Qualifications with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,292 Followers

She grabbed her son's hand and pulled it to her breast. It shocked him to the core. She held his hand there, but he wasn't going to pull back anyway. No, he wanted this too. Once he knew that he had full permission, his hand slowly clenched, cupping his mother's tit.

"Well?" she asked, gesturing to her fondled breast. "What are you waiting for? Take the picture already."

"Oh, right."

Tyler used his free hand to take the picture of himself cupping his mother's breast. It wasn't just one picture either. It was an assortment of pictures. Patricia wanted to make sure that all angles were covered. She wanted to leave no doubt to the fraternity that this was the real thing. That Tyler was actually having his way with a 'MILF.'

And that meant more intimacy. Patricia took his hand and slid it underneath her bikini top, so that he felt her bare breast. His fingers rubbed, feeling that her nipple was rock hard at that point. Patricia kept her eyes fixed on her son, while he took pictures of his hand fondling the bare tit, which had become exposed to everyone else at the beach.

It was all very surreal. She had never been much of an exhibitionist before. Never had she exposed her breast in a public area. Now, for her very own son, she was allowing her boob to be free for anyone to watch. How embarrassing. How very exciting too.

"I think you've had enough of that," she said, taking a breath.

Tyler's hand slowly pulled away. "Are we done?"

At that moment, the answer should have been 'yes, we're done.' But she couldn't bring herself to say those words. She couldn't bring herself to cover her chest either, as her tit was still exposed.

In truth, she was aroused from this. She knew that Tyler was aroused too. She also knew that joining the fraternity could be tough, because she didn't know how many points the other potential members had accrued. Better to be on the safe side and try to earn the most points possible while they were already at the beach.

"One more thing," she said. "To make sure we get enough points."

"You mean, oral?"

"No!!" she snapped, before calming herself down. "No, we won't go that far. Relax your hand. This will only take a moment."

Patricia took her son's hand again, this time bringing it to her crotch. She allowed the hand to slide underneath her bikini bottom, so that he could feel her bare pussy. She had shaved it that morning so that none of her pubic hairs would poke through her bikini. When she shaved, she had no idea her son would be touching her most intimate of areas. Yet, it was happening, and she was enjoying it.

All the while, Tyler kept his phone pointed down towards the ocean water, taking pictures of his hand buried up his mother's cunt.

Things went to the next level when he used two fingers to rub her clitoris, making her clench. It went yet a step further when he slipped two fingers inside of her pussy, making her gasp.

"You've touched a woman before," she moaned, surprised.

"I have. Not much beyond that."

"Are you a virgin?" she asked.

"Yes," he said sadly.

That was when he fondled her pussy some more, furthering her arousal. It was becoming too much, especially at the public beach, so she pulled his hand away, then covered her exposed tit.

"Now we're done," she winked at him.

Patricia leaned forward to give her son a kiss on the lips, which was purely for personal reasons, then they headed back to the shore.

***

The next morning. Patricia was dressed nicely for work, in a sharp office suit, complete with a silk blouse, a knee-length skirt, and stockings on her legs. She was preparing her breakfast when Tyler came down the stairs with his phone in hand.

"Any news?" she asked.

"Yep, good and bad."

"Start with the good news first."

He smiled, "The fraternity released an email update on the initiation process. I'm high on the list so far."

"That's great!" she said with elation, giving her son a hug. "This shows that you can do anything, even if I gave you a helping hand."

"I know, right?"

"Now what's the bad news?"

He suddenly looked timid. "The results are mostly tied so far. So they've sent out another email on how to earn more points. Here, take a look."

Tyler handed her the phone, and Patricia read the email carefully:

Qualifications for New Fraternity Members

Congratulations for making it this far. As you know, gaining membership is difficult, as the tasks are challenging. We strive for the highest standards, which means pushing you to the limit.

Here are the means for gaining additional points. The stakes are much higher in this area. The same MILF(s) must still be used. We want to know if you can still hook-up with the same hot MILF(s) outside of the beach setting, when she's returned to her normal everyday life.

Points are gained by the following methods:

200 points- Continued sexual activity with the MILF anywhere

300 points- Sexual activity with the MILF at her work

400 points- Sexual activity with the MILF at her home

AUTOMATIC MEMBERSHIP- Live streaming the sexual activity (with her consent) at either her home or work.

The same rules apply. The summer is coming to an end, and the deadline is closing. Enjoy yourselves you horny bastards!

The Fraternity

Just when Patricia thought she had done all she could to help her son join the fraternity, there was suddenly more to be done. And the stakes couldn't have been higher, or more perverse.

She handed the phone back to her son, with a stern, motherly look on her face.

"You're not seriously considering this," she said. "Are you? You better not be."

He gave a shy grin. "Please? We've already done so much. This was all your idea, remember? You were the one who took me to the beach."

"Yes, for touching and kissing. Not for...god knows what else."

"Then how else am I supposed to join the fraternity? You've read the email, this is the only way."

She gave a sharp look. "I'll have to think about it.."

"Oh..."

Tyler suddenly looked shy and meek, hanging his head.

"What is it?" she had to ask.

"I've already told the Fraternity that I'd Skype them this morning."

Patricia's eyes widened. "You what!?"

"Sorry," he said, timid. "I thought you'd be okay with that. I mean, just yesterday you let me touch your..."

"You don't need to remind me," she said, shaking her head. "I know what we did."

"And you enjoyed it too, didn't you? I felt how aroused you were. Your nipple was hard and you seemed to enjoy my fingers inside you."

"Touching and kissing is one thing," she said adamantly. "But oral sex and intercourse is something else entirely. You have to tell them that you can't do the Skype chat."

He hung his head again. "If I do that, my application will be rejected. It's okay, I'll let them know."

It felt as though time was moving in slow motion. Tyler was turning to walk away and Patricia had to make a snap decision.

She had already allowed him to fondle her bare tit in public, tongue kiss on the mouth, and finger her aroused cunt. What's the harm in going a little further? She thought. Instead of her lips touching his mouth, her lips would be on his cock. Instead of his fingers going inside her cunt, his cock would be there.

"Wait," she said softly, preventing him from leaving. "If you promise to be respectful about this, then I'll do it."

His eyes lit up. "Really?"

"Yes, really. Just don't make a big fuss about it, and know that I'm only doing this to help you. This is to boost your confidence for college. This is about helping you become a young man."

"You got it."

"And another thing," she added. "This better not be demeaning towards me. I mean it. If you call me a bitch, slut, or whore during the process, then I swear you'll be slapped across the face."

He gave her a big suffocating hug. "That'll never happen. You're the best. I owe you a thousand favors. Anything you want. Promise."

"You better."

"Can we start now?" he asked, releasing the hug.

She checked the time. "I don't know, I have to go to work in about 30 minutes."

"Plenty of time," he smiled. "I'll be right back. I need to make a quick call to confirm this."

With that, Tyler gave his mother a big wet kiss on the lips. Then he ran up the stairs. The kiss left Patricia reeling, and she wondered if she had just created a monster.

***

It only took a few short minutes for Tyler to come back down the stairs with his laptop open, ready to open Skype for a video chat. Patricia barely had time to take a few bites of her breakfast. She noted the excited look on her son's face. A look that she rarely saw.

"Okay, I just spoke with them," he said, setting the laptop on the dining table. "They're ready for the video call."

Patricia gulped the food in her mouth. Was this really going to happen? What had she gotten herself into?

She tried to maintain control. "Just a few seconds, okay? That's all you get to prove to the fraternity that this is real."

"A few seconds? They want to see the whole thing. They said I'll automatically be allowed to join after they watch this."

Her eyes shifted to the laptop on the table. Deep down, she was mortified that she'd be doing these sex acts to completion in front of unknown fraternity members. Worse, she'd be doing these full-on sex acts with her own son. It was something she could never take back.

But at the same time, for reasons which she'd never understand, Patricia felt the same wetness between her legs as the previous day. There was no doubt about it. The idea was extremely taboo and arousing. It made her pussy clench just thinking about it.. Plus she hadn't been laid in a while, so this would be a nice form of relief.

He interrupted her thoughts. "Are you okay with this? They're expecting me to contact them right away."

Time was of the essence and she was boxed in. She needed to go to work soon. And her son needed to contact the fraternity, who were waiting.

More interestingly, she noticed the look of pure enthusiasm on Tyler's face. He was insanely aroused and incredibly excited. The look made Patricia's mind swirl with questions (along with her own arousal as well).

"I'll do it," she said. "Only on one condition."

"What?"

"Why are you so excited? Because you're going to join the fraternity? Lose your virginity? Or because you're going to have sex with me- your own mother? Answer truthfully."

He blushed, "Honestly? It started with wanting to join the fraternity. But since yesterday, when I got to touch your..."

"Nevermind," she said, cutting him off. "Don't finish that sentence. I'll do this for you. Let me change my clothes and I'll be back."

"Don't. They want you in your office clothes. They like the whole 'professional woman' thing. It's a huge turn-on for them."

"You told them about me?"

He nodded. "Of course I did."

"Fine. Just start this already."

He smiled, "Remember, don't act like my mother. You're supposed to act like a random MILF I picked up at the beach. Act like we're strangers."

"You owe me for this," she said, crossing her arms, giving him a sharp stare.

"Mom, you're the best. I'll owe you whatever you want."

He gave her an inappropriate kiss on the lips without her permission. Then he turned to his laptop to connect the cam.

"God, this is crazy," she breathed aloud.

He turned to her with a serious expression on his face. "I'm nervous, mom. I'm a virgin."

"It'll be okay."

Deep down, she felt her pussy come to life. The idea of taking her son's virginity was an unusual thrill. One that she wasn't sure if she was ready for. Nevertheless, it excited her. It made her all hot and bothered.

"I'll try to be proper about this," he said. "I mean, I'll try to make it pleasurable for you."

"I appreciate that. Now, have you ever received oral sex?"

"A few times."

"Then you have some experience," she noted.

"Not as much as I'd like. I'd also appreciate if you...you know...make me look like a stud. You know, act like you're hot for me. Dirty talk. Act like you can't get enough of me."

"The things I'd do for my son," she replied, shaking her head.

He smiled. "Thanks so much. Get ready, I'll connect the webcam now."

In truth, Patricia was far from prepared. She was only vaguely aware of how this would work, and how far she'd have to go sexually. Sure, she was told that she would have to do sexual things with Tyler, but was Tyler actually able to go through with it? So many questions. Questions which would soon be answered.

Skype opened and she saw a group of fraternity members on the screen. There were four of them. They appeared to be the leaders, all well-dressed and neatly groomed. Tyler spoke with them for a while. Then he turned the laptop so that the webcam pointed to his mom in the kitchen.

The fraternity leaders expressed their pleasure with what they saw:

"She's gorgeous. What a nice MILF you've found."

"Nice work, Tyler. She's the perfect woman."

"Damn, she's hot! Office women are the best."

"This is going to be so awesome!"

Patricia was embarrassed by the brazen comments. But at the same time, flattered as well. These were young men at the prime of their youth who were approving of her beauty.

She tried to maintain a strong, confident posture. Inside, she was far from that. She was nervous as hell, being watched on the webcam by these frat leaders. But it was a price she was willing to pay for her son.

Tyler spoke to the frat members, as Patricia stood there listening to more compliments about how hot she was, how sexy she looked, and how excited they were to watch her get fucked and suck cock.

The crude comments made Patricia want to admonish the young men. To scold them for speaking in such a manner. All her life, she strived to be a respectable woman. All her life, she did her best to be a good person. And all her adult life, she did her best to be a great mother to her son, teaching him how to behave properly. Most importantly, she always led by example.

Now here she was, standing in her office clothes in the kitchen, getting ready to perform all sorts of lewd sex acts with Tyler, while these strangers watched through a laptop.

"So this is how it's going to work," the frat leader said. "If she sucks your cock to completion, on cam, you're automatically accepted into the fraternal order. If you fuck her on cam, then you'll be fast tracked to a leadership role. Are you ready Tyler?"

"Yes, I'm ready," he replied confidently.

"What about the MILF? Your name is Patricia, right? Are you ready to begin?"

Patricia resisted the urge to roll her eyes while looking at them. She further resisted the urge to throw her coffee mug at the laptop to smash the screen.

"I'm ready to help this stud," she said, trying to sound sexy. "He belongs in the fraternity for all the things he can do."

"You must be a great cocksucker," another frat leader smiled.

Patricia clenched her fists, resisting any violent urges.

"I've always had good reviews. Tyler certainly doesn't complain."

"Then get to it. Let's see what kind of skills you have."

Tyler now faced his mother. Patricia turned to face her son. There was an apprehensive look on Tyler's face. Of course there was, the young man didn't have much experience. And he certainly wasn't going to be the aggressor towards his mother, since she was the leader of the household.

This would have to be Patricia's doing. She knew that if she didn't take charge, nothing would happen. She took a deep breath and concentrated her efforts. She was also extremely aroused, but she didn't let it show. This was all business, she thought to herself. That was her justification for performing sexual acts on her son.

She dropped to her knees, still in the full view of the webcam, while the four frat members watched on. She couldn't bring herself to look at the cam. All she could focus on was undoing her son's shorts, yanking them down, to reveal a raging hard cock, which swung free, almost hitting her in the face.

It was immediately clear that this wasn't just about cocksucking for Tyler. He wanted this from his own mother. He was excited that his mom was going to service him like this. And that made Patricia strangely turned-on, even more than she already was.

She held the cock in her hand and stroked, feeling her son's manhood. Then she looked up at him. Their eyes locked while she stroked. She kept in mind that she had to be sexy about this.

"I love your cock," she said, while in character. "I can't get enough of it. I want it down my throat and in my pussy right after."

Tyler's eyes spoke volumes. His facial expression said it all. His cock twitched in his mother's hand.

The fraternity leaders also made comments, expressing their excitement.

Patricia opened her mouth and took the cock inside. She sucked it. No warm up. No feeler. No further preparation. There was no need to delay this any further. She had a task to complete. Plus, she needed to go to work soon, meaning Tyler had to cum as fast as possible.

She sucked his cock brazenly. What most people didn't realize by looking at Patricia, was that even though she was a plain everyday woman, she was also a woman who loved sucking cock. She didn't look the part of a good cocksucker, but she was.

The suction of her mouth was incredibly tight. Her lips were wrapped tightly around the shaft. Her head bobbed, back and forth, in an even pace. Not missing a beat. Occasionally, her tongue would caress the shaft and swirl around the head.

All the while, her eyes remained locked on Tyler's eyes. This was driving him completely wild. .

"Oh god..." he moaned. "Fuck, mo..."

As Tyler almost said, 'mom,' Patricia bit down gently, but urgently on his cock to stop him from making the huge slip-up, which would have been an epic disaster for them.

He corrected himself. "Oh fuck, Patricia. Your mouth is incredible."

She winked at him, pleased that he'd made the correction.

As she continued sucking her son's cock to the best of her ability, she was also aroused by comments made by the frat members:

"What a fucking mouth that lady has."

"Shit, Tyler is the luckiest fucker on the planet."

"How come I never had a MILF like that?"

"I would give her half of our fraternity funds if she would come here and suck our cocks. It would be worth it."

The comments were amusing and motivated her further. She was never much of an exhibitionist, but this was making her reel with all sorts of strange feelings. It wasn't enough that her son's hard penis was in her mouth, and that she was pleasing it, but she was also doing it to entertain others.

She had to continuously remind herself: this was for the sake of her son's future, his self-confidence, and his college experience.

As her mouth expertly worked the cock, she felt all the tell-tale signs of an impending orgasm. It wasn't much of a surprise. A young man with little experience, like Tyler, wouldn't last very long anyway. And if he came, then they wouldn't be having sex.

Patricia pulled her mouth away, leaving a long trail of saliva dripping off the erection.

"It's time to fuck," she said, once again taking charge of the situation. "I need to get to the office soon. That shouldn't be a problem either, since most men don't last very long inside my pussy."

The last comment was just to tease the fraternity members. God, the power and control she had over this situation was giving her all sorts of strange, perverse feelings. Her pussy now ached for this.

Patricia grabbed her son by his wet cock and pulled him to the dining table. She pushed the laptop on the corner of the table, clearing the necessary space for them to fuck.

"Lay on the table," she said. "I love dominating handsome young men like you. Especially since you have a wonderful cock."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,292 Followers