PWP

Story Info
She-Hulk's in one of *those* stories again...
5.4k words
4.72
25.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wally had to be dreaming. A wet dream. He knew he was asleep, but there was a pleasure in his groin, slick and exciting. He could feel his cock grow into the delicious suction that bathed and warmed it. Over the intensity of the sensation, he felt his lips twitch into a smile. He was floating down a dark tunnel, the warm water foaming over his manhood, excitedly swirling there to carry him along—sweeping him closer and closer to some lighted opening. He counterintuitively opened his eyes to see what was beyond the tunnel andknewhe was dreaming.

There was a woman between his legs, mouth bobbing up and down, full lips pursed and sucking. That wasn't unusual, though it damn sure wasn't asusualas Wally might've liked. It was just that the woman was green, and seven feet tall, her body thick and buxom in the manner of a bodybuilder.

She wore, absurdly enough, a tailored jacket of pinstripe charcoal, the matching skirt allowing for the sight of her girthy gams. Her arms were just as wide, powerful four-by-fours ending in big hands that prowled over his body, petting his six-pack abs and curling body hair.

Wally moaned involuntarily as they dipped down, finding his hairy balls and squeezing them with surprising gentleness. Again her mouth traveled the length of his shaft, sinking his cock all the way down to her throat, the green woman bending forward to let him see the tight silk blouse under her jacket, the lace bra beneath her blouse, the green breasts inside them unveiled by how unbuttoned her blouse was and how undersized her bra was. Demi-cups, maybe a size too small, though Wally couldn't imagine what a size big enough would be. 44F? 44G? Each tit looked to be the size of his head or larger. And still they were proportional to her wide, muscular frame, the body of a weightlifter with the tits of a centerfold.

Even looking at her, Wally felt hotter than he ever had before. With her impressive and enthusiastic skills added to the mix, he had no chance. He grabbed the back of her head with both hands, fingers sinking deep into her dark green hair, and forced her head down as his hips jutted up, stuffing all of his cock into her mouth.

The shock of her tight throat around his manhood set him off. He shot deep into her belly and she drank eagerly, her eager acceptance of his jizz sending almost as much pleasure through Wally's body as his orgasm. In fact, it made him hard once more.

This was nothing new either. With the Speed Force, Wally could recuperate from injury or exertion so fast, he could run another marathon before he'd even finished the first. Now, with the abundant incentive provided by his new friend, he hardened so quickly it was like he'd never softened. Wally placed his legs around her neck and pulled the woman over onto her side, only budging the strongwoman with her giggling assent (he felt her laughter against his cockhead).

Once situated, he face-fucked her, driving his crotch savagely into her face. The woman moaned as her throat's tightness was again taxed, pawing at Wally's body as fresh sweat ran over his nudity, then rolling her hands over her own perfect curves as he came once more, spurting into her throat and filling her mouth with cream.

Only then did he pull away from her, his cock still half-hard, and quickly firming as the aftershocks of his double orgasm continued to tingle inside him. Something was confusing, though. He lay back exhausted to try to figure it out, then felt his cock turn to stone. The green woman was still sucking on him, tongue lapping up all the cum that had spilled onto his balls.

"Jen!" Wally groaned—just then realizing her name was Jen—as she squeezed his cock at its base, ran her hand up his shaft, tingled another delicious glob of cum out of him. She laved it into her mouth with the tip of her tongue.

"Mmmmmm," Jen moaned, gulping only at length. "My compliments to the chef. Your cum tastes better than ever!"

Wally was still half-asleep. "How long have you been blowing me?" he asked.

"Relationship-wise, or just now? Because if you only mean this morning, then clearly long enough." Jen licked her forest green lips. "Or maybe not nearly long enough. I'm still hungry for breakfast..."

She put her mouth back around his cock and sucked it back into her throat, pistoning her perfect looseness down on his throat as she took him to his very root.

"Now that's a wake-up call!" Wally muttered, feeling every inch her hot mouth moved over his cock. Jen was single-minded, obsessed. She licked and sucked methodically, enjoying every second his cock was in her mouth, memorizing every bit of his shaft.

Wally could tell she loved his cock, that she knew it would transform her from horny bitch to satisfied woman, and he could feel her groan in anticipation of that change. He met her eyes, saw her close them in hunger as she let her tongue loll all over his cock.

"That's it, baby," he muttered. "Get it nice and hard. So hot in your mouth... sucking me so hard... oh God, God,that's good...suck me hard! Get every drop! Here comes breakfast!"

His cum tasted delicious to Jen, even more delicious than she had let on. Because it wasn't just the taste, it was the feel, so hot and thick and weighty between her lips, and so much of it. She could taste itinsidehis cock as he came, feel its rush under her tongue as she licked all over his cockhead, under it, inside the sensitive little space where it joined his shaft, where she had to pry her tongue to feel the passage of his seed down her throat.

"Oh fuck!" Jen moaned, when she could stand to pull herself away from his well-used cock and the lingering taste of his cum. "I love when you give me a triple right down my throat. There's like a pint of cum in my stomach right now. I can still feel how warm it is. How 'bout you get that dick hard again, put it where the green don't shine, and send me a little more Flash-juice to keep me warm all day at that chilly old office."

Jen's dirty words in her rough, sexual voice, had Wally growing all over again, but then a thought struck him. Flash fact: he had no idea who this woman was.

Jen was licking his ballsweat from his fingers. An appetizer. She didn't notice his abrupt lurch to his feet atop the mattress, his almost comical fumbling for a fly that wasn't there. In fact, nothing was there except for a Flash T-shirt, and his herky-jerky attempts to pull its hem over his erection made his cock bounce around more than hide. Finally, he zipped off the bed, ripping the mattress pad off it to wrap around his lower body (it shot out from under Jen much as a tablecloth might not disturb the silverware). Now Jen noticed his distress. Her laughter filled the air.

"If you're going to change the sheets," she said, "I think you should wait until I'm done playing with my boy toy."

There was a great deal of fabric left over from Wally wrapping the bedding around himself. He held that in front of his groin as well. "Who are you, Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk, Avengers member and reserve member of the Fantastic Four!?" Wally paused, the mattress pad sagging a little as he remembered.

Jen's eyes lavished attention on his rust-red pubic hair, damp with her saliva and clotted with his cum. "You forgot attorney-at-law. And you, Flasher... at least I wish you were a flasher... are showing a lot more morning person than usual. C'mon, kiddo, it's not like I ever minded you lazing around in my big bed all day. Not so long as I get to join you. And you help tire me out..."

"We're dating?"

"If you want to call it that." Jen arranged herself on the mattress, powerful legs crossed, undoing her jacket so it fell open, her blouse unbuttoned just over her cleavage. "C'mon, Wally—do you really want a bunch of nonsense about how we met, how we got to know each other, us being attracted to each other and flirting with each other, us going on a date or fighting a supervillain together, then falling into bed with each other... and you just know we'd be interrupted right when things are getting good... then having some drama, then getting back together, thenfinallybanging? Or do you want to admit it'sthatkind of story and get on with it?"

"I think reality might've been altered somewhat... so we're in a relationship..." It wouldn't be the first time the universe had called a mulligan. But getting through a Crisis with an Orion animal woman for a sugar momma was definitely new. And people said Barry was the greatest Flash of all time...

Jen undid another button on the blouse. It seemed to be the one that had been in most danger of simply popping under the strain of holding in her oversized breasts in her oversized bra. With it open, her blouse flew apart, letting her massive globes out into the air, her bra's demi-cups holding onto them by the metaphorical fingernails. Almost all of her full, round, and impossibly firm breasts were burgeoning out of those cups, even her areolas only slightly hidden.

Fully aroused, in more ways than one, Wally finally noticed that her hair was damp, her breasts glossy with moisture. She must've just come from the shower, her body dried off a little by whatever towel had been lucky enough to touch it, but still warm and wet.Fresh. He thought of how fantastic she must've looked, completely naked, the shower spray making her jade flesh glisten as it cascaded over all of her exuberant curves, splashing over those huge tits and running down between her naked thighs. He wondered if the hair down there was the same shade as that on her head. Was she a natural green? And was her pussy pink, or yet another shade of green? Or another color entirely? Blue?

"I think it's time for a quickie," Jen winked, uncrossing her legs. He could see up her skirt. Panties, preventing him from getting an answer for any of his irresistible curiosity. It hit him like a challenge.

Wally dropped the mattress pad. His cock led the way, stiff as a nail. "You can't rush foreplay."

"Oh!" Jen gasped, her blouse suddenly unbuttoned to the navel, now not so much of a shred of fabric getting between Wally and her cleavage. Her breasts heaved, putting her bra under one last strain, before Wally's quick fingers figured out the clasp in back. "Ooh!" Jen squalled happily, registering now the feel of Wally's body against her as he reached behind her to undo her bra. She could feel his cock, grinding hard against her thigh, and the damp warmth of precum smeared on her leg. "You naughty boy..."

Undone, her bra was already slipping down her ample cleavage, one nipple shyly exposed, the other denting the soft lace of its demi-cup, the full and spectacular sight of her rack just milliseconds from being Wally's...

Wally slapped his forehead. "Now I remember! I was working as a mechanic for the police department when we all got hit by a frivolous lawsuit, saying that because I worked on a police cruiser, I was responsible for a guy getting whiplashed when the cop driving it forced him off the road. I hired you to represent me, but couldn't quite afford your fee, so I offered to fix your car to make up the difference. When I got there, you were in that sports bra and yoga pants for your work-out, so there was all that tension as I tried to tell you about all the work it would take to get your car running after Titania smashed it. I worked all day on your car, with a little help from my superspeed, and you kept bringing me food and drinks and watching me tighten lugnuts. Once I was finally done, we took the car for a test drive, but Captain Cold and Heatwave attacked you. We fought them off together, but you realized I was the Flash, then you said it was protected by attorney-client privilege. I was grateful as hell, so I couldn't refuse when you offered to let me clean up at your place from working on your car, only you said I had missed some oil when I showered, so you personally wiped me off and pulled down the zipper on my jumpsuit and that's how you saw my erection and you started giving me a handjob and I kissed you and after I got cum all over you, you said it was way past time for you to finally shower, so we got into the stall together and—" He paused. "How the hell did we both fit in a shower stall?"

"Wally!" Jen pulled her bra up, drawing her breasts up fuller and more luscious than ever before they finally slipped from their cups, jiggling in the open air as if desperate to resist gravity, to be even higher and more proud than they already were. Without the bra, they seemed even larger.

Wally stared at them for what, to his sped up senses, seemed a small eternity. They were Starfire good. Power Girl good. Big wobbling hills without the slightest dip, pushing out from her chest as if desperate to be touched, to be tasted, but not hard. Firm, but not hard. They still jiggled, just the slight motion of Jen releasing them from confinement filling them with motion, putting them to a tempting shimmy that his eyes couldn't possibly escape. They were so big. They were just so fucking big.

Then Jen shook herself from side to side, her hair flying around her head in a shampoo commercial flip, but Wally didn't even notice, consumed by how her breasts swayed with perfect softness. They were real, too. As big and soft and real as he could possibly want.

"I... I... goddamn!" Wally groaned, as without even being touched, his cock erupted, firing a line of cum that slapped Jen from her forehead to her formidable abs. Another two thick jets followed, one for each breast—the first had fallen between her tits. And despite the elongated volume of his cumshots, the last two were entirely confined to her breasts. They had simply been targets too big to miss.

"Well!" Jen said, looking down at her messy self with a mixture of peevishness and pride. "Glad I took my bra off. I mean, I always am, but..."

She took out a handkerchief from her jacket pocket, quickly sponging up the jism Wally had supplied. He stammered, staring at her in abject misery.

"I'm sorry! I was just—you were so—I know you wanted to—"

"Wanted? Past-tense?" Jen smiled lovingly at him. Eventhatseemed to make her breasts rise formidably. "The good thing about keeping you around, Wally, is that hard-ons are like taxis in New York. If I miss one, there'll be another coming along any minute. In the meantime, since you like my tits so much, maybe you can give me some of that foreplay you promised?"

Wally rushed in, so fast he knocked Jen down to the mattress, his lips eagerly meeting hers. Jen moaned into the sudden kiss, first surprise, then pleasure, then even more pleasure as she felt his hands all over her tits.

His hands were actually too small for the huge mammaries; dwarfed by the sheer size of Jen's rack. He wouldn't have even been able to grasp them if it weren't for how astonishingly soft, like pillows, her oversized globes were. His fingers sunk into them, with a little resistance that yielded to his strong grip, and then her tits were slopping around in and out of his grasp, batted around by his groping, by his fruitless attempts to fit all of her breasts into his unworthy hands. By the way Jen cooed, Wally didn't think she minded his failure, and except for his streak of Midwesterner pride, he didn't much care either. But grinding his palms into her tits, fingers slipping and sliding over both the dampness of the shower and the warmth of his own recently deposited seed, an alternative occurred to Wally.

He left Jen with one last kiss—and a lick up her jade face that made Jen laugh with acknowledgment of his sheer lust for her—then he came up to straddle her midsection. With the way Jen towered over him, even horizontally, he had no worry of his runner's physique hurting her. Jen looked up at him, eyebrow piqued, interest aroused. Then she gasped as he slapped his hands across her bare tits, a stinging slap that caught both grand hills, leaving them tingling and swaying like laundry in the wind.

"Mmm!" Jen bit her lip. "You know you'll have to hit harder than that to hurt me?"

"I'm not trying to hurt you," Wally said, even as he slapped with his other hand, sending Jen's breasts straining to the right for an eternal moment before they rebounded, shaking away the violence of Wally's blow. And the pleasure.

"You're not?" Jen asked, voice dipping. Her eyelashes fluttered as Wally slapped her tits again. "But you're a superhero!" Her lips parted slightly, hanging open as her breasts were jolted the other way. "And I've been a very bad girl."

Wally grabbed her left nipple—hard, of course—and twisted it forcefully. He was thinking of doing it until Jen whimpered, but he'd barely touched it when one escaped her lips. His other hand clapped at her other breast. The whimper got louder.

"It's your job to punish me!" Jen gasped. Her eyes were wide as dinner plates. He could see now that her irises were green, of course.

That left only one part of her to figure out.

Wally put his hands on her tits, shoving her down to the bed as he squeezed as hard as he could, those erect nipples buzzing against Wally's palms like tiny drills. She wailed, eyes closing, lips folded out in a way Wally couldn't help but think of as whorish—he felt her body lurch underneath him, a little jerk that had to have been involuntary. She'd come a little. She must have.

Wally climbed off her, leaving her laying on the bed in perfect dishabille, her hair a mess, her blouse and jacket nowhere near covering her heaving breasts, her legs twitching as she came down from whatever high he'd brought her to. She'd been arrogant enough to showerbeforemaking this little booty call. He was going to show her that pride came before a fall. And so would Jen. Multiple times.

Feet hitting the floor, Wally grabbed her legs—having to use both hands on each—and hauled them to either side, opening her skirt up. Jen raised her head weakly to see him reaching between her parted legs, under her open skirt.

"I think I've thought up a good punishment for you," Wally said, and Jen felt a brisk rush as her panties were jerked down her thighs, open air on her wetness andfuck,she was so very wet... "I don't think you should be allowed to wear panties. In fact, I think you should go to work with my cum dripping down your leg, so you'll remember what happens to bad girls."

Jen grinned widely. "Like I need more reason to be one."

Wally finished tugging her panties off her ankles, then zipped away, over to his discarded jeans. He picked them up and stuffed her panties into his pocket before disappearing, reappearing before her again. Not that Jen saw him, as he'd spun her around so she was turned over, her belly on the mattress and her ass in the air.

"Spread your knees, bad girl," Wally commanded, and Jen pushed her knees outward, exposing her entire womanhood. She could feel his hungry eyes. Next best thing to being touched, being looked at like that. But then, nothing was as good as being touched.

Except maybethis, the anticipation, feeling so vulnerable, bent over like this with her legs apart, her bare ass thrust into the air like she was a bitch in heat. The cool air on her pussy did nothing to cool her down. Wally had given her a magnificent orgasm, just from playing with her breasts, and now, though the heat of her lust was raging volcanically, she thought it might actually be possible that he'd satisfy her.

***

Wally gripped his cock, realizing he'd grown hard again, even before the sight of Jen's bare cunt. He was, as always, fascinated at seeing everything a woman usually kept so well-concealed. Panties, skirt, spanx, crossing her legs... all so a guy like him couldn't see that satiny ass, those open cheeks, the little rosebud of her asshole and the glistening wetness of her slit.

12