Q is for Quim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers

"No kidding?"

"No kidding!"

"Fuck!"

Julie laughed. "Well?"

"Fuck!"

"I take it that's a yes then?"

"Fuck!"

#

Dinner had been almost comically quiet. Though Julie and Darlene sat chatting away, laughing, giggling, all but oblivious to the almost eerie silence coming from either Matt or Steve. With dinner finished, everyone retired into the living room for cocktails.

"Why don't the two of you try and relax?" Julie suggested seriously. "Darlene and I need to do something, then when we return, I hope the two of you will be a little more animated than you are now!"

Matt noticed that even Darlene tossed Steve a serious look before the two women all but sashayed down the hall way hand in hand.

Matt and Steve sat sipping their drinks, silently. Finally, unable to merely sit there saying nothing, Matt spoke.

"Hot day wasn't it?"

"Oh yeah. Real hot."

"Sure was."

"You can say that again."

"Real hot."

"Yep, sure was."

Steve finally laughed.

"Good joke?" Matt questioned hopefully.

Steve laughed again. "Yea...us. Don't you get the feeling we're being set up here?"

Matt thought about that. "What do you mean?"

"Well you know as well as I do what the girls have planned. Seems like the two of them are just fine with all of it, while you and I sit here trying to decide if we are."

"Are we?" Matt asked.

"I am...if you are," Steve responded finally.

"I certainly am, I just wasn't sure how you really felt about things is all," Matt admitted.

"Listen, we might not know one another as well as the girls know one another, but I think we're about to. I think we should just relax, and go along with whatever they have planned. I just wanted to make sure you were going to be ok with your wife shaving me."

Matt burst out laughing. "Fuck Steve, I'm sitting here wondering how you felt knowing your wife was going to be sucking my dick!"

"She really is good at it," Steve mused. "Love's sucking cock."

"So does Julie," Matt offered. "And I'd dare say she's pretty damn good at doing it as well!"

"It's about fucking time!" Julie suddenly said coming from out of nowhere with Darlene standing beside her. Both women were entirely nude. "We've been standing out of sight listening to you two silly fools...waiting for you to get around to discussing this. Though neither Darlene or I minded the wait."

"Yeah," Darlene said smiling. "And just so you have something to think about, we've already made one another cum twice just standing here fingering one another."

"Fuck!" Matt and Steve said exactly together.

"So...you two all ready to shelve the macho thing and come play with us?" Julie asked. "Cause if not..." Julie slipped her hand down between Darlene's legs, obviously slipping a finger inside her. Darlene stood, but automatically spread herself slightly allowing Julies hand even greater access.

"Damn!" Steve said standing. The moment he did, Matt stood as well, both men suddenly shedding their clothing like they were in a men's locker room.

"Where do you want us?" Matt asked.

"Darlene's got a little place set up for my barbering outside on the patio," Julie informed them.

"Outside?" Matt asked nervously.

Steve laughed. "No worries, there's so much shrubbery, not to mention a ten foot brick wall. We've got more privacy than you can even begin to imagine!"

The girls indeed had prepared everything carefully. Sitting in one of their patio lounge chairs, Julie had Steve scoot closer to the edge. Beside her sat a bowl of really warm water, a fresh razor and a can of shaving cream. "Don't worry...I've done this before. Many times!" she grinned towards him. Steve cast a quick glance in Matt's direction. No longer intimidated, especially as he'd already done the pee-pee comparison thing, he'd decided that it was sixes as to who was bigger than who. The fact he was already as bald and as smooth as a baby's bottom gave testimony to Julie's expertise with a razor.

Matt had taken an additional lounge chair off to one side, which Darlene had already placed several large cushions next to as she sat by his side on the ground. They both sat watching as Julie almost casually took hold of Steve's rapidly hardening cock, bending it this way and that almost as though it were more of a nuisance as she easily, almost too rapidly ran the razor over his skin, including the base of his cock, then balls as Steve nearly sat gritting his teeth. Matt as well as Darlene both found it amusing.

"Oh for hells sakes...relax!" Julie informed him, and then leaned over gobbling his cock completely into her mouth. She sucked him for a few seconds, and then looked up. "There, now you a little more relaxed?" she teased.

"Not sure I'd call it relaxed exactly," Steve said grinning. "And to be honest with you, it is pretty erotic seeing and feeling you do that," he told her.

"So is this," Matt suddenly announced to no one in particular. Darlene had slid over in front of him, her lips, tongue happily dancing up and down the length of his shaft as she cupped his balls, occasionally giving them a kiss here, and a nip there. "You're right Steve, she is good."

"Yes...she is," Julie said with a brief giggle, causing Darlene to allow one herself even as she continued sucking Matt's cock.

"You get a feeling there's a lot more to all of this than either one of the girls are telling us?" Steve questioned.

"Oh yeah. But I have a feeling we're going to find out before the nights over," Matt concurred. "At least...I hope so!"

#

Julie finished shaving Matt a few minutes later, including having done his balls. Wiping him off with a warm wet towel, she proceeded to join her girlfriend in sucking Steve's cock in much the same way Darlene was now sucking Matt's. Both men glancing over towards one another periodically, with both curious interest, but also with a great deal of pride in seeing their beautiful wives so uninhibitedly enjoying themselves.

"You know what?" Matt stated moments later. "Not that I'm not enjoying this...believe me, I am. But right about now, I wouldn't mind returning the favor just a little. How's that sound to you two?"

"Hmm, sounds lovely," Darlene cooed. "But not here, lets go back inside into the bedroom where we can all be a lot more comfortable."

Following the girls, Steve and Matt entered the bedroom as the two beauties crawled up and into their king-sized bed.

"Before you join us," Julie began. "We thought you might enjoy seeing something we've been having fun doing recently," she said slyly. "Unless of course, you're really not interested?"

"Fuck!" Both Steve and Matt said in unison.

#

Taking positions at the foot of the bed, the boys watched as Julie crawled over then in between Darlene's outstretched legs. "Hand me some of that baby-oil," she asked Steve. Grabbing it from off the nightstand, he handed it to her, watching as she poured a liberal amount of it all over Darlene's quim, then rubbing the excess all over and around her own breasts. Slick with the slippery substance, Julie repositioned herself back between Darlene's legs. Then much to both Steve's as well as Matt's surprise, Julie held her own breast and began using it to rub against Darlene's obscenely displayed pussy.

"Holy shit!" Steve exclaimed.

"You can say that again!" Matt agreed as they both sat, watching Julie using her nipple to rub directly against the equally sensitive nubbin of Darlene's sex. Nipple to clit, Julie teased her, occasionally pressing her full soft breast against Darlene's wet furrow even more fully. Sliding herself up and down, enjoying the feel of her breast as it caressed Darlene's wet glistening, and very slippery pussy. And by the look of it, Darlene was in seventh heaven.

After a few moments more, Julie could no longer stand the sensual tease herself, switching around slightly, slipping one leg beneath one of Darlene's. It was soon obvious that Julie had positioned herself in a scissored like fashion, "quim to quim", Matt thought automatically, where both women now began sliding, grinding and rubbing against one another most easily. The sound of that slippery oil, now combined with the additional fluids of their own excitement began to 'squish' in erotically decadent sounds that soon filled the room.

Both women were obviously very orgasmic. Having already had two orgasms according to them both earlier, Steve as well as Matt sat enthralled as Julie and Darlene matched two equally quivering quims of such erotic beauty, humping one another in a slow gyrating tease that suddenly became faster, then faster as they held on grinding against one another until each moaned within seconds of the others, crying out, clutching at one another yet still humping crazily away.

"Holy fucking shit!" Matt finally exclaimed, rock hard and needful.

At last, the girls broke a part, smiles etched clear across both of their faces. "Ok boys...now it's your turn!" Julie said grinning. "I need to suck me some of that baby smooth looking cock!"

"Me too!" Darlene agreed as the two women then positioned both Steve and Matt side by side on the bed.

Seconds later, they were all in a mutual side-by-side '69' with the girls on top, sucking cock quite noisily, much to Matt's delight as he loved it whenever Julie got that wildly involved. Obviously, Darlene enjoyed similar pleasures as she slurped, sucked, and made popping noises as she devoured Matt's super-sensitive cock head.

Tonguing Darlene's sweetly delicious slit, he easily found her hard swollen clit, flicking it at first softly, yet rapidly with the tip of his tongue, eliciting in the process a fresh warm flow of additional female juice. Sucking her now, pulling in the outer as well as the inner folds of her sweet pussy flesh, he gently chewed, sucked, and then tickled her with his tongue.

By the soft moans Julie was making, it was equally obvious that Steve was performing just as well as he was. He loved hearing Julie's soft mewling moans of pleasure, knew upon hearing them that her pussy too must be liquefying in anticipation of release. He wondered if Steve had any clue whatsoever as to the surprise that awaited him.

Too far gone to hold out much longer, Matt felt his balls tighten even more than they already were. Darlene still toying with them, gently kneading them within her hands as her perfect oval mouth consumed his prick in it's entirety, sucking upwards, releasing with a quick "pop" suck before recapturing his entire length once more beginning the entire mind-numbing process all over again.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum baby!" he announced warning her, not at all sure of what to expect, but giving her the option either way. To his delight, Darlene clamped her mouth fully around the end of his dick, sucking for all she was worth like a miniature vacuum just as the first hard-felt spurt of his jisim flooded her mouth.

The sudden gurgling sound that came from Steve nearly ruined a portion of his climax. Like a drowning man, it took Steve a moment to realize what was happening. Once he had, it became evident that he had every intention of drinking down as much of Julie's liquid climax as it was possible for him to do. That he was...that she was, triggered his own joyous release. His prick suddenly ballooning, his sperm exploding from the tip of his prick nearly gagging her in equal retribution for her own onslaught than even now flowed in rich creamy nectar upon his entire face.

Though the initial pleasures had become nothing more than a tingling enjoyment, Darlene continued to suckle his prick, her cunny beginning to spasm, only then holding him still inside her mouth as her pussy contracted, once, twice, then three times. She shook uncontrollably, crying out in rapturous release finally releasing his almost now too sensitive prick.

#

They all lay quietly for a very long time simply trying to calm themselves, catching their respective breaths.

"That was unfucking believable!" Matt finally exclaimed after a while. "Watching the two of you, rubbing your...your...quims together like that!" he finally decided, using Julie's preferred terminology.

Julie laughed. "Suddenly, I like pussy to pussy better," she said directly towards her husband, and though both Darlene as well as Steve were clueless as to what had just taken place, they both sat smiling in agreement.

"Now honey...you're wife needs you to come over here and fuck her pussy!" she said happily.

So he did.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,471 Followers
12