Quality or Quantity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers

"Of course I do" Bob replied, both thrilled yet scared at what they were contemplating. "But can we, can we really?" He asked knowing full well that if he had her now that would almost certainly preclude him cumming again that night and he didn't want that. After all the chances of being with her for the full night were few and far between. "But there are limits luv."

"What do you mean?" She asked as she felt his body tighten up.

"You know, I'm not one of your young bucks and I want us to make fantastic love later in bed." She got what he meant. Momentarily regretting her choice of a mature man as her fuckbuddy she went to put her dress down. She knew that Gil and other young guys she'd had would have fucked her there as she desperately wanted to be fucked and later in bed and all night if she wanted. But the prospect of Bob's long, languid lovemaking also had its appeal. As she was thinking like that Bob grabbed her hand and stopped her covering her body. He said. "But there are other ways" as his fingers found her clit and rubbed her there.

It did the trick. Sammi grunted with the sensations and then arched her back as his teeth bit into her nipple. Bob had this habit of stimulating two or three erogenous places at once. By so doing it more than doubled or trebled the sensations for her. Sexual synergy he called it. Generally when doing that he would be extremely gentle on one spot and rather aggressive on the other; hence, his soft rubbing of her clit and his firm chewing of her nipples. Hearing her sharp intake of breath and deep, low moan and the tensing of her body, made Bob smile as he thought. 'It always works.'

Still pulling on her nipple with his teeth biting into it, he used the fingers on one hand to work her clit and pussy while he fiddled those on his other hand between the cheeks of her gorgeous arse.

In their lovemaking so far there had been increasing anal action by both of them. Deep down each knew that full penis penetration sex was inevitable; it was just when not if.

It didn't take long for her to cum. She was quiet, but very active as she ground both her cunt and arsehole against her lover's enquiring and pleasure giving fingers.

"We must be bloody mad" Bob said as they continued their walk back to the hotel. Although Sam's bum was covered on this part of the route his hand continually cupped, stroked and squeezed its delicious roundness.

"Yes, but it was amazing wasn't it?" Sammi replied, meaning every word.

"The more I see of you the more amazing things become."

"Well I have never done anything like that before, have you?"

"No, it's hardly Philipa's thing flashing her fat body in the open air is it?"

"No I suppose not, and I guess she's not too adventurous is she?"

"Well put it like this licking my balls is the height of being adventurous to her."

"If neither of us have done much like that before how did it happen?"

"Who knows? When there is a sexual chemistry between a couple different things can happen, in fact anything can."

"Really, I wonder what anything might be?"

"Maybe we'll find out" Bob said squeezing her bum.

"Would you like to go all the way in the open air?" She asked sounding almost innocent with her enquiry.

"Of course I would, tonight was fantastic."

"It turns you on as it does me to think we might be caught"

"What like the Forest Rangers caught us?"

"Yes they both smiled as they recalled the time they were about to make love on the back seat of his car in Epping Forest when two Rangers shone their torch into the car. Sammi was naked apart from her panties.

"Yes that was ridiculous wasn't it? Did you enjoy it very much?" Sammi suddenly asked just as the hotel came into sight.

"What the Rangers or this?"

"Both, but tonight mainly."

"Yes the idea of you walking along with your bum uncovered started it, that gave me another hard on and when you let me roll your skirt up. Well."

"That Cialis seems to work then."

"It has so far, for I've been hard on and off ever since we got to the restaurant."

"What caused that?"

"You have no need to ask that" Bob replied running his hand up and down Sammi's side just as she had outside the restaurant.

"Oh that" Sammi laughed back running her fingertips across his cock.

"Yes that and this" he replied rubbing her side where her panties would have been. "What made you do that?"

"I just do sometimes even going to college."

"Why?"

"It turns me on."

"And you like that even when you're alone?"

"Of course, but I was wondering whether I did it tonight with what we did as a sort of premonition."

"That's interesting" Bob said as the strolled into the hotel. "Bar or bed?"

"God you give a girl such a choice don't you?"

"That's me, big spender."

"Actually Bob, I don't like all the stares so let's skip the bar."

"Great. Skip the bar and go to bed."

"Right" Sammi said slipping her arm through his as they walked to the elevator. Two couples were standing there and both looked at them with disapproving stares. Sammi stared back at them before lifting her face up and in a defiant gesture kissed Bob on the cheek. "Come on let's walk up" she said and then putting her lips close to his ear whispered just loud enough for the two couples to hear. "And then you can fuck me all night."

And with his Ciallis fuelled cock, Bob did just that. He fucked Sammi three more times giving her too many orgasms to count. As eventually he came with her straddling him, he thought 'thank goodness for Ciallis' and she thought 'it's the best of both worlds, quality and quantity.

sammican1
sammican1
663 Followers