Quaking

Story Info
A wager lost.
825 words
3.82
79.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Click. WHAM. "Damn."

"I have got to stop playing Quake with you, you know..."

You giggle from across the room.

"And I've definitely got to stop betting you before I do."

You nod and keep giggling.

"So what's the bet this time? Spending a weekend with an anal plug inside? Picking up a guy at a gay bar? Washing your car?" I list a few of your past forfeits.

You stand and walk toward me, still giggling as you sit down on my lap, legs straddling my waist. Your eyes glimmer as you smile into mine. "Hush, silly..."

"Oh, no, it's the car again..."

You laugh and almost whisper "Hushhh.." before your lips press to mine, and I am silent. You kiss me with a slow intensity, lips pressing for an endless moment before I feel them part, the tip of your tongue sliding into my mouth, to explore. I meet your tongue with my own, and yours presses back, assertive. Finally, you break the kiss and smile into my eyes again. "Go to the bedroom, take off all your clothes, and lie on the bed."

I do so, keeping the room dark, as you've said nothing of lights. In the darkness, I hear you enter, walk toward the bed. Your hands press to my shoulders, encouraging me to turn over, and I lie on my stomach, wondering if this is something we've done before; then your hands take each of my wrists, pulling them behind my back. Click, and cool smooth metal clasps around them. "Roll over..."

I turn, arms awkward beneath me until I get them situated, pressing into my lower back.

The bed sways softly as you climb onto it. "Relax...relax..." I can almost see your smile, in my mind's eye and through the faint light that leaks in, revealing only the barest hint of your outline. I see one leg move, and feel you settle down, your hips straddling my chest.

I can feel the arch of your thighs move as I breathe, warm skin on mine, a faintly greater heat at the key of the arch, hint of moisture there. Your hands slide back, trailing from my thighs over yours, resting on my shoulders, moving through my hair as your hips start to move, rocking, grinding slowly atop me.

I almost know you can see my smile, even as I imagine the sight of what I can only feel.

Your hands press to the mattress above my head, and I feel your thighs lift, sliding gently over my chest, upward, not stopping until I feel the heat of your sex above my mouth. I lick upward, only to feel you pull upward, out of reach. "Uh-uh...ask for it..."

I almost moan, the whisper, surprised at how ragged my voice is. "I want to taste you."

You giggle and slide a fingertip into my mouth for a second..I suck at it until you pull it away. "Like that?"

I almost laugh, shakily. "Not quite..."

I can feel you almost, almost close enough to stroke with my tongue. "Then what do you want to taste?"

I whisper. "Your sex..."

"My sex?"

"Yes..."

"That's not what I call it..."

"What should I call it?"

"Guess..."

I lie there for a moment, thinking, wanting you. I wet my lips. "I want to taste your cunt."

"Good boy..."

Your thighs slide apart, lowering your hips to my welcoming mouth, my tongue greeting you with a slow caress, feeling the soft folds of your labia, greedily sliding deeper, teasing.

I hear your low mmm as your hips move, guiding my tongue deeper within you, feeling the soft well of your entrance, my tonguetip probing inside as long as you leave it above me, your hips moving slowly.

Your hips move, downward a little, until the upper swell of your labia rests above my mouth, pressing against it. "Lick my clit..." You almost growl.

I comply, eagerly, lovingly stroking with my tongue, pressing with my lips, my tongue finds the firm nub of your clit, grinds back at it as your hips press it toward my face, lift it a bit, press down once more. I meet your rhythm, loving the way you move, the wet heat of you.

My face rubs upward, caressing what my tongue can't reach. I hear your breathing grow ragged, scattered, low groans coming from your throat. The muscles of your thighs tremble as you come, crying out in the darkness, my tongue lashing, circling wildly, loving every moment, the taste of you washing across my mouth.

Slowly you still, body shuddering softly above mine as your hips slide down, resting finally just above my navel. Your lips press to mine, kissing me deeply, tasting, tangling slowly.

I can't help but smile..."That was surely the least difficult payment I've made on our bets..."

You giggle again. "You thought that was the payment? No no no...let me tell you about it, though..."

Damn.