PVC Sissy Whore

Story Info
PVC slut takes cock in bookstore.
910 words
4.17
67.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day I was bored and horny so decided to cruise around a local adult store and find some action. I squirted a good amount of lube into my ass, slipped in my favourite 3 ball butt plug and put a pink chastity cage on my tiny cock. I wore hot pink lacy panties and bra, a tight PVC miniskirt, high heels, a pink jacket and heavy makeup like a whore, complete with blonde wig.

I saw a man in his 40s hanging around out front of the theatre smoking. We made eye contact and with a nod, I followed him inside to the back of the theatre and into a dark booth. He dropped a coin in the slot and a clip of a young blonde whore sucking cock flicked on. The man sat down and laid back, I was on my knees in front of him. The black floor was sticky, slightly moist and the whole room stank of semen and sex. There were a few drops of partially dried semen on the wall; I had to resist the urge to lick them clean. I undid the stranger's fly and saw his average cock peeking through his fly and a thick bush of greying pubic hair. I buried my nose into his cock and balls inhaling deeply, taking in his musky aroma, feeling his oily grey ball hairs tickle my mouth.

His cock quickly straightened and was now semi-hard but still somewhat soft. Gently taking his cock out of his jeans, I placed my mouth on the end of his dick. I began to draw circles inside his foreskin with my tongue. He moaned filth while I played with his sensitive cockhead. He had a very nice salty taste. I pulled my tongue out of his foreskin and sucked his cock straight to the back of my throat. His grey pubic hair bristled against my nose as I sucked him down, feeling him getting harder in my mouth.

I slowly slid my head back off his slick cock sucking hard the whole time. His cock was now rock solid and very veiny. I sped up my tempo and began to really work this guy's cock. The whore on the TV screen was sucking dick too so I started to follow her movements, sucking hard and gagging his cock past my tonsils every time I bottomed out. The stranger started to buck his hips and I knew what was coming. I grabbed his hips and pushed my face down hard, swallowing hard on his cock as it spasmed and he shot his load straight past my throat and down into my gullet. We stayed motionless in the same position for a good 30 seconds. I sucked gently on his cock, cleaning the mess and savouring the leftover cum that drooled out.

Without a word he sat up, slipped his cock back into his jeans and walked out, without so much as a thank you. The stranger left the door open but instead of closing it I took of my jacket and peeled my tight skirt up. I felt very sexy kneeling on the floor, facing the wall in my bra and panties. I reached for my ass, pushed my panties to the side and started playing with the plug in my ass. I shuffled closer to the wall and started to lick the dried semen on the wall from god knows how long ago. I was in heaven. It didn't take long before somebody noticed me. I saw the room darken and heard the door close. A pair of strong rough hands groped my ass. I loved the thrill of not being able to see this man. My heart was racing. He took my plug out and I suddenly felt very empty and unfulfilled.

He replaced the plug with a finger, pushing deeply into my hot asshole and started rubbing my swollen prostate. I moaned like a cheap whore, kneeling on the floor like I was. My little cock strained against its cage and I wiped some of my pre cum onto my fingers and licked them greedily. This man wasted no time and was already hard. He stuck his cock straight into me and thanks to my lube and excitement; he slid straight in with no pain. The all familiar wave of pleasure rolled over me and he started sawing in and out of my ass. We got into a nice rhythm as I flexed my pelvic muscles and pushed back with each of his strokes. My moans turned to screams as the pace intensified and his thighs slapped loudly on my wet ass cheeks. After a few minuted he came in my warm asshole, pulled his cock out and slid in my plug, saving all the hot cum and mucous from our fuck session inside me.

I turned around and saw his cock for the first time. He was black and so was his cock. It was shiny with a strand of cum drooling out. Not wanting to waste any I slurped it up and cleaned off the beautiful cock, tasting a mixture of my ass and his cum.

I slid my panties back over the plug in my used, raw asshole and pushed my tight PVC skirt down, attempting to display some semblance of modesty. Legs shaking, I walked out of the store and drove home hungering for my next visit, already wanting for more cock.