Puzzles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers

"Try and shit right there. Maybe we can hold this door open with a turd."

"That's gross!"

"Yeah, well, everything about this maze is gross, bro!"

Jack squatted by the door jamb and pooped out a pretty big log. He pushed it against the door jamb with his toe. Keisha let go of the door, but the heavy door closed, squishing the turd as if it wasn't even there.

"Fuck!" they uttered together as the first door closed behind them.

But she looked back and was that the door, which opened inward into the hallway, had no handle to pull it open by.

She walked up to the second door with Eric by the wrist, and walked through into the second short hallway. They walked to the third door and pushed the door open. "Damn!" she said.

"It looks like another trap room, like the room we started in."

Keisha looked into the room. It was another small room about the same size as the first room. The room was empty except for a cot on one wall. But there was a passageway in the far wall.

###

"I don't know about this, Keisha," said Eric.

"Yeah, le's tra' t' geh' bah' in th' maze, bro!"

They let the door close and they walked back to the second door. But, indeed, it opened inward and had no handle with which to pull it open. Damn, Eric thought. They were trapped again! Eric pounded the door with his fist, then they turned about and entered the new trap room, letting the third door close behind them.

###

The dark mistress was in an orgasmic state at the latest development! They would have to do the ultimate act in order to escape! Bwa, ha, ha, ha!

###

Keisha sat on the cot for a moment, patting it in invitation for Eric to sit with her. He did. They kissed. The sucked. They fucked. They slept.

They woke. They got up and walked up to the passageway.

There was no door or anything separating the two rooms. Still, she pulled Eric by the wrist as she explored so they couldn't be separated by some trap. She walked into the adjacent room holding tightly onto Eric's wrist.

In the second room, on one wall, was a food and drink dispenser with the obligatory rod-seat. On the other wall was a platform about six inches above the floor, about six feet long and two feet wide, with a strange box at one end with a hole in the side and a toilet seat on the top of it. And there were two shackles located midway down the platform, and two at the far end of the platform.

Keisha went over to the dispenser, took a drink of water, got out, gave Eric a drink of water from her mouth, sat again, took a drink of pudding, got out and gave Eric a mouthful of pudding. They wouldn't starve or die of thirst in this room, this time. She looked around the room again. There was yet another passageway into a third small room. But first she examined the platform with the box at one end with the toilet seat mounted on the empty box. The box was hinged and swung open to the side. And what were the shackles for? It made no sense. There was just an empty box with a hole in the top on which was mounted a toilet seat. There was no plumbing. How could it possibly be used as a toilet? And why was it at one end of a long narrow platform? Weird!

With firm grip on Eric's wrist, she walked through the passageway into the third room.

In the third room was a door at the far end. She tried to push it, and it was locked as she expected. There was also a pair of those toilet and rod seats. The toilet was just adjacent to the doorframe. The toilet seat was locked down, also as she expected. She sat in the opposing rod-seat and locked herself in with the bar. "Try and use the toilet, bro!" she said.

Eric lifted the toilet seat and did his business. She, of course, couldn't lift the bar while Eric was sitting on the toilet facing her.

He stood and looked in the toilet, and said, "Hey, Keisha! Come over and take a look at this!"

"Put the seat down, bro. I can't lift the bar while the seat is up!"

"Yeah, right." He lowered the seat and Keisha released herself and stood.

"So what do you want to show me?"

###

Eric was frustrated. He said, "I can't now. But the toilet looked like it emptied into some container below it, like a pail. I could see some kind of mechanism attached to it."

"Ah knows," she said with a sigh, "yo' got's t' fill the pail t' op'n th' doh'!"

"That's going to be hard. The pail had a bunch of small holes in it. It won't hold water."

"Then damn! How's we gon' get out'a heeh'?"

###

This time, Keisha knew what they would have to do to get out. She didn't even have to give it any thought. Eric sure wasn't going to like it. Damn, he might not even be willing to -- even to escape.

"Bro! I have to tell you something. There is some sick person setting these traps for us. You know the kind of things we've had to do to get past these traps and puzzles?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, you might not be willing, but it's the only way we'll get out of this room."

"What? What do we have to donow, Keisha?"

She told him.

He turned visibly green just from listening to what she said.

###

Eric felt apprehensive, frightened even, at the thought of what Keisha was about to do to him. Eric laid down on that platform, and rested his head in the lower half of the open box, with his neck in the half circle of the hole in the side. The base of the box, where the back of his head rested, was slightly cushioned on hard plastic. She closed the box over his head, and hooked a latch on it. She closed the shackles around his wrists and ankles. There was also a belt that strapped across his chest that they didn't notice before.

"Do you really have to strap me down and put those shackles on me?" he asked.

"As really do'n know, bro."

He had no choice but to trust her now. He was staring up at the ceiling his face framed by the toilet seat, the seat level with his face. His head was held immobile by the confined space of the box. And his body, arms, and legs were strapped and shackled securely.

Keisha stood over him looking down at him. "You ready lover?" Keisha asked.

"I guess so." He had to fight back a nauseous feeling in the pit of his stomach.

Keisha turned her back to him. Her buttocks swung unto view over his head. Her black ass came down onto the seat, onto his face. He opened his mouth just before she placed nearly her full weight on his face. In a slit second, her ass crack was over his mouth, his nose was sticking into her pussy, and he was staring into her muff.

"I'm sorry I have to do this to you, bro. But it's the only way."

He couldn't answer, of course. He looked up between her legs, past her belly, to the bottoms of her breasts, to the bottom of her chin, and into her large nostrils. She closed her legs together, blocking the view and plunging him into darkness.

He heard her grunt. He felt slight movement against his lips. Her anus, directly over his mouth, quivered for an instant. He heard her moan. Her anus puckered again.

###

Keisha was straining. She had to take a dump. Could she really do this to her man? But she had no choice. He had no choice. It was the only way they could get out of this trap.

She felt his nose rubbing the inside of her pussy. She felt his lips quiver against her asshole. She pushed. It was almost there. She grunted as she shit a lump out her asshole into his mouth. Ahhh, that felt good. She wasn't done yet, so she leaned back and picked some lint out of her belly button. She heard a jingle from behind. She glanced back quickly, and saw he was straining and pulling against his shackles. I guess it was a good idea to shackle him down after all. She grimaced again. Ah, here comes another one. She strained to push a thick long lump out of her asshole. She sighed and flicked the gunk from her belly button off her fingernails. Ungh, she shit another lump. She examined her fingernails. Wow, it must have been a month since Sophia last touched up her fingernails. Each of her fingernails was painted glossy black, with dark purple stars and moons. You couldn't see the design unless you looked close. They were still in good shape and you could hardly tell where they had worn away from the cuticles. Oops, another lump slid out her asshole. She sat there for a few more moments, puckering her asshole, before she knew she was done.

She stood and looked down. Eric swallowed hard. Then started gasping for breath.

"You okay, bro?" she asked.

"I'll live. Then again, maybe I won't. I feel sick! Get me out of this thing!"

She opened the box and helped him sit up.

He sat up. Man, his breath stunk like shit!Urp! "I feel like I'm going to puke!"

"Try and keep it down, bro! Try!"

"I'll try!"

###

Oh man! Oh man! That was gross. I don't think I can do that again. I'm going to puke it up anyway. I feel sick. He put his hand on Keisha's shoulder and rested his head too.

"Trah' n' keep it down, bro!" she urged again.

He felt a stomach spasm, as if he was about to puke, but he fought it down. Do I really want to keep it down, though, he wondered.

Keisha pulled him up. "C'mon, lah' down nex' t' me."

He followed her to the cot, and she laid him down. She walked away for a moment, and gave him a mouthful of cool water. Then she laid with him. He laid still, and the urge to puke slowly subsided. Though it threatened to erupt a few times.

###

Keisha was both happy and sad. Happy that Eric was keeping with the program -- working together to get past this latest trap. But sad that she had to do this awful thing to her man. His skin was even turning yellow, but she didn't dare tell him that.

After several days, he had eaten her shit countless times, and he had filled the pail under the toilet about half full. A little dial next to the door that originally was at EMPTY, was now at 1/2, suggesting that when they filled the pail, the door would unlock.

###

Eric was in a funk. Keisha was a cool girl. Sometimes, he wondered if they would end up going out together when, and if, this was all over. But on the other hand, after a steady diet of her piss and shit straight from her cunt and asshole for days, sometimes all he wanted to do was get away from her and never see her again.

Ever since he started drinking her piss and eating her shit as her human toilet, she wouldn't kiss him. He could hardly blame her for that. After a couple of days, his body just smelled like it was made out of shit. At least she still liked it when he ate her pussy, and she still let him fuck her.

He had just eaten from her asshole a few minutes ago. Man, it was all watery this time. And smelly, really smelly, as if shit wasn't smelly enough. And now he had to shit, himself.

That gauge by the door was nearly to full, and each time he shit, they tried to rattle the door open. He told Keisha that it was her turn to impale herself so he could shit. As he was going, they both heard an audibleclick from the door. He finished up. When they stood, the gauge as pointing at FULL.

###

Keisha pushed the door, half expecting it to be locked still. It opened! It opened into -- a small alcove. Another trap? No. Ahead was a door to a bathroom -- a real bathroom with a toilet, sink, and shower. To the right was a door to a bedroom, with a real bed. To the left was a door to a living room. There was a sofa and a television against the far wall.

They entered the foyer, hand in hand, and let the door close behind them. Keisha was terrified that Eric was withdrawing from her. She didn't want to lose him. She loved him. He was her man. She was his woman. They had beaten this thing together. After what they just did together, theyhad to be tight! She hoped he saw things the same way.

Still holding on to Eric's hand, she walked into the bedroom. There were no traps here. In the bedroom was a huge bed -- probably king size. There, on a dresser were their clothes they were wearing at the rave, all clean and neatly folded. Extra clothes too, in their sizes, were there. This was so romantic, Keisha thought. Still, they were captives, and they had to get though a terrible ordeal to get here.

They reentered the alcove, and peeked in the bathroom -- a real bathroom with a tub and shower, a normal toilet, and sink. Soap. Toothpaste. Toothbrushes. Shampoo. Aspirin. Other stuff a man and a woman would need.

###

Eric looked around as Keisha pulled him through this little apartment. The hallway led out into a small circular windowless living room full of sofas and throw pillows with accent lights all around the ceiling following the wall. Very nice -- much how he would like to build and decorate his own place someday -- with numerous small, specialized rooms. The three other walls of the living room had archways to other rooms.

Through one archway was a media room with a projection television, a VCR, a DVD player, a Playstation and an X-Box. The walls were lined with shelf upon shelf full of tapes, DVDs, CDs, and video games. Through the other archway was a game room with a billiard table and oak book cases filled with board games like Trivial Pursuit, Pictionary, Scrabble, Chess, Chinese Checkers, and others too numerous to mention.

A third archway led into a dining room with a small dining table. Off the dining room was a kitchen with all the latest appliances. Stainless refrigerator, dishwasher, trash compactor, electric range, built-in microwave, and all the rest. Though another door from the kitchen was a huge pantry with shelves full of packaged food. They weren't going to starve any time soon, but does this mean they are going to be kept here forever now?

Still, this was incredible. It seems they have beaten the maze. The struggle was over.

###

Keisha took it all in. Yet, glaringly absent was a telephone and computer -- no way to communicate with the outside world. Receive only. No clocks either. No way to really know how many days had gone by, or whether it was day or night.

Except for those missing things, this must be how rich folk live, she thought. Though rich folk can leave their mansions when they want. She explored the pantry, looking at what they would be eating for the next few days. Weeks? Months? Years? Then she noticed the freezer doors, like that had at that deli she worked at last year.

Now, it's time to take a long hot bath, make them a meal fit for a king and a queen, and then fuck her man in a real bed.

Whoever had set this up must show himself soon -- explain it all to them. Then she and Eric will go to The Man and put his sick ass in jail!

###

Eric went back into the bedroom. Off through another arch was a small tiled room with a hot tub.

"Wow, Keisha, look at this!"

"Oh man! Bro! We's in heav'n!"

He got in the hot tub, and she got in and sat on his lap. They played and fondled each other for some time.

Eric wasn't sure about bringing this up again, but he asked her, "Keisha, you mentioned babies some time ago. How many children do you have? Who's taking care of them? "

"She'h, I ain't got no babies. Ever' guy ah' been wit' missed th' mark. Di'choo' hit the' mark ya' think?"

He shrugged his shoulders, thinking, oh man, I hope not! For one thing, there's only one bedroom in this place. Not really set up for a family in here.

Later, they got out of the hot tub and he went into the bedroom to root through his stuff. Even his wallet with all his cash and credit cards was there. Not a dime was missing. But damn, his cell phone was gone. No way to call for help.

And what about his job with the City Screamer? It must have been several weeks by now since the rave. He'd have been terminated by now for not reporting to work. Well, he always wanted a more responsible position than copyeditor for some gossip rag, anyway. Also, his family must have reported him missing to the police. He wondered if they have any leads? How close are the police to finding them in this place?

Well, it wouldn't be so bad to spend some time with Keisha now that he didn't have to drink her piss or eat her shit any more. They'll get out. If whoever was behind this wanted to kill them, they'd be dead by now. They'll be let out eventually. That's only makes sense.

In the mean time, it would be wonderful to be with Keisha. He loved her. But how did she feel about him? He knew the score. He always saw white girls with black men wherever he went, but he hardly ever saw a white guy with a black woman. He wasn't stupid. He knew why that was. So, would she still want to be with him after they got out?

Keisha walked in after him. "What cho' think'n 'bout, bro?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing. Just how nice it'll be when we get out of here."

"Yeah, tha' be nice, bro." He thought he heard her choke back a sniffle.

###

The dark mistress was satisfied. They had beaten her maze. She was disappointed that she would be letting them go soon. But there will be others.

###

Boom! Boom! Boom! Eric woke with a start! What's that noise? A week had passed since he and Keisha had beaten that maze and had been living together in that little windowless apartment. But where was he now? He looked around. It was dark. Lights were flashing. Music was booming. People were everywhere. The din was overwhelming. He sat up. He was sitting at a booth. He was back at the rave. No. This was a different rave. Everything was all different. The band was different, but the band could have changed since he passed out and came to. Were the people different? He couldn't' be sure, but it looked like there were all different people here. Wow, what a dream! Okay, no more dope. This is too weird! He checked his watch. Huh? 10:30? Wasn't it after 1:00 the last time he looked -- just before when he popped those pills? Okay. It was all a drug-induced dream. Maybe it's time to get out of here. Get a livery cab back to midtown, and catch the next commuter train home.

He was almost to the door, where the crowd had thinned out a little, when he heard a ruckus coming from across the room. He stopped to look back, there was someone making a big stink to get down some crowded stairs from the balcony overlooking the floor. A black person. A black woman. She was waving frantically at someone over here by the door, but no one here was noticing her. He looked back. Wow, he thought, it's hard to tell from a distance, but she looked a little like that girl from his drug trip -- extremely black skin, with hair all in braids. Though you were just a figment of my drug-induced imagination, I'll miss you, Keisha!

He turned back around and walked out the door, and onto the street. People were milling about. Some black dudes arguing over something. Some white guy leaning against the wall staring into space. A white girl and black guy making out next to the steps. A black couple arguing over something or other. Some white women arguing among themselves whether or not to enter. A taxi letting a bunch of people out. Other people, white and black, guys and couples, just milling about. Wait a second! This really isn't the same rave. Well, maybe it is. Empty warehouses and burnt-out tenements all look alike. He looked up at the street corner and, what? This is about ten blocks away from where the rave was. He started to dial the cell phone, and noticed the date. Who messed with the date on my phone? Someone set the calendar ahead about 25 days!

At that moment the door burst open. That black-black girl with the braids came dashing out the door and down the steps of the warehouse-come-rave. Wow, tight purple low-rider pants, and a tight black tank top showing her bare midriff. Yes! She looked just like the girl in his dream. Exactly like her! His subconscious must have fixed on this very girl just before the hallucination started. Lucky guy, whoever she's chasing after. She then caught his eye looking at her. He started to step aside to let her by in her mad rush, as she jumped onto him, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, nearly knocking him over.

HungryGuy
HungryGuy
555 Followers