Putty In Her Hands Ch. 02

Story Info
Shannon learns patience.
2.9k words
4.49
84.3k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers

Valerie woke up smiling. She couldn't wait for Shannon to return. Valerie wanted to hear all about her Shannon's sexual experience with her boyfriend, Michael. Spending the morning lounging around in her purple silk nightgown, Valerie sat down to watch television. Noon rolled around and the phone ran.

Victoria jumps up and hurries to the phone. "Hello?"

"Valerie?" inquires a young female voice on the other end of the line.

"Yes, this is Valerie. With whom am I speaking with?"

The voice on the other end of the phone answers, "Valerie this is Shannon. I got your number out of the phone book. I hope you don't mind me calling you."

Valerie smiles as she says with a joyful tone in her voice, "Well hi Shannon. What a pleasant surprise. I am glad you called me actually."

"Great. I am glad you don't mind. I wanted to call and tell you I will be over around three o'clock this afternoon. I cannot wait to tell you about the sex last night. I have been wet all day just thinking of how great it was."

Valerie knew she had Shannon right where she wanted her. "I can't wait to hear all about it. I will be here waiting for you. The door will be unlocked, just let yourself in when you arrive."

Hanging up the phone, Valerie prepares for her subject to arrive. As the clock nears three, Valerie places some perfume on her palms and neck and begins dressing, fresh from the shower. She throws on a rose red sweater and a pair of black dress pants. Looking in the mirror to check out her outfit, Valerie smiles devilishly.

The red sweater molds around breasts and flows tightly down the contours of her waist. Her black dress pants hug tight against her hips and crotch as the slide down her long legs. Wanting to give a relaxed impression, Valerie neglects to put on socks or shoes. She wanders out of the bedroom and through the hall to the sitting room where she patiently awaits the arrival of Shannon.

A few minutes later, the front door slowly swings open and Shannon enters. Valerie immediately notices a difference in the posture and the way Shannon carries herself. Valerie stares into Shannon's eyes and commands her to approach without saying a word. Shannon glides across the room, a grin from ear to ear. She looks drastically different from the drenched woman who entered the previous evening. Her hair is pulled back in a ponytail and subtle touches of makeup and blush lie upon her skin. Shannon sits down on the sofa across from Valerie, folding her tan skirt underneath her legs.

"Welcome Shannon." Valerie says, breaking the silence. "Go ahead and kick off your shoes. Make yourself comfortable."

Shannon smiles and softly kicks her high heals off to the side. She is very anxious to share her story and feels absolutely comfortable in the company of Valerie. Her heart is pounding and she feels her excitement growing just from the site of Valerie's beautiful contour.

"You look absolutely gorgeous today Valerie!" Shannon blurts out. "Thank you Shannon. I must say you look elegant yourself today. There are a few pointers I would like to give you before you tell me about your night. First, when you sit down, don't tuck your dress so tight underneath you. If you do tuck it tight, spread your legs just a few inches. You want to tease whomever is sitting across from you with the possibility of seeing your panties. Now you don't want to show them your panties, at least right off. You just want to give the impression that it is possible. Do you understand?"

Shannon blushes and replies, "Yes, I understand. Do you mean like this?"

Shannon spreads her legs a few inches and smiles shyly. She watches Valerie's eyes run down her body to her legs. She sees her eyes stay put a few seconds before they travel back up her body to her eyes.

"Yes, just like that. I almost want to lean over and take a peak. That is what you want everyone to feel. Man or woman, they all will be thinking the same thing, no matter what they may say. Secondly, I can tell you are catching on. Your posture is much more confident today. Lastly, that dress shirt you are wearing is classy and professional, but it doesn't show you figure off at all. We need to get you a few sweaters like the one I am wearing today. Do you think it does my figure a favor?"

Shannon scans Valerie's breasts and waist twice before nodding in delight. "It definitely shows off your best features."

Valerie says, "That is what I intended. Remember when I said you want to be the one in control last night? Everything you wear should command the attention of whomever you are speaking with or whoever sees you."

Valerie crosses her legs and wets her lips with her tongue before she continues. She knows she has Shannon's attention and revels in the joy of what is just ahead. "Go ahead and tell me about your night last night. Skyscraper."

Shannon goes into a trance at the cue of Valerie. Her eyes close and her body relaxes. She opens her eyes when Valerie says, "Open your eyes and tell me about last night. I hypnotized you again so that you will speak freely and without inhibition."

Shannon looks into Valerie's eyes, a look of lust lingering. "As Michael was driving back to his house, I leaned over and began to give him head. I looked up at his face as I pulled him out of his pants. His expression was priceless. He couldn't believe what I was doing. He questioned me saying he thought I didn't like to give blowjobs. I just held my hand up to my lips and told him to hush. The moment my lips wrapped around his hard member I became infatuated with it. It tasted like a Popsicle just as you said it would."

Valerie looked into Shannon's eyes with a definite look of interest and curiosity. Valerie uncrossed her legs and placed her hands on her lap as Shannon continued to tell the story.

"I felt like his cock was melting in my mouth like a Popsicle would. He was moaning and groaning louder and more often than I have ever heard him in my six months of dating him. It was a huge turn-on for me. I could feel my panties getting wetter as his hips began to rock. He pulled over to the side of the road as he was about to cum. His wad shot into my mouth and I drank it like a dehydrated person. It actually tasted like ice cream also, just as you said it would."

Valerie notices that Shannon's legs begin to subconsciously spread slowly as she tells her story. She can tell that by telling the story, Shannon is reliving the moment in her mind and becoming very excited. Her face is beginning to flush with blood and she is becoming more and more antsy. Valerie feels herself begin to warm a little and her crotch begin to tingle as she listens.

Shannon continues talking and Valerie refocuses on listening solely to her story. "When we got back to his place we went straight into the bedroom. Michael practically tore the clothes you gave me off. The shirt had gotten wet again and you could see my breasts and hard nipples through the shirt as though I wasn't wearing a shirt. His face dove straight for my pussy. He was shocked at how wet I was. I could feel my juices gushing out as he manipulated my clit masterfully with his tongue. I normally would have already had an orgasm but I held it off for a while until I was burning up and higher than I had ever been. I never knew I could feel so great."

Shannon's hands started to subconsciously fidget as she talked. Valerie scans Shannon's body and notices that her nipples are hard once again. This makes her even more turned on. Valerie watches Shannon's eyes as she reaches for her breasts and begins to pinch her nipples through her shirt. Shannon is surprised and is caught off guard by Valerie's actions. Shannon pauses for a second and Valerie jumps in to speak.

"Are you hot Shannon?"

Shannon answers, "I am more than hot. I am burning up. I am so turned on from telling my story of last night."

"Why don't you take off your clothes and cool off then?"

"I never thought of that. That is a good idea."

Shannon begins to undress like it is not big deal. Valerie watches with delight as Shannon reveals her body from behind her dress shirt and skirt. Shannon watches Valerie's fingers manipulate her nipples the whole time she undresses.

Shannon resumes telling her story as she sits back down in the sofa nude. "So I felt my body writhing and twisting in ecstasy when I heard Michael question why I hadn't had an orgasm yet. I didn't answer him and simply just pressed his face back into my sopping wet pussy. After not being able to hold back anymore, I felt my body explode. It took at least a minute for the first orgasm to flow through my entire body. I couldn't even feel my body on the bed anymore. What shocked the hell out of me was that I could feel a second orgasm begin to build before the first one ended. The second one hit me a lot quicker than it took for the first one to come. It was more intense. I had more orgasms than I could count. One orgasm came after another, each one more violent than the previous, until my nerves were frayed. I lay there gasping for air and unable to move. When I begged to feel his hot, swollen cock deep inside me."

Valerie can feel her pussy beginning to twinge as she listens to Shannon tell her erotic story. Valerie notices that Shannon's breathing has picked up quite a bit. "Would you like to undress me Shannon?"

"Yes, I want to see you naked like I am. I want to see your beautiful body underneath your clothes."

"Well then undress me as you finish telling your story." Shannon stands up and approaches Valerie. She begins to peal her sweater off and then begins working on her bra as she resumes her story. "Michael drove his hard cock into me and I was in heaven. I lay there, my hips dancing with his, and let out several series of grunts and moans as he filled begging whole with his cock."

Shannon begins working on Valerie's pants. As she unzips them she notices that there is a wet spot in the crotch. Shannon pulls down Valerie's pants to find that she is not wearing any panties. Staring her in the face is her swollen lips and a glistening pussy. Valerie sees the expression of surprise and pleasure in Shannon's face.

"Go ahead and touch it Shannon. Feel how wet and hot it is. Feel how much you turn me on."

Shannon stands up, facing Valerie. She stands only a couple inches away and begins running her fingers over Valerie's swollen lips. She feels her hot wetness and feels her own pussy beginning to twinge. Shannon slides a finger in between the folds of Valerie's pussy and feels her finger become drenched with wetness. She feels the walls of the pussy clamp down on her finger. They both release a soft moan.

Valerie says, "Finger me while you finish your story."

Shannon follows her command and begins to slowly slide her finger in and out of this slick pussy. "It didn't take long and I felt Michael's hot cum shoot deep inside my inner walls. His hot cum sent me into another orgasm. Our hips bucked against each other until he collapsed on me."

As Shannon finishes her sentence Valerie slips a finger inside Shannon's walls. Shannon instantly quit speaking and releases a long moan. Her body begins to quiver as waves of pleasure shoot through her inner walls. Valerie moves over to the chair and sits down. She turns Shannon around and pulls her on top of her lap. Shannon's ass smacks against Valerie's clit and causes her hips to buck. Valerie reaches around Shannon's body and slides her finger back inside Shannon's steamy hot pussy. She resumes fingering her as Shannon's body begins to dance on Valerie's lap. Each time Shannon rocks her hips back she connects with Valerie's now aching clit, driving her crazy.

Valerie slides her finger down into Shannon's wetness and drags it up to her clit, coating it with her own juices. Shannon lets out a deep moan and grunts as Valerie begins circling her clit with her thumb and slides a second finger inside Shannon's pussy. Shannon gasps and throws her head back on Valerie's shoulder.

Shannon whimpers, "This feels great. I never knew a woman could make me feel this wonderful."

Valerie continues pumping her two fingers in and out of Shannon's sopping wet pussy. Shannon's hips begin grinding against her fingers. Valerie begins breathing on Shannon's neck and whispers, "I am going to make you writhe in ecstasy."

Valerie's breath and voice sent erotic chills through Shannon's body. Shannon felt her orgasm beginning to build. Valerie reaches around with her free hand and begins to squeeze Shannon's left breast and pinch her nipple. Shannon's body begins to shake and tremble as she let's out an echoing moan. Her body locks up as her orgasm rushes through her being.

Valerie holds Shannon as she collapses on her lap. Shannon cannot think; her mind is blank. Her chest feels like it is going to explode from the beating of her heart. Valerie begins to slowly run her hand through Shannon's hair as she comes down from her orgasm.

"Is that the best orgasm you have ever had Sweetie?" Valerie inquired.

"Oh yes. It was so great that I want more. I am still horny as hell."

"You must pace yourself Shannon, one thing at a time. The next thing I am going to teach you is how to keep your man on his feet. Tonight, you are going to go over to Michael's house. You are going to subtly tease him with kisses and subtle touches, but you are going to make him wait for another time to have you. This is going to make him begin to beg. That is where your control comes in."

Shannon asks, "But what if I cannot control myself? What if I am so horny myself that I cannot hold back?"

Valerie quickly replies, "You are just going to have to learn to control your horniness, even if it means going home to masturbate."

"I want to taste your sweet pussy and touch you all over Valerie! I want you so bad right now."

"Not yet hon, as I told you, we are going to take things one at a time. I am going to bring you out of your trance. When I get to one, you will be wide-awake and remember everything. Three...two...one."

Shannon opens her eyes and remembers that she is sitting on Valerie's lap. Embarrassment overcomes her. Her face turns bright red and she stands up and begins to dress. Valerie watches as Shannon quickly fumbles with her panties.

"Is there a problem Shannon?"

"Umm, no. I am just a bit embarrassed is all. I have never had sex with a woman or had a woman make me orgasm before. It is just a little different realizing what all happened is all."

"Shannon, you will grow to like it. In fact, after you have made love to me, you will want me forever. Don't worry though; I am not going to cut Michael out of the picture. We will allow him to be a part of the mix."

Valerie smiles coyly at Shannon as Shannon looks deep into Valerie's eyes with a look of confusion. Shannon stares deep into Valerie's eyes to avoid staring at Valerie's beautiful body. She knows that if she allows her eyes to wander, she will become entranced in her beauty and be unable to leave.

Shannon finishes dressing and stands up. Valerie also stands up and approaches Shannon. Valerie leans in and gives Shannon a romantic kiss, sliding her tongue into her mouth. Shannon kisses her back and holds Valerie close to her body. Shannon can feel her wetness beginning to boil again. She cannot believe how hot Valerie makes her. No woman has ever had this effect on her before.

Valerie pulls away, much to Shannon's dismay, and walks her to the door. Standing behind Shannon, Valerie runs her fingers through Shannon's hair, down her back and over her butt as she opens the door.

Valerie knows that Shannon is still putty in her hands. "Go spend some time with Michael. Remember what I told you, tease him but don't let him have you tonight. I will see you tomorrow after work. We will go shopping tomorrow for sure. I promise."

Shannon smiles and stepped outside. She turned around to say goodbye only to see the door closing behind her. As she walks to her new car, she feels her wetness swishing around between her legs. She knows Valerie's kiss had a huge effect on her. She was starting to feel like a whole new person.

Shannon could not get her mind off of Valerie and how good Valerie made her feel. Her mind drifted to the events that happened just minutes ago. She knew she would be good and horny and ready to flirt when she arrived at Michael's place.

storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers