Quality or Quantity of Fucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
659 Followers

"Good?"

"It was sensational" she sighed as she felt his hand slide out of her jeans.

"Can I get you anything?" Bob asked.

Pecking him on the lips Sammi smiled. "Well you could get more of that."

"Patience young lady. Would you like a drink or anything?"

"I'd love a cup of tea."

"Would you like it served in bed?"

"No let's go downstairs."

Sammi was surprised that Bob simply got up, grabbed her hand and walked downstairs with her not bothering with a dressing gown or even wrapping a towel round him. She was even more surprised to see that he was totally flaccid and wondered whether he had cum on the bed. She had never been with a man who was so self-assured with his nudity, particularly when not clearly sexually aroused. He led her to the big kitchen looking out over a massive garden and made the tea. She sat on a stool at a breakfast bar her panties damp and her breasts bare as Bob poured the tea.

They talked normally. About the gym, the new 'I'm a celebrity' show, films and TV almost as if nothing untoward was going on between them. This was also a new experience to Sammi. She couldn't remember breaking off from sex to do something so normal as have a cup of tea; she did wonder, however, whether they would be able to rekindle the same heavily charged atmosphere again. As Bob put the mugs into the dishwasher she couldn't also help wondering whether he would regain his strong erection.

She also couldn't help wondering at the way their relationship was developing, despite the age gap. Together like this away from other people, 'particularly fucking forest rangers she was thinking' the gap didn't seem to matter a jot. Around others it did though, for she was conscious that people may be thinking she's either desperate and has to go with 'old men' or it's her sugar daddy or even her real dad. Also the age, so far at least, had not inhibited her sexual enjoyment. It had been significantly different to anything else she had so far experience. To still be half dressed well over half an hour into a session was new ground to her, particularly as Bob was completely naked. To have cum so strongly purely from his fingers was also different as was breaking off and having a cup of tea. Most of the young guys she'd been with would get an erection and hardly lose it even when they fucked several time, Bob's had gone completely and that left her wondering.

"Ready for bed again?" He asked.

"Thought you would never ask" Sammi smiled taking his proffered hand.

"Turn over Sammi" Bob said after they had laid down again, him still soft and naked her still in her jeans.

She turned onto her front, put her arms under her forehead and rested her head on them. She closed her eyes. Bob looked at her slim, lightly tanned back with the patch of freckles across her shoulders, her narrow waist, her small boobs poking out from her sides where they were flattened them against the bed and her white denim covered legs. Most of all he looked at her bum. It was like a ripe peach. The jeans were very tight and clung to her, accentuating the symmetrical roundness of the twin orbs that merged together to form one mass of delicious roundness. He could hardly wait to see that naked and to indulge himself with its soft mounds and musky crease. But he would wait, he would leave that pleasure as something to anticipate. Patience, Bob thought, was an essential attribute for great lovemaking, particularly as one aged and the three or more performances in an evening were things of the past.

He lifted Sammi's hair away from the back of her neck. He kissed that. She shivered with pleasure for her neck and head were highly erogenous zones for her.

"Mmmm" she mewed showing her enjoyment and appreciation.

Quickly realising how much she liked it, Bob continued to kiss and lick her neck as he slowly slid his fingers down her spine. She was so soft and smooth and lithe; her flesh felt gorgeous under his fingertips. He reached her waist and ran his fingers from her spine round to one hip then all the way round to the other. Softly, gently and caressingly he massaged her waist slipping his fingers slightly inside her jeans again.

"Nice?" he asked huskily."

"Mmmm lovely" Sammi muttered reaching down and placing her hand on Bob's bare leg just above his knee. Her touch felt wonderful and this time he didn't restrict her. She was pleased for she wanted to feel him, she felt that she needed to, in fact her body was demanding that she did. She moved her hand upwards. Bob guessed that she wanted his cock, that she wanted to feel it and hold it and he wanted that too, but he knew she would be disappointed. And she was for as she closed her fingers round it, she realised he was only semi-hard. She had never experienced that before.

"This ok?" Sammi asked stroking Bob's cock and rubbing his balls.

"Yes it is and don't worry it takes time now and then."

Bob knelt beside the young blonde and rubbed both of her cheeks at the same time. He squeezed them, kneaded them and pinched them. He ran his fingertips over them in decreasing circles and he pushed them together and pulled them apart.

"Has anyone told you young lady," he muttered "that you have a gorgeous arse."

"Mmmmm, yes it has been mentioned a couple of times" she replied loving the attention it was receiving.

Bob moved behind Sammi straddling her legs just above her knees. That meant that she was unable to reach his cock, but instead was forced to focus completely on what he was doing to her. That was Bob's intent.

With the lightest of fingertip touches, he started to massage her shoulders. Sammi loved it. It wasn't a massage, of course for it was far too soft and sensual for that, but that was exactly what he felt was apt for the occasion. Bob let his fingers roam all over her back and down the sides to slip along the flattened flesh of both of her breasts all the time moving downwards back to what had become a magnet for him -- the blonde's great arse.

Leaning forward sliding both hands into Sammi's armpits he trailed each of them down a little way until they enquiringly pressing against her breasts. He smiled and felt a surge of excitement as she lifted her body up allowing both of his hands to slip under her body and cup her pert breasts. They both enjoyed the moment; Sammi grunted and Bob started to harden again. He squeezed and caressed them and found her nipples that he pinched and pulled quite hard.

"Oh, oh" Sammi whimpered simply loving what he was doing.

Bob moved his hands back to her bum and squeezed and kneaded that for a while experimenting with how far Sammi might go by pressing quite hard right where the denim was covering her crease. She didn't demure or move or do anything that said to Bob that she wouldn't play. That made him feel good and continued increasing his hardness.

He slid both hands round onto her hips, under her body and onto her soft stomach. He pressed and squeezed her there as he moved upwards back onto her waist. He found the brass button on the waist band and fumbled it undone. Using the softness of the bed to get his hand completely under her, he eased the zip down a little, not all the way for that wasn't necessary. He brought his hands back to her waist and held the waist band. He pulled it. It moved downwards onto the swell of her bum. The back of her white thong came into view as slowly Bob exposed those gorgeous round orbs of such sexual delight. He stroked them and Sammi sighed for it felt lovely. He wiggled the waist of Sammi's jeans over her cheeks and just a little way down her legs, just enough to expose her bum.

"Mmmmmm yes Sammi a really, truly gorgeous arse" he muttered trailing his fingernails all over it and down onto her upper legs and up onto her waist. He used his fingernails to lightly scratch it. He repeated all the movements he'd made when it was covered with her jeans. Without them, the sensations for both of them were magnified enormously.

Sammi was squirming with pleasure as surge after surge of sheer sexual excitement flowed from his fingers, over her bum, round her body into her breasts and down to her clit.

Bob leaned forward, slid a hand under her chest and cupped her breast. He had learned years ago that the stimulation of two or three erogenous zones at the same time more than doubles or trebles the excitement and pleasure for the other party; it provides synergy. As he cupped the flesh of her pert breast and pinched and pulled the nipple so she gained more than twice the delight. But when he added the third erogenous stimulation by running his fingertips from the base of her spine, through the crease between her cheeks, across her anal opening and onto the wet gusset covering her lips the pleasure simply multiplied so many times. He ran his fingertips back and forth along that wonderful valley, pausing and pressing enquiringly each time they passed her entrance.

Sammi didn't know what to do. She wasn't sure how to react. Nothing quite like this had happened to her before and she was well outside her area of familiarity. That was, for want of a better phrase, far more 'wham bang, thank you ma'am' albeit often several whams and bangs, but nevertheless severely lacking in the subtlety and sophisticated patience with which Bob was making love to her. She didn't know whether to moan with excitement, squirm with delight or push her bum back against the pleasure giving hand. What she did know for absolute certainty was that she wanted more of whatever Bob was prepared to give her.

'Oh fuck' she groaned to herself when she felt him rolling her thong down, the gusset slipping out from between her cheeks exposing that delicious crease and revealing the puckered entrance to her taboo place; 'or is it' she thought to herself?

Again Bob only pulled it away sufficiently for him to do what he needed to do next so, although he bared the surface inside her crease the main part of the gusset still stuck with her wetness to the lips of her pussy. He rolled the waistband down so it went round her legs just beneath where they become a bum. Taking hold of Sammi's legs just above her knees he eased them open further. That caused the crease between her cheeks to open further, which in turn provided him with the room he needed.

'God what is he doing?"' Sammi asked herself feeling slightly apprehensive, but enormously aroused.

Bob stared intently into the gorgeous blonde's bum crease. It wasn't a thing of beauty, after all how can a dark ring of puckered skin round a small hole be that? Men don't lust after it because of its appearance as they do, for instance a pair of tits. No it was something else; the taboo nature, the mystery, the curiosity, the beautiful shape of what surrounds it, the feel of that passage round their finger or the desire to fuck it, that was the appeal.

He ran his fingertips through the crease again and once more paused right on the hole. He pushed and Sammi grunted. Again though she did nothing to object. Bob bent his head, he kissed each cheek of her bum and then the base of her spine. He licked that and then slid his tongue slowly downwards across the narrow patch off skin separating her spine from the start of her crease. Then into the crease. It was no distance from the start of her crack to his destination and within seconds Bo['s tongues was pressing against Sammi's arsehole.

This was another first for Sammi. But then it would be a first for many women. After all bum licking is not that popular a pastime, well not yet. Popular it may not yet be, but it was amazingly stimulating for Sammi. She could feel that Bob was holding her cheeks apart and that the tip of his tongue was probing at her hole. It was opening it up a little and slithering slightly inside that tight passage. And that felt fantastic.

"Oh Bob" she whined, feeling fully aroused and almost delirious with the need for sexual gratification and satisfaction.

"You ok with this?" Bob asked, his erection now gaining full strength.

Sami grunted. "Yes."

She was amazed. Both at Bob who, although she fancied him, she had thought might be rather unadventurous and at herself. That she was laying face down her on his bed, naked above the waist and now with her jeans and panties pulled down round her thighs was crazy enough. But that this probably sixty year old man was now starting to lick her bumhole and push the tip of his tongue in her and that she was allowing him to do that was simply beyond belief. Beyond the belief she had before she met Bob, but now very much within it, for he was doing it and she was loving it. She wanted more. But she felt restricted. The jeans and panties round her thighs were restraining, she didn't like that and now he had bared her why keep them on she was thinking? He's seen everything so why should I be wearing anything? He isn't. On top of that Sammi had this adventurous, sort of slight exhibitionist streak in her. And that was telling her to reveal all to him, to expose everything she had to her mature lover, for that is what he now was. It was telling her to flaunt her body at him and she wanted to do that. She reached behind and tried to push the jeans and thing further down, but she couldn't. At first Bob had thought she was trying to stop him, but he quickly realised what she wanted to do.

"Hold on Sam" he muttered taking hold of the material. He moved away a little, closed her legs and slowly eased her clothes off until she was naked. She looked fantastic and he went to turn her over and ogle her front view, but he didn't, that could wait. "Ok now?"

"Mmmm that's a better, I felt odd like that."

"You looked fantastic though."

"What with my jeans and panties round my thighs?"

"Yes it was enormously wanton, you looked like my slut."

At first that annoyed Sammi a little, but when he added. "My adorable, sexy slut lover," she realised it was an adult type of dirty talk. It appealed to her.

"And is that what you want me for Mister Roberts your slut lover?"

"Yes Miss Cannock it most certainly is, will you be that?" He asked rather roughly grabbing her ankles and pulling her legs apart.

"Yes" she grunted realising that now he would be able to see her blood engorged lips between the top of her legs as well as the hole he had just been tonguing. That excited her more as did Bob asking.

"Well tell me what you'll be Sammi" he asked kneeling between her legs, just by her knees.

"I'll be your slut lover Bob" she replied as she felt his hands slip under her hips and start to pull her.

"And what do you want me to do now Sammi?"

"Oh Bob" she groaned as he lifted her hips up from the bed until her stomach was ten inches or so above it, with her face buried in the bedclothes. He wrapped his arms round the outside of both legs and his hands slid between her legs from the front. He wiggled forward so his face was close to her gorgeous arse.

"Tell me Sammi, tell Bob what you want him to do?" He asked as he licked each cheek and pressed his fingers against her pussy.

"I don't know" she answered honestly.

She didn't know for a number of reasons. She wasn't quite sure why he was asking, how broadly he meant the question and how detailed he wanted her to be. Also she didn't know for sure what she wanted for she wanted anything and everything this amazing older guy could give her. And as she lay on his bed, her face pressed into the high quality bedclothes that she suddenly realised would have to be washed before Philipa's return, with her bum in the air, her legs wide open and his arms round her legs so his fingers could reach her clit and pussy as he stared at her anal passage, she suspected that what he could and would give her would be very special indeed.

With such a sight just in front of his eyes and the prospect of him tonguing the young woman again, Bob's mind went off dirty talk. 'Why talk it when you can do it' he thought to himself pressing the tip of his tongue against Sammi's hole.

"Jesus, oh fuck" she groaned gripping the bedclothes tightly and pushing her body back against him as a strong surge of arousal shot from her arse and throughout her body. Bob licked and probed with his tongue on Sammi's bum hole and then at the same time brought his fingers on both hands into play. He found her clit and rubbed that with one finger making her almost purr with pleasure. He slid the fingers on the other hand around her slimily wet and engorged lips letting two slip inside her.

Sammi would not have believed that such sexual stimulus was possible. Nothing she had experienced so far had come anywhere near to what this 'maestro' as she suddenly thought of him, 'a maestro playing me like a violin,' she momentarily thought as the sensations from her clit, lips, the inside of her cunt and her arse all combined. She knew she was grunting and moaning, sighing deeply and groaning, maybe nearly screaming, but she couldn't help it so intense was the pleasure he was giving her.

But Bob wanted more. He wasn't quite sure what just yet for he had no idea how far his young, blonde lover would go, but he suspected quite some way. One thing he didn't want just yet, he thought as he forced his tongue into Sammi's glorious tight hole wondering whether it had ever been penetrated by finger or cock, is to her fuck her. He knew that if he did his desire would disappear and his ability to recover might well be hours.

Still fingering and licking her he sat down for he had an idea. At first he had his legs to the side. Slowly he turned them, laid back against the pile of useless cushions his daft wife left on the bed and slid his legs inside and through Sammi's. At the same time he pulled on her legs moving her body up his so that the back of her legs pressed against his armpits.

Sammi didn't work out what was happening when Bob first moved for she wasn't thinking very straight. But then, when a girl is having her clit rubbed very expertly, she has two, three or maybe even four fingers up her cunt and her lover has got his tongue up her arse, how can she be expected to think clearly! As Bob slid Sammi backwards up his body her bum still higher than her face they formed the almost classic sixty nine position. Two essential requirements of that are that the man can get to the girl's bum and pussy and that the girl can get to the man's cock. Suddenly, as she moved further up Bob's body Sammi felt something brush against her face. She opened her eyes and gasped at the sight of his full and straining erection.

"Oh yes" she moaned grabbing the cock with both hands.

From Sammi's perspective the desire and excitement created in her mind and body by Bob now seemed to focus on just one thing; his cock. As she grabbed it so near to her face it seemed to her to be the most marvellous appendage in the world. Sam, like most women, can generally take it or leave it as far as a cock is concerned, well at least in picture form. But when a woman is as aroused as Sammi was and she has her lover's cock in her hands right before her eyes it becomes an object of awesome power and immense beauty. The way she grabbed it and slobbered her mouth and tongue over was as if she had been so cock starved for such a long time, not like a woman who has cum several times in the last hour and has twice been fucked by another man earlier in the day.

Sammi had never felt such a strong attraction to any man's cock before, but then no man had treated her as Bob.

He was still rubbing her clit, finger fucking her cunt and licking her arsehole as she closed her mouth round his cock and pumped her mouth up and down on it. Sammi didn't claim to be a great oral love-maker, but then she didn't do it that much. In her view something quite as intimate as taking a man's cock into your mouth and more so letting him cum in there and even more so swallowing it, is more for longer-term relationships than the sort she usually had. So just why the fuck she was gripping and almost frenetically sucking the cock of a man on their first sexual adventure she had no idea? What she did know, however, was having that in her mouth on top all that Bob was doing to her was sending her over the top. She felt another orgasm building up.

sammican1
sammican1
659 Followers