Quantum Leap

Story Info
I meet my downfall.
3k words
3.34
42.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quantum Leap: A discontinuous transition

I like an orderly universe. I want control over my realm but I do not have the power to fulfill my desire so I settle for islands of safety and small channels of exploration. My husband is my central island; he is an anchor that can steady me when I drift too far. We have been together in many lives and know how to build a karma that allows us to meet in each incarnation. We never require explanations from each other, only love and understanding.

I have another island, a black Bull with enormous genitals. He controls my sexual realm.

I am a strong person, but I have a weakness that I cannot control. On rare occasions, when I am sexually excited I develop a depth of sexual craving that I cannot control. In those moments I am vulnerable to most men. In this aroused state, I approach a trance state of wanton desire.

My husband tells me that I must find a way to convert my weakness to a strength. He says that the underlying force that drives me to these altered states is a primeval need to breed. He has been trying for the past five years to fulfill that need. Now my black Bull, Alfred, is also trying.

What was once a rarely occurring state of sexual insanity now occurs weekly in a ritual that Al arranged. Every Thursday evening when my husband is at his weekly poker game I will travel to the kingdom of my black Bull, Al's apartment.

My Thursday visits have now been occurring for a month. The ritual has changed little during that time. When I arrive at Al's place, Al is fully dressed and greets me at the door. When I enter, I undress in front of five naked black men. I get on my knees and four of the men crowd around me. They stroke themselves and caress my white body with their hands. I begin to suck them one after the other.

They had been instructed by Al to be prepared to ejaculate soon after they enter my mouth. Al told them he does not want my tongue to get sore from sucking too much as he has use for it after they leave. When I enter my state of wanton need to be fucked, Al allows the men to slap my ass and the one being sucked to pull my hair and penetrate deep in my throat while they cum. This transition to sexual insanity normally occurs by the time the second man fills my mouth with his sticky cum.

Once all four have ejaculated, I move to the bed where the fifth man spreads my legs and places his cock just barely into my hot wet cunt. Al moves behind my head and uses his fingers and nipple clamps to alternately torture and arouse my hard, sensitive nipples.

Tonight's ritual followed this general pattern and I found myself again in a state of sexual frenzy, my smooth white legs spread apart craving the black cock that pressed against my cunt. This craving, however, was balanced by an intense desire for the painful stimulation of my breast that Al was expertly administering.

"You know you will be punished later if you fuck any black cock but mine tonight don't you, my little white slut?" Al said in a condescending manner.

I responded by pushing my breast upward, offering myself to his pleasures.

"I know you are a whore for black cock, you white bitch," Al coldly stated as he used the steel claws of the clamps to bite down on my nipples. "When you hump that white pussy, begging for black cock, you will get what you have come for, my little white slut."

I moaned and moved my breast upward in a rhythmic pattern begging for Al's domination. I balanced the painful ecstasy of submissive surrender with the unbearable desire to be fucked. Then I began to climax.

As the orgasm began, the burning need to be fucked overwhelmed me. I began frantically thrusting my groin upward.

"Push that big black cock in me, please hurry, fuck me, fuck me!" I begged.

The black man who stood ready between my legs plunged his long black cock deep into me. My orgasm peaked as he thrust hard and deep in me. I moaned, gurgled and shuddered under the intensity of my orgasmic spasms as he spurted his sperm in me. I lay on the bed unmoving as he finished taking me, then finally withdrawing.

Normally all of the men would leave at this point, leaving me alone with Al. Tonight they all left except one. Al also disappeared. I got up from the bed, went into the kitchen, and poured myself a glass of juice. I remained naked as I usually did when alone with Al.

Tim, the black man that remained moved up behind me. He reached around and began caressing my nipples. Surges of pleasure radiated from my nipples and I could feel his cock hardening against my buttock. I placed my hands on the counter and said nothing.

"I need to enter you tonight," he softly whispered.

I steadied myself on the counter and spread my legs. One hand moved off my breast as he took his now hard cock and pushed it into my open cunt. The wet slime from my juices and the leaking sperm allowed him easy access. He moved both hands to my hips and pushed deep in me. He did not hump me, but allowed my movements to fuck him. I moved my ass up, down and in a rotating motion as I bent over the counter. My body shuddered from aftershocks of my previous orgasm as he emptied himself in me.

When he withdrew, he gathered his clothes and silently left. I stood admiring his strong ebony body as he dressed. As the door closed behind him, Al entered the room. He was naked and holding a riding crop in his hand.

He picked up the nipple clamps as he walked toward me. My glance slowly moved from his eyes to his enormous cock, my eyes begging for permission to touch it. He ignored my desires and directly placed the nipple clamps on me in their fully tightened position. Pulling the chain connecting the clamps he steered me to the foot of the bed. There he undid one clamp and looped it around the bedpost, then replaced it back onto my nipple. I was now fastened to the bedpost in a bending over position.

I felt the sting on my ass as the whipping began; he remained silent. I groaned and rhythmically moved my ass upward begging for his continued attention. When both cheeks were reddened, to the extent the pain forced me into a sobbing moan, he placed a gag in my mouth. He then pulled on my hair forcing me to strain against the pull of the clamps while he used the whip in even harder strikes.

After a time I surrendered my will to him. In some unknown manner, he instinctively perceived my state of final submission. He dropped the whip, kept hold of my hair, and used his free hand to force his cock into my cunt. I spread my legs apart and even though I was wet and slimy his enormous cock produced intense pain as he penetrated me. He now moved both hands to my hips and thrust his full length into me. He pumped hard and deep, sending waves of pain and pleasure cascading against my soul. I was in an orgasmic state of pain as he deposited his seed in me.

After his passion dimmed, he withdrew his cock, undid the nipple clamps and had me lie on the bed. He gently rubbed a healing lotion on my bare buttocks and then lay beside me. He held me and we kissed. For the next hour we were lovers. He would make no demands but that I be with him. We touched and kissed and when we made love he was gentle and caring. During our lovemaking we would climax together. I began falling in love with him.

I am at a loss for words trying to explain my surrender of will. It is not the same as submissive surrender to his will. It is giving my life force of will temporarily to him. It was this phenomenon that he began to crave. The Thursday night meetings were structured so that he could experience the brief euphoria of possessing my will. Unfortunately this eventually would lead to our downfall.

The pattern of the ritual shifted as Al searched for the key to stealing my will. He now allowed the four young black males a free hand in their sexual activities that would lead me to my trance state of passion. He would be out of sight during these orgies. He would remain hidden when the fifth black man fucked me to a climax after the four had finished with me.

After the group would leave, Al would emerge with his whip and nipple clamps. In a cold sadistic manner, he would administer the pain and humiliation until I released my will to him. In an euphoric state he would then frantically fuck me in the most brutal way he could.

A subtle change began in the ritual after I had an insight. I realized that while Al possessed my will, my desires would also seep into his subconscious. My love for him was mixed and mingled with my will. This ingredient within my will also leaked into Al's subconscious. His manner changed from that of a cold sadist to that of a jealous lover. I took the opportunity to begin manipulating the ritual.

I took more control of the beginning orgy; I had all five men participate. I would use my force of will to prevent myself from entering into my passion trance. I would enter into my trance only at the moment that Al would possess my will. My will now his! He would take me like a black stallion leading me into a cataclysmic orgasm.

Unfortunately, during those brief periods that Al possessed my will, his desires also leaked into my will. I became more like the slut he desired. This was leading to an out of control spiral in which my behavior during the orgies triggered a fury of jealousy which in turn made me act more the slut.

The evening came when I finally was able to short-circuit this dangerous spiral. I knew what needed to be done. I just did not know how to do it. I trusted that eventually fear from Al's increasingly violent jealousy would force me to find a way.

I had to find a way to voluntarily give him the temporary possession of my will; not be forced to give it up. I was sure that this would result in Al finally understanding what my husband and I had discovered long ago. The form of our love is not to control, but to help the soul of the one you love to find the strength to survive and the freedom to search for their destiny in this vast, empty cold universe.

When I arrived, I brought with me a can of whipped cream which I handed to Tim, the black male that had demonstrated the most imagination.

"Tonight I want something special," I announced, "I will lick up the whipped cream wherever it is applied. In return I want each of you to fuck me tonight. I want to leave impregnated by black seed."

The man with the can of whipped cream placed a small sample in his mouth. Each of the others immediately opened their mouths. He gave each a sample. As I licked the cream from their mouths, each kissed me passionately.

He then asked one of them to lie on his stomach. Once down he sprayed a large amount in the crack of his ass. I got down on all fours, and began licking the cream from the smooth ebony ass. The man who had sprayed the cream took me doggy style while I licked. He pushed deep with his long cock and deposited his load of sperm in my cervix.

It was now understood that they would rotate, each taking turns with the whipped cream and then fucking me. When the next male got down and presented his ass in my face, I took both hands and spread his black cheeks apart allowing the cream to coat his dark hole. I kept his cheeks spread as I licked up the whipped cream. I lingered on the dark hole until the next load of cum shot in me.

When the last man was ready to fuck me, the first to fuck me took the can of whipped cream and sprayed the foam up his ass. He then lay down while I licked the cream from his dark hole. My tongue would probe his hole urging the cream out. The man fucking me was taking his time.

Finally he exclaimed, "I hope Al likes this slut good and sloppy!" He grunted, pushed and deposited the final load for the evening.

As the men dressed and began leaving, I went to the kitchen, rinsed my mouth with mouthwash and poured myself a glass of orange juice. Tim, the man who had managed the whipped cream can, lingered and when the others had left came over to me. He put his arms around me and kissed me.

"If you ever need anything, you know how to reach me," he said, turned and left.

Al entered. He could not hide his jealous fury or his state of arousal. He stood naked in the doorway the whip in hand, his huge cock at full erection.

"Come here, you white whore slut!" he demanded.

I walked directly to him, maintaining eye contact. When I reached him, I but my arms around his neck. I told him I loved him and kissed him. I pulled myself up, wrapping my long legs around his waist. Holding myself up with one arm I grasped his cock with the other hand. I lowered myself onto his huge cock. At the same time I surrendered to my altered state of extreme passion and voluntarily offered my will to Al.

He took my will full force. He found that my extreme desire to fuck was interwoven with my will. The desire rushed into him. He grasped both cheeks of my buttocks and fucked me in a controlled, ecstasy of pleasure. A depth of understanding flowed between us as we climaxed in unison.

Unfortunately this ended the Thursday fuck nights as we became more normal lovers. Oh well, even true love has its price! I would make love to my husband on the weekends and my black Bull during the week. Both were intent on breeding me.

My black lover and I explored the sharing of will. We could exchange the very essence of our survival urge, our intense desire to experience awareness in this universe. We were fascinated with the realization that interwoven with this desire there was a curiosity to explore; the two could not be separated. We gained insight into each other's souls. In some manner, which we never understood, we strengthened our own will during these journeys. Strangely, since these journeys were always sexual in nature, we never gained insight into the instinctual desire to bring new life into our realm. It was there, intermixed with other ingredients of will, but always remained in the shadows, out of reach to our explorations.

When I did get pregnant, the three of us adjusted. This was one of the most happy and fulfilling times of my life. I was in a continuous state of euphoria. I gave birth and nurtured my infant. I was still breast-feeding at the end of a full year.

I had an exchange student staying at our house full time. She would baby sit for me, giving me time to see my black lover during the day. My lover and I rekindled our sexual fever of ecstasy that resulted from our sharing my force of will. A new thread appeared in my will. A part of my essence of will was now an intense need to protect the life of the child I had brought into this world.

Unfortunately, our sexual antics that explored our inner being attracted the attention of a race of vampires. These vampires are an alien race. They use the will of human beings in a connected network to manipulate space and time. The human minds of all that are selected become nodes in the vampire nest. They manipulate space-time using this nest to migrate their species though the universe.

They seduced me by telepathically stimulating the pleasure center of my brain. The intense pleasure of this psychic fuck left me craving contact with them. They used my will as one of the nodes in the hive. I became a strand within a giant web, pulsating with a continuing orgasmic pleasure mixed with an almost unbearable pain. I struggled in vain to escape. Eventually I was released as my mind shattered.

Al had left me in his bed after love making to go out and bring us some refreshments. When he returned, he found me still naked, my limbs twitching in uncontrollable spasms. He tried to revive me without success. Fearing for my life he left and sought the help of my husband. They returned together shocked to find me lying naked nursing two baby alien critters!

Epilogue

If I were given a lie detector test and questioned on the events of my stories, I might not pass on the details of each specific incident. After all, I do try to make the story as interesting as possible. However, when the test came to the vampire incident, I am confident I would pass. They did seduce me by telepathically exciting my pleasure center. My force of will was a node in their hive. As time passed and the memory faded, doubts began to creep into my mind. Perhaps it was some form of vivid, coherent hallucination after all. My doubts dissolved the night the "Watchers" from an alternate universe visited my husband and I and transported us across the galaxy. This I did not experience alone...