Quack, Quack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,979 Followers

Danny was still trying to catch his breath as Karen stood up and slowly removed her bra and undid the straps of her garter belt. He was so turned on her tits appeared to be even bigger than when he had jacked off on them the other day. Moving over, she leaned against the desk and as she lifted her ass up on to the edge asked, "Danny, do you want to fuck me?"

There was only one possible answer to that question. But, for some reason Danny seemed to think about it for a few seconds before answering, "Oh shit, yes ma'am"

The teacher pulled the young man into her arms and they kissed passionately. Danny had never had a kiss quite this good before. As the kiss broke up Miss Titsner shoved Danny's head down to her cleavage she buried his head between her boobs demanding, "Suck them Danny suck Miss Titsner's boobs."

She clasped her hands behind Danny's neck as he kissed from one boob to the other. Girls had let him kiss their boobs a lot of times and he was confident he made them happy with his efforts. His teacher seemed to enjoy what he was doing as in mere moments she was moaning and grinding her tits in his face. She was amazed at how good Danny was as he sucked and fondled her chest. As much as she was getting into it she had to have his pecker inside of her right now.

As she lifted his head back up to hers he whispered, "Oh my God! You're fucking fantastic, Karen."

Grinding her pelvis against his massive erection she kissed him almost violently and purred back, "If you are half as good of a fuck as you were at kissing my tits I'll be in heaven! Now Danny boy take off my panties and get that whopper inside of my cunt."

Breaking their embrace the teacher laid back on the desk shoving whatever was in her way aside and let her legs dangle over the edge. On fire now, Danny reached for the undies and somewhat clumsily pulled them off of her. He couldn't help but stare at the sight before him and lick his lips. It was a beautiful brown forest of pubic hair surrounding a radiant pink slash causing him to blurt out, "Oh my fucking God!"

Miss Titsner knew Danny wanted to eat out her twat but decided that could wait for another day as she wanted to leave him wanting more. So, she reached down and pulled her slash open revealing her clit and cunt to the boy's hungry eyes. Coyly smiling up at him she let her finger encircle her clit a couple of times. Both of them were filled with lust as she demanded, "Come here now and jab that fucking cock of yours in there, fuck me, fuck me hard."

Danny was a little frightened as he didn't know the difference between fucking someone hard and any other way. But, he knew he had to have her and was sure she would direct his movements if they didn't suit her. He stood between her legs and got closer to her until his prick was about an inch from her vaginal opening. It was then that she took it in her hands and gently flicked the head against her clit a couple of times.

Then she lined up the nine inch monster with her hole and pulled the head inside of herself. Grabbing his hips in her hands she pulled him in the rest of the way. He couldn't believe how hot her cunt felt around his cock. But, even more he couldn't believe how good it felt. He had only been in her cunt three seconds and he already understood why everyone talked about sex so much, as he said, "Miss Titsner, my cock feels so good inside your hot cunt!"

Almost smiling at the boy's enthusiasm but wanting him to get going she replied, "I'm glad, now fuck me. Come on get that big mother fucking cock of yours moving and fuck the hell out of my hot pussy."

As she expected the nasty talk really motivated Danny. He gently pulled back and then went back in. The next stroke he pulled out and Karen grabbed his hips and yanked him back in hard. Catching on, Danny slid out quickly on his next stroke and rammed himself back in hard and fast. Furiously he began pummeling in and out of that hot twat. Karen released his hips and brought her hands up to her boobs and mauled them as she brought her hips up to meet him stroke for stroke. Now grunting as he drove his cock madly into her he asked, "Is this what you mean, teacher?"

"Oh, god, yes Danny ram that fucking prick home. I want you to cum inside of my steamy little pussy you fucking son of a bitch." Karen was on the verge of cumming as her muscles tightened around the hot poker. At the same time Danny felt his balls constrict as he shot his seed into his teacher. Karen was thrashing around on the desk as another load of spunk was unleashed inside of her.

Danny did not ever want to stop but his cock betrayed him and soon it slid from Karen's pussy limp after having been shot off, at least, four times. His teacher's whole body seemed to go limp as he fell out of her. He wondered what was next but was disappointed when the teacher thanked him and told him to get dressed.

Karen told him that it was great but they had both better get home. She told him to remember that they had nine more days to do all kinds of fun things. As he walked out he realized that she didn't even give him one of the two pair of panties that she had. He walked home with a new swagger in his step; he was now a man.

During class the next day teacher and student seemed to look at each other differently and exchanged knowing looks. It was good that none of the other students could read their minds as nasty thoughts were racing through them about what would happen right after school. Danny walked back to the classroom after school and looking inside no one but his instructor, who was busily putting some books on a shelf, was there.

Quietly he closed and locked the door. Miss Titsner didn't hear him come up behind her. She was too busy putting things in their proper places when all of a sudden Danny reached both arms around her stomach and then immediately reached up and cupped both of her large jugs. She was startled only for a moment and then told the horny lad, "Oh, Danny, it is you. Go ahead, and have a seat in my chair I'll be done here in a moment."

Danny was quickly learning to do what the teacher said and took his assigned place. Seeing her pupil do as directed Karen let the rest of her task go and let her panties fall to the floor right where she was standing. Danny didn't even notice what she had done as he had momentarily looked elsewhere as he sat there nervously. She almost jogged over and plopped her ass on the desk in front of him.

She lifted up first one foot and then the other placing them on the arms of the chair Danny was in. Then in one motion she lifted her dress off over her head leaving her in just stockings and a bra. Using her feet to give the chair a tug she began reeling Danny in, knowing what she was doing Danny gladly helped her and was soon almost touching her crotch. Laying back on the desk she implored Danny, "Play with my pussy, come on and eat my cunt."

Nothing further needed to be said as both of his hands began to explore her pubis. He knew they both wanted him to eat her twat so leaning down he flicked his tongue against her slit several times cleaning up her excess juices. Then he got serious and licked her from bottom to top. He paid special attention to her hot hard nub. She really seemed to respond when he sucked it into his mouth.

This is when she began earnestly bumping and grinding her cunt in his face. She was almost moving too much for him to catch up with her. Her juices were flowing freely and Danny was determined to eat them all down as it was the best thing he had ever tasted. He wrapped his arms around her upper thighs as he pushed himself off of the chair and onto his knees diving in to her full force.

Resting her legs on his shoulders Karen clamped her thighs hard against Danny's face as she kicked his back lightly urging him on. Danny loved the silky smooth feeling of her thighs against his face and tried to pull this vice even tighter. He couldn't care less if he suffocated as the sensations were so overwhelming. Karen came over and over again filling his mouth with all of the cream he could handle. As she came down from, at least, her fifth orgasm she asked, "It's your turn to cum, How about laying my dress and your shirt on the floor to make us a little pallet?"

He quickly grabbed the clothes and laid them on the floor as best he could using his jeans to make a small head rest. Miss Titsner smiled approvingly and lay down on the makeshift bed legs closed tightly together. Danny got on the floor beside her and leaning down passionately kissed her asking, "Now, what, Karen?

Cradling her boobs in her hands and rubbing them together she replied, "You seem to drool when you see my titties, so, I thought you might like to fuck them and cover them again with your cum. Get over here now and fuck my damn titties."

As Danny straddled her stomach the teacher helped him place his cock between her twin globes. She pushed his nine inch wonder to the bottom of the valley between her jugs, then grasped both tits and pushed them together engulfing the prick. Danny loved the snug feeling the teacher's tits provided. It was a different sort of feeling from her pussy but equally inviting and enjoyable. He needed no cue and began sliding his cock up and down through her sweet flesh. Karen couldn't believe it but his cock was actually just long enough that if she tilted her chin down she could lick the head with each of his upstrokes, so that is what she did.

Combined with the sexy way Karen was rubbing her tits against his fast moving cock the licking was driving Danny crazy. He found his tempo was ever increasing and Karen could feel her boobs swelling with the pleasure they were receiving. No pussy had ever been pumped better than what Danny was doing to her tits. At first, he just released a small drizzle that ran between her orbs. Then, after the very next flick of Karen's tongue he exploded all over her chin, upper chest, and between her boobs. Karen was enjoying eating and playing with her pupil's cum so much that she didn't notice him move into position and before she knew it his cock was buried in her pussy.

Danny held nothing back and rammed her cunt like there would be no tomorrow. Looking at Karen play with his cum he smiled broadly at her as he admired what he had done. Excitedly Karen bucked her hips to meet the stud's thrusts and in moments both of them were cumming yet again. The two lovers kissed passionately and Karen told Danny that time was once again up.

Danny was absolutely thrilled with the situation as everyday it was something new. The third day of his "punishment" was no different. Miss Titsner had him sit again in her chair; a chair he was growing very fond of. Sitting on his lap they made out like high school kids as they caressed each other as they kissed and necked. Slowly the teacher let him take off her blouse and bra then stood up in front of him allowing him to pull down her skirt and panties.

Taking the two steps to her desk she rested bent over at the waist resting her stomach on the desk as her ass filled Danny's entire line of sight. Wiggling her butt at the boy she sweetly commanded, "Kiss my ass."

Eagerly Danny kissed her glorious rump and paid special attention to her crack and asshole before she really surprised him by asking that he fuck her ass. She seemed to pull the tube of lubricant out of thin air. But, before he knew it Karen was biting her lip to hold back screams of pleasure as he shot a big load into her bowels.

Whether it was foot fucking or sixty-nine Danny was having a marvelous time trying out all manner of fantasy. What's more the night of his big concert date with Sandy was fast approaching. Danny hoped that Sandy's interest in him wasn't some "Grand Illusion" and that she would "Come Sail Away" into passionate sex with him.

Tuesday came around and Danny reported right on time for his hour after school. This time was different as he was the one trying to wrap things up quickly as he had to get ready for his date. As soon as he was sure Miss Titsner was happy he threw on his clothes and raced home to get ready. The concert was great and before it was over he had put his arm around Sandy and held hands with her.

In the car Sandy scooted up close to him and put her head on his shoulder. He figured it was worth the risk so he asked her if she wanted to look at the stars by the lake. To his delight she said she would with an enthusiasm that surprised Danny. Within seconds of when Danny turned off the engine Sandy wrapped her arms around his neck and planted a whopper of a kiss on him pushing her tongue right past his teeth. Neither of them saw a single star as when they came up for air Sandy said, "I've wanted to do that ever since you quacked at Miss Titsner; you are just so damn sexy."

"Oh shit, Sandy, I've dreamed about making out with you for a long time." With that, they locked lips again and ran their hands all over each other's backs. Sandy leaned back against the passenger door. Danny kissed all over her ears, neck, and shoulders before unbuttoning her top. Meeting no resistance he helped her off with the blouse and then her bra. Sandy held his head in her hands as he nursed on her breasts.

He went quickly from one to the other. Sandy urged him on swaying her chest back and forth for her lover. She even let him unzip and unfasten her jeans. But, when he tried to pull the pants down she spread her legs far enough that he couldn't move the garment as she purred, "A real stud can make a girl cum with just one finger. Are you a real stud? If you are next date I'll share more of me with you."

Now sitting back up Sandy reached for Danny's fly and unzipped it and fished out his cock. She let out an audible gulp as she wrapped her hand around it. As they kissed again Danny reached for her crotch and began rubbing his index finger through her panties on her cunt. She moved the material aside and Danny's finger quickly found her clit and gently but quickly began rubbing. In no time her breath became shallow and their kissing more passionate. Sandy's strokes on Danny's cock became more and more determined. It wasn't long before Sandy was gushing and Danny was spouting.

He wanted to fuck her but she firmly said no but promised him another date where, perhaps, that would be possible. Sandy wasn't about to promise anything, even though she fully expected that she would fuck him; but had to leave the opening in case he was a real jerk next time. They ended the evening with a passionate kiss at Sandy's door and made plans for a drive-in movie Friday night.

In English class they made eyes at each other the whole class hardly hearing a word Miss Titsner said. As horny as Danny was he couldn't wait for his daily workout with Miss Titsner but told her he would be about 15 minutes late as he had to stop by the counselor's office. She said that it would be fine as she had to speak with another student after school anyway.

Danny quickly signed the scholarship forms and made it to the classroom in about 10 minutes. The door was shut and there was no noise coming from within so he casually opened it and walked in. Looking up he saw Miss Titsner on her knees with her face buried in Sandy's cunt. Nonchalantly the teacher said, "Oh Danny lock the door and strip I'll be with you in a minute. I'm chewing Sandy's ass for her rudeness for saying I walk like a duck."

Obedient as ever, Danny did as instructed and stood frozen by the desk nude watching his new girl friend being eaten out by one of the most respected teachers in school. Sandy and Danny made nervous eye contact and smiled at each other. But, the truth of it was Sandy was really getting into what Karen was doing down there. Sandy was brought to a thunderous climax by Karen who simply said, "Ok Danny take Sandy's place and Sandy I'll see you on Monday to begin serving your detention, right?"

The teenager's bodies brushed each other as they traded spots sending shivers up their spines. Sandy watched Karen swallowed Danny's cock whole. Karen waved goodbye to her as she didn't want a three way; she wanted Danny's cock all to her self. Sandy finished dressing took one last peek and left the room. Danny and Karen had one of their best sessions that afternoon as the encounter with Sandy had seemingly turned them on even more.

The next day, at lunch, Danny and Sandy found each other and found a quiet corner and talked about Miss Titsner. After realizing that there was nothing to do about it except to both serve their time and not talk about the details of what happened with her, they agreed that their date was still on for Friday night. And what a date it was as Danny had his hand under Sandy's bra before the opening credits of the movie had ended. And, by the time the movie was halfway over the car was rocking as Danny was pounding Sandy's pussy with his prick as her pelvis bounced off of the seat. They spent that night getting to know every inch of each other's bodies.

Danny's time with Miss Titsner had finished and Sandy's five days was just beginning and after that they would be each other's own true loves, or would they? As it turned out the teacher had plans of her own and found excuses to get each of them into her arms for the rest of the school year. Neither Danny nor Sandy would admit it to each other but they both enjoyed the no long term strings sex with Karen Titsner. As they knew it would end when school did. The night of the prom Danny asked Sandy to marry him. Now, they have been married 25 years and have two kids of their own in college and the teacher who brought them together is coming over for dinner next Friday night.

hotpup
hotpup
1,979 Followers
12