Quality and Size counts

Story Info
Threesome of twosome, it depend on performance.
1.6k words
3.79
17.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

By mutual arrangement Alex entertained me, Jack and two other colleagues.

It was a congenial arrangement and she was a real Godsend. With the ever increasing pressure of work we were plainly stressed out. The Guys, like me, wanted an occasional gratification with a girl like Alex who was well versed. Ahe was a girl who attracted me immensely more than any other.

Alex insisted she wasn't a working girl as such. I would probably date her, if I was prepared to take on a commitment. But business was business and I was happy Just to see her once weekly in the confines of her luxury apartment in Kensington.

It was the one and only time Jack and I shared Alex. Jack thought it would be a good idea and add a little spice. He'd been seeing her on Wednesdays, the day after me. I said it would be fun watching Alex's response to sharing. It was okay with her for the right money that was no problem, she gave a real good quality service and every penny was well spent.

She reckoned she could earn more in a week than most girls could in a month, and proving her clients were clean she'd do a round tour - and she wasn't talking holidays!

So it became the standard to pop in for a quick shower before we fucked. And afterwards too, because just an hour with Alex and one was in real need of a cleanup shower, and anyway as part of her tour, she'd sponge me down which was a real delight. Then after that a good wet wank to see me off.

She was a sweet pleasing girl who lavished the pleasure I could give her. When Jack and I shared her, taking turns in fucking her each way, (she adored anal too) and she was scrupulous about oral, especially doing it to me when Jack was inside her.

That was magic feeling the motion of her mouth working on me as she took in Jack's fuck with absolute joy.

But times move on and Jack had gone. Apparently he died of a heart attack.. The night before it happened we had shared a rather fabulous swinging time together and that was probably the reason. But at least he died happy with the mindset of the three of us fusing beautifully together.

Today was good as always it was with Alex. She performed well but I guess we both missed Jack. That is why, selfishly, I didn't tell her about my phone message until after we'd fucked. I didn't want it to spoil her output.

But now, after the one and only threesome, how would it be with Alex. She enjoyed her double whammy as she called it, so could we get back to a one to one scenario?

The next time I was with her she looked as mouth-watering as ever. She studies the likes of her clients and to see her in that pencil tight black skirt and jacket, looking like an office girl in black fishnets was happiness indeed. Her perfume lingered and, playing the office girl part, she placed those gorgeous shaped thighs and stupendous rear opon my lap and indulged me in some real wonderful warm kissing, as her fingertips teased the lobe of my left ear.

Her approach primarily was never rushed. She was quality with a capitol 'Q' and she knew how to make a guy feel special.

"Wonderful" I whispered as I felt wiggle over me. And it felt so good. Now was the time to enjoy her complete femininity and she was a joy indeed.

I ran my hand along the length of her right thigh over her skirt and so enjoyed the feel of her. She stood up. I still tasted the warmth of her kiss. I loved the creases in her skirt after she'd been sitting, I don't know what it is but it does so much for me..

Without a word she lifted her skirt and revealed the whiteness between stocking tops and panties, black white ad red panties which were a real turn on. The she twisted to lean forward just a little to express the sheer beauty of her butt.

She knew what I wanted next and quickly obliged. She moved herself gently so I could enjoy the scent of her. Just to sniff and lick her over her panties was so lovely. I adored that sexy gap between her thighs, and concentrate rubbing my tongue between as she parted just enough for me to do that.

She adores it as much as me. She tells me that some guys just plunge their noses into her there and that doesn't do anything for her. But soon she opened for me and smothers me with her delicious femininity. I am away in a world of my own, enjoying the splendor of her wonderful moist and warm quinny to the fore.

After a little of that I come up for air still relishing the taste of her and she kisses my lips again.

She looks down at me and sees that I have a good erection beneath my trousers.

And then she says it is cruel to leave it trapped - time to give it some airing, meaning my well primed cock.

She kneels again to gradually unzip me and seems to enjoy every moment tantalizing me there, taking it out from beneath my briefs and, before very long I am enjoying the special pleasures that only oral exploration and caressing can achieve.

This girl loves to suck and I enjoy the benefits of that. And just to make it last she slid the magic ring over my length to securest snugly and tightly around the girth, to prevent premature ejaculation.

To me, and to Alex - the real art of foreplay is to make it last for as long as possible, until you just can't hold back any longer and that wonderful climax is gratified with a real sensual and satisfying deep fucking.

But for now we just enjoy each other. I smooth my fingers through her dark brown hair as she bobs up and down, taking each suck deep and thorough, placing the thumb and forefinger of her right hand around the middle to stretch back the foreskin. And the feeling of her doing that, the licking and the sensual tonguing of my p-hole transmits me on a new trip to paradise, just laying back a little so she can enjoy me fully over the edge of the chair, my trousers and briefs down to my knees as she enjoys each sinew of my aching masculinity.

How good is that? There can't be anything better before that final plunge into heaven. Who ever invented sex knew what they were about. After good sucking Alex twisted around again lifted her skirt over my head and then dropped it, and once more I was treated to the feel and taste of a far more wet quinny that wanted a lot of what I had to give. She did her wiggle again, my face was pressing into her and my tongue was as deep as I could lever inside that beautiful crafted orifice, I rolled it around inside her until she cried out.

Without realizing I had taken her to a pitch of no return and did something I had never done to a woman before. Her sounds were likened to a baby and I paused. But she yelled not to stop, she was moving herself over my head, around and around, her hands behind her clasping my head to hold it in place as she reached that point of no return, and I felt my mouth fill with her sexual functions, then I knew I had mouth fucked her to a complete and wonderful orgasm.

She leaned forward and stood up again, then she collapsed outstretched on the sofa. And when she'd caught hair breadth she smiled magnificently and said that I shouldn't worry about sharing any more that I was more than sufficient . And then, quite naturally she asked; "Shall we fuck now?"

"I thought I'd burnt you out" I grinned.

She replied like she was enjoying behaving like a slut, laid right back on the sofa, opened her thighs and there, revealed before me, that wonderful scene of sheer magic awaiting my presence.

"I have fucked your face and now I want you to fuck me down here" she said quite explicitly, stretching herself quinny wide open for my service.

I sunk to y knees, she levered me up for meet her needs, crucial now. Then she laughed..

"What?" I queried - just about to enter her.

"You've still, got the bloody ring on!"

"Well I thought you may like this to last too" I said pretending I didn't notice.

"Take it off! She ordered (I liked that) "Now's the time to fuck for all we are worth and no stopping!"

I took off the ring and felt my cock swell where the ring had been.

"That's better," Alex cried - "that should suffice - quality and size all in one, they go together like a horse and a carriage - and no matter what you read or hear, it does matter okay?"

Next thing those gorgeous thighs were encircling my back; I could feel her heels probing into my spine as she clasped her feet together to hold me in her stead.

I was soon fully deep up inside and she screamed with delight. I felt her cum again, it felt like she was swallowing my whole being inside her. Then she wanted me underneath her. Telling me a girl likes to take charge sometimes, and she certainly did that hook, line and sinker, and what a sinker!

She fucked and fucked me like there was no tomorrow. She was heaven, she was lovely, she was everything a guy could want from a woman.

She could be all woman foe me, she could be a slut, a girl of the worst refute or just the simple country girl - she'd be anything I wanted.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers