Qia Jea and I

Story Info
Romance in Italy.
3.3k words
3.95
20.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just about figured that I'd heard and or seen everything one could see or hear in life when Qia came into my life. Interestingly enough I met Qia in Italy. Interesting because it's the last place I expected to find a beautiful, sexy Asian woman. I guess if you live long enough and travel enough you might not see the interest in that, but having spent a few weeks in Italy and enjoying the stimulation of so many dark haired Italian women, stumbling on a quiet, shy beautiful Asian was enough to want to get to know her.

Of course I do not speak Italian, nor do I speak her native tongue and she has a weak command of English so I am not really sure how we came to be together in the first place, much less arrive at where we are today. No, Qia is not a submissive do anything I want kind of person, but once she and I managed to get past the preliminaries of a relationship I found her to be a vibrant and creative partner in bed.

Qia is about five foot three with that dark soft luxuriant Asian hair that she allows to grow down her back. Her breasts are small as most Asian girls seem to be and her body is shaped to fit. Her round hips and soft ass complement her firm A/B breasts but her nipples are something else and very sensitive. But as always with me it's the composition of her face and the way her eyes peer out at me that make my heart melt and my cock stand on end. Her soft lips and brilliant smile draw my own lips to hers every chance I get, be it in the market, at a restaurant or in the comfort of our bed.

Making love to Qia is never an assumed action, but one that develops over time, finding the need and exploiting it. Over the past few months we have learned to read each other well and by the time my cock sinks into her warm wet pussy it transcends pure sex and becomes a ballet of erotica. I've never quite experienced the level of passion we seem to draw out of one another, nor the level of satisfaction as my spent cock shrinks in her cum filled pussy. The look on her face when we have consummated that joining is pure delight and her eyes are always filled with love and a desire for more.

Each time we make love is stronger then the last, more involved, more intense and our orgasms, while not necessarily occurring together, always make the other shudder at the violence of the others release. I've often continued to pump my spent cock inside her, using my pubic bone to rub her clit working to bring her the release she seeks and when she lets go her body clasps mine and I enjoy the ride of her body as she writhes beneath or on top of me. It was never just sex for us it was always a combining of our lives, a sharing of our heat and desire. Making love, maybe! Pure fucking, never!

I became unable to part with her, wanting to share her life and she felt the same and eventually we made that commitment and married. For some this step changes things and one or both of the partners seems to start taking the other for granted, but with Qia, this was not happening. We each sought out to learn something each day from the other. Our life together grew stronger and our erotic life in bed so much more thrilling. We never feel the need to create a new position, or play roles and dress up. That is not to say that Qia does not have an amazing collection of lingerie, or that I fail to be neat and clean when we join, but for us the act of intercourse is always in its own way a unique and beautiful poem or story.

When Qia gave birth to our daughter, I felt my love for her grow even more and our bond became stronger. We had elected to stay in Italy and to make our life there. We did not want to be the stranger in the other's homeland and in this place we were equally unique to the local crowd. When Qia's younger sister came to assist her when our child came home it all seemed so natural. Her sister was a great help and after a few weeks there was a sense of order in the house again, even with the demands of a new born. Her sister Zo did a wonderful job helping but not taking away Qia's place in the house. She'd step in behind her older sister, finishing the dinner or cleaning the kitchen only when Qia was busy with our daughter.

A couple of months after Zo had arrived and our daughter was three months old, Qia sent Zo and our daughter out for a walk. Qia then took me to bed saying it was time to resume our adventures. Like always it was more then just sex, though my cock and her pussy were one for a while it was once again a spiritual feeling when we were together and when in a relatively short time we found our satisfaction, Qia wrapped her arms around me, keeping my spent cock inside her and whispered.

"Kevin, I've missed the feeling of you inside me, your cock feels so good I want to keep you in me for now. Do I have your blessings to do this?"

"Yes, of course Qia, I love to be inside you too. Holding you like this is also special to me, its; what we did to make our daughter and I love her so much. You have made me so happy Qia."

She smiled and then said.

"Kevin, I grew up in a very different culture with many strange and different customs. For a long time here in Italy I felt so alone and so different. Now that you and I are a family with our daughter and for now my younger sister Zo, I need to ask a favor of you my husband, and it will be a strange thing for a wife to ask her husband. Strange for someone of your back round and culture but not so for me. May I ask you that favor my love?"

"Qia, I do not think I am capable of ever saying no to you so just tell me what we will need to do and I will do it. I love you and will always love you Qia."

"Kevin, I love and will always love you too, but this is a favor that I can only ask if you are willing to say both yes or no. If I do as you say then it is not a favor and this must be a favor and you must know that you can agree or disagree and that my love for you will not change with either answer. My love is forever, regardless."

"It's the same for me, Qia. My love will always be for you. So now ask me the favor and I will consider it. I promise that I am prepared to say both yes and no. OK?"

"Thank you Kevin. In my former home the culture of my people as I said was a bit different. My younger sister is required to return home and support our parents and never to marry or have her own children. This is the way of things. However, she is permitted to also align herself to one of her siblings families, if there is need and then one of the other children will assume responsibility for my parents."

"So do you want to keep your sister here as our guest, so she can then marry and have a family of her own?"

"No, not like that exactly. If she is to join our family then she has to become a member of our family, a wife to you and to me. She cannot just stay here."

"So we just tell your parents that she is our wife and that's it?"

"No, she must truly become a bride to the both of us, share our bed and be sexually involved with each of us. If the stars align she might also have a child with us, or I should say with you. "

"Ok I see why you wanted to give me a choice. I am used to being with women who are possessive and would toss me on my ass and divorce me if I asked for a woman to join our bed. That's my culture. My fear is always the same, I do not want to lose you, to have your sister between us and have that become and issue."

"Kevin, I too prefer just one man and one woman. I've been away from my family for a long enough time for those cultural mores to fade a bit. I have always loved my younger sister and know she is too weak to be left with aging parents. Her nature is soft and giving and I believe she would not come between us in the sense you speak of, but would in a way enrich us. If you say yes, it will not change my feelings and love for you and neither would a no."

"May I think on this for some time Qia?"

"Yes, of course, just know that the time my sister has with us is short, so if she is accepted here it must be sooner not later. Once she goes home she is home."

So there is my issue, the first one of any consequence in my relationship with Qia. I spent a day on line researching her people and their customs and everything Qia said was true. One child was required to forfeit their life to assure the parents were comforted as they aged. Usually it was the youngest but if, as in our case, and older child needed the sister to help now with her family, then the obligation to the parents would pass on to another child.

I'd come to like Zo and our daughter absolutely loved her. I could see her leaving would have a tremendous effect on our little family and even without her words to that effect I know Qia would miss her sister greatly. I took Qia for a walk and said.

"I am willing Qia, to ask your sister to join us, but am ashamed to admit I am not sure of how to act with the two of you so that or how it would all work out. I've never shared my bed with more then just one person. Will you guide me and teach me how I am to act, how I am to decide who to love in the night, who to avoid."

Qia wrapped her arms around me and kissed me and said

"Thank you Kevin. Yes, both Zo and I will make you comfortable, you will not have to worry about making love to the wrong person. Understand too Kevin that Zo and I will also make love and we need you to be present. Once we join together making love is to always be together. If one of us is absent or ill, then no lovemaking will occur. It is always three together. Is this still OK my dear?"

I nodded and smiled then hugged Qia for a few long minutes enjoying the comfort of her arms then I pushed away and said.

"Ok do we have a ceremony or something? When do we ask Zo?"

"Yes we will all three attend a ceremony as will our daughter as Zo is to become her mother as well as our wife. Zo has mentioned to me that she wished to join us so we need only tell her our response."

I now would learn to live in a unique family unit and in some ways I saw the benefits of it all, not just the sexual one, though Zo is almost as pretty as Qui, but the social aspects as well, the added security for our daughter and for the children that may follow. That night we Qia and I consummated our commitment to Zo and in the morning Qia and Zo planned the ceremony.

Since even it Italy it was illegal for a man to have multiple wives, it was good that this ceremony involved only the four of us, Qia, Zo, me and our daughter Amy. The women planned it all and then Qia told me what I was to do and when. It was quite nice and symbolic more then religious. Qia, Zo and Amy were dressed in simple white dresses and barefoot, though since Amy hadn't yet learned to walk she was in her stroller asleep. Basically the three of us, I pushed the stroller, came together from three different directions and met in the center of our yard. Qia then said

"I have come of my own desires and wish to be joined to this man and this woman and together become one."

Zo and I each recited the same line and then we each sipped from a glass of wine and kissed one another. It was pretty simple and pretty nice. I held both of their hands and we gathered about Amy's stroller, then we went inside had dinner and resume normal life. Well almost normal. That night I was very nervous but Qia calmed me. She and I would be in our bedroom and Zo was to knock on the door then enter. She'd still be in the white dress, symbolic of her newness to the family, Qia and I would be naked. She would come and stand between the two of us and then we were to take her completely into our physical as well as emotional lives.

Zo look radiant as she entered the room and her eye darted nervously between both of us. She came to us and kissed her sister and then me, then asked.

"I beg of you to make love to me and accept me here in your bed."

"We will."

Qia and I said as we each wrapped our arm around Zo's shoulder. I leaned in and kissed her neck as Qia did the same from the other side. We each used a free hand to undo and remove Zo's dress. When Zo was naked, and stunningly so, we all went to the bed, Zo between us. Qia and I explored Zo's body with our hands and tongues and I marveled at the soft texture of her skin and how alike but yet different she was from Qia. As we each nibbled on one of Zo's breasts she moaned and mover her hands to us, stroking our heads as we nipped and licked at her nipples. Together Qia and I moved down Zo's body, each taking a leg to enjoy and then exchanging legs as our mouths and hands moved back up the inside of Zo's thigh to her wet and virgin pussy.

There isn't room for two heads between any woman's legs so Qia and I alternated in licking and tonguing Zo's pussy. We were not prepared for orgasm and so we stopped and Qia lay in the middle and Zo and I used our hands and mouths on Qia's body in the same manner as Qia and I had done with Zo. Then it was my turn and I enjoyed the touch of both women's hands and mouth all over my body and found it difficult to not just jump up and consummate the act with one or both of them.

Hardest of all was when they took my cock in their mouth. I always had a difficult time when Qia sucked me, she was so good and it was all I could ever do to hold back and most times I failed, filling Qia's mouth with cum. She loved it. Always happily swallowed my seed and would joke about how much control she had on me. Well tonight I was determined to hold the ejaculation back and I did, though Zo proved to be an eager and hot mouth, determined to enjoy my cock. All of us now warmed up and the ballet of sex well into the story, it was time for my to take Zo's virginity and in doing so officially claim her for our family.

I positioned myself between her spread thighs and allowed my hard cock to slide up and down her slit while Qia kissed and licked her face and tits. Zo's breathing was deep and quick, obviously nervous and excited at the same time. As Qia sucked Zo's nipple into her mouth I slid my cock into Zo, slowly, gently. When I came to her intact hymen I paused. Qia looked at me then at Zo and said.

"This next moment will be uncomfortable Zo, but Kevin will be gentle and soon you will feel only the pleasure of his cock inside you. Now relax sweet sister and new wife."

Qia palmed both of Zo's tits and nodded to me as she bent down to kiss her sister. As their lips met, I pushed hard and popped through the paused and watched as Qia filled Zo's mouth with her tongue and received the same back from Zo. Qia's hands were rubbing and squeezing her sister's tits and I began to move in and out of Zo's very tight cunt. As my speed and depth increased so to did the intensity of the sisters as they kissed and teased each other's tits. I still don't know how I managed to not cum immediately that first night but I stayed hard and pumped Zo well, until I felt her orgasm contract in her pussy muscles and felt her cunt squeezing my cock. Then I came spraying my seed in my wife's sister, now my wife.

It will be a difficult situation to explain to our daughter, but then again she will grow up in this house, her two mothers will not fail to tell her of their heritage and customs just as I will tell her about America and my culture. So maybe by the time she's old enough she'll understand better then I.

As for me I have no problems with the relationship, as there is no issue between the women. I admit that to me Qia is the love of my life, but now after a few months with Zo in our sexual lives, I find that I love her very much. Our bed is always different, sex is never the same, some nights it's Qia and Zo, or Zo and I, or Qia and I and every couple of weeks it's all three of us together in some combination.

When Zo came to Qia and I last night and mentioned she was pregnant I said almost too quickly.

"Qia, tell your family we don't need any more help."

When the two of them erupted in laughter, tears running down their cheeks and pointing at me, I could not help but join in and soon the three of us were holding our sides and trying our best to settle down. Finally Qia said

"No Kevin, no more sisters will come. We are complete and now I will assist my wife Zo, as she has assisted me with Amy. And you our husband will continue to use that wonderful cock on us."

Yes, we ended up in the bedroom to celebrate Zo's pregnancy and the three of us shared one another in a wonderful bout of sex and love. That night I came to love both women equally and no longer viewed our family as a sexual aberration but as just another version of family. We'd soon have a second child and our house would grow. I had two beautiful women who loved me as I loved them. Life is good, so glad I came to Italy.