PVC, Leather, & Steel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time for Emma's first encounter with "The Inquisitor" she moved up to the girl slipping it between her thighs once more. Emma writhed expectantly against its immense girth, behind the mask Melody guessed she was probably begging for it. Bending her knees she lowered herself watching the phallus spring up more vertically as she sank lower. When just the tip of the head thrust against Emma's pussy Melody grasped the girl's hips and she rose carefully. Gradually impaling the girl quite perfectly, slowly and relentlessly Melody straightened up pushing into her victim's writhing body almost to the hilt. She was impressed, Emma was very accommodating, and not many girls could take "The Inquisitor" so easily. Emma threw back her head as she was impaled and Melody heard her cry as the chain yanked the clamps. Melody gave her twelve slow deep thrusts before pausing with the phallus now buried to the hilt. Aroused beyond belief Emma was a trembling mass already; her pale skin reddened with heat was sheened in perspiration.

"I can't fuck you properly like this," she lied eager to get the girl on a device with better access, "I'm going to move you okay.

Withdrawing from the girl Melody wiped her fingers through the thick secretions on the phallus and tasted Emma for the first time. What she tasted she enjoyed so much she decided to eat the girl out before she moved her. She fell to her knees thrusting her face eagerly into Emma's pussy, the girl must have just come she was so wet and Melody gorged herself on her musky juices as above her Emma ground against her bonds seemingly in ecstasy. Reluctantly Melody pulled away sensing all to well that Emma was close to coming again, she wanted to keep her on the boil. Moving swiftly she freed the girl but kept her masked plugged and gagged, she guided her to the next contraption

.

It was not really a contraption so to speak but two three inch square steel tubes secured to floor and ceiling. Each tube was lined from top to bottom with holes drilled right through them at intervals. Around each post square steel hoops with welded eyes hung suspended by rods through the predrilled holes giving infinite adjustment. Between the posts rails ran along the floor upon which a thigh high cabinet ran, for the moment it was kept out of the way.

Compliant as ever Emma allowed Melody to remove her dress, not stopping there, Melody stripped the girl completely naked before cuffing her. This time her wrist cuffs were applied as she stood between the poles the chains hung from them to the floor. Her ankle cuffs were similarly applied the chrome chain left in neat piles beside each bare foot.

"Bend over!" she barked Emma obeyed her immediately, "Put your hand on your knees!"

She entered her with haste pulling Emma onto the phallus and fucking her hard and fast pulling and pushing the disorientated girl by the hips. She could only imagine the sensation of that huge phallus pushing past the girth of the butt plug in the restrictive space it allowed, it must be good because Emma was fucking back urgently against her. Suddenly the girl convulsed shaking she threw her head back mindless of the chained clamps and shuddering and twitching nearly lost her balance. She was still tottering unsteadily when Melody dragged her over to the poles. Gauging it well she took Emma's wrist and clipped the chain to the upper ring, moving across she took the other chain and pulling it fairly taut clipped that to the opposite post. Standing behind Emma she judged the girls position and adjusted the chains accordingly. In moments the girl stood with her arms wide apart helpless once again. Melody came to her and made great play of caressing her, her fingers deftly undid the nipple clamps and she watched Emma squirm and twist as blood re-entered her sensitive teats quite painfully. She laughed to herself as she stooped to gather up the chain that was attached to Emma's right ankle cuff, she pulled it dragging the girl's leg with it and secured it to the lower ring around the post. Soon she had the girl spread-eagled between the posts totally vulnerable just as she wanted her, well almost.

She had one more thing to do, she went to the cupboard returning with her most inscrutable invention, a bulbous conical plug something like a butt plug but deeper with wires dangling from it a transformer with a long flex and a roll of surgical tape she knelt before Emma and inserted the device into her cunt carefully positioning it then taping the wires down her legs with hoops of tape at intervals. Lifting Emma's feet in turn she taped something at the end of the wire to the sole of her heel. Once happy she plugged the transformer into a socket and trailed the flex over to Emma. She pushed the small jack plug into its socket in the device. Happy with her work she stood before Emma smiling smugly to herself even though Emma could not see her. Unaware what Melody had planned Emma was squirming enjoying the sensation of having both her orifices well stuffed, perhaps Melody needed to explain something to her. She approached Emma from behind sweeping her long blonde hair aside she kissed her back gently working sensuously down her spine and talking at the same time.

"I've prepared, "Kiss" a little entertainment for you, "kiss, kiss" that delightful, "kiss" thing inside you "kiss" is a device that is triggered by the "kiss" micro switches that I've taped beneath your feet. If you lift "kiss your heel from the floor it will trigger it "kiss" the result may "kiss be quite unpleasant "kiss" for you my sweet!" "You really are gorgeous!"

Kissing around Emma's firm buttocks she licked the tangy sweat from her crevice savouring the faint acrid taste. She rose to her feet and lightly smacked Emma's backside then went to the cupboard returning with a long riding crop, and carried on with her lecture.

"That may not pose a problem to you Emma but cast your mind back to the club, I said I'd make you pay and now I want my payment!"

Emma stood unmoving she didn't struggle or make a noise nod or shake her head, which puzzled Melody somewhat. She would love to know what was going through the poor girl's head right this moment, but the girl just stood there giving her no clue. Raising the crop she flicked Emma's nipples with the very tip lightly, the girl squirmed as the crop gently slapped her tortured teats and Melody heard her moan behind the gag.

"I'm going to switch the device on now, it may feel a little odd as it sets itself up but it'll settle down soon enough!"

So saying she crossed to the socket and flicked the switch, turning she watched Emma shudder as the device came to life with a bone jarring vibration that she could hear clearly, then Emma twitched over and over as it tested its electrodes and circuits with a very small charge, once happy all was in order it settled down.

"Interesting is it not?" she laughed watching Emma nod furiously, "the thing is that it was just testing itself then but if you set it off from now the charge it inflicts will be much higher and that vibration lasts while its charging, so the longer it vibrates the bigger the kick. Oh and all those little tingles it gave you were from separate electrodes the device chooses where to zap you at random."

Circling Emma as she spoke Melody flexed the crop as she strode, she stopped before Emma once again and removed her dress and shoes undoing her stockings she rolled them down and removed her suspender belt leaving her clad in just "The Inquisitor". Picking up the riding crop she once again began flicking at Emma's vulnerable nipples.

"So Emma you may wonder what might cause you to trigger the device?" she watched the girl nod, "do you know what I'm tickling your titties with?"

Emma shook her head her body language stiffened as her mind imagined what it might be. Melody ran it over the girl's belly to tease her pussy with it before pulling it away and raising it high above her head. It came down fast cutting through the air with a zipping noise that clearly terrified Emma, she shook her head furiously her pleading cries muffled to unintelligible noise by the gag. Evilly Melody circled her making her flinch as the crop whistled by close to her but not striking her. Despite the gag she still could hear Emma's pleas for mercy but the girl's terror only fuelled her eagerness to inflict pain on her.

She would start easy on her, a sideways swipe across her ribs, Emma screamed and lurched but did not trigger the device. Melody repeated the stroke to the other side, this time Emma's reaction was less intense. She circled the girl landing blow after blow to her hips thighs breasts and back making her lurch and struggle but she kept her feet. By now Emma was liberally covered with reddening stripes, Melody had not struck her hard enough to really mark her yet.

Wanting to watch Emma endure the devices pleasure she struck harder from behind with a fairly hard up swung stroke that caught her under the left buttock. Emma lurched up as Melody wished, her heels left the floor for the briefest instant but Melody heard the unmistakable hum. Struggling in her bonds Emma's muffled screams were pathetic as she endured the heavily vibrating build up in terror as she awaited the inevitable. Melody laughed with glee after the device charged up it held the charge for a random length of time between one and twenty seconds further adding to the suspense and misery it inflicted. As if it knew it waited for Emma to begin to relax before it went off. Melody watched her body relax slightly; she exhaled probably assuming it was a false alarm or that Melody had lied and the device was harmless. It went off then, Melody smiled as she watched the poor girl jerk back stiffening in her bonds as the current arced through her, for a first shock it seemed quite powerful.

Allowing the girl a little time to recover from that first shock Melody paused before she returned to whipping the girl this time with greater force all across the buttocks. Only three strokes later a muffled screaming Emma had triggered the device again. Once more Melody watched the girl endure the build up but this time the shock came straight after, she watched avidly as the current tossed the jerking girl about.

""This is fun!" she laughed out as she struck Emma across both breasts with the crop, "don't you think so?"

Emma shook her head furiously trying to make herself understood as Melody hit her again.

"What's the matter Emma are you not enjoying it?" she laughed, "Wanna stop?"

She watched Emma's head nod over and the girl was more than eager to stop.

"To bad bitch," she sighed as she hit Emma across the hip hard, "as Karen Carpenter sang, we've only just begun!" so saying she hit Emma very hard across the lower belly.

The girl lurched back trying desperately not to trigger the device again but Melody had other ideas. She was already behind her and struck her across both calves making her jump. The intense vibrating started again; resigned to the coming pain Emma stood whimpering waiting for it to strike. This time however Melody did not stop beating her as she convulsed in the throes of electrocution. By now Emma was a mass of red and white weals that crisscrossed her tortured body. The floor was awash beneath the girl during the last shock Emma had pissed herself. Placing the crop on the table Melody moved to the transformer and flicked the power setting to high. Smiling wickedly and feeling very pleased with herself she crossed to stand before her guest. Melody could see the girl shook noticeably and flinched as Melody ran her hands over the tender weals that covered her ribcage.

"No more whippings for now if you do as I say that is, you may relax," she spoke softly calming the girl, "I really enjoyed that, did you?"

Emma shook her head then nodded unsure what would serve her best, it amused Melody to see the poor girl striving to please her if only to prevent another beating or shock.

"You are my bitch now, do you understand?" Emma nodded eager to please. "I want you to do something for me, something to prove your loyalty and obedience!"

As Melody spoke she reached up to caress Emma's tender swollen teats and began rolling the between fingers and thumbs, the girl was nodding her agreement. Leaving the girls breasts for a moment she opened the valve, undid the gag and pulled it out of Emma's mouth. The girl gasped in lungfulls of air thanking her breathlessly for ungagging her. Unbuckling the hood she drew it off, beneath it Emma was a real mess her hair was wringing wet and plastered to her head and her face was red and smeared with snot and spittle. As the light hit her eyes she winced even though it was not that bright. Waiting for her to settle somewhat Melody made great show of cleaning her up a little.

"I want you to be strong for me to prove yourself worthy," cooed Melody coercively as she dabbed at her with a tissue, "do you understand?"

"Yes, " gulped Emma voluntarily.

"From now you will only address me as Mistress whilst we are in theatre, do you understand? There will be no more warnings."

"Yes Mistress, what must I do to prove myself worthy?"

"Only something small and insignificant," she demanded quietly once more rolling Emma's nipples seemingly absentmindedly, "I only want you to lift your foot for me!"

"Oh please no, please don't make me Melo.. Mistress!" she whimpered her eyes wide with terror began to brim with tears, "it hurts so much Mistress, please, I cannot!"

"Wrong answer Bitch," so saying Melody grasped Emma's tender aurolae and squeezed them hard making her yelp.

"Please Mistress spare me, Yow!"

Melody twisted the girl's already sore teats sharply gradually further and further watching her cold heartedly as Emma's face contorted with pain. There could only be one conclusion, Melody released the whimpering girl's teats as soon as the buzz began. Emma braced herself for the shock as the vibrations stopped; her eyes locked imploringly on Melody's until she suddenly lurched upright with a stunted scream and gurgled incoherently as she spasmed in her chains. Once the pain passed but still trembling from the shock Emma smiled hopefully at Melody thankful that it was over. Melody unfortunately had other ideas.

"I want you to do it again!" she hissed, "this time without complaint and without any coercion from me!"

Emma went to object but obviously thought better of it, closing her eyes she lifted her foot. For poor Emma fate decided that the last would be the strongest, her eyes were wide with panic and fear as the vibration went on for a very long time telling her this was going to really hurt. As it did Melody grasped her holding her firm and kissed her victim passionately, the shock passed through them both and Melody was actually flung aside by its force, when she turned Emma hung limply in her bonds. For a moment Melody thought she had really killed the poor bitch but then Emma shook her head and slowly regained her feet.

Melody unplugged the device and extracted it from Emma and whilst on her knees in the piss unclipped the chains that bound Emma's ankles to the posts. She hoped Emma didn't think the fun was over yet she laughed to herself as she pulled the wheeled cabinet along its rails. Getting behind it she pushed it into Emma who was given no choice than to hoist herself up as best she could as it passed beneath her. Whilst the girl was perched on the cabinet Melody was busy, she pulled out the pins holding the rings that Emma's wrists were bound to and allowed them to fall to the height of the cabinet before resecuring them. Taking advantage of the chance to do so Emma had lain back on the cabinet to ease her discomfort. Pushing it forward a little more Melody took up the slack in Emma's chains before she locked the wheels in place. Thoughtfully she left the girl's legs free for now.

Leaning up over the prostate girl she entered her and began fucking her, Emma gasped and groaned as she sank the strap-on into her shocked pussy and ground against her well thrashed skin but the girl fucked back enthusiastically. As she fucked her Melody clenched her finger to trigger the switch. To her surprise Emma jerked each time the current passed through her but didn't complain, perhaps the other device had numbed her. Melody fucked her like this for over ten minutes finding herself growing increasingly aroused. She needed to come badly and began unbuckling the straps of "The Inquisitor". With one final thrust she embedded it deep inside Emma and slipped from its straps, leaning close over Emma she kissed her deeply.

"I've a little task for you!"

"Anything Mistress," came the breathless reply.

Saying no more she climbed astride Emma and moved up the cabinet, the girl knew what was expected of her; eager to please she craned her face towards her as she approached. A novice to discipline Emma may have been but she certainly was no stranger to a woman's cunt. Her lips clamped about her and a strong well directed tongue soon had Melody shuddering with pleasure as Emma ate her out most efficiently. Orgasm flooded her, convulsion after convulsion of pleasure washed over her again and again until she finally rolled from the cabinet to escape Emma's eager mouth.

"So you're good for something then?" Melody gasped breathlessly, "that was so good I've a little treat for you in a while, but for now time to truss you up again.

Grasping Emma's ankle she swung it up and over the girl's head securing it by the chain to the ring her wrist was secured to. She swiftly repeated the action on the other ankle. Emma lay on the cabinet totally exposed with her legs above her spread invitingly wide her buttocks and pussy vulnerable. The butt plug jutted out of her arse, the Inquisitor stuck up out of her pussy and Melody leant on it driving it home and making Emma cry out as she came around the cabinet on her way to the table. When she returned Melody produced a nice well-balanced paddle she showed it to Emma slapping it purposefully on her palm.

"Do you want to try it bitch?"

"Yes please Mistress," it actually sounded convincing.

Standing directly before Emma's exposed rump she began the strokes, quite lightly at first, left, right, left, right, centre on the strap-on pushing it home a little. Emma's thighs and buttocks reddened as the blows moved up and down.

"Please Mistress!" Emma moaned softly after a few more minutes of strokes.

"Do you want me to stop?" Melody enquired testily.

"No Mistress, please beat me harder, much harder I'm a slut I deserve it!"

What a turn up for the books, only too happy to oblige Melody cracked the paddle against Emma's crimson buttocks making the girl yelp with each successive blow. With her free hand she seized the strap-on and extracted it from Emma, once her pussy was exposed she landed three resounding slaps upon it that had Emma howling in pain. Each blow splattered the overexcited girl's juices about, her pussy literally oozed and Melody fell upon the feast hungrily lapping up the slippery nectar from the reddened sore flesh. At the far end of the cabinet Emma was moaning and gasping as she gorged herself on her. Even as she pleasured the girl so Melody knew what her next action was, below the cabinet she was strapping "The Inquisitor" back in place. She rose to her feet once it was secure and drove it into Emma's vulnerable pussy. The girl was well ready for it and Melody set a fast relentless pace slapping Emma's crimson buttocks with the paddle in time with her thrusts. Constantly convulsing and wailing Emma seemed to be coming all the time but Melody kept fucking her and fucking her until eventually she had to stop for breath.

"Do you want you're special treat now?" she gasped as she recovered.

"You mean that wasn't it Mistress?" Emma mewled throatily she seemed as exhausted as Melody.