Quarantined by Nature

Story Info
Cis and trans man housed together in involuntary quarantine.
787 words
3.97
24.9k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

Content warnings: homophobia, cisgender anatomical terms, dubcon/noncon, breeding.

Quarantined by Nature

We were assigned together to quarantine lockdown, two guys, reluctant male roommates for the duration. Such a small space to share, a tiny studio apartment with open bunks. Locked in. Duration of quarantine? Uncertain. Neither of us feels ill; this is precautionary, although mandatory. But there's nothing to do. It only takes a few days before I realize I'm horny, all the fucking time. I literally can't stop thinking about sex. God, I hope quarantine ends soon.

We have so little space, and almost no privacy. I figure we'll just take turns jerking off in the bathroom. But when I go in after you, there's something in the air. A smell, your piss, your sweat. . . I'm hard in moments. Your image intrudes into my reverie as I stroke along my length, palming pre-cum over my swollen head. What the fuck. Maybe it's because I know you're just on the other side of the door? I snort in irritation even as I buck with my release, ropes of cum splattering the shower wall, running over my knuckles and dripping to the floor. Fuck it. I hope quarantine ends soon.

I begin to imagine you must be gay, and something in me wants to beat the shit out of you for it. My urges shock me, they don't match my politics. But my involuntary reaction to your presence is undeniable. I've never felt any desire for other men. But you - I want to pin you against your bunk, and. . . then what? I can't even picture the rest. Nothing about this makes sense.

Until I see you. In a groggy morning daze, I open the bathroom door without noticing your absence from our tiny room - and there you are. In the shower, obscured by steam. Water sluicing over your belly and through your dark hair, drawing my gaze where I don't want it to fall. I don't want to gawk at your fucking junk.

And I don't. My mouth falls open as I register what I'm not seeing. I freeze, a roiling sensation building in my gut. Shock, a faint revulsion, a twinge of anger, and then a pulse of desire. My god. Am I standing literally four feet from exactly what I can't stop thinking about? Are you standing, right there, with a fucking *pussy*?!? I can barely think. My pulse hammers in my ears. I'm not sure how long I stand there before I realize you've seen me as well, both of us frozen in place, the shower thundering in the silence between us.

It isn't until your eyes drift downward, and your expression shifts from surprise to take on a hint of fear, that I become conscious of my own arousal. Without a thought I'm in the stall with you. Close, then closer. Pressing you to the wall, the urge to hurt you overcome by the need to have you. Cock straining against the shower-soaked cotton of my underwear. My left hand pulls them down as my right holds you by the jaw, turning your head aside as I move against you.

Your cunt is as slick as I am engorged. My entrance met by your enveloping warmth, tearing a low moan from deep in your chest. I bring my mouth to yours as I begin to fuck you, long slow strokes building speed as I feel myself already rising toward climax. So quickly, my god, but I've been waiting so long for this. No, not me. My body has been waiting, aware from almost the moment that door locked behind us that a breeding partner was near. I'm nearly there, and barely conscious, panting and grunting, my last thrusts deep and shuddering before I stiffen, my groan drowned by your primal wail as I unload into you, weeks of desire and need pumping into your depths, emptying me to fill you.

I slowly come back to awareness, chest still heaving against yours. I peel myself off you, dick slithering free as I step back. Your eyes are wide, your skin flushed, my semen beginning to trickle down your thighs. Your expression is inscrutable - I can't imagine what you are thinking, or feeling. Did you come? I have no idea.

But there's time for that, I suddenly realize. A smile begins to play about my lips as I back out of the shower, leaving you alone in the only possible sanctum of privacy we have. There's plenty of time, and nothing else to do, and nowhere at all to go.

I hope quarantine lasts a long, long time.