Pyaasi Choot Ch. 09

Story Info
Reena seduces auto-rickshaw driver. (Hindi)
5.3k words
4.67
70.9k
10
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Handing one drink to Reena, Vibha settled back on the sofa beside her. They looked at each other, brimming with joy over what they had done together during the last two days.

"arrey branahI.n pahanI, blouseke nIche terey nipplessApha dikha rahe hai.n" Vibha said as she sipped her vodka. "Oooohh, sexy hai.n ki nahI.n?" Reena giggled. Vibha moved forward, tracing her forefinger around Reena's wildly sensual mouth. "merA man tau phir se bahak rahA hai" she said. Vibha's voice was slurred due to drunkenness. "aba phira se chheD-chhAD chaaluu mat kar, bahut mushkil ho jaayegi aur hum dono poori raat aisey hI chudaai karti rahe.ngi" Reena whispered to Vibha. "humne tau chudakkar-pann me.n mardo.n ko bhi pIchhe chhoDa diyA."

They finished their drinks and Reena got up to leave. Vibha followed her to the door, half-lurching in her heels under the influence of too much drinking. "saali tu tau nashe me.n choor hai" Reena giggled as she kissed Vibha, who was still breathtakingly naked, at the door of her house before leaving. Reena's steps were also slightly unsteady as she walked on the footpath looking for auto-rickshaw. Even after walking for about ten minutes, she did not see any rickshaw. It was a quiet locality and she thought this might be the reason she could not find auto-rickshaw. She lit a cigarette and walked towards a bus stop hoping to take the bus instead. Her body still tingled in the afterglow of their exhausting sexual encounter as she walked feeling the aching, distant throbbing in her pussy that reminded her of what they had done. She reached the bus stop and luckily she saw an auto-rickshaw parked nearby.

The driver was sleeping on the back seat of auto-rickshaw. She called him to wake him up. "Mohali chaloge kyaa?" The driver got up with a startle. He was a young and handsome guy, around 18-19years old, with broad shoulders and shaggy black hairs. "nahI.n memsahaab... aaj bus or rickshaw waalo.n ki hadtaal hai" he told her wiping his eyes.

"dekho.. mera ghar jaana jaroori hai... tum paise ki chintaa mat karo" she tried to lure him.

"dekhiye memsahaab.. mai.n aapki takaleef acchii tarah samajhta hoo.n, par ek tau Mohali Punjab border ke doosri aur paDtaa hai...hamaare auto ka license wahaa.n nahI.n chaltaa. Thulle (cops) pareshaan karte hai.n. doosre, agar auto-union waalo.n ne passenger ke saath dekh liya tau bahut mushkil ho jaayegi" he explained while unashamedly looking at her breasts which were visible through the thin material of her blouse. Reena noticed this and to entice him, she adjusted her pallu in such a way that he could clearly look at her boobs and then again requested with a very coquettish smile, "tumhe.n mu.nha maangA inAma milegA."

"hum aapko naa bhi nahi.n kaha saktaa hoo.n... chaliye... par hum baahar-baahar ke raaste se aapko le jaaoo.ngA... thoDa time jyaada lagega..." driver agreed to take her. His voice was boyish and he spoke with a rustic accent.

"time ki parvaah mat karo... tum sirf mujhe ghar pahoo.nchA do" Reena assured him as she got in the back of the auto-rickshaw.

Her mind was still on the wild and fulfilling episodes she had with Vibha. "Have I turned into a lesbian," she wondered. "Women like Vibha make me quiver and shiver, that's true," she thought "But I like men too." All these thoughts once again triggered the endless throbbing of her blood, the hot hungry itchiness of her still-gripping cunt. What's coming over me? She thought. Why won't it go away? I really am a nymphomaniac after all. While she was turning all this over in her head, and trying to suppress or ignore the gushing tumult of her blood and the hot unsatisfied yearnings in her burning pussy, she caught the driver glancing at her in the rearview mirror. He stared at her brazenly, eating her with his eyes, promising to deliver anything she might request. The double meaning song was playing on auto-rickshaw's stereo. "maal gaaDi ko dhakkA lagA, dhakkA lagA, dhakkA lagA.." And she suddenly knew that there must be something about her he could smell. She noticed his face with a vicious, sarcastic twist as the song changed to "choli ke peechhe kya hai... choli ke peechhe..." and she realized her own boobs were visible through her blouse, as she was not wearing bra. In some ways she must be advertising herself like a bitch in heat. It was getting little dark and they were passing through a very lonely stretch of road. Still, the way he kept looking at her gave her goose bumps. His dark bold eyes riveted hers in the mirror for such long periods that she was afraid he might loose the control and swerve into the bushes or hit the trees along the road. Reena could feel herself being swept over with a lascivious wave. Her sexual encounters of the last week had reawakened her appetites, rekindled her needs.

One more blissful time before she reached home?

A tremendous surge of lascivious excitement charged through her and her mind was filled with visions of shameless plans to seduce the young auto-rickshaw driver who sat staring openly at her. Ever since she had started seducing her students, perfect young smooth boys had become her weakness. She could see that he was a good deal older than any of the students at her school, but there was something about his appearance that hid his age from her. He could be anywhere from eighteen to twenty, thought Reena quickly. This could be pretty interesting. " I might have a great deal of fun with this one," thought Reena.

"kahan ke rahne waale ho tum...aur naam kya hai" Reena initiated the conversation as she lit a cigarette.

"raju naam hai hamara aur hum bihar se yaha.n aaya hoo.n..." he replied, "apne chacha ke paas... yeh autorickshaw bhi chacha ka hi hai..."

"kab se ho yahA.n" she asked as she pulled out a hip pocket flask from her purse and took a much needed swig. Her flask held four or five stiffies at say one measure per gulp.

"ek hi saal hua hai abhi... metric pass karne ke baad idhar aayA hoo.n... rozgaar ke liye" Raju replied.

"tau tumhaari shaadi-vaadi hui ki nahi.n abhi?" Reena asked with a sexy smile.

"shaadi tau hamrai bachpan mei.n hi ho gayi thi..." he replied blushingly "par abhi tak gauna nahi.n hua hai"

"gauna... who kya hai?"

"gauna... matlab abhi tak hamaari lugaai hamaare saath nahi.n hai... apne mayake mei.n hi hai... vidaai nahi.n hui hai.... pahle hum do char paise jod lei.n... phir vidaai ki rasam hogi"... he explained.

"tau tum aba tak kunware hi ho.... mera matlab tumhe.n biwi ki jaroorat nahi.n mahsoos hoti?..... Reena's sultry voice, and sizzling smile suggested only one thing: sex. She took a drag of her cigarette, shaking her head as she exhaled.

The young driver tried to speak, but he could not, so instead, he just mumbled incoherently. He was totally confused. A rich and beautiful, half-drunk woman talking to him like this... what was going on? Maybe she's gonna let him fuck her after all. He had had sex only once in his life and now he remembered the one girl he had fucked, back in his village. He knew that after he dropped this pretty woman at her destination, he would probably have to masturbate.

Reena couldn't help smiling as she saw him squirm in embarrassment. Reena knew that he was in an agony of confusion and frustration as she brazenly flaunted her intentions. She was enjoying teasing him while testing his guts. Watching the young auto-rickshaw driver in this condition, and knowing that she alone had caused it, gave her a little secret thrill. She had gone through this many times with her own students.

Reena twisted in the seat, spreading her knees little wider apart, massaged her crotch gently with her hand, from over her saree. Driver's eyes were ready to bounce out of his head. She grinned at him, but he didn't notice. His attention was torn between her crotch and keeping the auto-rickshaw in the dirt road. With her mouth half-open, she placed the tip of her tongue against the ridge of her upper teeth as she stared back murkily at him. Her eyes were saying to him, you could fuck me if you want to, and she knew her body was saying it too, it was smoking with invitations that only a stone could have failed to notice.

She was being so nasty, tempting him like this. Now she wondered if the fool was ever going to stop the auto-rickshaw, pull over and make love to her. Luckily, the driver stopped the auto-rickshaw off the track, on the very lonely stretch of dirt-path & got down & walked a few paces ahead and in her full view opened his trousers and took his lunD out & acted as if he was having a leak. His cock was long, thick and beautiful, though not as big as that of the vagabond who had fucked her in similar surroundings, a couple of days back. He had an amazing ass, tight as hell, and Reena found herself staring right at it. Reena looked around at the surroundings. What the hell, there was no one about. Most likely there would be no one else through here for hours on this lonely dirt- road at this hour. She was transfixed by his cock and couldn't take her eyes off it. Reena realized that he was not having a pee, but was deliberately stroking his cock. She was now out of patience and crazy with lust. Here Reena was, laid out in front of him, all wet and ready and the aggravating young stud was masturbating his big lunD instead of jumping at her. She was getting desperate. Reena was now out of patience and crazy with lust. She took a hard, long pull on her flask until she squeezed out one last solitary drop. Her eyes were still fixed on his rock hard young dick. She thought that if she didn't do something soon his young cock would squirt and become smaller, something she didn't want to happen. He was real simpleton. And as it always is, the initiative was on the smarter one – Reena.

"Oye bewakoof, vahA.n khaDe-khaDe lunD hilA rahA hai... yahA.n mai.n kaba se chuddai kA signal de rahi hoo.n...." Reena waved her hand as she tossed the burning end of her cigarette and daringly cried out, feeling totally horny and drunk. She was no longer thinking with her brain, nor was she thinking with her heart. Only thing that mattered to her now was the wetness that she felt between her legs. She feared not the consequences, but she did fear inaction.

The driver turned around, his dick in his hands and his eyes fixed onto Reena's. He watched her, thoroughly confused and he was completely speechless. His young but big, turgid cock throbbed wickedly in his fist. Man juice leaked from the mulberry-colored knob and ran down the thick stalk. He lifted his eyes once again to look at her. Reena took her saree and petti-coat off in a single fluid motion and placed them on the seat. The driver, Raju was now completely fixated at her breasts, not even daring to look anywhere else. Fucking this rich woman had been something he had fantasized about from the moment she had hired his auto-rickshaw but he had never imagined that he would actually get lucky. He couldn't believe this was happening to him. He was overwhelmed by the situation. He had no idea on what to do.

Reena stepped out from the back of the auto-rickshaw and stumbled forward on the wet grass... wearing nothing but her blouse, panties and red heels...and fell to her knees in front of him. Reena looked at his penis lovingly, and then lashed out her tongue to lick his hotly throbbing young cock. An impassioned grunt emitted from Raju's mouth as he looked down to see the lovely naked woman lick her tongue up and down the full length of his lustfully pulsating cock, dipping and swirling with gathering momentum, while at the same time her hand pumped spasmodically at the dangling scrotum of his balls, kneading and caressing the flaccid flesh skillfully. She drew in her breath and opened her mouth to enclose the hard rubbery head between her shapely lips. She could feel his sperm-filled testicles squirm and contract, and he began an almost imperceptible flexing motion of his hips, actually trying now to force more and more of his pounding penis into Reena's cock-contorted face.

Raju could see that her cheeks were bulging and there was only a tiny bit of reddish flesh protruding from her firm, ovalled lips. It gave him a strange thrill to see a woman's shapely red lips curve around his fully erect penis. He never dreamed he would ever see such a thing, and now that he was doing just that, he was unable to believe his own reaction ... He liked it ... and he hoped she never stopped.

Reena choked back the moan of delight trying to rise in her throat. She felt the heated secretions seeping wetly from her feverish vagina and flowing down between her widespread thighs to puddle wetly on the floor beneath her. She pressed her thighs together and pinched the tiny throbbing bud of her clitoris between her hairless cuntal lips.

He gazed with rapt interest as Reena finally released the hardened length from her mouth, and still clasping it firmly around the base, began to run her tongue all around it once more, dropping even lower to coat his writhing balls with her warm saliva, wringing moan after moan of exquisite pleasure from him. He could feel his body weaving from side to side, and instinctively his hands tangled in her long hair as she once more enclosed the heavy, blood-filled cock in her mouth and began to suck greedily on it.

Feverishly, Reena sucked and licked, thoroughly examining with her tongue every inch and ridge of his pulsing penis. She cupped his sperm-filled testicles in one palm while the clasping finger and thumb of her other hand held to its thickly rigid base. She felt him thrusting his hips forward to her descending motions, fucking his aching hardness between her wetly clasping lips deep into her sucking mouth. Reena was hardly aware of her young lover's moan of intense delight. She was too overwhelmed herself with the staggering immensity of her salacious pleasure that filled her quaking belly and hotly seeping cunt as she sucked his sweet-tasting cock. She grabbed his buttocks with her hands and pushed her face into his groin swallowing his seven-inch tool. Now she had the auto rickshaw driver's cock down her throat. It was easy; Reena swallowed it without a hint of any difficulty. She took him in and out, all seven inches, repeatedly, over and over. She fucked her own throat with his shaft as if it were a loose cunt, no pushing, and no forcing; just cock swallowing. And in the back of her mind was the ever-present knowledge that this penis would soon cum ... soon shoot a searing load of white, creamy sperm deep into her hungrily sucking mouth. She did not want all this to end there. Reena was aware that her own aroused body was seeping copious vaginal moisture. Her own erotic juices were seeping out from deep within her burning cunt! God! Oh, God! How she wanted him ... needed him. She wanted his big, young cock fucking into her aching pussy. Reena had to have something fucking in and out of her ... nothing else mattered. It would trigger the ecstatic release she must have before she went totally insane with lust.

"Uuuuuuuhhhh..." she pulled away from him, "meri choot tere lunD ki pyaasi hai....aba chodo mujhe." Reena stood up and yanked her blouse off revealing her huge, voluptuous tits to his bulging eyes. Then she pulled her panties down over her high heels and threw them aside, exposing her shaven choot. He could feel his heart pounding at the sight of her nakedly compelling beauty. She was a really sexy sight with her naked body shining in the full moon light now. The moonlight lit her to make her skin silvery. Her dark hair was around her shoulders, dark nipples against her white chest. Her sexy red high-heeled sandals also glistened brightly in the moonlight

Reena lay down on the ground on her back and opened her legs wide. He had his pants and under-shorts off by then and he looked down at her spread-eagled and ready. Reena lay with her legs open and inviting. Thedriver boy came down on top of Reena, his thick, bloated lunD pressed down into the softly yielding naked belly as he lowered his body to hers. Reena had to feel his hard and burning lunD shoving deep inside her belly, yearned to feel its bloated, hard length fucking in and out, ramming home in her eagerly juicing choot.

"Oh, chod mujhe aba!" Reena moaned and squirmed, thrusting her hips upward toward him. "chod mujhe! jaldi kar!" Following the urging tag of her fingers, he slid atop her and between the inviting spread of her thighs, lowering himself on her body, so that the majority of his weight was born by his elbows on either side of this willing and wanton woman. Reena's hands grabbed at his lunD, pressing the huge knob to her cunt. He hunched roughly and she squealed with pain and pleasure as her cunt lips gaped open and peeled back his foreskin.In one hard thrust, he plunged into the liquid warmth of her cunt, lashing into her like a rapist taking a virgin. But Reena was no virgin; her hips leapt up to welcome his entrance. Their bodies slapped together. Together they moaned, lost in the fulfillment of two willing and desirous people having achieved sexual union. There were no longer any confusion as he wrenched out and lunged back into her body. He had but one thought - to fuck the hell out of this woman, who had seduced him in this lonely place for the sole purpose of having him fuck the hell out of her!

Reena had the same thought! Her legs locked around his, holding his firmly between her thighs, as if she expected him to attempt an escape. Her hands were at his back, fingernails biting into his skin. Reena twisted and rolled the heavy cushions of her breasts against his chest, exciting both him and herself at the same time. Like a spike of flesh, he slammed into the humid hole of sex that swallowed his lunD and squeezed it in a chamber of velvet-covered steel muscles. As hard as he thrusted inward, he jerked out of the encompassing softness, her pussy flowed with him, its pink lips flowering outward.

Then he plunged inward again, trying to bang his cockhead against the opening of her cervix waiting in the depths of her belly. Grunting with pleasure, Reena welcomed the thick circumference. Deeper and deeper he drove and she felt the piston of pleasure stretch and fill the channel of her choot. Her own muscles worked as best they could, as lust took complete control of her body. Squeezing, she desperately tried to grasp the hot rod that sliced in and out of her cunt.

"jor lagaa ke," Reena mumbled in his ear between deeply sucking gasps of pleasure. "jor se! aur jor-jor se ghuseD meri choot me.n"

He obliged by reaming as hard as he could into the exquisite heat of her pussy. He pounded and ravaged into the juice-slick tunnel of her belly. Like an angry jackhammer, he poled into her depths, his own lust screaming from the tight friction of her cunt. Her hips worked in unison with him. As he plunged downward, her pelvis jumped up and accepted every inch of swollen cock he could stuff into the mouth of her sex. As he wrenched out, in preparation for another lancing thrust, her hips fell away, her ass bouncing onto the grassy patch beneath her. Then she was there with that predatory hunger for cock, sheathing his prick once more as he rammed into her again.

Their bodies melted into a tangle of hot, urgent, aching flesh as they worked together, feeding the flames of desire that consumed them. In and out, he pumped into the clutching socket of her sex. Faster and harder, he tried to drive his thick, swollen lance of prick into herpyaasi choot as she had urged him. Groaning and bucking, Reena existed only for the fat slab of man meat that packed its way into her cunt. Her whole body was caught in a rushing tidal wave of sexual desire. Higher and higher, he whipped her on. Centering at their joined cores, swirling fingers of pleasure washed out and covered her. Each torrent of desire growing in strength, Reena was blasted into the exploding universe of orgasmic oblivion.

12