Qualifications with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,292 Followers

Again, this was just for added effect to the fraternity, but there was a slight grain of truth to it. In all honesty, she did think that her son had a wonderful cock. That was something she couldn't deny. Although she had never 'dominated' a younger soon-to-be college stud before, it was pretty enjoyable. The level of control she had was intoxicating.

The toughest part came when her son laid on the dining table, his hard cock pointing straight up in the air. This was it. Now she'd actually have to go through with it.

Patricia was no prude when it came to sex, even though she prided herself on being such a respectable, proper woman. But this was her son of all people. She had given birth to him 18 years ago. Her own flesh and blood. Now here she was, preparing to fuck him in front of the webcam.

Even more taboo, Tyler was a virgin. She'd be the very first woman to introduce him to the world of sex. One of the most important moments in his young adulthood. It should have been with someone special, she thought. Someone he loved, like a girlfriend. Patricia was always old fashioned in her beliefs.

Instead, it would be her fucking him. It would be her taking his virginity. And the thought had now become so exhilarating that her panties were now stained with wetness.

She reached underneath her office skirt and slid her panties down to the floor. When she picked them up to examine them, she noted that her white panties were now stained.

They were so wet, even the frat members commented on them:

"Damn, look at how wet those are."

"This MILF is insanely horny."

"Can't wait to see this fucking!"

These comments only emboldened Patricia further. She instinctively smiled at the webcam, stood on a chair, then put her knees down onto the dining table, hovering over her exposed son.

"We're going to do this fast," she said, trying to sound sexy. "I can't be late for work. There's an important meeting I need to attend this morning. But only because I love your cock so much, I'll squeeze this in."

This was for added effect, to make Tyler look good in front of the fraternity leaders, and he played along.

"You can have my cock anytime, Patricia," he replied, like a stud. "I fully expect to have your pussy later this evening."

If anything, Patricia was at least glad that Tyler was getting a confidence boost out of this. God knows he needed it at this age.

With her skirt hiked up, she lowered herself, while Tyler held his throbbing cock upwards. As soon as the tip of his cock touched the pussy, his eyes widened. When Patricia's pussy lowered, and his cock entered her wet hole, he gasped. When she lowered herself all the way, and the cock fully entered her pussy, he moaned out loud.

Patricia felt an overwhelming feeling of power as the cock was buried in her pussy. She knew she had complete control over her son. It was like a surreal feeling of sexual domination. Her original plan was to do this as quickly as possible, but now, she was enjoying this too much. She wanted this to last a little bit longer. That wouldn't be so bad. They've already come this far, might as well enjoy it.

With a single thrust of her pussy, Tyler was no longer a virgin.

"Oh god!" he gasped, his body jerking.

She smiled and pressed his shoulder down. "We've fucked so many times yesterday. I love how you still get excited over my pussy."

Patricia rode him a slow and steady pace. Her hands pressed his shoulders down, and her pussy clenched him to make the experience even more pleasurable.

"No one can get used to your pussy, Patricia."

"That's what I like to hear. Good boy."

As they fucked in a rhythmic pattern, Patricia couldn't help herself. She did something she had avoided before, which was to look directly at the laptop screen. She had to see the reaction of the frat members who would be deciding her son's college fate. The very same people who were enjoying this incestuous show (without even knowing it was incest).

There they were. The four clean cut fraternity leaders in shock at the hot fucking that was taking place. She figured they must be used to seeing MILFs, but apparently not. Or maybe Patricia was just their type, prim and proper, in a super sexually aroused state, that they just couldn't help themselves.

This feeling of exhibitionism only made Patricia burn inside. As she rode her son's cock, she lifted her hands and began to unbutton her blouse to expose her white bra. Then she pulled her bra down to expose the intimate parts of her chest, which now had a bikini tan line from their day at the beach yesterday.

Her hands pulled further, showing even more of her tan lined tits. Finally, she revealed her hard brown nipples to her son, which were large and erect, showing just how aroused she was over this.

"Oh shit," he gasped. "Your fucking tits are spectacular. I'll never get tired of them."

Tyler reached up and grabbed them while they fucked, pinching the hard nipples. Patricia wondered if Tyler was saying this for added effect, or if he actually meant it. Of course he meant it, she thought, boys will be boys. Mom or not, they love tits.

As much as she was loving this moment, she did in fact need to go to work soon. She had an important meeting that morning. This needed to hurry. Besides, she had no intention of spending her morning having sex in order to entertain these sleazy frat members.

So in order to speed things up, while continuing to ride her son, she bent down and pushed her tits into Tyler's face, allowing him to suck her hard nipples. His hands forcefully squeezed each tit and he took turns devouring each nipple with his mouth. He sucked those tits in a way Patricia hadn't felt in a long time.

She brought her lips to his ear and whispered, "I hope you can feel how wet my pussy is. I love that I'm taking your virginity. It's so freaking nasty, but I love it. I need to go work son, cum for mommy, okay?"

When she sat upright, the look on Tyler's face said it all. He was insanely aroused, as if he were hypnotized and may never recover. This delighted Patricia for some odd reason.

She rode him faster this time, determined to end things quickly. She was pleased that her son grabbed her hips and forced her to go harder and faster. She liked that he was now becoming a man and taking charge.

What she didn't count on was the fact that she'd be coming as well. She didn't anticipate her own orgasm, since this wasn't supposed to be about her. It was supposed to be about her son joining the fraternity. Nevertheless, it would be a good learning opportunity for Tyler in his sexual education.

"Rub my clitoris," she groaned. "I'm close to an orgasm. Make me cum by rubbing it in a circular motion. Stimulate me."

Tyler did as he was told. Gladly. He rubbed that clit hard and fast, in circular motions like mom had instructed him to do.

That's when it hit. After a few moments and getting fucked hard and having her clit stimulated, her back arched violently and she cried aloud. The orgasm was a much welcomed break to her dry spell. Never in a million years would she have imagined that it would be broken by her son. But it was worth it. She couldn't remember the last time she came so hard, as her whole body rippled with intense pleasure.

When she looked down and saw Tyler still looking flustered, she tried to compose herself to focus on him. She clenched her wet pussy to make her hole tighter, making him closer to the goal.

"Cum for me," she groaned. "That's it. Feels good, doesn't it? Cum already. I want to see your expression as you cum."

She rode her hips faster and faster. She clenched her pussy tighter and tighter. The look on Tyler's face showed that he was about to burst. His first sex session was going to be memorable.

"Oh fuck!!!" he screamed, his eyes clenching shut. "I'm going to cum. Mommm!!!!!"

His body jerked as he shot multiple loads inside his mother. She was relentless as she rode him, making sure to drain his balls properly. Unfortunately, he had accidentally revealed to the fraternity the whole mother/son thing. But they'd deal with that later once the orgasm was over. Their minds were totally possessed by the hot fucking they shared.

When they both calmed down and tried to recover from their earth shattering orgasms, they both turned to face the laptop. The four fraternity members looked back at them in utter shock. It was a devastating moment, and Patricia was a nervous wreck waiting for the responses.

The frat members finally spoke:

"Holy shit, Tyler, that's your mom...dude?"

"Fuck, did we just witness some mother/son fucking?"

"That guy just boned his mom..."

"This motherfucker is literally a motherfucker!"

Patricia gulped loudly, Tyler's reputation on campus would be devastated. Worse, the news of this could get out, which would lead to Patricia's public reputation being ruined as well. Her mind raced with all sorts of terrible thoughts that would befall them.

Instead, the frat members broke out into a cheer and began high-fiving each other ecstatically. They clearly relished this.

Both Patricia and Tyler breathed a sigh of relief. She climbed off her son, blushing, went to the sink to go wipe her pussy clean of the orgasmic fluids. All the while, she listened to heaps of praise being showered on her son for being able to fuck his mom. Apparently, she had come to learn, this was a common fantasy for most young men. And the fraternity leaders promised to keep this a secret, and also to fast track him to a leadership position.

This was all worth it, she thought.

When the webcam show ended, Patricia felt embarrassed and still flustered from the intense orgasm she had just experienced. She finished wiping her legs dry, and she put her panties back on.

"Thanks mom," he smiled, his cock still exposed, which was not flaccid.

She tried to compose herself and look motherly. "You're welcome. This was for you. It was to help you become a young man, and it looks like I've succeeded. Anyway, I really am in a rush and I need to go. I'll see you this evening."

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Your tits are still showing," he said.

She looked down at her chest, then realized that in the craze of things, she had somehow forgot to put her nipples back inside of her bra, and to button up her blouse again. She quickly tucked her nipples away.

"Thanks."

"So...can we do this again?"

She smiled, "You already owe me a ton of favors."

"Yes, and those favors can be in the form of helping you have more orgasms. You seem like you really like it. It's good for you."

She playfully sighed, "We'll discuss this later. In the meantime, I have to go. Have a wonderful day as a new member of the frat."

With that, she kissed him on the lips. A nice hard kiss. A 'thank you for the hot morning fuck' kind of kiss. Then she returned herself to a more professional mode as she grabbed her purse, put on her shoes, and left for work, with traces of cum still lingering inside her pussy.

The End

Special thanks to AlbaLuna, GingerScent, MistressJoanna, Intrigued11.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.