"Damn woman, that's a sight to cause an instant hard on." Reese leaned against her door and grinned.

Confused, Jen squinted up at him. Seeing the lust clear in his eyes, the cobwebs slowly began to clear from her sleep shrouded brain. Realizing she stood before him in skimpy pajama shorts and tank top with her hair tangled around her face, she tried to shut the door on him.

Reese slapped a hand on the door and shoved it open, pushing past her to enter the house. Jen stomped her foot and started to rail at him when he closed the door and pulled her into his arms. "Mmm, still all warm and mussed up. Yummy." He bent down and captured her lips giving her a kiss that had her head spinning.

When he finally let her go, she moved out of reach and shoved her hands through her long tangled hair. "What are you doing here?"

"Well since you bought dinner, I thought I should take you to lunch but it appears that you might need breakfast instead."

"Look, I didn't get home until almost 5 am and didn't get to bed until after 6. Go away."

"Nuh uh. Not after seeing you all soft and fuzzy like this." He edged closer until he could catch a lock of hair and twined it around his finger. Her snug tank top clearly outlined her lush full breasts, her nipples poking the fabric enticingly.

She slapped at his hand and once again tried to tame her wild mane of hair. Shiny red curls bounced around her face down to her waist. Last night she'd been so tired, she'd only showered and fallen into bed so this morning her hair was everywhere. Her brown eyes glaring daggers, she tried again, "Go. Away."

Reese only shook his head and moved in close. Jen backed away. Reese followed. When they'd nearly circled the room, Jen stopped and uttered a warning growl. "Reese, I mean it."

Keeping his hold on her hair, he said in a low voice, "Last night, I was so freaking turned on. You were so professional, so hot. My little commando. I wanted to lick you all over."

His words shivered over her skin, bringing tingles to the surface. Finally, Jen decided she no longer wanted to fight them both. Screw the department and what they might think of her. If she hadn't proven herself to them by now then she never would.

With a light jump, she launched herself at him. Reese caught her, sliding his hands under her ass and pulling her up his body. Jen wound her arms around his neck and their lips met in a hot fusion of tongue and teeth. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she pressed her burning center into him.

Reese held her effortlessly as he headed in the direction he assumed to find a bedroom. Upon encountering her rumpled bed, he set a knee on the mattress and lowered them both down. Jen's hair had twined around them, effectively tangling them together. Hands roamed over bodies, tugging at clothes. Lips searched out new tastes and textures, finding tasty spots to nibble.

He took her hands in his and pulled them up over her head. Holding her still, he kissed her softly, tracing her lips with his tongue. As she squirmed beneath him he continued to hold her hands, tracing a line across her cheek to nibble at her ear. Down her neck and across her shoulder, drawing fiery lines and making her whimper.

She tangled her legs with his, arching her body, trying to get closer to him. Reese shifted so he held both of her wrists in one hand and used his now free hand to cup her plump breast. Flicking his thumb over the turgid point, he set fires inside Jen that raged out of control.

He closed his mouth over her nipple and sucked it into his mouth. Pulling it, flicking over it with his tongue, gently biting with his teeth, he had her writhing on the bed and moaning. Sliding his hand slowly down her body, he cupped the moist juncture between her thighs and gave a slight squeeze.

Reese spent a few moments with her other nipple before kissing a trail down her body. He had to release her hands, but continued his path, licking and biting her soft silky skin. Reaching her creamy center, his tongue flicked out to taste. At her gasp, he took her hips in his hands and lifted her slightly.

He teased her swollen pussy lips with light, quick flicks of his tongue, making her whimper louder. Her fingers tangled in his hair, trying to press him closer. Reese continued to tease and torment her until Jen thought she'd scream. Suddenly he dove in and swiped his tongue down the entire valley length and then latched hard onto her clit, flicking it furiously.

Jen came with scream, bucking and writhing, gushing out pussy juice. Reese lapped and slurped, holding her tightly to keep her from bouncing over the bed. When she slumped back, her body reduced to quivers, he made his way back up her body, lingering over her breasts, nuzzling them with his face.

Jen cradled him close, enjoying the little spasms of her body and the melty feeling in her bones. She ran her fingers over his back, relishing the corded muscles and tight ass. When her breathing finally slowed back to normal, she began her own silent attack.

Pushing him onto his back, she rubbed her body over his. Throwing a leg over his thighs, she pressed his long hard rod into her stomach while her breasts dangled over his chest, teasing them both with a light scraping of skin to skin. Her hair fell all around her, cloaking them together with silky strands.

She slowly licked down his body, pausing to explore the hollows and bulges of his body. She found a spot just above his right hip that when she took a tiny bite, his body jerked in response. Sending him a teasing glance, she did it again and was rewarded with a rough chuckle and a warning from Reese to stop that before finding herself on her back again.

Jen continued on her way, skirting the penis that quivered next to her face. She licked down his furry thigh before pausing to suck on his kneecap. Reese shot up, reaching down to grab her, but Jen quickly moved out of the way. Giggling furiously, she ordered him back down. Reese growled, but settled back with narrowed eyes, daring her to keep up her teasing.

She ran her hands gently over his thighs and up to cup his balls, squeezing gently. Her mouth followed, carefully pulling first one side and then the other into her mouth and licking them thoroughly. Reese fell back with a groan, grasping handfuls of her long red hair. Looking up at Reese, she found he had pulled locks of her hair up to his face and was breathing in the scent and relishing the feel.

Still careful not to touch, using only her tongue, she licked a path from the base of his cock to the tip. When it jumped at her touch, she simply caught the tip in her mouth and licked off the drops of clear fluid there. Reese gave a harsh moan and a shudder. Grasping the base with one hand, she began to lick and nibble up down the impressive length.

She couldn't get much of him in her mouth but Reese didn't seem to mind. His fat head made her cheeks bulge as she sucked him first softly and then harder before switching back again. Reese was twitching and his legs shifted restlessly as she worked his cock in and out of her mouth. Finally he gave a yell and pulled her away from and back up into his arms.

"No, you little vixen. Not this time," he kissed her gently before tucking her under him once more. "I want to savor this one. We're taking this slower."

Jen's stomach gave a lurch at his words and a new squirt of juice coated her pussy. Raising her legs she wrapped them around his waist and gave a tug. As their mouths met and tongues swirled together, Reese began to press inside her. He went slow, letting her adjust to his size, relishing the tight squeeze.

Her hips were moving, her pussy grasping him and trying to pull him in but he was so big, he stretched her tight and it was slow going. Inch by inch he worked his way in, coating his cock in her slick juices. After what felt like forever, he finally bottomed out.lThey moved together, going deeper and deeper, harder and faster.

The fires built higher and hotter inside Jen. They moved together in perfect rhythm, their bodies coated with a light sheen of sweat. She latched her mouth onto his neck, biting and sucking, grinding her hips up to his. Breath coming in gasping sobs, her urged him faster, nearing her peak.

His cock plunging into her, the tip slamming deep inside to some secret spot, was driving her nearly insane. She pulled her knees up high to arch her hips higher as the pressure exploded. Jen screamed once more as the orgasm slammed into her. Her body spasmed and bucked hard into his, her pussy walls tightening and beginning to milk his big cock.

Feeling the pulling of her body on his rod was enough for Reese. He gave his own shout as his body released, jetting ropes of cum deep inside Jen. Wave after wave coursed through them both, taking them to new heights. With hearts racing, they gasped for air and clenched each other tight.

It was several minutes later before either of them could speak. Reese lifted up on one elbow and looked down into soft brown eyes. "If you gave me a hickey I'm going to give you one back."

Those brown eyes rounded in surprise and the beginnings of fear. "I didn't!" Jen quickly looked at his neck and then flushed a bright red. There in glaring dark red was a neat round bruise on Reese's neck. It totally looked like a vampire bite. She bit her lips to keep from laughing.

"You did didn't you?" he asked.

Jen shook her head frantically but it was too late. They laughed together and rolled across the bed with Reese growling and threatening to retaliate. After a bit, Jen yawned, reminding Reese of her short night. Giving her a thorough kiss, he sat up. "Why don't you sleep a bit more. I'm going to borrow your shower and we'll worry about lunch later."

"I'm okay. How about we share that shower and go to lunch together. We can take a nap together later."

"A nap later huh? Sounds interesting. But there's one thing I'd like to discuss first."

Jen gave him a narrow look, concerned that their idyll was about to be broken. "What."

Reese gently rubbed his lips against hers before continuing, his voice low and warm. "I want to know this isn't over. That you aren't going to jump and run again. I want to know you'll stick around and give this a try."

Jen pursed her lips and pretended to be thinking things over. She watched Reese until he started to squirm before answering. "We can give this a shot on one condition."

Reese tensed slightly and nodded for her to continue.

"If you ever, and I mean ever, call me strawberry short stack again I will beat you to a pulp," she growled.

With a loud shout of laughter, Reese pulled Jen close and gave her a hard hug. He kissed her so long that Jen once more felt the tug and pull in her lower parts. Finally coming up for air, he said, "That I will not promise, darlin'. But thanks for the warning. Now, say it. Say you're my girl and that I'm the hottest fireman you've ever known."

Jen felt a giggle bubbling deep inside. She bit her lip trying to keep the menacing look on her face. As Reese's fingers danced up her rib cage she broke, wild giggles and laughter filling the air. "Okay okay. Stop that! I'm your girl."

"Uh uh, there was more to say." Reese held his fingers over her ticklish sides, his eyes twinkling in delight.

"Alright! God, you sadist. You're the hottest fireman I've ever known. Except for old Haskins. That man just really does it for me."

"Oh god, we're in trouble." He laughed loud and hard before quickly kissing her again and starting to rise from the bed. He scooped her up into his arms and carried her laughing into the bathroom.

Life was just starting for these two and they would have plenty more adventures to share. In bed and out.

* * * * *

Once again a big thank you, shout out to Eviant my editor!

PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers