Quality Time

Story Info
Afternoon fun and sex during the christmas holidays.
1.1k words
3.73
36k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dakara
dakara
17 Followers

Ok, so my story starts with my ex girlfriend. It was about December time and we had both returned home from university, spending some quality time together before we had to go back. Both her parents were working and we were in the spare room since Serena's room was a complete mess!

I was lying back on the bed as she sat between my legs facing away from me trying to sort out a folder for university. She eventually finished and leant back against me so her head was resting on my stomach, while my arms encircled her and I cuddled her from behind.

One hand rested on the thin strip of skin between her top and jeans, while the other lay just below her tits. I idly began playing, stroking the patch of skin and slipping my fingers briefly under the hem of her top or jeans. My other hand of course was rubbing her tits. Fortunately for me she rarely wore a bra because her boobs were small and so I could flick and rub her nipples through her top too. Every now and then she would kiss either of my arms and stretch up to stroke my chest. We were getting pretty turned on and she could probably feel me getting hard from the pressure on her back.

Eventually I scooted her up higher so I could snog her and let her get a proper feel of me at the same time letting my hand creep up under her top and play with her breasts, skin to skin. I also snapped open the top button of her jeans allowing me to stroke her curly pubic hair through the top of her panties (she didn't shave so my fingers played through her natural curls).

As we were kissing her arm had curled round my head and the other rubbing my sides. There was also plenty of moaning and squirming as we rubbed against each other, passions were high and we were both getting wet...

Serena was eager to hold my cock in her hand so decided to slide half on, half off of me as we were getting frenzied. My hand was still between her legs but I wanted more, so I unzipped her jeans and slipped my hand into her panties. I pushed my hand down, stroking her curls and running my fingers over the soft flesh of her inner thighs. I think if I had rubbed her clit I could have probably made her cum very quickly, she was that horny!

With her free hand she immediately undid my jeans, reached into my pants and pulled out my swollen member. I think I moaned into her at that stage as I felt her delicate hand wrap itself around my dick and slowly jerk me off. I was already oozing pre-cum and I must have made her fingers all slippery but I don't think she was bothered at that point.

After a while Serena turned to face me and knelt back and stripped off her top, allowing me to quickly whip off mine too. As soon as she'd done that she fell back onto me, kissing me passionately. We embraced fully, savouring the feel of each others skin and enjoying the raw nakedness of close contact. I could feel her small mounds pressing against my chest, nipples thrusting hard into me with our tongues in each others mouths.

My hand drifted down her back, caressing and stroking her skin as it journeyed down to the crack of her ass. My fingers vanished underneath the edge of her jeans, reached her panties and slipped beneath that too. Hand on the bare skin of her rump, I gently squeezed and kneaded. Forcing my arm further I was having difficulty reaching my goal (I have long arms but not that long!), until she pushed her jeans down round her knees and inched herself higher.

Diving further, I met wetness and soft, soft pussy lips. She was very wet; her juices covered most of her inner thighs and some of her butt. I gently teased her at first, stroking her inner thighs and sliding a finger down her opening trailing her wetness over her ass. I even licked my fingers so she could taste herself on my lips.

Eventually I explored her pussy, first with one finger then two... twisting my fingers, hooking a finger inside her and began pumping in and out. I gradually built up the tempo, increasing again to 3 fingers as her juices literally soaked my hand and a good deal of the bed too. My fingers pistoning in and out, tongue deep in her mouth and when it wasn't she uttered small moans of pleasure as I brought her to orgasm. Serena's body stiffened as she came, pussy clamping down slightly and thick heavy cum covering my hand.

As her orgasm subsided and relaxed on top of me, she whispered "Thank you".

I don't think she had cummed from fingering before!

After recovering from her orgasm and regaining some energy, I rolled her over and quietly pulled the remainder of her jeans off. Slipping her sopping wet panties off, I quickly removed the rest of my clothes before lying back down between her spread legs. Her breasts tickled my chest as I carefully rested on top of her, my wet dick still hard against her belly. We kissed once more, the heat from our bodies reigniting the passion within.

I could feel her wet pussy against one of my legs, still wet from earlier and leaking fresh juices. Our actions grew wilder, mouths hungry for more. One of her arms drifted down between our writhing bodies and gripped my dick in her hand. Clumsily she guided my hard member to her slippery opening and I pushed the rest of the way, slipping in easily because she was so wet.

There was an urgent need to our love-making as we ground our bodies together, my cock diving in and out of her snatch effortlessly. Her hand slapped against my back as my balls slapped her ass, trying to drive me deeper inside her. Our tongues were so far in each others mouths it seemed impossible for us to breathe. Hands caressing each other, both of us grunting and whimpering as we neared our climax.

Soon, it could even have been seconds; I felt a tingling in my balls and knew I was going to cum. My whole body stiffened as my fluids rushed forwards, injecting into her awaiting pussy. I was pretty sure she was close too, so I tried with mounting difficulty to continue satisfying her needs as I brought her to her second orgasm. Her body shook and spasmed with the ecstasy of release. Gripping me fiercely, she held on as I dripped the remains of my seed while softly kissing her and rubbing her tits. Easing her through her orgasm, she finally relaxed and continued stroking my back. Eventually I slid out and lay down next to her on the bed, arm draping in her naked body as we counted the hours until her parents returned.

dakara
dakara
17 Followers