Quack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

As much as Natasha wanted to enjoy those dreams about all the fun she could have with her new bitch she had to make sure beyond a shadow of a doubt she had succeeded in making Daisy hers, because failure just wasn't an option. She was The Black Widow. She had a reputation to uphold. A reputation of being a woman conquering bad ass, and she certainly wasn't going to be undone by Daisy Johnson here.

So she concentrated on giving her a nice, deep, hard anal pounding, using every ounce of her strength until the sound of her thighs were smacking off Daisy's jiggling butt cheeks echo throughout the room almost as loudly as the other woman screams of pleasure and Daisy seem to be constantly squirting her cum out of her cunt.

Along the way the table underneath Daisy's fingertips began twisting out of shape and the ground beneath them, along with everything touching it, started to shake. It would have been scary, if Natasha wasn't used to it from relentlessly sodomising The Scarlet Witch.

As she was Natasha just continued to brutalise Daisy's butt hole, confident that the infamous Quake could just about control herself enough not to bring this secret base crashing down around them. And even if she did in that moment Natasha didn't care, because the only thing in her world was Daisy's round little ass and the tight little hole between those cheeks.

Perhaps luckily for everybody on the base both women stamina were not infinite, not even Natasha's. Plus the sheer joy of so totally dominating this powerful woman and the stimulator inside the harness bashing against her clit caught up with Natasha and she began to cum herself. She pushed herself through it, and the following orgasms, but now the floodgates were open it was only a matter of time before she had to stop.

Thankfully her ego was satisfied, as Daisy collapsed before she did, and for a few long minutes before was literally nothing but an ass for Natasha to fuck. While Natasha took full advantage of that it wasn't long before she had the choice of stopping or collapsing down onto her conquest, and as she wanted to remain dominant she chose the former, although she made sure when she did every inch of her dick was deep inside Daisy's butt.

"Spread your cheeks for me." Natasha ordered firmly after regaining her breath.

Daisy whimpered pathetically at hearing this command. She didn't even want to think about moving for the rest of the night, but she was on such a submissive high that her exhausted body somehow found the strength to go into business for itself and she did as she was told, although she continued to wonder what The Black Widow hoped to achieve from this.

Then it became obvious, and Daisy blush bright red, but there wasn't much more she could do as suddenly her ass was horribly empty, Natasha having removed her dick in one swift movement, leaving Daisy exposing her thoroughly gaped butt hole. It was a humiliation she was left to endure for several long minutes, then Natasha seemed to delight in making it worse.

"Nice." Natasha murmured with a wicked smirk, "Mmmmm yessssss, your cute little butt hole looks so nice and sexy when it's gaped. Oh yes, so nice. Mmmmm, I love gaping ass holes. It's just a perfect little display of dominance, you know? As long as your bitch hole is nice and open you have a constant reminder how you bent over like a little bitch for me. Mmmmm, maybe it even makes you my bitch. You'd like that, wouldn't you Daisy? To be my anal loving little bitch?"

There was a long pause, then Daisy blushed, "Yes."

"Good." Natasha beamed, before further explaining, "You've taken a very, very good step. Or should that be a number of steps. But if you want to know the joy of my dick in your ass again I'm going to have to insist on a little ass to mouth. Come on Daisy, get down on your knees and suck my cock."

Again Daisy blush bright red, and whimpered pathetically, at the command, but her tired body went into business for itself and she found herself slowly turning around, dropping down to her knees and shuffling over so she was in between Natasha's legs.

She then briefly glanced up at the redhead, who was looking at her expectantly, before focusing on the dildo which had just thoroughly plundered her bottom and robbe her of her anal cherry. Daisy stared at that weapon of ass destruction for a few long seconds, then closed her eyes, leaned forward, and then wrapped her lips around the head of the large cock, earning her some more encouragement from The Black Widow.

"Yesssssss, that's it, suck it! Mmmmm, good girl." Natasha happily praised while stroking Daisy's hair, "Good little cock sucker. Suck all your ass cream off of my cock. Mmmmm, that's right, go ass to mouth for me like a good little whore. Oooooooh yeahhhhhhh, an ATM whore. Yes, get every drop. Get every drop of your own butt juice you perverted little bitch! Oh fuck yeah!"

Honestly Daisy was mostly unaware of that encouragement as she was too busy marvelling over the taste of her own ass, and the deepest part of it at that. Something she would never consider doing before, and definitely not something she thought was going to be pleasant. And yet she instantly loved the taste and craved more of it. How fucked up was that?

Then again it only seemed appropriate given the day she'd had, and Daisy supposed it was better than absolutely hating it. Although it was embarrassing that she moaned softly at the taste, and quickly began sucking the head clean before beginning to bob her head up and down the shaft.

It wasn't long after that she'd cleaned the first half of the dick and began working on stuffing the rest of it into her mouth. That meant pushing it into her throat, something she'd rarely had to deal with, as her ex-boyfriend's hadn't been small, but they hadn't been big either, and though she could have deep throated had never insisted on it, and she'd never want to do it, at least until now.

But now it was suddenly important for her to get every drop of her own butt cream, Daisy pushing herself like never before to stuff a cock into her throat. And when she inevitably failed to get all of it she settled for just frantically licking the base, much to Natasha's clear approval.

"Yes, more, more, more, mmmmm, take it down your throat. Take it deep! Take it all! Oooooooh yessssssss, take every single inch down yor thoat. Deep throat my cock! Oh fuck! Deep throat it!! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, mmmmmm, that's so hot. You're going to make such a good Avenger." Natasha smiled wickedly, "Mmmmmm fuck yeah, welcome to The Avengers, Quake! I'm sure we're going to have a lot of fun together."

Daisy just smiled around the cock in her mouth.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers