Quarantine Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Man gets invited to be the house slave during quarantine.
3.4k words
4.24
19.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers

I was lonely. Only 4 days into the quarantine I was assigned to after testing positive for COVID-19. I was barely ill, but I didn't want to infect the world, and the world certainly didn't want me to share. I was supposed to stay out of the world and already I was going nuts. I was also horny as all hell. And then I got a text.

Need Anything?

I didn't know who it was from as it only came up as a phone number, but no contact name. I laughed as my mind went immediately to "yes, I need to get fucked!"

I thought I would be equally cryptic with my response. I needed company, I needed Diet Coke, (seriously my addiction runs strong and I was almost out!), and I needed sex.

MANY THINGS

Willing to Trade?

OK, this was fun. I am a fairly adventurous person and would classify myself on the higher end of the intelligence scale, so getting into banter with someone was already making me smile.

SURE, I WILL TRADE PLACES WITH YOU

We were thinking a modified version of just that.

Wow, now I was really on high alert. The "we" pronoun was used and that made me immediately think of my ex-wife and her current husband. We had a "we" thing going for a while and I have spent most of the last few years seeking out other "we" opportunities. I got divorced about 3 years ago but basically my sex life still revolves around the parameters my wife set up for me prior to the divorce.

My wife, ah my wife. She left me for her fitness trainer. But first she made sure I was fully humiliated and cucked. To this day I don't have traditional relationships, I submit and serve. Sometimes women, often men, but I always search for another "we" situation like I once had with her and Jerome.

She started fucking around with him, then she told me, and then she continued to fuck him with my knowledge. Did I approve? Hard to say. I am such a major submissive that it wasn't surprising that after 4 years of marriage she found a stronger, more dominant man, and it wasn't surprising that after she told me she kept me around for a full year before finally cutting me loose.

Most people tell me I should have stormed out at the start. But they don't understand. The night she told me she knew what she was doing. She told me all about it, emphasizing how much better his big cock pleasured her because she knew I would be powerless to do anything but listen and get aroused. How did she know that? I told her. Many times.

We had hit the 3-year mark in our marriage and we had gotten in a rut. Then one drunken night after a guy had seriously flirted with her at the bar we were at, we got into some sex talk and I admitted that it turned me on when other men flirted with her. And just like that our sex life changed. She would tease me about another man, and there were many now that my naturally flirtatious wife knew flirting was OK, even desired by me, and then after getting me all worked up, she would only fuck me if I shared more about my fantasies. So, I did. I shared even my most twisted fantasies and most of them boiled down to "I want to submissively serve" with pain, humiliation, and domination all being common themes. I got myself deeper and deeper into being her submissive pet and eventual cuckold.

She knew it turned me on to think of a strong man taking her, with or without my permission. She knew I reacted to such dominant situations by retreating to my naturally submissive state. She eventually knew that we had gone beyond sex talk and that she could act on these fantasies without worry that I would rebel.

So, one day at the gym, after an especially intense and flirtatious workout with her very ripped, very charismatic, and very black trainer, she suggested that if he wanted to keep the workout going, she was game. Within minutes they were naked and fucking each other passionately in the shower in the staff locker room. This became their routine. And soon after, she told me.

The night she told me, we fucked. As we fucked, she told me how much better her post-workout fuck had been, and yet I was so deep in (literally and figuratively), and she was so in charge, that I accepted this and just kept going. I ended up finishing fast and as usual got soft quickly. She didn't miss a beat and told me I was lucky to have anyone to fuck at all with such a small dick and a quick trigger and that if I were good, she just might let me watch her get a real fuck. That night she wrecked me, or really, she just put her finishing touches on what had been almost a year long journey.

As we laid in bed, she told me she expected me to accept that her primary sex was going to be with her trainer and his big black cock. She almost always mentioned his big cock. She knew it humiliated me and turned me on all at once. I had a small dick, and both of us knew it and both of us knew that meant she needed more. And her trainer gave her more.

I didn't argue, I submitted. She started calling me cucky and even started to go on real dates with Jerome. Her girlfriends all knew, and I am sure most of the members of the fitness club knew.

Finally, after about 2 months of being humiliated from one side, she put the finishing touches on it. She brought Jerome home with her. She made me cook them dinner (I usually did the cooking) and serve them dinner and then took Jerome up to our bedroom and they fucked the night away. Loudly. Repeatedly.

I slept on the couch. I listened. I masturbated because it made me horny. Humiliated and horny. Come morning, Jerome came downstairs, wearing absolutely nothing. He stood in front of me and asked me if it was OK for my wife to spend occasional nights at his loft. He didn't need to ask, but he enjoyed making me say it was OK. He then stood there, his massive cock hanging between his sculpted thighs and did his part to finish me.

"Your wife is sleeping, a very satisfied sleep I might add, and I need some morning relief. Why don't you get on your knees and thank me for taking such good care of your wife. You know it is the natural next step for a cuck like you."

And I did. I had never even considered sucking another man's cock, but without much hesitation I came over to him, dropped to my knees and sucked his big, strong black cock. That is how far gone I was. But the funny part was, I enjoyed it. And so did Jerome. I sucked like a slut possessed as months of pent up sexual energy came out and I went porn star on his cock. He rewarded my efforts with a mouth and face full of cum.

Later that day, he made me repeat the experience but this time with my wife laughing and cheering us on. She loved watching "my sissy cuckold faggot of a husband" please her lover. And I liked pleasing him and making my wife happy by accepting her verbal abuse which she loved to give.

And that became our new normal. Jerome fucked my wife when and where he pleased. And I sucked Jerome when and where he pleased. Finally, after almost 9 months of this arrangement I came home one day and just Jerome was in our house. He didn't speak until I dropped to my knees and started to worship his beautiful black cock, Then as I pleasured him, he told me he was having my wife move in fully with him. She was his now and while he might occasionally stop over to get a good cock sucking, this was basically the goodbye blow job. He kept me at it a while and just before he rewarded me with his cum he made me thank him for making my wife happy.

Just after those submissive words left my mouth, his cum filled my mouth. He directed me to swallow. I did.

Two more months went by and about once a week my wife would call and tell me about how well Jerome was taking care of her. She would get me worked up and make me masturbate until climax while she told me about his sexual prowess. I would cum, she would laugh and remind me to eat it (I would) and hang up.

Finally, one day that I knew was coming, Jerome showed up, and presented me with divorce papers. The agreement was highly lopsided in favor of my wife. He handed me the pen, I signed. He unzipped his pants, and I pulled out his perfect black cock and I sucked it. He left me with a face full of his cum and with about 20% of my assets.

Since then, I moved to a new city about an hour away and started my new life. Jerome and my wife got married. I was invited and went. It was humiliating and that is why I was invited and why I went. Near the end of the reception Jerome asked me to follow him to a side room where instructed me to get on my knees. He told me that my wife asked him to allow me to suck him knowing that it was a hard day for me and I needed something good. She still knew me too well. It was like a reverse wedding present and I gladly pleasured Jerome and swallowed every drop of his married cum.

That was 2 years ago and I haven't seen them since. I regularly fantasize about watching Jerome fuck my ex-wife and about sucking his cock. But actual interaction is at their discretion and I have been left out for 2 years. I have become a regular cock sucker and while my preference is a black cock, I take what I can get. I have also ended up in a couple short relationships. Always with a woman who is in charge. They generally use me for a while, I seem to amuse them, and then move back over to a relationship with a real man.

So here I am now, in isolation, and texting with some other party and reliving what was a bizarre but satisfying time frame in my life. And I just can't get the "we" part of the last text out of my mind. I decided to text my thoughts.

"WE" ... THAT MAKES THIS INTRIGUING

The response was immediate.

It always does.

Damn, my cock was so hard at this point. I started to rub it.

OK, I AM GAME, WHAT ARE YOU OFFERING?

We tested positive, you tested positive, what if we hang out?

I GUESS THAT WOULDN'T BE AGAINST THE QUARANTINE RULES.

There would still be rules.

Fuck. It has to be my ex-wife and Jerome. We often spoke of their rules for my service. Some of my most painful and humiliating times were when I broke their rules.

Once, when I forgot a certain rule, my wife punished me with some serious CBT and some public humiliation. She tied off my cock and balls in a painful way that kept me hard and exposed. She used a thin-ish cord to separate my balls and then looped the cord around each isolated ball sack and pulled those loops tight over the top of my cock. It left me with two highly stretched ball sacks practically touching on top of my cock. It was like she inverted me. She was delighted at her handiwork and my discomfort. She then invited her girlfriends over and made me wait on them and serve them while bound in this painful way. The girls laughed and slapped my balls and generally made my life miserable.

Or at least that is the way others would have seen it. I embraced the pain and humiliation and when they untied me and had me masturbate in front of them, I had a glorious ejaculation. For me it was humiliating, and thus arousing. It was painful, and thus arousing. And when the girls left, I was disappointed and begged my ex-wife to let me be her and her friend's slave again as soon as possible. She took me up on the offer and for almost a year we had a slave party once a month. Those were some of my favorite nights.

So, when I typed "I AM GOOD WITH RULES" it wasn't just flirting banter, it was a true statement.

Then let's start with our first rule. You come to us.

OK

Rule 2: you obey us.

And there it was, the most arousing word in the English language: obey. That word, and the thoughts of being obedient are on a direct line to my dick. The idea of obedience gets me hard. My pulse quickens, my temperature rises, and my brain practically turns off. I CRAVE obedience. I responded with appropriate submission and truthfulness.

IT WILL BE MY PLEASURE

At times it will be mostly pain and humiliation

EVEN BETTER

You are as advertised

Now that complicated it. That would not be something that came from my ex-wife and Jerome. My new conclusion was that they must be friends or associates of my ex-wife and her lover, but not actually them.

WHO ADVERTISED ME?

We think you know.

I SUPPOSE I DO.

Rule 3: only speak when spoken to

UNDERSTOOD.

Rule 4: In all other matters, see rule #2.

ALWAYS

Strip naked and call this number on Facetime. You have 2 minutes.

Well, now this got real. It could be a scam and I was about to expose myself to someone via a call I initiated. Those logical and safe thoughts lasted for a good 4 seconds. I was stripped and dialing 90 seconds later.

A woman answered. A very attractive woman. She had an exotic look. My guess was she was Eastern European or Russian. At first this made me panic a bit, but then the man joined the call. It was one of the other trainers at Jerome's gym. He was massive; square head, square body, thick legs, could bench press my car type of guy. His name was Harrison. I never thought the name fit, but no one, especially not me, was going to challenge him on that.

"Hey faggot, you ready to suck my cock?"

"Yes sir!" Was my immediate and real response. I knew I would not be saying no to such a man. He was an alpha's alpha and I was somewhere on the low beta scale.

"This is my girl, Sylvia. Say hello to Sylvia"

"Good evening Sylvia, I look forward to serving you."

Sylvia smiled and spoke to Harrison, "He is really just going to fully submit to us?"

"You are, aren't you faggot."

"Yes, sir. Sylvia, I will be fully obedient to you. I hope you will enjoy having me as your slave."

Harrison commanded me to start masturbating and begging them to take me as their slave.

I stepped back so my web cam showed all of me. I started to stroke my already hard cock and started begging.

"Master and Mistress please allow me to serve you. I will be completely obedient and solely focused on pleasing you at all times. I am a good cook, I will handle every household chore, and I will provide you with any type of pleasure I am capable of. Master, I suck cock very well and would be so grateful to be allowed to service and pleasure you and receive your cum. My ass is yours to fuck anytime you desire. Mistress, I cannot provide you pleasure the way Master can, but I will be your submissive pet and anyway you find pleasurable or amusing, I will enthusiastically serve you in that way. I will accept pain and humiliation and will be enthusiastic about having my obedience challenged. I promise I will wake every day with my focus on serving you. Please master, please mistress, accept me as your slave."

By now I was ready to cum as expressing my desire to be submissive had me an a fully aroused state. I continued to beg, but this time I begged to cum.

"Master, may I cum and with that become your slave!"

Mistress Sylvia responded, "cum, but you better catch it because I want to watch you eat every last drop!"

I used my left hand and cupped it under my dick. I practically screamed "I belong to you!" as my dick shot out my cum. I spurted only two times, because even when I am hyper aroused, my beta dick and balls doesn't produce much in the way of results.

Sylvia started to laugh. "Oh my god, how pathetic! That is barely enough to taste. You aren't much of a man, are you?"

"No Mistress. I am not." I felt both the truth and the humiliation as I said it.

"Well, eat up. Even if it is barely a snack."

I brought my hand up to my mouth and started to consume my cum. I actually don't like the taste of cum but crave eating it because it is really the ultimate act of submission. I stared at the camera as I ate showing my Master and Mistress that I was obedient. I ate all of it.

Harrison laughed, "Boy are you going to be in for a surprise when you get the privilege of eating my cum. Like my cock, my cum is a real meal."

"I greatly look forward to that dining experience Master."

Sylvia jumped in, "With it's pathetic size and near worthless output, I think we might just have to lock that little dick up. Do you own a chastity cage slave?"

"No Mistress. But if you want me to get one I will. Whatever pleases you."

"I would like that. Purchase one tonight and pay for fast shipping. I want your little cock locked away as soon as possible."

"Yes Mistress." I was actually excited as the idea of being locked in a chastity device has always interested and aroused me.

Harrison wrapped up our session. "When you are shopping, spend some time and money buying a nice array of sissy clothes and since my lovely lady Sylvia loves to make little sissy boys cry, be sure to purchase a full set of clamps, and toys, and whips and anything that you think your Mistress might enjoy using to make her life more entertaining, and your life more painful. Make these purchases, get them fast shipped, and show up at the address I will text you on Saturday morning. That gives you five days to get yourself ready to be our toy, our slave, our quarantine entertainment. Understood?"

"Yes Master, I will arrive on Saturday with all you have asked for and I will be ready to serve."

Sylvia made one final addition to my to-do list. "Oh and sissy, absolutely no cumming without our permission. So, every day I want you touching that little dick of yours, but if you cum, you will be severely punished. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal clear Mistress."

Harrison finalized the plan, "We will see you at exactly 10am on Saturday. Get your shopping done and send up text updates of your purchases. If we have specific requests, we will text them to you later today. Be gone sissy." And with that Harrison ended the call.

I had a lot of shopping to do. I went and found a piece of cord I like to use and bound my cock and balls the way my wife used to do to me and got to work. The cord would keep me horny, but I wouldn't cum and that seemed like the best way to shop and not end up facing punishment. My first stop was the chastity device. This was going to be fun!

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,215 Followers