Quack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

That thought had a grin crossing Natasha's face, which went away when Daisy started pushing her face deeper into her cunt. Worse, she began grinding her face into her cunt, and vice versa, which definitely increased the pleasure for them both, especially Daisy, but it was also a sign of Natasha being dominated by the other woman, and that didn't sit well with The Black Widow.

No, she was the top here, and regardless of what impressive powers Daisy might have Natasha would remain the top female in The Avengers, one way or another. Luckily Natasha knew the perfect way to put Daisy in her place, which easily beat tongue fucking her into unconsciousness, although that was very tempting.

Instead Natasha waited until Daisy came one more time and then pulled away from the tasty treat in front of her, jumped to her feet and kissed the other woman while pulling her firmly into her arms. Clearly unprepared for this Daisy whimpered into her mouth, but quickly responded to the kiss.

Well, she could have also been whimpering from suddenly tasting herself on Natasha's lips and tongue, something Daisy clearly had no problem with given just how passionately she responded, and the way she moaned while doing it, perhaps proving this was a woman after her own heart. Which almost made it a shame Natasha was about to break her and make the Inhuman her bitch.

Daisy loved kissing her lovers after they had gone down on her. It just felt so naughty to taste herself like that, and she would often push her tongue into the other person's mouth so she immediately got a really good taste. She tried to do that now, but Natasha was having none of it, the redhead's tongue bullying the brunette's tongue into submission within her own mouth.

Which was a little disappointing, but it was hard for Daisy to complain when she was being kissed so wonderfully, and Natasha's hands were sliding all over her body, giving her a shot of adrenaline which would allow their fun to continue. And oh God, did Daisy want it to continue.

After a long kissing session Natasha pulled back slightly and grinned softly, "That was fun."

"Yeah it was." Daisy agreed with a goofy grin.

"Are you up for more right away, or do you need a break?" Natasha questioned.

"No! I'm ready now." Daisy insisted, before making the mistake of adding, "We can do whatever you want... erm, what do you want?"

Clearly Daisy hadn't meant to give her that opening, but Natasha went for it anyway, "How about a little butt fucking?"

"Oh." Daisy blushed slightly.

"Have you ever been butt fucked?" Natasha asked almost casually.

"Erm, no." Daisy replied weakly.

"Good. I love taking ass cherries." Natasha confessed with a wicked grin, telling Daisy in the hopes of turning her on, "I'm an ass girl. I love girl ass! I love taking sexy girls asses. Mmmmm, and I love nothing more than taking an anal virgin and introducing her to the joys of butt sex. I'd love to do that for you Daisy. I'd love it more than anything. If you're up for it."

Those words had far more effect on Daisy than they should have. They should have just disgusted her, but the way that Natasha described it seemed so, appealing. Plus she had no doubt that The Black Widow could make her love it, especially after all the stories she'd heard. Then again, this could be a test? Something like, could Daisy stand up for herself? Or maybe resist temptation from a seductress?

Or maybe even she was supposed to try and turn the tables on the clearly more dominant woman? Although the last one seemed like a long shot. Also the resisting Natasha thing, because surely that was impossible. But then could she really do it? Allow herself to be violated in such a twisted way, just because she was overwhelmed with lust and gratitude towards this woman?

"You must have heard this is the kind of thing I like to do to pretty things like you." Natasha pointed out when Daisy took some time to reply, "And I guarantee there are no stories where I didn't make the girl cum harder then she ever had before while fucking her in the butt. You'd be no different. I can guarantee that. But if you didn't like it, we could stop and do whatever you want."

There was a few long seconds pause in which Daisy only just noticed that somewhere along the way she started biting her bottom lip, and then shortly nodded, "Okay."

"Great." Natasha beamed, effortlessly turning Daisy around and bending her over, and then when studying her prize Natasha told her pray, "Wait here. Don't move. I'll be right back."

It was a little, well very, disconcerting just how easily Natasha put her in this position, but even more so than for a few long seconds Natasha obviously checked out Daisy's ass. Daisy was actually pretty proud of her butt, although she had never imagined she would ever let someone fuck it, especially someone she'd only just met.

But that was the true power of Natasha Romanoff, she was effortlessly sexy it just felt natural to do things for her, even if they weren't things you ever intended on doing. In this case taking a huge cock up her ass, Daisy losing her train of thought as Natasha somehow pulled a strap-on and a bottle of lube from her discarded clothes. Seriously, where the hell had she hidden that thing?

Before Daisy had the chance to ask Natasha was behind her and staring at her ass again and slowly and menacingly attaching the harness and then covering it with lubricant. Not that it physically stopped Daisy from saying anything, but somehow this simple act had her speechless.

Or maybe she was confused by what she was feeling, or maybe she was confused by how hot the most aggressively feminine looking woman she'd ever seen looked with a cock in between her legs. Whatever the case she remain silent, at least until with a wicked smirk Natasha Romanoff got down on her knees behind her and started the second stage of preparing them both for anal sex. Then Daisy moaned embarrassingly loudly.

Natasha admired her prize for a few long seconds before reaching out to grab Daisy's cute little butt with both hands and then beginning to squeeze and fondle it. Then she spread Daisy's cheeks wide apart to study her target, before spitting onto the other girl's butt hole and then diving down to lick that spit in.

Well, Natasha just couldn't resist taking a detour and bending down nice and far so when she stuck out her tongue she could be touching Daisy's clit, the redhead following that up by sliding her tongue right over the brunette's pussy and then finally to Daisy's ass hole. Natasha then lingered there for a few long minutes, giving that forbidden orifice a few gentle licks while causing Daisy to moan for her.

It was always a positive sign when her target clearly enjoyed getting her ass eaten, especially right from the start, give or take a few embarrassing sounding moans. Of course Natasha had never failed to turn her prey into a total anal whore, regardless of how reluctant they were at first, and Daisy Johnson would be no different, Natasha feeling as confident in that prediction as she'd ever been before thanks to Daisy's moans.

Which only became louder and more enthusiastic as Natasha upped her game and got down to some serious butt munching, pressing her face deep in between Daisy's cheeks as she literally tried to shove her tongue up her ass.

Unsurprisingly she didn't get far with that virgin back door, but her fingers did, Natasha burying first one and then two into Daisy's ass hole, confirming what Daisy had said earlier was true. This was truly a virgin ass, easily one of the more precious things in the universe as far as Natasha was concerned.

Especially as it was practically gifted to her on a silver platter, a wide smile crossing her salivating lips as she contemplated adding Daisy's anal cherry to her collection. And perhaps Daisy herself as an ass slut. Or better yet a pussy licking and anal loving lesbian bitch. Natasha already had a number of those, but as far as she was concerned she could never have enough, and this ass would be a great addition to her collection.

Of course she needed to give Daisy the ass fucking of a lifetime first, which involved a few long minutes of gentle fingering, not simply just pumping them in and out but also side to side and up and down to make sure the Inhuman's butt was thoroughly stretched. She even considered adding another finger, but ultimately decided against it as she wanted this cherry back door to remain at least somewhat tight.

After all, half the fun of taking a virgin ass was stretching it out with her cock, and at least somewhat feeling the resistance against that. So once those few minutes were up Natasha removed her fingers from Daisy's butt hole, sucked them clean and then addressed her pray.

"Are you ready to give me your butt cherry?" Natasha asked, and then when Daisy nodded silently Natasha grinned and pushed, "Good. Now spread your cheeks. Give me your virgin hole. Oh yes, that's it, good girl."

Daisy blushed but did as she was told, pressing her face against the table, and then slowly reaching back to pull apart her ass cheeks. Of course the wicked redhead just couldn't resist teasing her some more bite pressing the tip of the dildo against her back hole, only to then switch to sliding it up and down her butt crack, causing Daisy to whimper in a mixture of frustration and anticipation.

Although she didn't have to wait much longer after that before Natasha finally pressed against her target and pushed forwards, causing Daisy to gasp as for the first time in her life the most private hole on her body began stretching for an invading cock.

That wicked thought had Daisy blushing even more, especially as Natasha was going as slowly as possible, The Black Widow clearly savouring every moment of taking her anal virginity. Although that had nothing on how much Daisy gasped and blushed with shame and humiliation when her anal ring finally stretched wide enough for the head of the strap-on to slide through her virgin rosebud and into her ass.

Which meant it was official, Natasha Romanoff had just taken her butt cherry. Oh yes, the world-famous Avenger had just popped her anal cherry, something Daisy would never be able to forget, especially whenever she sat down from now on.

For a few long minutes Daisy was allowed to wallow in that humiliating fact, then the redhead introduced the brunette to a whole new humiliation, namely feeling a big cock sliding deeper into her ass, her anal walls no match for Natasha Romanoff, just as Daisy's will never had been. At least it wasn't as painful as Daisy had always feared it would be whenever she thought about giving up her ass to someone.

Which wasn't often, but she had it on good authority that there was a lot of initial pain during anal sex, even if the eventual orgasms were worth it. She hadn't thought she'd ever find out, but here she was, face down, ass up and giving up her most private hole. To a woman she'd just met no less, making Daisy feel like a total slut.

Ironically thoughts like that helped her relax, which in turn made it easier for her to take the dick up her ass, which just cause the cycle to repeat. True, it wasn't all sunshine and roses, as there was a lot of discomfort, especially in the beginning when she had been robbed of her anal cherry, but it still felt way better than she thought it might.

And if everything she'd heard about Natasha Romanoff really was true then Daisy was about to become a shameless ass whore. Natasha Romanoff's shameless ass whore. Which was a scary thought, although part of Daisy very much liked it. Which in itself was even more scary.

Natasha prided herself on turning every single woman she had ever been with into a shameless ass whore, and she was determined that Daisy Johnson would be no different. She also really love the idea of turning the infamous vigilante/SHIELD Agent simply known as Quake into her shameless ass whore.

Oh yes, Natasha just loved making powerful women bend over whenever she wanted so she could use their most taboo holes for her pleasure. She loved the act itself, considered it the ultimate act of dominance, but it really took things to a whole other level to make the likes of The Scarlet Witch and now Quake take it up the butt for her.

Of course while Daisy's anal cherry might be hers the girl wasn't quite broken yet, and Natasha had learned from the likes of Pepper Potts and Maria Hill not to assume she had succeeded in breaking in a new slut until she was shamelessly telling Natasha that's exactly what she was, her slut. And whatever else Natasha wanted her to be.

Besides, there was definitely something to be said for the breaking in process itself, and this was Natasha's favourite part of it, as there was nothing like a little butt sex to destroy any last bit of rebelliousness and self-respect and leave her with a completely submissive fuck toy begging for the right to cum like a bitch with a dick in her ass.

First though Natasha needed to finish burying that dick in Daisy's ass. As this was Daisy's first time taking anything up her butt Natasha made sure to go nice and slow. Also she just loved watching her dick disappearing into another woman's butt hole, the former Skye providing her with the perfect view of that as she continued submissively spreading her cheeks like a good little bitch.

Which she continued doing after Natasha finished burying every inch of her dildo in Daisy's rectum and started pumping her hips back and forth, officially giving the super powerful woman her first ever ass fucking. Which Natasha was determined would be the first of many.

The fact that she had Daisy moaning in pure pleasure in no time wasn't exactly surprising given her experience level, but it was still a very promising sign which made Natasha grin with glee. Yes, there was no more doubt in Natasha's mind that Daisy would be hers by the end of this butt fuck.

Especially as Daisy was still spreading her ass cheeks like a good little bitch, Natasha still captivated by that view which helped keep her from taunting Daisy. It probably wouldn't matter at this point, but it was good to avoid the risk, and besides, the next time one of them talked Natasha wanted it to be Daisy as she beg Natasha to make her cum.

Daisy had been struggling not to beg for what felt like the last hour of gentle butt fucking. At this point she knew it was inevitable, that she would just be another notch on The Black Widow's belt, but Daisy was determined to keep at least a shred of her dignity by holding out for as long as she could.

And maybe if she was really, really lucky Natasha would run out of patience. It was highly unlikely, given The Black Widow's legendary stamina and patience, but that hope was the only thing keeping Daisy seine at the moment, considering how much she was moaning, groaning, gasping, whimpering and crying out in pure pleasure like the little anal whore the mighty Natasha Romanoff had turned her into.

Eventually though Daisy whimpered, "Fuck me! Ohhhhhh Gooooooodddddd, fuck me hard and make me cum! Ooooooooh fuckkkkkkkk, I need to cum. Please, fuck my ass hard and make me cum."

"You want a harder ass fucking? You do it." Natasha challenged as she abruptly stopped her own thrusting, "Come on, bounce back against me. Take your hands off your cheeks, it will make it easier for you. Mmmmmm yessssssss, easier for you to sodomise yourself on my dick! Oh yeah, that's it. Good girl. Good little anal slut."

Quickly obeying Daisy let go of her cheeks, grabbed firmly onto the table in front of her, lifted herself up silently and then started thrusting herself back and forth. It took a few long seconds to establish a rhythm, but once she got going Daisy quickly increased the pace and the force of the sodomy until she was in abusing her butt hole with every ounce of her strength.

Which caused Natasha to chuckle evilly, randomly smack her ass hard enough to make the cheeks jiggle even more than from just the force of the anal pounding, and she began to taunt her. Daisy didn't care though, because she could practically taste her own orgasm. Hell, she was only too happy to agree with Natasha's words.

"Yeahhhhhhhh, that's a good anal slut, ride that cock! Ride it! Mmmmmm, fuck yeah! Ride it with your slutty little ass." Natasha gleefully taunted, occasionally smacking the gorgeous ass bouncing in front of her, "Yesssssss, you love it in the ass, huh? Yeah you do. You love taking it up the butt because you're a good little anal slut. My good little anal slut. Oh yes, you belong to me now Daisy. Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk, your tight little ass hole belong to me, which means I get to use it whenever I want. Isn't that right Daisy?"

"Yes." Daisy whimpered, and then when Natasha smacked her ass hard she cried out, "Ah fuck! Yes, I'm an anal slut! I'm your anal slut! Aaaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, I'm your anal slut, your ass whore, your up the butt bitch, ooooooooohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddd, I'll be anything you want me to be, just fuck me! Fuck my ass hard and deep and make me cum! Please? Please slam fuck my butt! Pound it good and make my ass yours. Make me yours! Oh God! Make me The Black Widow's Bitch! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fucking destroy my ass hole! Destroy it! Fucking destroy my shit hole and make it your fuck hole! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhh, and me The Black Widow's Bitch, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh shit, tattoo the Black Widow's Bitch on my fucking ass! Ooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh Goooooodddddd, I wanna be your bitch, oooooooohhhhhh your lesbian bitch, Gooooodddddd yessssssss, fuck me hard, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssss!"

After what felt like an eternity of standing still Natasha finally began thrusting her hips back and forth again, almost instantly giving Daisy the most powerful climax of her life. Which was saying a lot considering the force of the climaxes she'd received when Natasha had eaten her pussy, but it was true.

The following climaxes were just as powerful, the infamous Natasha Romanoff effortlessly pounding her most private hole through orgasm after orgasm, proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that the deadly Black Widow was just as good as sexes she'd been rumoured to be, and Daisy was now her little lesbian bitch.

While by the time she started begging Daisy would have said anything if it meant she could cum, and hadn't necessarily meant the words at the time, she did now and really hoped Natasha meant them too. Because Daisy would totally join The Avengers if she could experience this kind of pleasure every single day. Hell, she'd leave SHIELD behind and never speak to her old friends again if Natasha would just butt fuck her one more time.

She'd even change her codename to The Black Widow's Bitch, and get that codename tattooed anywhere on her body that Natasha wanted, so everyone would know exactly what she was if Natasha would just give her one of the orgasms which was raising through her body right now, which was the last coherent thought in her mind as she became completely lost to the overwhelming ecstasy.

Natasha had been impressed just how long Daisy had held out, but ultimately she was only prolonging the inevitable. And when she broke Daisy broke completely. Natasha could hear it in her voice, see it in her body, and practically taste it in the air.

Oh yes, she had completely conquered this powerful woman, and was more than ready to add her to her collection, Natasha grinned wickedly as she imagined Wanda bend over next to Daisy and patiently waiting her turn to be butt fucked.

Maybe Maria and Sharon too. Either way Natasha moved back and forth between those forbidden holes until they were all gaping in front of her. Then she would make them all suck her cock clean, then eat out her pussy and ass, and do whatever she wanted because she owned them and could do whatever she wanted to them.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers