PWP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Higher!" Wally ordered, and Jen tittered as she obligingly raised her ass, bowing her back, head and shoulders driven into the mattress like a linebacker, her knees almost over the edge of the bed. "You look nice, ass up in the air like that. You look good and ready to be fucked."

"When aren't I?" Jen teased. "Question is, are you?" She turned her head, looking over her shoulder at the long, thick cock she'd laid claim to.

Wally didn't wait any longer. If he was still dreaming, he didn't want to give himself time to wake up. He'd seen how wet her panties were, the front practically soaked, and knew that she wasn't just ready for him, she needed it.

Who cared what color her sex was? When he was done with it, it would be white.

Jen gasped, eyes glazing over with fulfillment as Wally entered her at superspeed. And stayed in, his cock not pistoning, but buzzing and vibrating with all his power, centered into the already vast dimensions of Jen's penetration. He was so large that just entering her, Jen had found herself close to climax. And her body didn't stop, didn't grow weary of this intense stimulation, but gorged itself on it, tensing and relaxing in constant succession, her strong inner muscles clenching in intense pleasure, then forced to relax by the internal massage of Wally's vibration.

More than that, in the slow-motion of his enhanced perception, Wally had plenty of time to witness Jen's hardening clit emerge from its hood, shyly at first, then with a blood-engorged pride, its obvious sensitivity begging for his touch. Wally reached down and covered it with his thumb, the vibration in the whorls of his fingerprint at a feverish pitch that had Jen's eyes opened in shock, an orgasmic cry breaking through the chorus of moans she'd been making.

Jen had heard all the off-color jokes about the Fastest Man Alive. Now she realized the truth; no one would ever make her come as fast as he had.

Wally groaned. Her cunt felt amazing, shaking his cock as much as his cock was shaking it, a perfectly resilient holder for his fucking. The only thing he could remember feeling half as good were her tits—and they were right there, dangling under her as she knelt in her doggy position. His big girl...

He didn't even think about it. He just did it, settling his weight on top of her, actually laying down on her erect back as he fucked her, leaving his hands free to reach under her chest and grope her. Her tits massive and soft, his hands sliding over them now that they were damp with sweat, like her breasts couldn't stand to let him be content with just a little parcel of themselves, and were trying to force his hands all over them.

He squeezed deep into her breasts, one hand finding the nipple and twisting it hard, the other soaking into her flesh. This time, he put both hands on only one breast, and between his two sets of fingers he was able to pretty much cover it, mold his grip to it the way a tit should be held. Jen gasped and moaned and laughed, full-throated, and he switched to her other breast, made it tender, played it rough, until its nipple was straining into his touch just as hotly as the other one was. And with his speed, he fidgeted between both tits with both hands, so it was like he was groping her with twenty fingers instead of ten.

Jen bowed her head and gave into his fucking all over again. Just when she'd been getting used to having a cock that vibrated...

At her moment of climax, her cunt tightened irresistibly, overcoming even the powerful whirr of Wally's cock. She felt the full pressure of her clenching sex, unmuted by his vibrations, and it was too much for him to bear. His cock swelled with lust, he felt the vast throb of his orgasm crouched at the base of his cock, then the incredible rush of it blitzing down the length of his cock. He felt Jen's cunt grow even wetter with his own seed added to the mix, surrounding his deeply embedded cock. It did not grow soft, but paused and began to slowly, surely, gather strength once more, feeding on the pleasure of being inside Jen to grow lustful once more.

"One sec!" Wally gasped, settling back onto his heels.

"Too long!" Jen moaned. "Put it in my ass! Ram your finger up my ass, fuck me with it, fuck both my holes at once!"

Wally looked at the ever-so-slightly pink asshole secluded between Jen's firm cheeks and couldn't say no. He stabbed his middle finger into her rectum, scowled as he felt the tightness resisting him, then vibrated his finger. Rotated its tip insistently at her hole, even as his cock swelled once more, his hips beginning to rock with the tiniest of motions into Jen, out of her.

Her tightness was incredible, but he chiseled away at it, vibrating his finger at almost supersonic speeds, watching as Jen tossed and shook, arching her back, raising her body off the mattress to give herself to him all the more. Sweat now covered her body, her green skin glowing like some tropical jungle, her dangling breasts jiggling almost up to her chin as she rutted against his finger, inviting it in, thigh muscles spasming with new lust, almost dropping down from her hands and knees and back onto her belly.

Finally, Jen threw her head back, damp hair striking her broad back like a cat o' nine tails. "Yes! Feels fantastic!" There was some pain, but it was nothing compared to the feel of Wally's rutting cock and tingling finger. Jen panted hotly as Wally took her asshole, finger fucking in and out of it, cock beginning to hammer at her cunt in full, unstoppable assault.

Wally groaned madly. "I wanna fuck your ass!"

"If that's not what you're doing," Jen gasped, "then I'd sure like to know what it's called!"

Wally smacked her ass with his free hand. "Not with my finger! With my dick!" he growled.

Jen shut her eyes, picturing his huge cock stuffed up her ass, where his finger already felt gargantuan. God, it would like being split wide open. She loved it.

"Fuck me then!" she demanded. "Fuck me in the ass! Ram your prick up my ass and make mecome!"

"I always listen to advice from counsel..."

Wally pulled his cock from Jen with difficulty, her clinging cunt laving its way off his manhood, constantly tempting him to return his full length to her tight embrace, begging him with every inch he removed. But finally, he was out, dripping with her copious wetness. Practically lubricated with the juices of her orgasms. He then pressed himself against her tiny opening and pushed, relieved to find that she was far looser after his fingering.

Jen whimpered as she felt his fat cockhead overcome her tight anus, popping inside. "Careful! Not too hard... go easy at first... go slow..." Then she held her breath as Wally exerted more pressure.

Wally grabbed her cheeks—they, at least, fit into his hands—and pulled them wide, watching as his glistening cock sunk forward. He felt fresh sweat course over his brow as Jen's asshole at first squeezed, then expanded, never seeming to loosen its heated grip on his shaft even as it let him push slowly inward.

"God, you're fucking tight!" Wally moaned with his cock buried halfway inside Jen's ass. "I would've thought you'd be big everywhere."

Without looking back, Jen raised her middle finger into the air. Wally paused in surprise, wondering if he'd hurt her.

"No, don't stop!" she chided. "It feels good! Push it all the way in, put it all in me!"

"You mean you don't want me to go slow?" Wally taunted.

Jen growled, shaking her head. Wally guessed (with a private smile) that witty banter wasn't foremost on her mind at the moment. He forced his cock deeper, watching her asshole engulf it. The sight was almost better than the sensation: but nothing could top the intense heat, thealmostunrelenting tightness of her ass. Except, Wally amended himself, the feel of her body's final surrender.

Jen gasped and held her breath as she felt herself reallystretch,finally give in to accommodating his huge cock in her asshole. It still hurt, but that just made the pleasure feel more real, somehow. And the more cock he got into her ass, the better it felt. Best of all was, of course, the final inch of his shaft being fitted to her, hairy balls bumping against the cum-stained folds of her pussy. With a triumphant laugh, Wally goosed her, feeling her wiggle around him as he rested inside her.

"Had enough cock?" he teased her.

"Never!" Jen groaned. "But I think... this is about enough... for one hole..."

"So it feels good then?"

"Oh, hell yes!" she cried. "You feel like a fucking tree trunk inside me. Finish me off, motherfucker! Finish me off!"

She pushed her hips at him with wild abandon as Wally gave in, blurring into superspeed to pound her ass with hours of thrusts in seconds. His battery of thrusts shook even her invincible body. Within seconds—days—Wally gave into the enticing pressure of Jen's ass. He came, hot young sperm filling Jen, spilling out into the crack of her ass.

By then, Jen had come twice already. Feeling his hot load settle inside her, she came again. This time, she was not cut off by yet another orgasm, not silenced by her own pleasure. She screamed in absolute ecstasy.

"I'M COMMMMMING!" She fell facefirst to the mattress, further cries muffled by the down.

"Copycat!" Wally quipped as he surrendered again to the squeezing her ass gave him, the flexing contractions that his cock could no longer escape. He turned his face to the ceiling, eyelids ground shut, and bellowed out his orgasm. In a nanosecond, he'd come, recovered, and come again. His seed now splurged from Jen's overfull ass, landing on bedding that would have to be not just cleaned, but replaced altogether.

"Oh fuck," Jen breathed, feeling his cock trying valiantly to rally, still inside her. "Oh fuck." He left it there for a long time." Oh fuck." Moving the half-hard shaft back and forth in a languor until it was drained. "Oh fuck." Only then did Wally finally withdraw, sitting heavily down on the mattress. "Oh fuck." Jen's ass was still in the air, the rest of her collapsed to the bed—even now living in hope that he would make her come once more. "Oh fuck..."

"Oh shit, Linda!" Wally cried suddenly. He looked to his ring finger. "I think I might be married."

Jen finally collapsed fully atop the mattress. The motion seemed to set off another bout of orgasm inside her. "Well... I don't normally do divorce cases... but for you, I'll make an exception." She rolled over. More cum fled her ravaged body. "Hell, I'll pay your goddamn alimony..."

12