Quarantine Blues

Story Info
Violet's boring quarantine suddenly gets a lot more exciting.
1.3k words
3.97
16.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of FICTION and involves elements of CNC (consensual non consent). All characters are above legal age. If this is triggering for you, please do not read further. Thank you and play safe!

///

Every day just blended into the next, being under quarantine. No one had left their homes in weeks. Food was being distributed by the military who had taken over the streets. Nothing broke up the monotony of being trapped inside during the most beautiful summer Violet had seen in decades. Her small city hadn't been blessed with consistently good weather like this since the summer of her 5th year. As she was nearly 27, that was a while ago.

Violet stared forlornly out the window. Today was the second Tuesday of the month so the jackbooted pawns of this crisis, the military, were dropping food rations off to each occupied home. There came a knock at the door, and Violet assumed it was just her turn for rations. She was unable to see her front door from the window, so she got up, sighed heavily, and swung the side door open.

Standing there was a heavily armored man in a mask who immediately pushed her back inside and followed after her. He restrained her arms first, cuffing them together in front of her. To stop her screaming, the man tore her t-shirt and stuffed a strip of it in her mouth before taping it in place.

Violet was terrified. She had no idea who this man was or why he had chosen her. None of that mattered now though, as he forced her to stumble down the hallway to her bedroom. He pushed her roughly onto her bed and shut and locked the door behind him.

Without removing his mask, he stripped off his armour, removing his shirt as well. He was left half naked, his only clothing being dark camo pants, with a noticeable bulge at the crotch.

Violet held her hands up in front of herself pleadingly, covering her exposed chest. She hadn't worn a bra in a good 2 months, not since the quarantine started. He didn't seem to care that she was trying to preserve her modesty. He simply rolled her onto her stomach and started cutting away her thin leggings. She couldn't see the knife he was wielding, but she could feel its hardness on her thighs as he cut from her pert ass to her ankles.

Once she was naked, he sheathed the knife and looked down at her admiringly. She had no idea of his expression through the mask, but his demeanor alluded to admiration.

She was frozen in fear as he stepped toward her. She began to thrash and struggle, but he held her down, placing his masked lips by her ear: "Relax, Violet. It's just me. From ________.com. I know you said to pick the day, so I figured I might catch you off guard today."

With that explanation, Violet relaxed somewhat. She was still apprehensive. In the wake of the quarantine, many "dating" sites had popped up, allowing quarantined singles to get naughty via video chat without ever putting in any personal information. Violet just happened to find the only guy who would break quarantine for some pussy. She had jokingly suggested that he break in and ravish her someday, but she had never thought he would actually go through with it.

In any case, here he was, erection evident in his pants, mauling her naked body. Soon enough, all that stood between her and being penetrated was a pair of silky boxer-briefs. She shuddered as his fingers traced circles around her lower abdomen, getting closer and closer to her dripping pussy. She was both terrified and aroused, silently begging him to plunge his fingers inside her and feel the warmth he was causing.

But just as his fingers brushed her clit and electricity flooded her neurons, his hand withdrew and wagged "no" in front of her eyes.

"Not yet," he growled, and he produced a shining, metal butt plug from his pile of clothing.

Violet began to shake her head violently and inch away as she caught sight of the plug. She had never tried anal and was afraid it would hurt.

He pulled a small bottle of lube from one of the pockets on his discarded pants and applied it liberally to the cold plug. Slowly, but firmly, he rolled her only her stomach and pressed her hips down into the bed. He spread her legs, inserted one long finger into her desperate pussy, and then started gently pressing the plug against her asshole. She grunted in surprise and discomfort as it popped past her sphincter and rested inside her ass.

That was when the fun began. He rolled her back over roughly and pulled her up to her knees, freeing his erect cock from his boxer-briefs. Her eyes widened. It was definitely quite large. Not the biggest she'd ever seen, but it was a veiny monster and her mouth and pussy watered in unison.

"Suck it. Now." he demanded of her. Impatiently, he guided her mouth to his throbbing cock.

Violet gingerly took his cock in her mouth, using her cuffed hands to stabilize it as he began to thrust. Soon, his cock was half way into her mouth. She wasn't one for deepthroat (and thankfully they'd discussed hard limits extensively in past conversations) so she knew he wouldn't force himself down her throat. But now, with such a gorgeous cock in her face, she took it almost as a challenge, and started to suck and swallow as much of his cock as she could.

Admittedly, she'd only managed about three quarters of it when he pulled her unceremoniously from his dick and ordered her to lay face down, ass up. She obeyed, partly because she was excited to finally be penetrated, and partly because his low growl was so forceful.

He stood back to take in the lovely view before him as he slowly mounted Violet. His huge cock slid in with some difficulty, but neither of them was complaining. As soon as he bottomed out in her slick pussy, he pulled back and slammed back in, jostling the butt plug in the process. With every thrust forward, the plug jiggled inside her ass, exciting her even more.

They remained, joined at the genitals, for ages, until he lost his patience.

"I believe you owe me your cherry." he said with a smile.

Violet looked confusedly over her shoulder as he withdrew the plug from her ass. He wanted her anal cherry. There's no way that thing will fit inside my ass! she panicked.

He soothed her gently, rubbing her pussy with one hand and stroking her back with the other. He added some lube and started slowly. She was tense from fear, but his fingers on her clit quickly relaxed her, and he managed to get the head of his cock inside her. With Herculean patience, he inched forward, impaling her virgin ass on his rock hard cock. It took everything in him not to blow as he took her.

After an interminably long 10 minutes, his full length was finally inside of her ass. She could feel him twitch and throb. It was then that he began to move, still teasing her clit with one hand, but with less focus now. He was losing himself in the ecstasy of her ass. Soon, he was unable to contain his orgasm, and he spurted cum all over her bowels.

He knew she hadn't achieved orgasm from the ass fucking, so he fingered her and suckled at her tits until she was hit with a monumental orgasm, shaking her legs and curling her toes.

She was panting through her nose as he removed the tape and the piece of t-shirt from her mouth. "Oh god, thank you!" she breathed, sighing contentedly. He removed the cuffs, wrapped the butt plug in a sanitary wipe, and grabbed the lube, placing them all in his many pockets.

"My pleasure," he smiled. He quickly dressed, and departed through the back door so as to avoid any military presence.

As Violet lay alone now, her ass aching, she missed his warmth.

Quarantine might not be so bad from here on out.