Puzzles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

"What? You're shitting me!"

"No shit! Look at that! Look how it works!"

He studied it for a few moments.

"Yeah, you're probably right."

"Damn, I'm right! Now start pissing so we can get the hell out of here!"

He cautiously stuck his member in the tube, the end reaching through the short tube, up and over the hanging can. He stood there for a minute, grunted, then pulled himself out. "I don't have to pee right now."

"Damn!" was all she said.

###

Eric was a little miffed that he couldn't pee on cue. But he was thirsty. He walked over to the fountain, leaned over the funny seat with the rods, stuck his head into the alcove and pressed one of the buttons, but no water came forth.

"Tha' won' work fo' yo'" she said from right behind him.

"Huh? Why not? I'm thirsty? How do I get a drink?"

"It's like th' doh'. Yo got' sit on th' pegs and press th' butt'ns to make th' wat'r c'mout."

He tried to sit, but the front peg poked him in the balls. "I can't sit on these pegs. How do I make it work?"

"Y' need two ho's t' sit. You's only got's one ho'. It ain't gon' wo'k fo' yo'."

"Here." He motioned for her to sit. "You sit so I can drink. Okay?"

Keisha sat on the pegs again. Eric tried to squeeze his head in the alcove to get his mouth to the fountain, but there wasn't enough room for both of their heads. She couldn't lean back far enough, and he couldn't lean past her.

"Damn!" Eric said. "I'm dying of thirst!"

"Yeah, and ah gots to piss sumthin' wicked too!" added Keisha.

"I don't know what you're going to do to pee. I guess you'll just have to pee on the floor. But maybe you can fill your mouth with water, then let me drink from your mouth? That might work."

"Sho. Ah can do tha'."

Keisha sat at the fountain and filled her mouth with water without swallowing. But she couldn't bend her head and Eric still couldn't touch his mouth to hers while she sat at the fountain. She got up out of the contraption and they put their mouths together and he drank from her mouth.

"Can you do it again?" Eric asked. That wasn't much water and I'm really thirsty!

This is a pain, Keisha thought to herself, but she sat and drank again to give Eric more water. And again, and again.

Keisha also drank for herself too. With every passing minute she had to pee even worse. Keisha looked around the room. She tried to see if there was a drain in the floor or anything to piss into. But the whole floor was a bare soft rubbery mat with no drain or anything.

"Ah don' wan' piss on th' floh'! Tha's nasty!"

She sat again and grimaced while holding her bladder closed for a while. "Try an' see if'n yo' can pee in th' ho' again." she told Eric.

He tried, but only a few drops came out. "Well, if we can fill it a few drops at a time, we can get out."

Later that day, he peed in the can again, but he saw there was a tiny hole in the bottom of the can. "Damn! Peeing a few drops at a time won't fill the can! I have to drink a lot of water to fill that can with one piss."

###

Keisha was in a funk. "Yeah," she said. She knew there had to be a trick to opening that door that he had to pee in the can, but he can't drink enough water from the fountain. And it was a pain for her to sit and stand giving him little mouthfuls of water at a time. Suddenly, she looked up and stared at Eric with her mouth agape!

###

Eric was worried now. "What?" he asked. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Keisha looked down and thought for a second before she answered. "Ah knows what we gots ta' do! An' yo' _really_ ain't gon' like ih' this tahm!"

Eric paused for a moment at her latest conclusion, wondering what he will have to suffer through this time. Though, he had to admit, having her sit on his face was an erotic thrill despite the suffocating, and the reward afterward made up for any discomfort. "I'm afraid to ask, but what? Do we have do something kinky again, like when you sat on my head to open the wall?"

"Yeah, we got's to do somethin' kinky!"

"Really?"

"Nasty!"

"Nasty? Like what?" he persisted.

"Like only ah can drink, but yo' can't. An' only yo' can piss'n the ho, and ah can't."

"Yeah? So?"

"So ah's got's t' drink from th' fountain. Yo' got's t' drink from me."

"Huh?" Eric answered.

"Shit! Jus' lie on yo back on the flo' and let me sho' yo'!"

Eric dutifully lied on the floor and, once again, Keisha stood, straddled his head and sat on his face facing his feet. She wasn't as heavy as the last time she sat on his head.

###

She kneeled over his head, but she still pressed down with a goodly amount of weight so the pee wouldn't seep out and make a mess. This was so nasty, and she was afraid her muscles would be too tense to let her pee. But she had to pee so bad that it gushed out of her the instant she relaxed her muscles. What a relief! Poor guy!

###

Wow! Eric thought again. How is her sitting on my face again going to get the door open? Again, his nose was up her anus, and his mouth was directly under her clit. Then she pressed down and pushed his jaw open with her pelvic bone. He wondered for a second why she did that -- then the answer flooded his mouth! She was peeing in his mouth! Gaaak! It was awful! Bitter and gritty. He tried to wave her off him, but she had him pinned down good. He tried to grab her and push her off, but she just grabbed hold of his wrists and held his arms still. He had to swallow several times before she finished.

###

It took Keisha a while to empty her bursting bladder. He tried to smack her after she started pissing in his mouth, but she couldn't stop. It felt so good to finally empty her bladder. All she could do was grab his wrists and hope she could keep him from flailing his arms. Done, she stood up off his head and she heard him let out a sigh.

"Sorry if you didn't like that, but that's the only way you're going to drink enough to piss that hole!"

"Yeah, well," he said. "Let me know, next time, before you do something like that again! Okay?"

"Yeah, sure," she answered.

"Oh man! I feel like I'm going to be sick!"

"Get used to it! I'm thirsty again, and you're the only one who can get us out of here! And you got to drink from me to be able to pee enough!"

"Yeah, sure," he answered.

###

I wonder, thought the dark mistress gleefully. Did she just do what I think she did?

###

For the rest of the day, Keisha forced herself to drink from the fountain regularly. And she had him drink her pee whenever she had to. She hoped he would have to pee soon, and enough to unlock that damn door.

###

This is so gross, though Eric. I'm sick of drinking that black bitch's piss! Who does she think she is? Just like a woman, fuck one and they think they own you! Well, I suddenly realize that I do have to pee pretty bad, he thought. He walked over to the door and stuck it in the tube once again. He could feel her eyes on his back as he started to pee. He pee streamed out of his dick through the tube and into the can. Slowly, it started to fill. It slowly lowered on its cord, lifting the pin that held the door locked. His bladder emptied with the pin almost, but not quite clear of the door latch. He pounded the lock, but it didn't break. If he could just break that clear plastic-whatever-it-was, he could just lift the pin out and open the door.

###

Keisha walked over to him and saw the can half full. Damn! She hugged him from behind, wrapping her arms around him and laying her head on the back of his neck. "It's okay, bro'. We'll just keep trying."

He turned around in her arms, put his arms around her too, and kissed her. "Uhm, you never told me your name. I'm Eric," he said.

"I'm Keisha," she told Eric.

"Nice to meet you Keisha!"

"Yeah, you too," she said.

It seemed like a day had gone by, so they lied down on the floor for the second time. At that moment, Eric's stomach growled.

"You're hungry, ain't you?" Keisha asked Eric.

"Yeah! I'm starving!"

"Then why don't you eat me?"

"Huh?"

It was the perfect opener. Keisha loved being eaten. "Eat me before you fuck me."

"Then eat me too!" he answered

"Get on your back."

Eric rolled on his back and she lied on top of him with her pussy in his face and started sucking his dick. It wasn't long before he filled her mouth. She swallowed and said, "You better make me come too!"

He continued sucking and swirling her clit with his tongue. It felt so good! The tension built up, let go, built up some more, let go again, then built up some more each time building up higher, until she finally came, her whole body bouncing and throbbing on top of his.

"Hey, bro', you do that good for a white guy!" she told him.

"Thanks. I think," he answered.

Spent, she laid her head down, using his groin as a pillow, and dozed off.

###

Not again, Eric thought. How am I going to sleep with her on top of me again, and with her pussy in my face yet. Well, at least it's a nice view, heh, heh. In fact, the bright pink slit of her pussy stood out like a neon sign against her pitch-black hairy skin. It was a visual treat!

When she woke in what was probably the next morning, she had to pee again. They didn't talk much. She drank from that fountain over and over again. And he lost count of the times he drank her piss from her pussy.

"Hol' it in! Don' pee till yo' really got t' go, bro!" she told him.

He knew she was probably right, so he held it in all day. That evening, he couldn't hold it any more, so he tried the door again. Keisha held his hand as he stuck it in the tube and peed into the can. He slowly filled the can, and the pin slowly lifted. Higher and higher, it slowly rose. It slid completely up out of the slot holding the door!"

"Yes!" they both shouted together.

Keisha grabbed a bar and pushed the door open. They walked out of their cell. But where were they?

The corridor beyond the barred wall and door was painted black. The ceiling was uncomfortably low, too. Had he been a few inches taller, he would have had to crouch as walked -- Keisha too, as she looked to be about as tall as he was. Looking down both directions, Eric saw that the narrow corridor twisted in different directions, with side hallways branching off at odd angles. He could see what looked like strobe lights flashing from one narrow corridor. Neon lights shown from another. Eric took Keisha's hand and said, "Which way?"

"I don' know! I'll follow yo'!"

Hand in hand, they walked down one way, turned a corner, followed the corridor as it twisted left, then right, came to another intersection, then down another way.

"This is a fucking maze!" Keisha said, as they stopped in yet another intersection of the dark and poorly lit spaces.

"Yeah, this isn't just some jerk's basement. This has got to be some kind of warehouse or something. It's damn huge!"

"They's gon' be anotha' trap! I jus' know it, bro! We got's t' get ou'a here!"

"I remember something about mazes from a comp-sci class. You have to just hug one wall or another and you have to come to the exit or at least to back where you started."

"Jus' get us out of hea', bro!"

They walked a little later and passed another side corridor, but this side corridor had a stairway going up. "Damn!" he said.

"Wha'?" she said.

"That hugging the wall algorithm doesn't work for three-dee mazes! We're screwed!"

"Damn!"

###

Keisha didn't understand his fancy honkey talk. She wished he would talk normal. But now that this white boy's her squeeze, well, she'll deal with it. At least she got the gist of what he said; there's no easy way to find their way out of this maze.

He didn't take the stairway. Instead he led her down another corridor, then another. He seemed to be trying to head in as straight a line as he could. That made sense. She'll just follow him.

They came to another stairway, this one going up.

He stopped for a moment and told her, "If we're below ground, we should be going up. But if we're above ground, we should be going down. Hmmm. Well, if we're below ground and we go down, we'll just get deeper and get more lost. But if we're above ground, and we go up, maybe we'll come to the roof. So it seems that up is the more logical choice! Right, Keisha?"

Keisha thought about this for a second. She understood what he was saying. They don't know if they're upstairs or downstairs. Going downstairs will only work if they're upstairs. But going upstairs will work whether they're upstairs or downstairs.


"Yeah, you're right, bro! We got to go upstairs!"

They took the stairs up, and were in the same kind of dark maze with strobe lights and neon lights occasionally stabbing the darkness. At the top of the stairs, the corridor went straight ahead. But at a ninety degree angle was another stairway going back down. But that didn't correspond to any stairway they passed before. This maze must have interleaved mazes on each floor. Plus, a little further down was another stairway going up yet again.

This maze has got to be damn huge!

They followed the straight corridor and wandered this level of the maze for a few hours. Both their stomachs were growling incessantly since they hadn't eaten for two days now. Eventually, They came to a lit alcove.

"This is interesting," Eric told her.

Yes it was, she thought.

On one wall was another one of those recessed fountains with the two rods sticking up from the seat. But there was a selector switch on the wall. One position was labeled, WATER. One was labeled, JELLO. One labeled, CHOC-PUDDING. One, VAN-YOGURT. One, MILK. And one, OJ. She switched it to CHOC-PUDDING and took a seat as she had done often enough before. Not surprisingly, chocolate pudding oozed out the spigot. She sucked and swallowed pudding to her fill. Then she took a mouthful and stood. She fed Eric chocolate pudding, mouth-to-mouth.

###

They wandered the maze for a few more hours. Eric was relieved that they wouldn't starve or die of thirst.

They had found more food and water dispensers scattered throughout the maze. Though it was bizarre to eat and drink from Keisha's mouth. At least he didn't have to drink her pee any more!

But speaking of pee, he had to pee pretty bad again, and he would eventually have to take a dump. They had also come across a few alcoves with toilets, but the toilet seats seemed to be locked down somehow.

Eventually, though, they both had to pee desperately. They stopped to study a locked toilet. It was in a small alcove. Facing it on the opposite wall was a seat with two posts, like the seats at the dispensers. Only there was no dispenser. The post seat faced the toilet, and had two hand pedals and two foot pedals. It also had what looked like an overhead bar that swung over the user's head, like those used at theme parks to lock people into roller coasters.

"Would you mind, honey?" Eric asked her. She sat, impaling herself with the two posts, pressed the two hand levers and the two foot pedals. Eric then tried to lift the toilet seat, but it was still locked down.

"Try lowering the bar," he urged. She reached up and pulled the bar down over her head and against her chest. He was rewarded by being able to lift the seat. He relieved himself with a deep sigh. He then sat, and took a dump.

"Eww!" said Keisha, facing him from just a foot or two away.

"Life the bar now that I'm seated," he said.

She tried to raise the bar, but it wouldn't lift. "Damn! I'm trapped!"

He finished, then lowered the seat. "Try it now," he said.

The bar listed easily and she stood.

"Now, how m' ah s'posed to m' business? Damn! Ah can't hol' it in no mo'!" She squatted in the corner of the alcove and peed on the floor.

###

The dark mistress laughed at her subjects' wanderings. She had built this multi-level maze out of a two million-square foot warehouse. Her thousand-dollar investment in that dinky little computer company IPO back in the early 80's, at the advice of one of her geek slaves, had given her oodles offun money in the 90's. It was sure lucky that she cashed out before the crash of 2000! Her subjects had been lost in her maze for four days, and had not even come close to finding the next puzzle room. She was pleased that they had discovered how to avoid starvation and dehydration, and the many MPEGS she had uploaded to the newsgroups since their wanderings were quite popular among her fans. But the messes the black woman was leaving behind were disgusting. Why didn't they see what they were expected to do?

###

Keisha and her guy had wandered the maze for nearly a week, it seemed. It occurred to her that they could have left a trail of turds along the way to mark her route.Damn that I didn't think of that before! she thought.But then, could I really shit a single turd on cue every time we came to a corner? Probably not. Keisha was fearful, now, that there was no way out -- that this was like a closed world they were trapped in. Forced to wander it for the rest of their lives for some mad reason. Fortunately, they had found alcoves with actual cots to sleep on. That was wonderful! Keisha loved Eric's skillful tongue. He fucked pretty good too, but being a white guy, he was a little smaller than she was used to. But he was as good as any brother with his tongue. She even hoped he would hang with her when, or if, they got out of this place.

The maze seemed to go on forever in every direction. Subtracting the differences between going up and down stairs, they had climbed three levels above that cell room they started in.

But now they were at a dead end of sorts. They last climbed stairs a day ago, and had not since found any more stairs going up. So they reversed their strategy, they would go down.

They headed downward for the next week, eventually coming to the bottom-most level five levels, relatively speaking, below the top most level they had come to a week before.

Frustrated, they sat in their current sleeping alcove for a whole day before trying to search for the way out. Keisha was pleased at one thing, however. They fucked and sucked all day long. Eric may be small compared to brothers, but he could get hard again in a heartbeat. And when he was truly drained and could no longer perform, that wonderful tongue was as good as a cock up her pussy.

The following day, "day" being an uncertain term, they ventured out again. They could only go up when they came to stairs, but this time they weren't actually trying to head upward. They simply wandered aimlessly, sometimes going up stairs, and sometimes downstairs, as whim moved them.

Another week went by, and they came to a strange door. Keisha looked at Eric with hope in her eyes, and Eric met her gaze. Could this be the exit, wondered Keisha.

She pushed the door, and it opened effortlessly. Inside was a short hallway about ten feet long with another door at the far end. She walked in and stood holding the door open.

"C'mon, bro! This is the way out!" she cried to Eric.

"Could be," answered Eric with a shrug.

She grabbed his wrist, and pulled him in, not wanting the door to close and lock, separating them.

"Or it could be another trap," Eric said.

"Don't say that, bro!" she answered. "Stay here and don't let go of that door, bro," she told him. Then she walked to the next door and pushed it open. Beyond was another short corridor with another door at the end. Damn!

She went back and grabbed her man by the hand and said, "Lets' go"

Then she grabbed the door just as he let go and it was about to close behind them.

"Hey!" she said, "I got an idea, bro. Can you shit right now?"

"Maybe. Why?"

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers