Quality or Quantity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
661 Followers

"Fucking 'ell Sam, I can't stand this" he suddenly groaned answering her unasked question as he pulled away and fiddled another rubber onto his totally swollen cock. He fucked her quick, hard and basically. But it worked for both of them.

They got up and went down to the bar around eight and had a few drinks with the others. None of them stayed up late, though, but then quite a few had probably paired off as Gil and Sami had.

They fucked lying on their sides facing each other before they went to sleep. They woke up too late the next morning to have sex, because they had woken up in the night and he had taken her spoon fashion.

*

"God I have missed you" Bob said reaching across the restaurant table and holding her hand.

He had flown back from Frankfurt that afternoon managing to get away a whole day earlier than he had told Philipa he would be home. That meant that not only could he and Sammi spend the night together, but that also they could go out. It was their first date really, other than a couple of drinks in East End pubs on the way to her flat in Bethnal Green.

Bob had booked a hotel in Bloomsbury and they had wandered down into Southampton Row and into one of the many Italian joints set up for the tourists. He would have preferred a nicer restaurant perhaps in Covent Garden or the newly trendy Shoreditch, but was worried about seeing someone they knew.

He had got to the hotel first, showered and slipped into a pair of sand coloured chinos, a dark blue, button down, heavy cotton shirt and Gucci loafers without socks. Sammi arrived as agreed at five. She was wearing a black, lacy top almost like a petticoat with very thin spaghetti straps one of which kept falling over her shoulder and pulling the bra bit of the top down her boob so she almost, but not quite, flashed her nipple. She was also wearing, cropped to just beneath her knees blue jeans that were so tight that they emphasised her pubic mound and suggested that she was either, wearing a very thin thong or she'd gone commando. Bob found the way that she slid the strap back into position and her whole get up very sexy and wondered how many others had thought that today. He was, he realised, becoming jealous, but she looked absolutely fabulous.

He took her into his arms and they kissed and cuddled gently and tenderly for some time as he ran his hands over her smooth, freckled shoulders and back. Her skin was like silk. He began to get hard and that continued when he slid both of the thin straps off her shoulders and eased the top down, bunching it round her waist and away from her tits . He caressed them, then cupped them, then pressed them together, then pinched her nipples and then pulled on them. As Sammi groaned her pleasure, Bob cupped the delightfully rounded symmetry of her arse cheeks and sighed. "You are so fucking sexy I could eat you."

"Mmmm sounds wonderful," Sammi sighed back.

He rubbed and squeezed them as she slowly ground her tummy and pubic mound against his full erection that was rearing up both their stomachs. As they continued at this languid pace, Sammi couldn't help comparing Bob's approach to those of the 'young bucks' she had been with, particularly Gil's and Jack's. Although she was kissing Bob and he had sucked her bottom lip into his mouth she nearly smiled when she thought 'Gil or Jack would have fucked me at least once by now.' The other prominent thought that was going through her mind as she unbuttoned, removed his shirt and rubbed her naturally very erect nipples against his hairy chest was whether Bob would make full love to her before they went out to dinner. She knew that doing it twice in an evening could be difficult for him and wondered just what she was going to get and when?

Bob was feeling great. Sammi did that to him. Most times they had sex there was a time limit for he had to go home to Philipa. Tonight there was no limit. He had her for the entire evening and night and tomorrow morning if they so wanted. But he also had something else, another string to his bow, more powder to his musket, yes he had bought some Cialis and had taken one as prescribed an hour ago. Having read about it he was aware, unlike many, that the drug didn't give you an erection that came from passion and desire for the other person. What the drug did was help the man maintain his hard on. He just hoped it also meant he would be able to cum more than once, but then he rationalised. 'If I don't cum so what, I still get to fuck my love several times for the hard on will keep coming back.'

The rest of their clothes just seemed to fall off them and quickly they were wonderfully naked lying in the middle of the nice big bed. They stroked and caressed each other, they kissed, he sucked her nipples into his mouth as he slid his hand between her legs, and she licked his cock as she scratched her fingernails across his scrotum. And slowly, gradually, subtlety, purposefully, beautifully and inexorably they moved towards having sex.

"I want you Sam."

"Yes Bob."

"Now."

"Yes now, right now, fuck me."

"Oh god yes. "He grunted turning Sammi onto her back and rolling on top of her.

She was actually quite impressed that Bob didn't seem to have the need to fuck her continuously in different ways. What was wrong with missionary she often thought, thinking about the sexual gymnastics that the young guys put her through.

They had discussed condoms and had agreed there was no need, so once he was on top of her and she had opened her legs he was soon pressing the bulbous end of his cock against her lips. As he slid up the young woman's passage they both grunted for the sensations were strong. Sammi opened her legs wider as Bob started to thrust and surge in and out of her. She was a little surprised at how strenuously he was fucking her for usually he was very slow and languid. Tonight, though, he was like Gil pounding deep into her, holding himself rigid as deep in her as he could be then almost sliding it out. It was a near perfect fuck, Sammi was thinking as she pulled her knees up and wrapped her legs round his back.

Bob was a little surprised at his energetic approach, but smiling as he slammed himself hard into her cunt he thanked the Lord for Ciallis!

They were tuned into each other sufficiently now that Sammi easily found Bob's rhythm and she pushed back and drew in with each of his thrusts. That made it so much better for both of them and they revelled in the beauty and wonder of their sexplay. Bob got his arms right under Sammi's slim body and wrapped them across her back just above her waist. Sammi guessed what he was going to do and as Bob held himself rigid deeply buried inside her and she gripped his waist with her legs, he lifted her. Her bum came off the bed and the only part of her that remained on it was her shoulders and head. The depth of penetration seemed so much greater as Bob fucked his young lover downwards with her cunt at an angle of forty five degrees or so to the bed, her legs were wide open and her ankles wrapped round his back, but neither recognised what the other was saying for their words were incomprehensible as their orgasms crashed over them.

"Wow" Sammi sighed as she lay there, Bob's sperm deep inside her with some dribbling onto her thighs as she came down from the torrid peak of her orgasm. "That really was something, I didn't know you had it in you, you randy old bugger."

"Ah well see, us old boys always full of surprises" Bob retorted.

They lay in each other's arms as Bob eventually slid his softening, but not soft cock out and lay alongside her. His arm was round Sammi's shoulders and he was feeling elated when he realised that he hadn't completely lost his erection, something that hadn't happened for years. They lay there for half an hour or occasionally stroking and kissing each other. It was all very tender, romantic and loving and miles away from the rushed sex of her young bucks, some of whom would be starting to fuck her again by now.

"Well madam" Bob said softly. "We have two choices."

"Really" Sammi said sleepily. "Would they be doggy fashion or me on top next time?" She joked adding. "Assuming there will be a next time."

"One track mind you've got young lady" Bob smiled stroking her tits and tweaking her still hard nipple.

"Nice track though isn't" she replied sliding her hand down over Bob's stomach into his pubes and then onto his cock. She was amazed for it was fairly hard.

Sitting up she looked down at it and realised it was nearly semi-hard.

"Hey what's going on here?"

"Cialis" Bob said rather shyly.

"You dark, horny old horse" Sammi smiled kissing him on the lips.

"Now be quiet and get that filthy mind of yours on other things, ok?"

"Yes granddad, but you don't mind if I hold it a while do you?"

Bob laughed. "Well just for a while, now back to the choices. We can stay in here, have room service and fuck our brains out all evening."

"Mmmm sounds tempting."

"Or" Bob went on running his fingertips across Sammi's flat tummy and onto her landing strip of pubic hairs. "We can go out to dinner, come back here and then fuck our brains out."

"Well I did bring a frock just in case" Sammi smiled.

*

They had both showered and as Sammi got ready Bob went to the bar for a drink.

She slid into her quite slinky dress. It was black with cornflower blue patterns all over it, a little like small flowers. Mid-thigh in length, with a low, tight front it had a thin strap that went round her neck. She wore her blonde, shoulder-length hair down and parted in the middle and slipped into a pair of mid height heeled, black strappy sandals that left her red painted toe nails bare.

'Oh my god' Bob said to himself when she walked into the bar. She looked fantastic. As she moved towards him her breasts jiggling a little her thighs pressing against the tight material he felt a combination of pride and embarrassment. Pride that she was his, that he had just fucked her and that she was going to spend the night with him, but embarrassment at the stares he got from the other customers. He knew what they must be thinking for he would have been thinking it himself. 'Look at the dirty old man with the young bird.'

Walking into the bar Sami realised that it was really the first time they had been in public together. She also felt odd. Not just because of the age difference, but because of the stares she was receiving. She was getting the sort she often got from men. The stare that said 'I'd love to fuck that.' Now though she also got stares from the women and they were looks of revulsion saying 'How can a young girl be with a man of his age?'

"Hello Uncle Bob" she said loudly pecking him on the cheek.

They didn't bother with a drink, but went out into the warmth of the Bloomsbury evening.

"That was cheeky" he said holding her hand.

"Was it ok?"

"Yes."

"Did you see them all staring?"

"Of course and look at people as they pass us by."

He was right. Most people they passed on the busy Southampton Row cast them at least a second glance. But then seeing a twenty something stunning girl hand in hand with a near sixty year old man warranted a second glance.

"The barman said there was a great little Italian just along here somewhere, you ok with that?" Bob asked.

"Sure, I love Italians, little or not" Sammi smiled,

They found the restaurant, had a look in the window, glanced at the menu and agreed it was ok. Sammi walked into the doorway ahead of Bob, but stopped before opening the door. She took hold of Bob's hand and said quietly.

"Before going in."

As she said that she ran Bob's hand down the side of her body from the neck of the tight dress to just beneath her hips. Bob realised that all his hand felt was the smooth material of the dress. There was nothing under it. Sammi was not only without her bra, but also she wasn't wearing panties

"Jesus Sammi what you trying to do to me?" He asked as she pushed the door open and went in.

Following her swaying arse across the restaurant to their table he could now see that there were no 'disturbances' under the thin material. It was a highly horny view and his imagination was racing as he thought that the other customers might work that out.

Throughout the meal, they experienced the same looks and stares as they had in the bar and on the street. Whilst the food was fine and the restaurant was good neither of them enjoyed themselves as much as they had felt they would when they were arranging the date. Bob, though, couldn't get the sight of her bum out of his mind or the fact that she was naked under the dress. That and the thought that the other diners might know, though gave him a hard on, which stayed with him throughout the meal.

In the bedroom age didn't seem to matter. Alright it created a different sort of sexual arena and atmosphere. It called for a different approach and different attitude. It meant that the quality of the sex held far greater prominence than the quantity, but once Sammi, particularly, had tuned into that it became the norm. In a bar, on the street and now in a restaurant it did matter. Scorn, shame and disgust were everywhere. Old and young just don't mix, well at least sexually, society says.

They had no experience of being together with others. They didn't know what to do, how to react or how to handle the stares and signs of disapproval.

Bob felt awful. He had never imagined he would be 'the old guy with a young bird.' Sammi wasn't quite so bad, but still felt the embarrassment of being 'the young bird with the old guy.' Bob felt other things too for sitting opposite a beautiful young woman in a thin tight dress and knowing that she was naked under it got to him. He suddenly realised that he'd had a full erection for getting on for half an hour. He quickly worked out that he had cum just over two hours ago and felt wonderful for he believed he could cum again now; he could certainly fuck Sammi for he was sure that he would hold the erection. Settling the bill with cash and not a credit card, just in case of prying eyes Bob thought to himself, as Sammi stood up. 'Thank the lord for Cialis.'

It was now dark, but still warm. They strolled along Southampton Row arm in arm, both thinking of the looks and stares they had been getting all evening, but now finding them slightly easier to cope with. However, it was starting to hit home to them that there were considerable problems with an affair with such an age difference as Bob said.

"What is it that gets to them so much?" Bob asked as they turned into a quiet side street.

Sammi smiled. "With the men envy, do you think?"

"Probably" Bob replied letting his hand slip down onto Sammi's bum. God it felt so good. The combination of the silk material, the round soft yet firm, perfect symmetry of her cheek and the clear absence of any panties really was sensational. "But I find it hard to take, don't you?" He asked squeezing her bum.

"Mmmm yes I do too" the blonde replied letting her head rest on Bob's chest as they walked. "And mmmm that's nice" she continued slightly wiggling her bum.

Bob looked around and saw they were alone in the street. He was fairly familiar with the area and recalled that this road led down to a square that had gardens in the middle. He wondered if they would be open for the idea of having sex out of doors had always been a big turn on for him. Not that he had done it since he was a kid; it just wasn't Philipa's cup of tea!

As they walked slowly towards the square so he inched his fingers further down her skirt until they were on the hem, the tips just touching her bare leg. Gently and slowly he pulled on it, but then stopped. Sammi's heart started to pound. She realised what he wanted to do. 'He wants to put his hand up my skirt in the road' she acknowledged as a surge of excitement went through her. Wondering whether that was a subconscious reason as to why she had decided to go commando she realised that Bob, ever the gentleman, had pulled on her skirt as a suggestion. He was asking a question, requesting an invite and putting the ball firmly in her court. As nearly all of their sex had been in her flat or his house they hadn't had much opportunity to explore the topic of having sex outdoors or in places where the was the danger of being caught. They had never discussed being exhibitionists or voyeurs so they had no inkling of the other's feelings on such topics.

Sammi was in a quandary. The thought of walking along a street with her arse uncovered and Bob's hand on her bareness was both scary and exciting. She was in a dilemma, she wanted to do that, but was worried. She could easily pull the skirt down and tell him to behave. Just as easily she could pull it up herself. She chose the half-way-house and did nothing putting the ball right back in Bob's court. His heart was pounding when he realised she hadn't said no, but he was so nervous for she also hadn't said yes. He desperately didn't want to do the wrong thing. He edged his fingers just under the hem. No reaction. He pulled it up a tad. Still nothing. Sammi didn't know what to do. She didn't look round to check whether anyone could see for she knew that Bob would have done that; she had total confidence in him. She kept walking slowly, her head resting on his chest as she let her hand dangle down and touch him just beneath the waist. She was thrilled and amazed for he had a full erection. She couldn't stop herself from circling it with her fingers.

"Mmmm you are a randy old sod aren't you" she murmured as she felt the hem of her skirt slide up the cheek of her bum and bob's hand rest on her naked flesh. It was a highly erotic and sexually charged scene as they walked the few more paces to the square. Bob tried the gate to the tree and shrub filled, small park.

"Sod it, it's locked."

"Well I'm not climbing over" Sammi said smiling and adding. "I would flash me bum if I tried wouldn't I?"

Bob also smiled and gave her cheek a loving stroke. They kissed. In each other's arms, Sammi with her dress bunched round her upper thighs and Bob eagerly grinding his full erection into her stomach, they revelled in the open air display of sex, but regretted they could take it no further. It was too dangerous to do anything where they were, wasn't it, they were both thinking as Bob pushed her back against the wrought iron railings? Sammi looked over his shoulder. She had an uninterrupted view down the dimly lit road. They would see anyone and hear any car approaching she realised. And in any case cuddled up together against the fence with the branches of the trees and shrubs poking through, they were partially hidden.

"Just a sec" she whispered pushing Bob off.

'I went too far, too soon' was his immediate thought. That thinking quickly changed when he realised that she was her reaching for his zip. Undoing it and reaching inside she pulled his cock out.

"Don't want to waste this do we?" She smiled stroking his wonderfully hard and ready cock.

"You dirty little wonderful slut" he smiled back thrusting his cock in her hand.

"And don't worry granddad I can get dirtier and even more of a slut" she said taking her hand away from his erection.

Sammi hadn't really thought through exactly what she was going to do or why, but without further ado she reached down. Taking the hem of her dress in her hands and with her eyes firmly glued to Bob's she slowly and teasingly eased the dress up her body until it was bunched around her body above her breasts. She was effectively naked in a London street.

"So cowboy," she smiled. "How do you like your dirty little slut now?"

"Jesus Christ Sammi" Bob groaned pulling her naked body against him, his cock pressing into the bare softness of her flat stomach.

"So do you want to fuck me like this?"

sammican1
sammican1
661 Followers